• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Elysium
  • /
  • Page ⁨6⁩

Elysium

"Only the ones who are you."

"You know what to say to a girl to get her into the sack, I'll give you that."

"It's the honest truth."

Anna shifted, and levered herself up on her arms. She gave me a long, level look, then leaned forward and kissed me. "Shift into the middle of the bed," she whispered. She lifted her right knee, and threw it over me as I moved. "I want you in me."

"Once was excusable," I grinned.

Her eyes were dark, and she kneeled over me, staring down. "I don't care. I don't give a fuck what's excusable or not. It's Elysium, it's you and me and nobody else, and I want this hard cock of yours sunk to the balls in me. I want it more than the air I breathe."

I looked up at her; at the faint highlights of her hips and the undersides of her breasts, at the tangled hair and her slight shoulders. "You're beautiful," I murmured.

"You're just saying that to get me into bed with you," she laughed. Then she sat up on her haunches. "Gods truth, I have no idea how you fitted earlier," she muttered.

"Lots of dirty talk," I groaned as she pulled my cock upwards and ground her slit along its base.

"Mm," she moaned. "I do have a... dirty mouth... and a dirty mind... but I hardly need it with you under me... like this. Fuck you turn me on."

"Put me in you," I begged.

I saw the flash of her grin. "Say please."

I reached up, and slowly touched her nipples, then trailed my fingers down over her breasts. "Ok," she whispered. "Ok, you win." She trailed her fingers up my shaft to the head of my cock, lifted up slightly more on her legs, and pressed me to her entrance. She held me there for one, heart-stopping moment of anticipation, then slowly, achingly slowly, started to lower herself onto me.

"Oh... Oh Joey..." she whimpered. I arched my back, groaning, and dropped my hands to her thighs, pressing down on her, trying to push further in. Her lips slipped down me; she had to back off once or twice then resume, and each time I felt my legs spasm and my groin tighten with the need to be buried in her.

She sat there, leaning back, a look of intense concentration on her face as her lips touched the base of my cock and she ground in small circles, bedding me in. "Oh... my... god," she laughed, breathless as her legs spasmed and I felt her muscles clench on me. "Just... came again. Just... from taking you into me. Oh wow..."

"Holy fuck, Anna, I've never felt anything this good," I gasped.

"Joey... I wish you could feel this," she whimpered . "I'm full of you. And it's so good... oh my god it's so good. You press me in the perfect places..."

She leaned forward, letting out a small gasp as she took her weight on her arms. "Kiss me," she begged, and pushed herself down on me. I could feel her nipples touching my chest, and I clasped my arms behind her, holding her against me as I slowly nuzzled and kissed her. I broke for air, and then gently nibbled her left earlobe and shifted myself in and out of her a millimeter at a time.

"I love how tight you are on me," I groaned. Anna moaned in agreement, lifted herself and then pushed slowly back down, impaling herself on me with a rasping gasp. She did it again, and again, each time groaning into the crook of my neck as the head of my cock stretched her entrance, each time soaking me a little bit more as she took me back into her.

She dug her nails into my back and bit gently at my neck to muffle herself; I stroked my hands down her back to her hips, then around her bum to her pussy; I could feel myself slick between my fingers, and hissed out loud when I felt where I disappeared into her, when I felt how her lips distorted over my cock.

Anna sat up, and put her hands on my chest. "I love this," she moaned. "I don't care that you're my brother. I don't care. I love it. I love your cock. I love your cock in me. I don't ever want another cock in me other than this one."

"Fuck me," I arched against her. "Fuck me Anna. Take me into you. Fuck me hard like... I know you want to, Anna... ride me... I'm all... yours."

She flung back her head and started to gyrate back and forward on me, driving me in and out as she panted. "Come for me, Joey," she gasped. "Fill me up again, god... I loved it so much outside... when you were in me... from behind and ... when I could feel you coming... in me... and I could... hear you."

"Anna..." I moaned. "Anna... I'm close."

"Come for me..." she whispered, as she started to rock up and down on me, bottoming out at the end of each stroke, my belly slapping against the sweat-slicked skin of her groin and thighs. I could see myself, glistening in the dim light, disappearing into the black vee of her tight lips and entrance, so hot and perfect on my aching penis.

"Anna..." I felt my groin tightening. I felt my legs locking, my shaft growing even harder if that was possible. She rode me up... up... and over, and I groaned and clawed at her back as I slammed upwards into her.

Anna cried out, fell forwards, and locked my head between her arms so she could kiss me as I gasped and whimpered and drove myself into her tight pussy, emptying myself deep in her, soaking us both as our fluids mixed and leaked out over us.

It felt like it would never end, but eventually, of course, I slowed and stopped, fell back to the bed, and wrapped my arms around my sister to hold myself in her; to hold her against me.

.:.

Anna played gently with my earlobe, humming softly. I lay, still nestled semi erect between her lips, and she made no move to break free.

"Was that good?" she murmured, after a while.

"It was the best I've ever had. Nothing's been nearly that good."

"Mm," she breathed. "I'm glad it was that good for you. I'd hate to be in this much trouble for something lackluster."

"No chance of that," I whispered. "You're a stunning woman, and sex with you is mind blowing."

"Pity it's just this once."

I lay quiet for a moment. "Is it?"

"Common sense says it has to be, Joey."

"That's a shame," I whispered, as I stroked her back. "I'll never get over this; it's always going to be what I want."

I felt her sigh, and she tucked her head into my neck. "Ditto, Joey. I never intended for this to happen. But I don't regret it at all." I felt her shift, and then shivered as her fingers stroked on and around my cock, still nestled between her slick lips. "This was worth anything. To have you here, sunk in me like this. To be able to have sex this good with a man I trust..." She swallowed. "I'll never be satisfied with anything else, either."

"So don't be."

She lifted herself up. "What do you mean?"

My mind spun as I tried to work it out.

"I don't know how we'll do the details. But until we've worked it out... come here, to Elysium. If nothing else, to see whether it's workable. To see whether you still want this in the light of day. "

She sank back against me, and let out a shuddering breath. "There'll be other women."

"There'll be other men."

"Maybe."

"Ditto."

"Joey," she whispered, after a silence.

"Yeah?"

"Could you be... happy... with me?"

"Anna," I breathed. "I always have been."

.:.

I took the final long sweeping turn downhill at a safe speed, keeping the Audi tracking sweetly in the middle of the lane. The trees arched overhead, their trunks flicking by in the late afternoon sunlight.

I had a weekend bag of clothes in the boot, a decent amount of food packed in cooler bags beside it, and several bottles of wine. I parked by the old rusted gate, and took a second glance at the new, embossed wooden nameplate.

The name Elysium was now once more clear to read, and I smiled to myself as I drove through and closed the gate behind me. The wind blew through the open windows of the Audi, and the smell of the sea beckoned to me.

Anna's Porsche was parked under my tree, and I felt a strange, fierce, joyous lift to my heart as I parked alongside it. I grabbed the cooler bags, then nudged the boot closed and walked around the side of the house, my heart thudding painfully in my chest.

She looked up at me as I rounded the corner. For a moment, we just watched one another. Then Anna set aside her book, and stood. She took a hesitant step, two steps, and then ran, leaping the last distance and flinging her arms up and behind my neck.

I dropped the cooler bags, and wrapped my arms around her, spinning once as she burrowed into me. I slowly trailed my hands down her back, cupped them under her bum, and lowered her down gently.

"Hullo," I breathed.

"I'd hoped you'd come," she whispered, clinging hard. "I'm so glad you did."

"I'm glad I guessed right," I answered. "I'm glad you're here. I missed you."

"I was so scared you'd change your mind," she whispered.

"Anna?"

"Yeah?"

I stepped slightly back from her, and lifted her face to me.

I waited till she looked up to meet my gaze.

I kissed her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Elysium
  • /
  • Page ⁨6⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds