Email from Cindy's Box #05

"Examine your zipper?" I pointed down, and he jumped back, his hands shooting to his fly.

"Oh, fuck," He pulled it up, awkwardly shifting his obvious erection. "I was just using the restroom, I mean..." He looked worriedly at me.

"I hope you don't mind the interruption." I smiled. Suddenly, my phone vibrated. I glanced out the glass door, but couldn't see anyone in the gloom. The ringtone started and I lifted it up, shifting hands just fast enough to flash the briefest glimpse. I glanced at the screen before answering it. "Frank?"

"Not quite, dear." Matt. "Frank sends his love, though."

"Oh ya?" I eyed the clerk, who stood there awkwardly, watching me talk on the phone. I smiled at him, and he smiled back, clearly trying not to stare at me and just as clearly failing miserably.

"We've decided you should get ten bonus points if you go on and give him one of those wonderful blow jobs I got earlier."

Another $150? I paused, my eyes scanning the buldge in his pants again. Frank was gonna owe me, like, over a grand. Could he even pay? Then my mind went straight to Matt's cock, back in my mouth. I tried coloring it black, and it tasted the same. He'll just hafta owe me. "Will it be long?" I responded, feebly covert.

"Long enough for the three of us to come in and get José here a new room key."

"I inexplicably lost mine while out for a smoke." I heard José in the background. I frowned.

"That long?" I bit my lip, looking away from the clerk. "What about..." I tried to think how to phrase what I wanted to ask in a sneakier way. "What about the other stuff?" I'm not always that great at thinking on my feet.

"Just a sec..." The phone dropped and I heard them talking briefly. "You'll have to do that first. You've made a commitment, like I said, discipline is important!"

I nodded. "Okay, okay, I'll see you in a little while, then." I glanced back at my new friend. "I'm sure I'll find something to do." I smiled, hanging up and lowering the phone. "Sounds like it'll be a few minutes."

"You're welcome to wait here, I'll just..." He looked over at the front desk, then back at me, "I'll just do... work..." He trailed off, pointing awkwardly like the computer there somehow explained that his job was more complex than just sitting in a chair until the doorbell rings.

"Alright." I looked around. Sitting down wouldn't work if he couldn't see me, and even if he could, the robe fell open pretty wide earlier. I couldn't get the "covered" things done by sitting down.

He went to the computer behind the desk. Where the computer was located was slightly higher than the rest of the desk. For signing receipts, I guess. So I couldn't just go stand by him there under the guise of chit chat, either, since it was high enough that I could be naked and all he'd see is the top of my cleavage.

Leaning against the far wall was my only option, really. So I walked across to a spot in view of both my new friend the clerk and the three men serrupticiously recording me through the front doors, and casually leaned against the wall. With the clerk's eyes barely on the computer screen, I knew I had his attention.

I shifted my grip again, and let my free hand wander down between the folds of my robe. God, did I want it. As soon as my middle finger gently grazed the smooth, bare skin along my hot little slit, my knees were ready to give in. This was going to be a wonderful ten seconds.

I slid my finger down, back, between my thighs, as far as it could reach, feeling the wet little void where my hand was aching to go. I pushed just barely inside my lips and slid back up, softly following the little folds up to the tip of my clit, sending wonderful little shocks up my spine. My thighs tightened as I softly pushed my finger back and forth along my happy little nub, a gentle moan of pleasure escaping before I could catch it. The hand on my robe slipped down, and it was all I could do to concentrate enough to keep covered down below as my breasts spilled out the top.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps and jumped, my eyes startling open when I hadn't even realized they'd closed. I saw a man walking away, down the hall. He had come right past the lobby without even noticing me. My heart raced, but my fingers just quickened their pace. Was he coming back? Could I stop after ten seconds and hide? Did I even care?

I sighed as the wonderful feeling growing between my legs filtered up to my brain and I knew the answer to the last question: Not at all. My eyes shut, and I heard the footsteps pass again without the slightest pause. He mustn't've seen, but even if he had seen, even if he had stopped, even if he had come right over to me...

I looked up to find the clerk's eyes glued onto me. I smiled, but I don't think he even noticed me catching him. I wondered just what he was doing back behind that tall counter, and whether his fly had inexplicably come open once again.

I hadn't been counting. It'd definitely been ten seconds. I pushed my hand between my ever-so-slightly spread thighs and pressed my finger easily into my hot, wet flesh, the smooth, tender skin lighting up like lightning storms as I did. I sighed again, louder, my eyes watching the clerk, my other hand barely keeping the robe closed to cover my pussy, the thought of protecting my bared breasts a lost cause.

Then the phone vibrated again! I almost dropped it, my fingers slipping in and out of me. Had it been ten more seconds? The ringtone started, and I let go of the robe. It spilled open, exposing the hand pumping in and out of my tight, wet hole right there in the lobby. My breasts bare, my face covered in cum, the lobby clerk stroking it as he watched... I almost felt another orgasm just out of reach, and my hand just started pushing faster, in and out.

I awkwardly managed to answer as my hips rocked against my other hand of their own accord. "Uhh... Hello? Mmmm..." I bit my lip, hard, trying not to cry out.

"We, uh, just wanted to let you know you could move along to uncovering." Matt. "I see you're way ahead of us. I'll let you to your ten seconds, then, love."

"Uhh... Okay..." I muttered, letting the phone drop as my hand slid down, pausing to grip gently at my breast before sliding along between my legs. With one hand slipping in and out, and my other slipping faster and faster up and down my slick clit, I let out another cry of pleasure.

How long had I been doing this one? One one thousand, I thought. Two... Fuck. Three... cocks... no, now there were four... five one thousand.

I was helpless to stop the first wave as I felt it coming. "Uhh!" I said loudly, maybe loud enough for Frank's camera outside to catch. I leaned forward, my fingers alternating from pushing quickly in and out of my now-pulsating little hole and slipping up and down along my clit.

"Oh, fuck me..." I moaned again, struggling to keep upright as my fingers worked at my now-soaking wet pussy. "God, yes..." I sighed softly as I felt another wave hit me, like a tingly little earthquake up from my toes all along my body, coming out my mouth as a cry of joy.

I fell to my knees as it hit me again, one hand now pumping deep in and out between my legs, the other barely keeping my head off the floor. "Oo-oh..." I felt my body shake softly as my second orgasm of the night washed out of me. "Uhng..." I sighed, pulling my hand out from between my legs. I lay there, just trying to breath, my ass in the air, my pussy soaked with my own juices, my strength slowly returning to my raked body. It occurred to me that I didn't really make it to ten. I was definitely not ready to try again just yet.

I managed to look up to see the clerk standing over me. At least his fly was closed this time, but telling from the buldge, either he hadn't finished or seeing me cum had already made him ready to go again.

"Are you alright?" He mumbled as I slowly rolled back onto my knees, pulling the hair from my face and dragging some cum along with it. I tugged the robe over my breasts, but I hardly had a reason to at this point. "Do you need something?"

$150? Ya, I'll do this for $150. "Yes..." I bit my lip, my eyes falling to the buldge. I reached up, my robe splaying open, baring a strip between my breasts down to my sore little pussy. I felt his rock-hard erection in his pants, and fumbled at his fly.

"Uh..." Was all he managed. He wore briefs. I tried pulling them down, but he winced. I looked up at him.

"Hey, I'm Cindy."

"Xavier." He nodded, my hand in the fly of his pants, gently gripping his hot, stiff cock through the stretchy briefs. It may just have been because I was feeling through his clothes, but it felt nice and thick.

"Nice to meet you, Xavier." I smiled up sweetly, letting my hand slide gently along his shaft.

"Uh..." He mumbled.

"I don't suppose you'd care to give me a hand here, would you, Xavier?" I nodded meaningfully toward his pants.

He looked around worriedly. "Can we go in the back room?"

"Maybe later." I licked my lips, sneaking a glance toward Frank's watching camera, "But if I'm going to fit this big, hard cock down my tiny little throat, I'd feel much more comfortable out in this wide, roomy lobby."

His eyes went wide.

"Maybe we can go behind your big, tall desk there?" I smiled, pulling myself up without taking my hand from his pants, my other hand barely holding my robe closed. "I bet you could do all sorts of things there without anyone seeing..." I slid my hand firmly up and down his shaft again, and he swallowed hard. I pulled my hand out and turned around, bending down to grab my phone. I smiled back at him as I stood up, and turned to start across the lobby. "You coming?" I looked back, catching his eyes still locked on my bare buns where they peaked out behind me.

"Yeah, okay, yeah..." He hurried over next to me, reaching down and threading his cock out the front of his briefs.

"I hope not just yet!" I grinned and he laughed awkwardly.

"Ya..." He mumbled. I stepped behind the counter to find the backing to be, with the exception of the computer stand, just cheap particle board, the whole counter hollow. The pleasant looking front for the customers was, unsurprisingly, all there was to it.

Works for me, I shrugged. "I'll just crawl under here, shall I?" I croutched down, sliding in to kneel with my back to the counter, fitting easily under the tall portion.

"I don't know how I should..." Xavier mumbled, stepping over in front of me, but I just looked sweetly up at him, my tongue tracing a gentle circle around the tip of his stiff, black cock as my hand gently held the base. I smiled, thinking to myself that this flavor was definitely within typical variation.

I dropped my phone and slid my other hand up the outside of his thigh, gently pulling on his hip. He stepped forward and I pushed my mouth around the head of his cock, pulling off with a sloppy dribble of spit. I grinned up at him, biting my lip and pushing my head back onto his cock, pulling on his hip again until his ribs were pressing against the high edge of the counter.

I heard the door open with a click. "Oh, I'm glad you're here! C'mon guys." José. I heard the footsteps cross the lobby as I pushed a little deeper onto Xavier's cock. He reached down, swatting at me, but I just shoved his hands back up and drove my head harder onto his cock. I had almost the whole thing in there, and it was starting to get fun...

"Have you seen a young girl around here?" I almost jumped as someone smacked the counter with both hands, but still grinned around Xavier's cock. Where was he going with this? "A young, asian girl? Cute as a button?"

"Uh..." Xavier said, reaching down to push me off again. I pressed my teeth gently against his hot flesh, and his hands shot away. I pulled back slowly and pushed back down, my lips brushing against my hand at the base of his cock as I felt it drive into my throat.

"About this tall? Name's Cindy?" He sounded flustered, and I smiled as I softly slid Xaviers cock back out, bringing my hand around to stroke it gently as I flitted my tongue around the tip again.

"It's been quiet..." Xavier managed. I licked my lips, sliding my mouth on and off his cock slowly, gripping the base with both hands.

"Gosh, my poor daughter..." Matt. "She gave us a ring, saying she'd meet us here... Apparently she's had a fairly rough evening!"

"Daughter?" Xavier's voice cracked as I sped up slightly. I was starting to feel the heat rising yet again between my thighs, and smiled to myself.

"What? She's adopted." Matt huffed, then snapping back to his worried tone, "She's only 14!" I nearly choked when he said that. Xavier did.

"F-fourteen?" He sputtered, and I grinned, his cock almost twitching in the air in front of me as I pulled my head off it and my hands away.

"Look, Daddy, no hands!" I whispered, folding my hands behind my back and leaning up to slide my mouth onto his cock. I pushed the hot, stiff, slippery rod deep into my throat until I felt his pubes on my lips and my nose pressed into his groin.

"She's definitely not in the parking lot..." José said as he, I assume he, tapped the countertop. I pulled back, then pushed forward gain, slowly. My hand worked its way around in front of me, sliding down between my thighs as I quietly shifted my knees apart.

"You're certain no one like that has been in here?" Matt. I moved faster now, my fingers sliding easily along my still-slippery slit, pushing smoothly into my hungry hole with a soft squishing sound before sliping back up to rub gently at my clit, still sore but aching for more.

"Do you hear something?" Frank said, softly. Xavier coughed. I grinned, trying to pump my mouth faster and faster back and forth on Xavier's cock, while keeping it deep inside to prevent it from escaping. Of course, this just made the slurping louder. I sped up my fingers, too, making every effort to make that noise heard just as easily.

"Nothing..." Xavier squeeked as his cock pulsed in my mouth, suddenly shooting hot wetness into the back of my throat. I shoved onto it, and he kept cumming, and I kept pushing my fingers in and out of my once-more-pulsating pussy, tightening hard around them. My third orgasm of the night was already coming, easier than ever.

I gagged as my orgasm swept into me and I couldn't really focus on his cock any longer. But, even though my mouth stopped, his cum didn't, and I coughed, spraying the hot, sticky cream across the front of his pants. I pulled back as the final few spurts shot onto my face, his cum already dribbling from the corners of my mouth. I hardly even noticed the mess as it was all I could do to keep from crying out, my fingers pushing hard, wet, noisy thrusts in and out of me, shoving against my convulsing pussy.

"I'll just call her again." Matt. I would have laughed if my brain was working. Instead, I just let out a sigh. My phone vibrated, buzzing on the floor. I had both hands between my legs again, as another wave of pleasure hit me, rushing through my skin and electrifying my spine.

"I know I heard something that time!" Frank said. My ringtone started just as my orgasm hit its climax, and I shoved my fingers hard into me again, the pain of my sore pussy just intensifying the sensations already shooting through me. "Hey, isn't that Cindy's phone?"

"U-uh! Fu-uuck!" I cried out, shaking as pleasure racked my body. "Fu-uck..." I leaned forward, my cum-covered face colliding with Xavier's cum-streaked pants. He stumbled back, and I collapsed in a heap, my pussy still convulsing with pleasure.

"Cindy!?" I heard Matt cry out, still in character. I was fairly certain Frank was laughing, though, so we were probably busted.

"Oh god..." Xavier mumbled. "Oh god..." He sounded like he was going to cry. Not so busted.

"I'm not his daughter, idiot." I managed to mumble, my pussy still gently rocking waves through me. I sighed, meekly climbing up on the computer chair as it threatened to roll out from under me. "And I'm not fucking 14, asshole." My glare at Matt broke into a wince as my pussy tightened again in aftershock. He finally broke into a grin.

"I..." Xavier looked down at his cum-soaked pants and his quickly softening cock.

"Do I fucking look 14?" I looked over at him, and he just looked blankly back at me.

"No?" He said meekly. I sighed, looking up at Frank. He raised he eyebrows at me and I squinted back, scanning his face. He lifted a hand, the camera tucked into his palm, and I smirked into it. Time to finish it all off!

I lifted first one leg, then the other, onto the arms of the chair, my thighs spread wide, my sore, overused pussy glistening as I posed for the four men. Considering my slightly early orgasm a few minutes ago, I pressed my fingers down and in, pulling myself wide. Definitely still fuckable. This pose was more fuckable than ever, even!

"And this makes 100." I grinned. At $15 dollars a point, minus the $300 I owed him... "Where's my twelve hundred dollars?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds