Email from Cindy's Box #05

"Yes?" He paused, looking up at me around the awning of the hotel lobby.

"I'm in 201."

"Yes, of course, your room. Thanks!" He turned back to the door, surely speeding across the lobby as quickly as possible. I grinned to myself, picking up the phone.

"So, about those 'with a partner' points..." I hoped to god he hadn't finished stroking yet. Men are always idiots when they want to cum. Of course, I'd just invited some random British guy up to my room. Maybe men aren't the only ones.

"You need an observer." He said as I pulled the balcony door shut, awkwardly carrying the still mostly-full tequila.

"Fuck." He was right.

"Don't worry about it. Another watcher plus all your new tits points, that makes $300." He paused. I listened for stroking. I couldn't tell.

Whether he'd done one already or not, Frank was going to shoot plenty of loads just remembering this night. That couldn't be helped. I tried to rationalize that I hadn't made it this far just to break even, and I knew that with or without the extra money, I was going to fuck the brains out of this British guy. That couldn't be helped, either.

I sat on the bed, taking a generous swig from the tequila bottle before setting it on the nightstand. I grasped the dildo in hand, glancing over at the lube on the nightstand. I filled my hand with a generous few pumps and started spreading it along the rubbery shaft. My heart thudded as my hands slid along the toy. It was almost all I could do not to get started before my new friend got here.

My British guy was definitely gonna pound me silly, and Frank was already getting a show to remember. It was like the course of the evening was set in stone.

It couldn't be helped. I might as well get paid for it. "Okay." I said softly. "Record it."

"Uh, what?" I could hear a soft thwacking noise speeding up, coming just loud enough to discern. He was still stroking it!

"How long do you need to set up your camera?"

Silence.

"Oh fuck you." I had already been burning hot, but now I was steaming. I was already down for all to see for eternity in 1080P, if you'll excuse the accidental iambic pentameter.

"There's no way I could not be recording this shit."

I glowered. God, and knowing that just made it so much more impossible to stop. It really was set in stone. "We're gonna do it on the balcony." Thwack thwack thwack. "For fifteen bucks a point." I added.

Suddenly, I heard a knock at my door. "Miss?" My British guy.

"For all the rest of these points?" The phone was agast.

"Retro-fucking-actively." I whispered harshly into the phone as I stood, crossing to the door. "Say yes right fucking now, or I close the curtains and get pounded in privacy!"

"Yes." He shot back, almost a whisper.

"Enjoy the show." I whispered, my grimace flashing to a grin as I hung up and tossed the phone down.

I licked my lips, unlatching the door and peaking through the peep hole. There he was.

I put on my sweet face and turned the knob, swinging the door wide to bare my naked flesh. As another round of painfully obvious fakery, I gasped, draping one arm across my chest, putting the other down between my legs. I realized I was still carrying the dildo as it smaked into my chest.

"Gosh, thank you!" I smiled sweetly as his eyes scanned my body, stopping on the large purple penis in my hand. "Oops, I didn't mean to let you see this! Gosh, that's so embarrasing!" I held it up in front of me, biting my lip, then held it behind my back, "Sorry!" I grinned, arching my back slightly, pushing my tits out.

"Your, um," He studdered, and I held back a giggle, "Your robe, miss?" He held it up, and I frowned at him.

"Oh, gosh, I'm sorry again! My hands seem to be all occupied..." I paused, looking at the robe, then in the room. "You couldn't possibly be so nice as to bring it in for me, could you, mister?" I made my best puppy dog eyes at him.

"Sure..." He hesitated, and I stepped back, holding the door with my shoulder. As he brushed past, my nipples gently grazed his arm, sending a tingle down my spine. I bit my lip, letting the door swing shut as I followed him into the room.

"Are all British guys as chivalrous as you, mister?" I said as he sat the robe on the bed and paused awkwardly. I sat down in front of him, smiling up, setting the purple dildo in my lap.

"Only to young ladies as... friendly as yourself, I'm sure." His eyes scanned my perky breasts with their round, dark nipples. I placed my arms to my sides, tilting my head back partly to smile at him, mostly to try and improve his view.

"Oh!" I jolted upright, grabbing the dildo and standing abruptly, constraining my suddenly bouncing breasts by pressing my body against his, "As a reward for being so nice, you simply must have some tequila!"

"I don't know if..." He started, but I grabbed his hand, dragging him around the bed. What kind of idiot was this? Drunk naked girl wants to thank you? He should've had his pants off by the time he got through the door!

I dropped his hand, grabbing the bottle. Tequila in one hand, dildo in the other, I motioned to the balcony. "This, my British friend, is 'Tradicional!' You have to drink it authentically." I nodded at the balcony matter-of-factly. "Out of doors. With salt. And a lime." I frowned. I didn't actually have either of those things.

"Um, you realize you still don't have your robe on?" He paused.

"Gosh, mister, do you think I should go grab it real quick?" I asked, pointedly.

He looked at me, then licked his lips, pulling open the sliding glass door. "No, no, don't be silly. Your hands are full."

"You're right!" I grinned as he followed me out.

The single chair was still sitting next to the table, and facing toward the lobby. "Take a seat, please, let me pour you a drink!" I sat the dildo down to stealthily hide the list while tilting the bottle toward the cup. I laughed as it missed, splashing the booze across the page. He was sliding into the chair as it spilt, and I suddenly had a wonderful idea.

"Here you go!" I smiled, sliding the cup over to him while still pouring. When the very full cup reached him I tipped the bottle sharply, pouring more than a splash onto his lap.

"Oh, gosh!" I cried out as he half-stood, the chair sliding back, tequila all over the front of his pants. I thudded the bottle onto the table, "Let me get that!"

With my back toward the lobby, I dropped to my knees between him and the table. I pushed him down into the chair, grasping his hot, hard flesh through the thin slacks. "Oh, it's so much! I'd hate for this to go to waste!" I leaned my face in, placing my mouth against his pants at the very tip of his cock, my butt lifting in the air and my breasts pressing against his knees as I valiently tried to save the tequila by sucking it up. Of course, it had clearly spilled in an entirely different place on his lap. No matter.

"I think the zipper is all wet, too." He said. I glanced up at him, smirking.

"You think so?" My hands slid across his lap, grasping the zipper and pulling it down.

"Good idea, we wouldn't want it to seize up."

"What about these buttons on your boxers?" I frowned sweetly, clearly concerned for any possible damage to his underwear.

"Oh, yes, they'll seize up, too. Better open those."

"That makes perfect sense." I nodded, grinning, groping my hands across the front of his pants, pulling the buttons open. I spread the gap as wide as I could, baring the middle of his shaft. "Oh, gosh, is your poor cock all wet, too?"

"Maybe you should check." He grinned.

He gently pushed my head down against his lap, and I slid my tongue into the front of his pants. I wriggled it sloppily around the shaft of his cock, leaving trails of drool as I did.

"Definitely wet." I nodded sadly as I lifted back up. "How can we dry it off?"

"We should let it air dry." He nodded, and I smiled. I reached in, tugging the opening up until I could fit the hot, swollen head around the still-buttoned top of his pants. I pulled the stiff flesh through, feeling his heartbeat in my firm grip. I tugged down on his slacks until it stuck straight out all the way from the base to the tip.

I licked my lips. I had wanted to start with him eating me out, but this was going a completely different way, and I was powerless to stop myself. It couldn't be helped.

With my butt stuck in the air, I slid my mouth around his cock, trying to force it to the back of my throat. The hot, hard, mostly dry flesh wouldn't press that deep yet, so I let my spit soak it as I bobbed gently on the head. My butt swayed along with me. In the back of my mind, I hoped Frank was getting that in the frame of the shot.

One one thousand.

When I got to ten it was as deep into my throat as my last boyfriend's ever got, and I certainly wasn't getting any pubes in my teeth yet. I grinned, pulling off, wiping a slobbery dribble from the corner of my mouth.

"Gosh, it's soaked!" I looked up, clearly shocked by my discovery. He raised his eyebrows at me.

"Maybe you can dry it off with your hands?" He nodded toward the hard cock I'd just pulled from my mouth, and I bit my lip. I reached up, wrapping both hands around the spit-slick shaft, sliding them up gently, then back down. One one thousand.

"It won't get dry like that... tighter..." He pursed his lips as I squeezed gently, moving my hands a little faster.

"Is this better?" I pumped both arms up and down rapidly, squeezing firmly on the slippery flesh as I did, jostling my breasts in a wholly unnecessary way with each stroke.

"Maybe you should blow it dry..." He muttered, biting his lip.

I pulled it gently toward me, still stroking quickly, pointing it at my face. I blew softly on the tip as I continued to pump it. We'd easily reached ten, but he hadn't reached his tipping point just yet.

I stuck out a tongue, tickling at the tender flesh at the tip of his cock, and he let out a grunt. I felt his hot goo splash on my chin, and I tilted my face under the pulsating cock, the next string spraying across my cheek. I pumped long, slow, deep and another spray squirted across my nose. Then another. Grinning, I took the tip in my mouth, sucking out the final dribbles as I pumped gently up and down his shaft.

"Fuck..." He muttered, his cock quickly softening in my grasp. I let it drop, still hanging out of the hole in his slacks, and rolled back onto my feet. I stood up, feeling his warm cum slowly oozing along my cheek, nose and chin. I licked my lips, sucking in a thick, gooey dribble with a grin.

"Gosh, mister, you still haven't tried the tequila!" I climbed onto his lap, wrapping my legs around him as he reached his arms around me, feeling his soft but still hot cock pressingly gently against the cold crack of my ass. "I'm so sorry I spilled it on your lap... can you ever forgive me?"

"I might." He grinned, his eyes scanning his cum all over my face. "I don't think some authentic tequila will hurt for that." He grabbed the cup, bringing it to his lips.

"Wait!" I grabbed his arm and he looked at me. "Salt first!" He smirked, then looked at the table.

"There's no salt here, love." He frowned at me, confused.

"Gosh, there isn't? Oh, mister, you simply must have something salty..." I pouted. Then, with a faceful of cum further betraying my already obvious fakery, "My nipples can sometimes taste a little salty..." I bit my lip, "If you lick'em for, oh, at least ten seconds." I nodded.

He eyed me suspiciously. "Alright..." He licked his lips, pressing his mouth against the dark nub at the tip of my perky young breast.

"Mmm..." My thighs tightened, my cheeks squeezing his soft cock, as his tongue flicked at my nipple. "Oh, god..." I hadn't even realized how horny sucking him off had made me. I needed that cock hard again, and I needed it now!

"Yes, salty indeed..." He pulled away.

"Don't stop..." Was that ten seconds? Who cares?

"Well, I do have to try the other one, you know." He smiled at me, "It's more authentic that way."

"Definitely." I grinned as his lips closed around the tip of my other breast, sending wonderful tingles through my body. Little electric shocks that ran down between my thighs, where my wetness was pressing against a slowly stiffening cock.

"Oh, fuck me..." I tilted my head back as his tongue flittered across my nipple.

"All in good time, I'm sure." He pulled away, drawing the cup to his mouth and swallowing down the tequila. "As for the lime..." He stood, pulling me up with him. I gasped, wrapping my legs tight as he lifted me up and set me down on the cold balcony railing.

"Ack!" I squeeked as he pried my legs off of him, my hands grasping tight on the rail, "What are you..." He answered before I finished by kneeling down and sliding his tongue along my aching, wet slit, sloppily spreading my juices up to my clit. He paused before lapping greedily at it, shivers suddenly rocking my body. I wanted to cry out, I wanted to cum, but was too terrified of losing my grip so struggled to fight it off as he kept working away. It was all I could do not to have an orgasm right there, naked, sitting on the railing, a complete stranger's face between my legs, his cum covering my own.

Then his hand came up my thigh, and I cried loudly as his fingers slid easily into my sopping wet hole. His tongue working my clit, his fingers slid in and out of me, groping inside my pussy, pressing along the top. I felt it coming, I felt my spine on fire, my legs spasmed. I couldn't take any more, I was going to cum whether or not I'd be falling to my death while I did!

Then he pulled away, his arms sliding up my sides, pulling me off the railing.

"Don't... stop... why..." I was shaking, my pussy was pounding. The slightest touch was about to set me off, I wanted him inside me!

"That was ten seconds, dearie." He held up the paper from the table, slightly limp from the splash of tequila, a dark, dildo-shaped stain of lube across it. Fuck!

"Fuck..." My eyes went wide as my heart stopped. I licked my lips, catching another dribble of cum that had run down from the shots across my nose, trying to think of what to say and coming up blank.

"The game is up, love." His smile was gone as looked from me to the page. "No need to play anymore. Besides, once you begin something, it's important you're prepared to see it through to its conclusion." He eyed me seriously.

"Well, I never actually planned on doing all-" I started, trying to explain the dare.

"Discipline is important!" He shot back, interrupting me.

"What?" I looked up at him suddenly fearful at the unexpectedly sharp tone.

He frowned, shaking his head. "Americans." He paused, then nodded. "Let's get you another 12 points, shall we?" He grinned, and I smiled sheepily, almost shyly up at him, my heart racing.

"Okay..." I bit my lip, suddenly unsure of whether I was in trouble. Until I looked down at his cock, standing firmly at attention once again. Even getting caught couldn't stop where this was going.

"I have a feeling you're not such a sweet little girl as to be shy about that, are you?"

I pursed my lips, then snorted a laugh. "Sometimes I am." I smiled, "I'm really just really fucking horny right now, and kinda really fucking drunk, too!" I laughed.

"Brilliant." He beamed, then looked meaningfully at the table. I stepped over to it, pushing my broken cup shards off to clatter on the balcony. I turned to him, smiling and pulling my butt up on it.

"That table can certainly hold your specatular, tiny little body, but I don't know if it'll hold you getting shagged by me." He grabbed my hips and easily turned me around, pushing the chair against the side of my leg.

"Actually, that seems like a good idea!" I laughed, climbing onto it, kneeling. He pushed gently on the top of my back and I bent forward, my hands on the tabletop.

His fingers slid along my bare ass, sliding down between my legs to my wet, waiting pussy. He slid a few fingers in, then spread my lips. I felt the tip of his hard cock press against me, and he slid it up and down my slit, lubing it up. He pushed in, an inch at first, then out. Gently, he worked in and out, almost teasing me, and I had been so close to an orgasm just moments ago. He worked me back up easily, getting his cock slick with my juices as he did.

"Oh, god..." I muttered as his cock finally shoved deep into me, his hips pressing against my bare ass in one firm motion. "Fuck..." I mumbled.

"What was that, love?" He said, freezing in place, his cock deep inside me.

"I said, fuck me with your giant fucking cock you fucking British asshole!" I shouted at him, laughing.

"Well, if you ask so nicely..." He pulled back, then slammed against me, driving his slick, hard cock deep into my tight pussy, sending a wonderful tidal wave of pleasure through me. He drew back out, the pushed in again. Faster and faster.

"Fuck, yes!" I shouted again, my breasts shaking as he rammed into me, over and over. I felt it building again, it felt so wonderful. I hadn't been fucked like this in a year. Maybe longer. Maybe not ever.

"I think - we've made - ten seconds." He said as he pounded my happy little pussy.

"You better not fucking stop fucking me." I spat back, angrily.

"Don't worry, love," He laughed, leaning over me as he paused, "It's another 4 points!" I looked up to see him grab the dildo from the table, still shiny with lube. He stepped back, his hard cock pulling out of me and the fat purple one shoving in. It was thicker than him, and the lube wasn't exactly fresh. It tore into me, shoving my pussy apart.

"Fuck!" I cried out, but he drew it back, shoving it in again. My arms tumbled down as I collapsed from his assault, my forehead slamming against the table. The purple dildo shoved into me faster and harder than he had. My pussy tightened hard, my thighs pressed into each stroke, my knees pressed together, my body pressed into the table, the cold glass only heightening my sensations as my nipples pressed against it.

"Oh, fuck, yes!" I cried out again, throwing my head back as the orgasm peaked through me, my hips driving into every thrust of the dildo. He kept pumping, but slowed as he saw me cresting, gently milking every last drop of pleasure from my body.

"Oh, fuck, yes..." I sighed, the intensity flowing out with my breath. I lay there on the balcony naked and limp, awkwardly balanced between the table and the chair with breasts on the glass and my butt in the air, the dildo still sheathed deep inside my pussy, which still strained to pour every last drop of my now-spent energy into pulsating around the still firm shaft.

"I fear you may have ruined your makeup." I looked back as he spoke, smiling at his long, hard shaft still sticking out of the hole I'd opened in his slacks.

"I don't suppose you can fix that for me, can you?" I sighed down another little shiver of after shock, shakily lifting myself off the table. I climbed down from the chair, reaching between my legs to pull out the dildo with an awkward squat. Setting it on the table, I dropped roughly to my knees in front of him, half propping myself on the rail to our side, my breats jostling with the abrupt motion.

"I presume someone out in the parking lot is also keeping score?" He said as I wrapped a hand around the hard shaft, slick with my juices. I dodged the question by licking my lips and sliding my mouth onto him, smiling to myself at my own familiar flavor I'd only tasted on a still-hard cock once before. "Tell me, is this being recorded for posterity?"

I pulled off his cock, stroking faster. "You're on candid camera." I bit my lip and he squinted down at, shaking his head with a smile. It was only a few seconds before he came once again, little spurts shooting onto my face. The first sprayed across my eye, and I closed it, aiming the next along the cum-free side of my face. The last dribble I scooped up with the tip of my nose. If I had ruined my makeup before, I'd certainly fixed it now.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds