• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Elysium
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

Elysium

"Never. Never, with me," she breathed.

"It is."

"You want your cock in me, don't you? All of you. In me." she whispered into my neck, rubbing herself against me.

I nodded, not trusting myself to speak.

"How much?"

"More than I can bear."

"Why?"

"Because it's you, and it's wrong, and it's hot. But mostly because it's you."

She shifted her leg over mine, pressing her thigh hard against me. I whimpered and ground against her. She took a breath and levered herself so she lay on top of me, her belly and groin pressed, grinding against my erection. "Why's it wrong, Joey? Why is honest lust wrong?"

"Because we're brother and sister."

She raised herself on her elbow and stared down at me. "I don't care."

"We're drunk," I hedged.

"Yes, but again, I don't care." She pushed herself upright, and sat on me, and I could feel the damp heat of her as she nestled me against her with only two thin pieces of fabric between us. "Tell me you care. Tell me this doesn't turn you on. Tell me you don't want me... and I'll stop."

"Anna..."

"What," she whispered, leaning forward to stare at me.

"Say we make love. How do we go back from here?"

"No going back. Only forward. That's what this is, what time is, what life is. Now... in this moment, I can feel you. Rock hard against me, between my lips." She took a shuddering breath. "Joey, I'm done waiting. I'm going to lie down next to you, in your arms... and you can do whatever you want to me. Whatever you want. And I'll love every inch, every moment of it," she continued, her voice throaty. "I'm not going to force you to fuck me, Joey, but I'm just going to put it out there that I'm hot, ready, willing, and if you need me to do it I'll beg you for your cock."

"Anna..."

She reached down, and teased a finger around me. "I've wanted this all day. I wanted you in me since I saw you hard. I left the bathroom door open for you, hoping you'd be by."

"I would have been if I'd known."

"So use this opportunity. I want you. I am begging for you. Use me," she whispered, dropping her gaze and then shooting me a glance from under her lashes. "Make me yours like you've been aching to. Nobody but us will ever know."

She slid off me to the side, and then rolled away, her head pillowed on my arm. I could hear her shallow, rapid breathing; it matched the frantic pace of my own heart.

I rolled towards her. She responded, pressing herself backwards against my crotch, groaning a quiet "Ahh..." as she felt me hard along the line of her bum. She lifted her head so I could slide my right arm under her, spooning her. "Nice," she whimpered, "but not enough."

I slipped a hand under the waistband of her pants, and she lifted her left leg up and away from her right.

"Can I touch you again?" I whispered in her ear.

"Touch me, taste me, fuck me, I don't care," she moaned. "I am so hot for you right now. I need it. I need you."

I slid my finger along her, and she whimpered as I parted her lips. I stroked her gently, and she squirmed against my cock, moaning when I withdrew my fingers. I pulled back, trailing my hand up and over her hip, then down around the swell of her thigh, up and between her legs from behind.

"Yeah," she whimpered, as I stroked the line of her lips. "Yeah, god, there." I could feel her heat on my fingertips, the almost complete lack of resistance to penetration by my index finger. Anna could not possibly be more ready; she tilted her hips slightly to allow me slightly further in, and moaned as I curled my finger over slightly inside her.

I withdrew my finger again, and then slowly started to pull on the hem of her pants. She lifted her hips and reached down, helping me slide them down over her smooth thighs. I let out a shaky breath.

"Sorry, nervous," I said, swallowing.

"Don't be nervous. I'm going nowhere."

I fumbled with the drawstring of my own pants, finally managing to disentangle the knot. I pulled myself free, and touched my engorged penis to her.

"Wow," she whispered. "You're so warm. God, that feels amazing."

"This is your out," I murmured.

"I want it in, not out," she replied, pushing back against me. "Stop stalling, and put that thing in me. You've wanted it all day, I've wanted it all day... so lets just do it. Do me."

I reached down, and pressed on myself, bending my shaft down so that I nestled against the base of her bum. The breath hissed between her lips as she pushed back, sliding my throbbing head against her. "So nice," she whimpered, as she reached down between her legs and held my cock head between her fingers. "God, it's so smooth."

She arched forward, pressing the damp heat of her crotch against me and sliding forwards and backwards in small, spasmodic increments. She took a shuddering breath, and held my aching head to her soaking slit. "Last chance," she gasped. "Last chance to save yourself."

I reached my hand up and over, and slipped it under her shirt. I took her breast in my hand, marveling at how firm it was, and gently squeezed her hard nipple between my fingers. She moaned, I arched against her, and I felt the tip of my rock-hard cock part her.

Anna hissed out a breath, and hunched back against me. "Oh god, Anna," I breathed, feeling as if I was going to explode then and there as the tight heat of her body accepted the tip of me into her. Anna whimpered, pressing my penis into her with her fingers and hunching down onto it, trying for more.

"Wow... wow... oh god its big," she moaned. "So tight on it. Fuck, Joey, fuck..." she took a breath, slid away slightly, and then drove back. "Ungh. Fuck. Christ, I need this so bad. Push into me baby, please."

I changed angle, leaning backwards so that I could deeper into her. I pulled out a bit, heard her moan, and then gently leaned into her. Her pussy was achingly tight on me, but she was so wet that there was almost no resistance as I slid into her. She clawed at my hip, hissing, and moaned as I withdrew and pushed in again.

"Anna," I panted, "I am not going to last. God, you're so tight on me. I'm going to lose it."

"Can you do this more than once?"

"Yeah," I panted.

"Then I don't care. Fill me up. I want more of you," she whimpered.

"Roll onto your stomach," I gasped, and she pulled away to do so.

I clambered up behind her, and slipped myself down between her legs. She reached under herself and guided me in to her, and we cried out together as I slid into her. I pulled out, and slammed into her again, and she gasped, then groaned, grinding, pushing back against me. She reached her hand up, tangling it in my hair, pulling me down against her back so she could kiss me, hard, through her panting gasps. I drove deep in and out of her heat, wild, almost disbelieving, and feeling my orgasm coming on like a freight train.

"Anna," I moaned.

"Come in me, Joey, come in me, please," she whimpered, and with a final groaning thrust I bottomed out in her, my orgasm hitting me right in the stomach, taking me and locking me hard in her as I sprayed my come into her.

"Oh god, oh god," she cried, deep in her throat, clawing at my head with her hand. "Fill me, Joey, fill me."

Aftershocks hit me, and I hissed, shivering as she wriggled slightly back and forth under me. "Fuck... Anna... holy fuck..."

"Shh, shh," she whimpered, "Don't pull out, just stay, stay in me for a bit... more..."

I slumped forward on her, breathing hard, and kissed her jawline and ear; she whimpered under me, a soft, wordless moaning as she lay there with me between her lips. She kissed me once, hard, and then, slowly and cautiously, I pulled out and lifted myself off her.

I slumped back over onto my side; Anna rolled over to claw her way in against me again.

.:.

"Wow," she quavered, feeling herself. "You had a lot of frustration saved up there."

I snorted, and pulled her hard against me.

"Was that what you thought it would be?"

"No."

"No?"

"It was better," I murmured. "It was best. Absolutely the best. Fuck, Anna, you feel amazing on me."

She laughed into my neck. "Tease."

"Takes one to know one," I retorted.

She snaked a hand downwards, and cupped me. "I can't believe how good you felt in me. It was perfect. It was just what I hoped it would be."

"And now?" I asked, after a moment.

"Now I want more."

"I need a bit of time. I feel like I just ran a marathon."

"Mm," she murmured. "We could always go shower... and I could clean you off, and you'd get to see me naked like you've been dying to."

"That sounds like a fantastic idea," I murmured. "Except I'm so shaky I'll never make it upstairs again."

"I'll help you," she offered. "I want a shower with you. Then..."

"Then what?"

"I want you, in me, again. Only this time, I want to see your face when you come in me."

"Sorry. I should have let you chose where and how you wanted that."

"Joey," she whispered. "That was the best sex I've had in the last three years. You have nothing to apologise for. But I want more. That was the fucking. Now I want the tenderness too."

"So... shower?" I offered.

"Yeah. Help me up," she grinned.

I stood and self consciously tucked myself away, then reached down to her. She took my hand and I pulled her to her feet; she kicked her pants free of herself, and smiled. "Come with me," she murmured.

I followed her through the indoor half-light, up the stairs, watching the way the light kissed her naked thighs and buttocks. She shot me one sultry look as she paused to turn on the dim passage light - she left the bathroom light off. "Too much light all at once," she murmured. "We'll have to do it by touch."

She pulled her top over her head, and then put her hands under the hem of mine. "Strip," she breathed, deep in her throat. I pulled my top off, breathlessly laughing as Anna put her hands to my waistband and slowly slid my pants over my bum and down my legs. "Mm," she murmured. "You're still part hard."

"I blame you."

She cupped me in her hand, and made a noise deep in her throat. "Fuck, your penis is fantastic."

"Your pussy is too," I breathed.

Anna smiled up at me, then pulled herself against me and ground me against her belly. "You're going to distract me. Come. Lets shower, then find somewhere comfortable."

.:.

It didn't take long for me to be aching for her again. Anna's body felt lithe, supple, perfect under the slick soap and hot water. We touched and caressed eachother; a sensual mix of teasing and grooming that had me erect again and her shivering.

A highlight for me was when she asked me to soap her tummy and breasts clean, and leaned languidly back against me as I did so, eyes half closed and dreamy until my fingers strayed downwards; she writhed and squirmed but somehow never managed to pull clear of me, and her soft laughter had a deep, husky tone to it.

For her own part Anna seemed to really enjoy feeling me; my balls, the small ridges of my shaft, the smooth skin of my glans, and she pulled me into more than one close embrace with my cock held tight between her thighs.

But it was the kiss she gave me that really made me shake. The slow, sensual parting of her lips and tongue that became hard, frantic, demanding more of me. The slight taste of her sweat in the water, and the soft "Joey" she let out when she broke for air.

I held her to me, water streaming over us. I could feel her giggling.

"What's so funny?"

"Not funny. I'm giddy, Joey. This is seventh heaven. You, here, against me like this," she breathed. "It's perfect."

I helped towel her dry, stroking the soft cotton over her flanks and back, watching the way her breasts jiggled slightly as she moved. She grinned up at me, and slowly dried between her legs. "You're still coming out of me, Joey," she laughed.

"I had more than twenty four hours worth of lust built up, Anna. Are you complaining?"

"No," she breathed, eyes dancing. "No, I'm not complaining at all."

I toweled myself dry, blushing slightly at the way Anna leaned against the wall, watching me. "Sorry..." she murmured. "You're just really sexy. And that thing of yours is hard to ignore."

I dropped my towel and reached out my hand. "Where to?"

"Your room," she murmured. "It has the best view of the sea."

I took her right hand and pulled her to me, and she wrapped her left arm up and around my neck. I trailed my left hand down her back to her bum and squeezed her to me. "Joey," she whispered.

"Yeah?"

"Promise me that this isn't going to change things between us."

"Of course it will, Anna... but I'm not going to suddenly stop being me."

"I'm going to hold you to that."

Anna spun and pulled me after her, down the passage and into my room. "Open the door. I want to hear the ocean," she whispered.

"It will be cold."

"I have someone to keep me warm." She pulled back the blankets on my bed and sat down; I could see dim reflection of the outside light glint on her eyes as I pushed the door open and wedged it with an old chair. She reached out, took my hand as I approached her, and lay back, pulling me down next to her.

"Cover us up," she breathed. She settled herself against my chest, and breathed out happily as I pulled the blankets up over us.

"God, you feel amazing."

She sighed. "Thanks. So do you, to be fair. You're so nice and warm."

"You're so nice and firm. I love the feeling of your breasts against me; of your stomach muscles against me. God, Anna... your body is to die for."

"Mm. As the man who's just been in me, you're obligated to say that," she chuckled.

"It still feels dreamlike."

She reached out, and stroked the tip of her finger along my shaft, then caressed down to my balls. I groaned. "Still feel like a dream, Joey?"

"A really, really good one."

"Don't wake up, then," she whispered, as she closed her fingers around me and gently stroked my shaft. "Fuck... I can't believe you feel this good. It should be illegal."

"It is."

"You know what I mean. Your penis should be in the same class as most narcotics," she groaned.

I laughed, and she bit me gently. "Don't laugh at me."

I rolled over towards her. Her face was in shadow; I saw the faintest hint of her smile. "What?" she murmured.

"This."

Her hand tightened on me as I kissed her, and she pushed against me; her breasts firm against my chest, her nipples hard. She gasped a breath, then switched hands so she could pull herself closer to me and hook her leg over my hip. I raised my knee slowly, pressing it to her mound, and she whimpered small little ohs as she ground along it. She raised herself, bearing down on me with her slight form as she rode along my quadriceps, slicking both of us up again.

I broke free for a moment, and Anna hunched forward on me with a frustrated moan. "Joey," she grumbled. "I'm dying here."

"There's something I want to do," I whispered.

"What?"

"I need to ask your permission."

"You don't. Trust me, you don't."

"Can I go down on you, Anna?"

"Mm..." she whimpered, sliding slowly along me. "Well... gee... I don't like to put out on my first date. You're going to have to convince me..."

I sat up, and she laughed as she fell off me. She wriggled onto her back, and slowly spread herself for me as I turned. Her skin was a deep coffee in the dim light, the contours of her breasts and belly standing out almost in monochrome as she breathed. I could see the goosebumps on her stomach; her beautiful, delicate, erect nipples, and the proud, shaven mons that dipped to her small, clearly-defined labia.

"God," I breathed with a shudder. "Anna... wow."

"You like?" she asked, wriggling her hips slightly.

"So much."

"Show me how much." Her voice was husky; deep and with a strange shake to it. "Show me how much you wanted this."

I slowly reached out, and stroked her inner thigh, marveling at how soft she was under my fingers. I leaned forward onto my left elbow, straightening my legs out behind me and finding purchase on the wall and using this to push me forward to her. I glanced up, once; Anna's eyes were open, her hands were already on her breasts. "Joey..." she whimpered, arching, as I touched my tongue to her.

She tasted exquisite.

I gently parted her lips with the fingers of my right hand, and found her firm clit with my tongue. I felt her spasm as I gently, deftly, licked over the hood and base of it, and she hissed and squeezed herself as I slipped my fingertip into her. "Yes," she moaned. "God, yes, that's what I need."

I gently tongued her clit once, twice, then licked around it again; I could hear her panting, and she arched again as I added my middle finger to the index that was already in her. "Oh god oh god oh god," she moaned in small catches of breath, as I slowly started to drive my fingers into her to the knuckle. I could feel sweat on her thigh when it brushed against my cheek, and the scent of her that rose from her hot, tight vagina made me ache deep in my balls. I could feel my cock pressing into the mattress, and I burned to be in her as deep as my fingers were.

Anna reached down a hand and clawed my hair. "Joey," she panted. "Joey, don't stop. Don't stop, baby. You have no idea... how good that feels."

I curled my fingers over, pressing against her as I sucked gently at the base of her clit.

"Joey..." she moaned.

I could feel her muscles tensing; I could feel her breathing getting shallower.

I knew she was close.

Anna started to shiver, arched against me, and I felt her start to spasm on my fingers. She let out a wordless cry, half rose out of the bed, and then writhed against my lips, moaning, crying out as the contractions of her orgasm took her. I teased her, left hand clamped around her thigh so she couldn't pull away, till she eventually started flailing at me with her hand, crying out "Stop, stop, stop, please..."

I gave her one more gentle, languid lick, and she let a long, shivering moan as I slowly pulled out of her. She closed her legs, and curled towards the wall, still spasming with the occasional aftershock from her belly as I slipped my hand under her and gathered her to me.

.:.

"You can't do that to me," she gasped. "You cannot do that to me. You'll kill me. Holy fuck."

I kissed the nape of her neck, and she writhed again, whimpering.

"Are you ok?" I breathed.

"No," she whispered. "No, I'm dead. Deceased. Shuffled off this mortal coil. A big ball of cooked spaghetti. Jesus Christ, Joey..." she moaned, as she rolled onto her back, and let her head loll my way. "I'm serious. You'll kill me if you do that to me more than once."

"Once an hour?"

"Once a week," she whimpered. "Fuck... fucking pussy is still spasming..." she giggled.

"Another satisfied customer," I observed, smug.

"So satisfied. So... so satisfied," she groaned. "Is that your party trick?"

"No. I only whip it out for the ladies who need it."

"Mm. I can see why," she sighed.

"All jokes aside... are you ok, Anna?"

She opened her eyes. "I... think so. I'm sure there'll be all sorts of soul searching at a later date but for now... I'm living in the now, and I'm with you, and I'm happy." She thought for a moment. "And very, very happy downstairs. Seriously, Joey, you should give lessons."

"I think the kink might have made it better," I murmured, amused. "But thank you."

"Do I taste ok?" she breathed.

"You're perfect."

"My pussy nice enough for you?"

"Anna," I whispered. "Stop worrying about it. I'm rock hard, and that's because it's you. There is nothing in the world that I like more than you, right here, right now. You are perfect. You taste glorious. You feel fantastic. You've ruined me, because nobody else is going to measure up to you after this."

"Mm," she breathed, rolling over and wrapping her arm around me. "I bet you say that to all the girls you do this to."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Elysium
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 106 milliseconds