• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Elysium
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

Elysium

"Can't. It's too personal."

"Uh huh. Tease," I retorted.

"Unrepentant," she smiled. "I'm not sorry at all. You deserve to be uncomfortable too."

I raised an eyebrow, then stoked up the fire. "Time for Joey to be the chef. Shall I do the garlic bread as well?"

"Please. Can you top me up while you're at it? This is really the best port in the world."

"The Portuguese might disagree with you, but you've got my vote."

She rolled back onto her side and pillowed her head on her arm. "I know I probably sound like a broken record, but I'm glad you're here. I've missed you."

I smiled down at her. "Ditto."

.:.

Anna had shifted her deckchair alongside mine, and we sat side by side as we ate. When we'd finished, I collected our rubbish and binned it, then pushed the Weber into the corner so the smoke wouldn't bother us. We washed our hands at the kitchen sink, and I ducked upstairs to dig out some more blankets and pillows. I fluffed out the blankets so I could help Anna cocoon herself, but Anna shook her head.

"Joey?" she asked, hesitantly.

"Yeah?"

"I'm pretty chilly. Any chance we could share our blankets so I can leach some heat?"

"We'll have to put the deck chair cushions on the deck then, otherwise one of us is going to fall through the gap."

She stood, and wrapped herself in her blankets. "Do it quickly, I'm cold."

I quickly laid out the cushions, and put my blanket down for us to lie on. She kicked the pillows into place, and then, shivering slightly, unwrapped herself and sat down. "Hurry."

I sat, then lay down, and she flung the blankets over us. "Come here, then," I offered, and she lay down on my right arm, sighing as she tucked her face into the nape of my neck. I tucked us in, trying to ignore the sensation of her against me; I could clearly feel her breasts and stomach against my side. The small breaths she drew pushed her belly against my flank, and the scent of the shampoo she'd used earlier that evening hung around us.

"Penny for your thoughts?" she whispered.

"This is nice," I murmured. "It's much warmer with both of us under the blankets. Much cozier."

"Yeah, it is," she echoed. She reached out, and wrapped her right arm over my chest. "You're like a furnace. So nice, so warm," she added, with a strange little catch to her voice. "You give the best hugs, Joey."

"Nonsense. Yours are better. I've always enjoyed them."

"Perve," she chuckled. "You're a sucker for a pair of boobs against you." She wriggled slightly, and I couldn't help the small sound I made as I felt hers against me. She laughed quietly.

"Maybe," I answered, "but only if they're as nice as yours."

"Back onto the subject we go, careening wildly into the sunset."

"As I said, parched man, desert, oasis."

"So, is it just the lack of a steady woman that makes you like mine so much?"

I thought a moment. "Honestly, Anna... I'd be lying if I said I knew for sure. All I know is that I have been struggling around you this last day."

She raised her head slightly. "Struggling, how?" she murmured.

"I think you know how," I replied, quietly, squeezing my legs together in frustration.

"Tell me anyway."

I sighed. "You're easily the hottest woman I know, Anna. You always have been. It was never so bad when there were other girls. But I'm single, and lets just say it's very hard not to notice you. Especially when you're lying against me with nothing but the ghost of some cotton between you and me."

She snorted. "You're drunk, Joey Mackay."

"So are you, Anna. But call me a liar if you haven't been... flaunting yourself a bit."

She bit her lip. "You're not a liar, Joey. And yes, I've been flaunting myself. I'm single, I'm lonely, and you're one of the only men who I know I can trust... so I guess I feel that if I can get a rise out of you I must be doing something ok."

"More than ok," I murmured.

She crawled in slightly harder against me, and I curled my arm in hold her against me. She made a small, happy noise.

"Ok?" I asked, conscious of how hard I was.

"More ok than I've been in a while. You?"

I shifted slightly. "Mm."

"Uncomfortable?" she asked.

"A little, yes."

"Roll over this way."

"That's a terrible idea."

"Why?"

"Trust me on this."

"Hah... noted. So... lets just talk then," she breathed into my neck. I shivered, aching.

"About what?"

"Tell me what you're thinking."

"Elysium rules?"

"Always."

"Ok then," I breathed. "I'm wondering what you look like."

She snorted into my neck. "You've seen most of it."

"And it's lovely, but there's some specific bits of you I haven't seen."

She shifted, and I briefly felt the weight of her right leg on mine. I swallowed, nervous.

"How much would you give to see them?" she murmured, pressing her leg against me.

"My unconditional cooking for a year."

Anna paused, considering. "That's a very advantageous bargain to you... all you'd have to do is cook, I'd be the one baring all for you."

"You asked."

"If a bargain like that was going to be struck... I'd demand like for like. Yours for mine...although", she continued, laughing softly, "I'm one up on you there."

"How so?"

"Truth be told, Joey, and I'll kill you if you breathe a word of this to anyone... I peeked at you once."

"What? Really?"

"Yeah. You really should get better about closing the bathroom door when you're showering. Especially if you're... playing with yourself."

"Ah, balls," I murmured.

"Yes," she answered, deadpan. "Those too."

"And you call me a pervert."

"Well... I couldn't see everything... just enough to get the general idea."

"And?"

"Lets just say I approve," she purred. I laughed again.

"So you're ok with me finding you hot?" I asked after a moment.

"It makes me feel better about myself."

I glanced at her, at the small smile. "Not like you have much you need to feel better about," I observed. "You're pretty much perfect."

"You're my adoring younger brother, of course you'll think I'm awesome."

She rubbed her leg against mine again, and I took a shuddering breath.

"Sorry, Joey, let me know if you want me to stop."

"I don't. That's the problem."

"Why's it a problem?"

"You're my sister. And I want..."

"You want... what?"

"I want you," I murmured, aching.

She lay, silent.

"Sorry," I said, "That wasn't supposed to come out."

"No... I'm... well, I'll be honest, it's nice to know that my gut feeling is right, Joey," she said. "That I'm not just taking horrible advantage of you, and that you're also enjoying this. It's dangerous ground, though."

"We've been skirting around it all day. What is this if not quicksand?"

"Skirting is not doing."

"True."

"How long?" she breathed. "How long has that idea been in your head?"

"Well... it really started last night when you hugged me in that silver top of yours. I struggled with it when we were swimming. I caught myself watching you, and yes, I was perving you." I shifted again, trying to ease a trapped fold of fabric that was squeezing me.

"The shape of your breasts, your thighs... I felt pretty guilty about it, but I couldn't do anything about the thoughts. So I've just been gritting my teeth and trying not to do anything stupid."

"Mm," she whispered. "So... hypothetically of course, what stupid things do you want to do to me?"

"You sure you want to go there, Anna?"

"Talking is not doing, Joey. I'm not going to tattle, and neither are you. Plus... these things are best in the open. And they make for entertainment for me. And for you, I suspect."

"Well, then..." I murmured. "I guess I can be crude." I took a breath. "I want to be sunk up to the balls in you with you convulsing on my rock hard shaft."

"Wow," she breathed out shakily, after a moment. "That's pretty... graphic."

"I'm a graphic kind of guy."

"I get that impression." She slid her leg further over mine, her thigh warm on mine, and I struggled to keep my left hand off it and off myself. "So tell me...why do you want me? I'm your sister."

I let out a shuddering breath. "I think that's part of it, Anna. The kink. The taboo. I know I shouldn't feel this way towards you. But you're so incredibly hot; just holding you like this pushes all my buttons... and I want you. It's excruciating. And I can't do anything about it, it seems. I guess I'm just broken. Sorry."

She trailed her hand down over my chest, resting it on my sternum, tapping her fingers.

"It's a bit different now that it's out, isn't it?" I murmured.

"Not so different, really. It makes the lines easier to draw."

"Probably a good thing, all things considered."

"Some might say so." She sighed. "Joey... I have a confession of my own. I masturbated myself silly earlier, in the shower. But it wasn't enough."

"That's a very personal thing to admit, Anna."

"I'm with the one person in the world I can talk to. Who else can I express my harlot nature to if not him?"

"So... do I get to ask what you did?"

"You are such a pervert," she purred. "But then... so am I. And I guess you've earned it. And it's really turning me on to talk about this with you... so... do you want the slow version or the abridged version?"

"Slow, please," I breathed, shifting my leg, frustrated almost beyond belief.

"Well... I sat on the floor of the shower, letting the hot water spray down onto my body, and soaped myself up... ran my hands over my breasts, my ribs, my tummy... then down, down between my thighs to me... slowly teased along my lips and around and over my clit... aching for a hard cock against me."

"Christ," I groaned, and Anna echoed me, squirming slightly against me and pushing against me. She took a shuddering breath.

"I love having a finger in me while I stroke myself," she breathed, "so that's what I did... slipping it in and out while I stroked my clit with my other. Pushed back into the corner of the shower, my pussy under the hot water. Always feels slightly like lips or a tongue on me when I do that... It didn't take me long... it never does, you know. Not when I'm really aching for it. And I was aching. I still am, really."

She suddenly pulled herself hard against me, and lifted her thigh till it pressed against the base of my penis. I heard the catch in her breath as she felt me and realised how hard I was.

"Joey?"

"Yeah?" I murmured, still visualising her in the shower.

"I am... Will it... will it freak you out if I..."

"If you... what?"

"I need a favour. Please..."

"Anything. Anything you want."

"I need to come. Hard. Now. Will you hold me, and let me come hard in your arms, please?" she begged.

"Are you sure?" I asked her, my heart hammering in my chest.

"Please," she gasped. "I'm dying. Please."

"It's flirting with the line."

"Fuck the line. Hold me."

So I did.

.:.

I don't believe I could properly describe the ensuing two minutes. Anna's frantic moaning gasps, the squirming of her hips against me, the quiet whimpered swearwords as she climbed to her plateau. The convulsive way she spasmed into her climax, or the gasping, unexpected, full-lipped kiss she gave me as she recovered... all these things seemed to blur into one long fantasy dream sequence that left me, staggered, holding my sister to me as she rode out her aftershocks in my arms.

"Wow," I said, after a while.

"Sorry. That was... way outside the bounds," she whispered. "But, God, Joey, fuck, I couldn't help it. That was so hot."

"You should have felt it from this side," I murmured. Anna laughed, deep in her throat, breathless.

"I would have paid a lot to have been able to watch you doing that."

She rolled her head towards me, amused. "Lines in the sand, Joey. If I pretend real hard I can pretend that that didn't just happen."

"How hard are you going to pretend?"

"Not very," she moaned, squirming against me. "I'm a kinky bitch, Joey, and having you next to me for that was worth anything."

She rolled over and tucked her head in under my chin. "Thank you," she whispered. "That was special."

"Feel better?"

"A bit," she mumbled, shifting. "Still ragged though."

"That makes two of us."

Anna shifted again, then pushed herself against me. "Wow," she breathed. "That's quite a problem you've got there."

"No kidding," I shuddered, aching from the pressure of her belly against my rock-hard cock and the warmth of her body against me.

She shook with silent laughter. "Sorry," she whispered after a while. "Actually... not sorry, it's only fair you suffer as well."

"Why?"

"Because," she said, "Because it's good for you. Good for your soul, or some such shit."

"Having you here is good for my soul."

"Flatterer," she whispered into my chest. "But thank you. Joey?"

"Yeah?"

"You can... sort yourself out if you want to. Fair's fair. I'll hold you if you like..."

"Later," I murmured.

"Spoilsport..."

"Now who's the pervert."

"Can't blame a starving girl."

"Suppose not."

"So... did you enjoy that? It wasn't weird or anything, was it?" she asked, after a while.

"It's going to be a firm favourite in my mental masturbatory library for the rest of my life."

"You liked it that much?" she laughed.

"Anna... it was all I could do not to touch you myself."

"Really? That would be bad," she drawled. "We'd be in big trouble if that happened."

"How much more trouble could we possibly be in after this?"

She thought a moment. "More than we're already in, that's for sure. For example... if I did this..." she added, snaking her hand down to stroke the hard bulge in my tracksuit pants, "We'd be in grave peril."

"Oh God, Anna," I whimpered. "Fuck, that feels good."

"Thought you'd like that," she moaned, squeezing me through the fabric. "Wow... Joey, you feel amazing. So hard. I'm flattered."

"This is such a bad idea."

"Yes. It is," she agreed, withdrawing her hand and stroking my hip. "I just crossed the line big-time."

I rolled over towards her, and slid my hand down to the small of her back. I pulled her gently against me, and she moaned as my penis pressed into her belly. "God, you feel amazing," I breathed. "I love holding you like this."

"You're giving me butterflies," she quavered, as she lifted her right leg and hooked it over me, pulling me against her. "Oh my god, this is making me so hot."

"How hot?" I breathed.

"Aching," she moaned as she pushed her belly against me. "Soaking."

I took a shuddering breath. "Can I... feel you?"

"Careful," she whispered. "Don't flirt with dragons. They will eat you up."

"I'm not scared of dragons." I trailed my hand down over her bum, then stroked it down the outside of her leg. "Besides. It's only fair. You felt me, I should get my turn."

She laughed softly. "You're ruled by your penis, Joey."

"Tell me you don't want me to," I challenged her.

She said nothing, but reached behind her and took my left hand in hers. She rolled slightly away from me, creating a narrow gap between us as she lifted her right leg away from me. "Remember, this is your fault," she hissed. "Totally not my fault. All yours," as she guided my hand down inside her tracksuit pants.

I felt my penis pulse, aching, and snatched a breath as I felt the slight stubble of her pubic hair under my fingertips. Anna wore no panties, and my heart hammered a tattoo as she drew my fingers down to her hot, soaked lips and clit.

"Oh god, oh god, Joey, right there, yeah, right there."

I took a shuddering breath, and spread her with my finger, probing downwards, deeper. "Right there, fuck, right there, baby," she hissed, grinding against my fingertip, shuddering hard. "Oh god, finger me, please, finger me Joey..."

So I did. I pulled her against me, hearing her moan as my rigid penis pushed against her. She rolled onto her back, hooked her left leg over me and opened herself as she released my hand so that she could squeeze her breasts as I stroked her. Her clit felt small and firm, deliciously slick under my fingers, and she arched, whimpering as I darted my fingertip around it and down to her soaked slit.

Anna reached out unsteadily and felt her way down to my groin, gripping my cock through the fabric of my pants and squeezing me, rubbing my shaft slowly, spasmodically though the fabric of my tracksuit pants.

"More," she begged. "Harder. Do me." She groaned, arching as I crooked the tip of my finger into her soaked entrance, contorting herself in an attempt to sink me further into her. Her breathing was ragged; she panted and moaned, building steadily, keeping up a constant stream of almost sub-vocal expletives - I could feel the way her leg muscles twitched and clamped against me, and I knew she was close.

And as she had hinted, it didn't take long at all.

Anna stopped breathing, and I felt her stomach starting to tremble. She convulsed, once, and let out a muffled cry as she started to come on me. I stroked her, pulling her close to me, teasing her through aftershock after moaning aftershock, until she frantically clawed at my hand and pulled it out of her, crying "No more, no more, please."

She rolled onto her side, threw her arm over me, and burrowed in against me, shivering violently and drawing ragged breaths . I held her, and stroked her back, letting her calm down.

.:.

"Holy fuck, Joey," she whispered after some time.

"I hope that was good for you," I murmured. "I'm out of practice."

"Jesus Christ," she shuddered. "Fuck. Wow. That was so good. So wow. I can't even English any more, that's how good that was."

I brushed my lips over her forehead, and she made a noise deep in her throat as she dug in closer to me.

"I have wanted that for hours," she whispered. "Your fingers on me. I saw you watching me all day, I knew you were hard at least once. I even changed costumes for you, to test my theory."

"I loved the two piece."

"I could see. I was wet all afternoon, you know. Christ, Joey, this is depraved... but so, so amazingly good."

"So... no underwear?" I teased her.

"I took a chance," she muttered. "I was feeling daring, and I wanted attention and hoped I'd get it. You'd seemed interested or at least open to the idea. I wondered whether you'd be game. "

"We've crossed a line, Anna."

"We have. But I don't care."

"Good, because I don't either. Not after that performance. Now I'm really game."

She laughed. "Get us some more port, Joey, and let me catch my breath."

.:.

"You get really wet," I murmured. Anna lay beside me with her leg resting idly on top of mine and her head pillowed on my shoulder.

"Of all the things you could say, you chose that one." She grinned up at me.

"It's just... strange, given what you mentioned earlier about struggling with men."

"I struggle with men I don't have a bond with. Casual doesn't work for me. If I like the guy, if there's a bond... man the pumps," she giggled.

"Mm," I answered. "So you like me, then?"

"Idiot," she laughed. "You spent the evening talking me up to a fever pitch... lets just say that the end result was a foregone conclusion. Dirty talk arouses me like nothing else... and I got plenty of it from you. Both verbal and subliminal."

I grinned. "Glad to know I can get you as interested as you can me."

"Oh believe me," she purred, "you do just fine."

I lay, listening to her breathing, and thinking about the tight heat of her body. My penis was still achingly hard, and I took a small, shuddering breath as Anna reached down to touch it again. I felt myself twitch, heard the catch in her own breathing as she squeezed me.

"So, Joey?"

"Yeah?"

Her hand snaked down, and she stroked her finger along the ridge of my engorged cock. "Tell me what you want. You gave me something special just now. I'd like to return the favour."

I shuddered. "It's too much," I murmured, as I felt myself throb under her touch.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Elysium
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds