• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Eleven Days
  • /
  • Page ⁨6⁩

Eleven Days

I let my eyes travel to his crotch and saw a shock of unruly pubic hair surrounding a...familiar?...sight. I knew it! His cock was the spitting image of the cock on Invader!

With the erection making him look even more ridiculous he came close to me and drew me to him by my shoulders. Nervously, he kissed me. He was tentative at first and then he tried to get into it. Something kicked on in me and I felt an unwanted arousal start up inside me. I gently placed my arms around him and kissed him back. He kissed me like this for a few minutes and then stood back, panting a little, to look at me.

"Christie, lay back on the edge of the bed for me, okay?"

"Yes, Master." And I complied. (Hesgonnafuckme!)

He walked up and spread my legs. He ran his hands admiringly over my knees and up to my belly, letting his hands linger there...holding me there. He scooted close to me and let his throbbing cock bounce on my belly. His full, hanging balls were cool against the warmth of my pussy.

"Christie, do you want me to fuck you now?" He looked at me through the thick glasses.

"Yes, Master, I do. Please fuck me if you want to." (Fuckme?NOOOOO!!!!Getthefuckawayfrommeyoufuckingcreep!)

He pulled back and took his cock in his hand. He stroked it a little and it got firmer in response. Then he placed it against my wet pussy and the glow rose up in me. I didn't want this! I didn't want this awful man!

My Master started humping at me and with each thrust he penetrated deeper into my pussy. I saw a sweat break out on his brow as he took my knees into his hands and held them up to his paunchy sides. His cock drove deeper and deeper into me until I felt it bottom out in me. My body responded to him the same way I would've with Invader, I met his thrusts and scooted down the bed enough to get him into me nice and deep.

"You like my cock in you, little girl?"

It just sounded wrong coming out of a geek, you know?

"Yes, Master, I do."

Which sounded even worse.

He started humping me faster and he took me by the waist while his horrid cock fucked into me. I felt his balls slapping on my ass and was suddenly and acutely aware of the sperm inside them. I momentarily felt my eyes widen with fear as the real me slipped out for a split second. He took it the wrong way and fucked me hard and fast.

I wanted to get away.

My hands went up to his hands that held my knees. I caressed them and was rewarded with my Master slowing down our first fucking into a series of deep, uncomfortable thrusts. My glow rose up and became a crescendo of wild, incredible pleasure. I felt my pussy contracting in waves around his thrusting cockmeat.

His cock swelled up and his head lolled about with the onset of his release. I spread my legs as wide as they would go and let him impale me with his need. It was too much for him and he gasped as I felt the entire length of his cock surge. He filled my unprotected pussy with his fertile, vital sperm. I felt the first pulse and reacted with a wild series of orgasmic contractions which triggered his next pulse into me.

I was absolutely, totally, and completely horrified as the thought of my beautiful body swelling with this bastard creep's baby was perfectly pictured in my mind.

The contractions in my pussy became insane as his cock throbbed and pumped and fucked. I was milking him dry.

The one saving grace of his being so old was that he was a one-shot man. When he finished with me he went completely limp and collapsed on top of me, crushing me into the mattress. He wasn't rude about it and soon excused himself politely, inviting me to join him for a soda downstairs.

I stood up and followed him down the stairs and felt his come running out of my pussy and down my thighs, making me sticky and so...grossed out! I prayed that every last drop would run out and leave me alone.

He popped the top off a soda for me and handed it to me, it was cream soda, which I detest, but I politely thanked him and sipped it.

He took a swig and then belched.

"That was great, Christie. The best."

"Thank you." (Fuckyou)

He took another swig, belched again, and then met my eye and spoke.

"When I was a young man I could jerk off six times, seven times a day thinking about girls like you."

(Thatsallyoucouldgetasshole)

"Now I'm lucky if I can get it up six times a month."

Six times a month! I'd have to fuck him SIX TIMES a month???

He reached for a packet of pills and squeezed one through the foil. Then he popped the little blue pill into his mouth and chased it down with another swig of the soda. He thought it was cute when he belched so I giggled in approval. The giggling pushed some more of his sperm out of my pussy and I felt a little relief thinking that it was less of his seed in me. Only six times a month meant I was safe for maybe a day or two or three before he could get it up again.

He chatted me up about his life for a while and told me about his failed attempts at relationships, his success in business, and then went on about meeting Waldo. I think he felt a little guilty, maybe.

It was about a half-an-hour after we'd come downstairs together when he came around the counter and had me lead us up to the bedroom again. I expected a shower was in order.

"I want to see your ass, Christie. Get up on the edge of the bed like before, except on your hands and knees."

He wanted to see my ass. That wasn't so bad. I did as I was told, of course.

"Now lay your head down on the bed and get your ass up high in the air. Scoot back 'til your knees are on the edge."

I did.

"Spread your legs, baby."

I had to.

I imagined him looking at a pussy up close and personal for the very first time. He was back there checking out my every ridge, my every secret crevice. His hands ran over my upturned ass and hips.

"You are so beautiful....Mmmmm!"

The geek edged a thumb into me and pulled it back and forth. The familar glow instantly lit inside me. He drew his thumb out and stepped away from me. I heard him tap on the control panel for the room and then the ball inside me turned on my very special vibrator frequency. This was nice.

"Can't forget about my best girl, can I?"

He stepped up close behind me and took me by the hips. His thumb slipped into me a little and then I realized both of his hands were holding my hips. He had his cock in me! I tried to tell myself that maybe he just had a little more gusto and he'd go limp as soon as it worked out.

"You know, Christie, I spent a lot of money on doctors over the years."

He poked at me kinda gently.

"And they said there wasn't much they could do for me getting it up more often."

It was more of a swoosh this time than a poke.

"I did find out that my sperm count was excellent."

Another poke.

"But my millions wouldn't buy me a hard-on when I wanted one."

(Luckyme)

"And then came Viagra and now I'm back to six times a day."

His long, hard, sperm-shooting cock slipped all the way into me in one slow, grinding stroke. We fit together perfectly. And in this position his cock seated against my cervix wonderfully. I was already in the beginning throes of pleasure when his cock pressed into me to amplify the sensation. I was in the perfect position to receive his cock and his sperm. My upturned ass was aiming my fertile pussy right at him. We fucked like wild dogs. The orgasms were incredible from the effects of the ball and his horny, hungry, amped-up cock.

Even in the middle of sheer euphoria, with no mind of my own, when his cock hammered me and spurted deep into my perfectly positioned body, a tear managed to get out of my eye. The ball in my belly buzzed insanely, giving me the orgasm of a lifetime. The lonely tear hung on the side of my cheek as my contracting pussy milked and milked and milked as much sperm as it could out of him. The exertion of the orgasm was too much and I began to pass out.

But not before one final thought.

I was in Hell.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Eleven Days
  • /
  • Page ⁨6⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds