Email from Cindy's Box #05

I smiled up at him as he pushed the slowly softening flesh into his pants, closing up the hole.

"Let's go get your robe so we can get fill out the rest of your points!" He smiled, turning to the balcony door. I glanced out at the parking lot, wondering if Frank had caught all that. I wasn't sure if he had planned to record this long. Although, it was really worth it, even if he hadn't!

I came in, sliding the door shut behind me. He held up the robe, and helped me into it. I smiled at him, and he smiled back sweetly. He'd just fucked my brains out not two minutes ago, and he was actually being a nice guy still.

"What's, the, uh, the plan?" I asked.

"We have to find you a spectator." He nodded to the door, and I followed, biting my lip and grabbing my phone.

"I really have enough points, now..." I didn't even know how many I'd got. There was hardly anything left on the list.

"Nonsense. We'll finish out your list tonight." He stepped out into the hall, and I followed, suddenly shy now that my horniness was gone after that incredible orgasm. I was walking through a hotel with nothing on me but a skimpy robe and some stranger's cum! Of course, that just made things start coming back that much more quickly. "I've got a plane in the morning..." He glanced at his watch, "Actually, I've got to leave for it in an hour." He nodded, looking back at me, smiling, "We've been at it longer than I thought!"

"Gosh..." I mumbled, my heart racing again as he pressed the elevator button. We were going to have to go out through the lobby. At this time of night, no one'd be there except the receptionist guy. He couldn't miss my face covered in cum, and would probably get a glimpse or two below this tiny bathrobe.

As I worried about him just catching a glimpse of me under the robe, my face flushed dark red as I realized only a few minutes ago I'd been shouting obscenities from the balcony while being fucked totally naked! What would a receptionist seeing me really matter at this point? Guys definitely aren't the only ones who make poor decisions when they want to cum.

I was terrified of being spotted anyway. And for some damn reason, that just turned me on more!

The elevator dinged, and I squeeled in horror as it opened. It was the smoker. "Hello again!" He said, grinning.

"Oh, have you met my girl here?" The British guy said as we came in. The British guy. It suddenly occured to me that I'd been fucking this guy for an hour or two and I still had no idea what his name was. He pushed the lobby button and the doors closed behind us.

"Oh, ya, I went out for a smoke earlier." His eyes scanned my face, and I licked my lips. I wanted to somehow lick all the cum off me, or to wipe it off, to somehow escape this stranger seeing me like this. But I couldn't even reach a single drop, and there was nothing I could do to hide. I was in too deep and my fear just fed the fire between my thighs. "Must've been before she met you, though."

The elevator opened at the lobby and we stepped out. the lobby was empty. The receptionist seemed to be in the back office. He wasn't at the counter, at least.

"Matt." British guy held out his hand, stopping in the middle of the lobby. I glanced around, holding my robe tightly closed in front of me. Matt.

"José." Smoker shook it. "And you are?"

"Cindy..." I looked down, honest shyness shining through the cum covering my face this time.

"Well, José, I see Cindy here put on a bit of a show for you?" I went pale as I looked up at Matt.

"She sure did." José nodded, grinning, glancing down the front of my robe. Holding my phone in one hand, I tightened my grip on the bottom of the robe, which kept threatening to spread apart. I was all but unable to keep the top from spilling apart just standing there. I realized then that Matt had forgotten to give me the belt. Ya, he forgot. Clearly. I frowned.

Matt glanced down my robe, too. Then he gestured to the lobby couches.

"Well, Cindy seems to be working on quite a laundry list of dares, and wouldn't it be a shame if she couldn't finish the whole thing?" Matt pulled the list out of his pocket as he sat down, unfolding it onto a table. My eyes went wide at the sight of it. José sat next to him, scanning the page.

"Matt..." I gasped softly.

"Well, fuck me." He scanned the list as Matt started marking things off we'd done together. José looked at him with an approving grin as Matt ticked off item after item. "So, Cindy, you've got to... touch your pussy, touch your spread pussy and touch your spread pussy while exposed?" He frowned at me, "What the fuck does that shit mean? You were totally fucking doing that earlier." He shook his head at Matt, "Mark those off."

"That didn't count..." I mumbled, standing over them.

"Hmmm?" Matt said, clicking his pen. "Here, Cindy, love, take a seat." He gestured to the armchair across from them, and I sat, my legs together, my bare ass on the cool cushions. As I let go of the bottom edges of the robe, it fell away to neatly part in front. I was bare along my middle all the way down to my pussy once again, which was already heating up quite quickly for round two here.

The hand with my phone was keeping the top from slipping out around my breasts as I tried pulling the bottom of the robe up to my lap with my free hand. It didn't work, though. The fabric wouldn't turn that way. I sighed, placing my empty hand in my lap, my fingers draped across my crotch. I bit my lip as my pussy ached for those fingers, now only inches away.

"I hafta actually, um," I looked at José and licked my lips. This time I did get a little dribble of salty cum. I think it had crept down from the side of my nose. I swallowed it, the thick texture and very recognizable flavor making my fingers just that much harder to hold back. "I never actually got around to the first one, and I hafta put fingers, like, in for the spread ones to count."

"For ten seconds." José pointed at the top of paper, then looked up at me.

"Ya." I conceded. "For ten seconds."

Matt smiled and turned to José. "Shall we blow a fag?"

"What the fuck you just say?" José glared at Matt, who laughed.

"Sorry, I meant to steal a cigarette from you." He shook his head, holding up his hand, "British term. Fag means cigarette. Sorry."

José looked sidelong at Matt, then shrugged, "Sounds good to me."

"I'm sure Cindy's hands will be otherwise occupied while we smoke?" Matt stood, folding up the paper, and José followed him. I stood too, my face flush as my mind raced over what was about to happen. I held the robe closed with both hands as we walked out, the solid glass double-doors latching noisily shut behind us.

"I've got to call Frank, just a sec." I said, my voice nearly cracking with nervousness as I held out the phone. As soon as I let go of the robe, it gaped open, my breasts threatening to spill out. I had felt almost secure on the balcony, drunk on lust and liquor. Now I was painfully sober and utterly failing in the struggle against my urges. I felt infinitely more exposed out in the parking lot compared to the balcony, even though factually, it made little difference. I may have been on much less of a stage now, but in my head, I was suddenly out in the terrifying open.

I slid my other hand along the middle of my robe as I tried to bring up Frank on the phone, but the bottom split wide while I fumbled to find a safe middle point. I managed to grab it tightly enough to keep the bottom together most of the time, with my breasts mostly safely secured but just at the edge of escaping. Struggling on the edge of disater was making me that much hotter that much faster.

"Who's Frank?" José asked. It occured to me they were probably both as hard as I was wet, and with a quick glance I confirmed their status. Suddenly all I could think about was having two guys to help apply my makeup. I definitely didn't need to check for wetness.

"It's Frank's list." I muttered.

"Cindy?" Frank answered.

"Hey, I'm..." I sighed, trying to think how to explain what was happening. At this point, I figured I should just admit everything. It's not like he wasn't recording it all in glorious high definition. "I'm coming out with that smoking guy from earlier and the guy I just fucked on the balcony."

"What?"

"We're coming out to finish off the list."

"You're coming out?" He said. I heard a zipper close.

"Are you still whacking it??" I paused.

"Shut up." I heard a noise. I think he was getting out of the car. "Just... Just wait a sec."

"Are you getting out of the car?" I was confused. We came up to the smoking spot, and Matt and José took positions on either side of one of those cigarette butt containers. I stood there with them under the lamp post with my back to the parking lot, trying to get Frank to make sense on the phone as they chuckled. At least standing still left me more or less safely covered up. For now.

I sighed. "I'm going to do this, whether you're whacking it in your car or whacking it standing next to me."

"Here, I'm coming, just wait." He said. I glanced behind me and saw him out in the parking lot, walking this way.

"I'm doing this." I hung up, bringing my phone hand back to my chest to pull the robe closed.

"Go ahead." José nodded at me, taking a drag. I sighed.

"Yes. Let's start with you gently rubbing that wet little slit of yours where we can't see, and work our way up, shall we?" Matt offered, smiling. "José and I can even keep count for you. You are wet enough, aren't you?"

I bit my lip again, nodding. The two of them were equally excited. People standing on the other side of the parking lot could tell that with those buldges.

"That's my horny little girl!" Matt grinned.

I let go of the bottom of the robe, but it was hanging too loosely for me to slide in and stay covered, especially with my thighs spread far enough to fit a hand between them. I slid my phone hand further down, pulling my robe tight across the bottom and letting it spread wide across my breasts. An ample amount of rounded flesh was exposed, which probably turned me on as much as it turned on the two men watching me, honestly.

I slid my hand between the folds of the robe, my eyes closing as my fingers found their way into my thighs to the hot, supple flesh. I couldn't help but let out a soft sigh as I slid a fingertip gently along my slit, feeling my wetness already.

"Mmm..." I sighed audibly, opening my eyes. I had to do this covered for ten seconds, and put fingers in, still covered, for ten more. Then ten final seconds baring it all, fingers still in, and I was done. The list would be totally finished.

"One..." Matt counted. "One and a half..."

"Holy fuck, Cindy!" Frank gaped, stepping up next to me. I bit my lip as suddenly three cocks popped into my mind. I gently grazed my fingers along my little slit as his eyes pulled off my nearly-bared chest and scanned my face. "Is that cum still all over your face? Fuck, the camera!" He pulled up his camera in one hand and levelled it at me, the red "Recording" light by the shutter button glowing to life. He scanned it across my body, pausing to take in the splattering on my face as I bit my lip against another soft sigh.

"It's on your list, Frank." Matt smiled, holding his hand up in half a wave, his lit cigarette in the other. "Matt."

"José." José waggled his cigarette at Frank.

"I suppose you're who we have to thank for our girl here?" Matt grinned at me, and I licked my lips, feeling my thighs gently wobble as my finger pressed once more along my smooth, burning hot lips.

"Ya, she's certainly been dedicated." Frank stepped back to catch me fully in the frame of the shot, "You seriously came out to the parking lot like this?"

"I..." I let out a gentle moan, "Is that ten yet?"

"Yes, I'm sure, why don't you go ahead and slide a finger on in, then, love?" Matt grinned.

"We're going to finish off your list, Frank." José grunted, pushing his finished butt into the container.

"I'm really sorry, but it doesn't actually count like this." Frank said apologetically. I didn't hear him though, as my finger slowly pressed inside of me.

Matt took one last, long drag, shoving his butt in after José's. "Why won't it count if Cindy just fingers herself right here, right now, Frank?" He smiled, "In front of all of us and on camera?" Three cocks sprang to mind once again, and I pressed three wet fingers into my tight, aching hole with a sharp gasp.

"Whoever's watching can't know about the bet, that's the whole point." Frank looked sidelong at Matt, keeping the camera on me. "And the camera only counts for the partner dares, I think so you can invite the watcher up for'em."

"What about the hotel clerk? He's a dude." José suggested.

"This... this doesn't count?" I frowned, biting my lip as I fought to pull my hand away from my hungry, protesting pussy. I brought the wet, slippery fingers up to my lips, sighing happily and drawing off my own familiar taste once more before even realizing what I was doing, and on camera none the less. My eyes went wide at the grins around me, and I wiped the wetness off on my robe, jostling my breast as I did.

Their quite plain buldges just made it that much harder to keep my hand from going right back between my legs. I let my free hand drop to my side, my phone hand sliding gently down to hold the robe together at a slightly more comfortable place. The already wide, low, gaping opening at the top of the robe gaped open just a little bit wider.

"No, love, it seems it doesn't." Matt grinned, "I guess you'll have to do it all over again."

"The clerk... isn't he, like, some young kid?" I clearly in a bit of a legal grey area already, but I certainly didn't want to do anything really illegal.

"'Kid?' What are you, 14?" José smirked at me.

"Fuck you, I'm 22." I frowned at him. Why do people always think I look so young?

José rolled his eyes. "Ya, well, '22,' I told him when I checked in that he looked a little young to be the only one running the show, and he got kinda pissy at me. I guess he's actually 19."

"Tell you what, love, I think we can still get your list finished off here. You just go on into the lobby and ask this young man if you can wait there for someone coming down to get you."

"My key!" I realized I'd forgotten to grab the key to get back in my room. I glared at Matt. It was probably with the belt.

"Here's your key." Matt smiled, holding it up. "One of us is, in fact, paying attention." I reached my empty hand out to grab it, but he pulled it away. My breasts nearly spilled out of their utterly inadequate coverage at the top of my robe when I jostled them heavily stumbling forward after the key. "Once you finish Frank's list!"

"I like it. She asks this guy to let her in the lobby, as if someone is coming down in a minute, then she just goes and sits someplace with her back to'im and starts at it, ya?" José nodded at Matt. "Maybe you get into it a bit, maybe climb up on a table, start really goin' at it!" He grinned at me. "You should hit the rest of the list in no time!"

"Nah, that won't count either." Frank shook his head, "She hasta be facing him."

"I can't even cover my lap sitting down, let alone get a hand in there..." I frowned.

"I'm certain you'll devise an enjoyably unique solution." Matt grinned.

"Plus, we hafta watch, or else, you know, how would we know?" Frank added.

"We'll just hafta go in with her." José smirked, but I shook my head.

"You guys being there would not work."

"I'm certain we can be suitably inconspicuous from the shadows out here, can't we fellows?" Matt held up the key, "Now run along, love."

I paused, glancing sidelong at the lobby.

"Well, come on now, let's get to it." Matt waved me on, but I looked down.

"It's just..." I mumbled, "It's just that I've never been with a black guy..."

Matt made a face, but José laughed, "The fuck? A cock's a cock."

"You know this from experience?" Matt raised his eyebrow.

"I'm not the one suggesting we go out in the parking lot and blow a fag."

"What?" Now Frank was confused.

I breathed deep. A cock's a cock. "I'm doing it..." I turned my back to them, walking toward the lobby door. From where I felt the terry cloth brushing against my backside, I could tell half my ass was peaking out the bottom of this robe for Frank's camera. The three cocks following right behind it flashed into my mind. The three, long, hard, thick cocks... and one more, just inside...

I shook my head as I came up to the large, glass double-doors and peered in. The desk was bare, he was still in the back room. Do they sleep in there, or what?

I knocked and waited. I shifted my feet, adjusting my grip on my phone and robe, glancing at the men watching me from the shadows. I looked in at the door to the office, but no one came out.

I looked around. There was a buzzer over to one side. I leaned over and pushed it.

A second later, the guy's voice came over it, "I apologize for the delay, I did hear you knocking. I'll be right out ma'am."

Ma'am? I looked around, but couldn't find the camera. Frank pointed above the door, and I frowned, looking up at the black sphere. I started to worry just how many cameras were on me tonight when I saw the clerk pop out of the office door and hurry around the counter.

I wasn't certain at first, but as soon as he got closer, it became abundantly obvious that he was definitely not sleeping back there. What he was really taking care of stood out rather pointedly, in fact.

"How can I hel-" His voice trailed off as he saw me up close. He froze with his hand on the latch. That buldge in the front of his slacks grew slightly, pushing against his boxers as they gently spread his half-open fly.

I drew my eyes up from his crotch to find his eyes on my chest. Considering what was covering my face, I was justifiably confused why that wasn't the big shocker. I looked down to see just how much cleavage I was showing to find that not only was a large part of one dark nipple peaking out of my robe, but the other one was totally bared!

My eyes widened and I tugged the robe forward, slipping my breasts back into captivity with an awkward cough and an uncomfortably amount of jiggling.

Of course, it was then that he finally saw what was all over my face.

"Um..." He looked around the empty lobby, then back at me.

I decided that, considering my state, the innocent-little-girl ploy was probably a little too improbable to fly. "Hey there, cutie! A friend of mine is coming down to get me," I waggled my phone, jostling the front of my robe and, naturally, my decently-sized mounds of flesh underneath once more, "I don't suppose you'd be willing to let me wait in the lobby, would you?" I licked my lips, reaching for and finding a dribble of cum outside the corner of my mouth. I drew it in with a grin, "I promise to be good... You can keep an eye on me if you need to... You know, for security purposes."

He pushed the door open and I stepped in. "Thank you." I glanced at the men in the shadows as I smiled, pushing gently past my new friend face to face. I was just close enough for the tip of my breast to brush across his chest, slipping the robe off my nipple again. "Oops!" I grinned, feigning embarrasment, tugging it back into place with my free hand.

"Yes." He blurted. I raised an eyebrow, smiling.

"Yes?" I asked.

"You can wait here, that's..." He let the door close with a click, "That'll be fine." He nodded, his eyes darting briefly down my body, only to return embarrasedly to the sticky goo on my face.

I pause, squinting at him, "I think you might need to..." I stepped closer to him, leaning up toward his face, turning my head gently and whispering as if I were imparting a dire secret, "XYZ?"

His eyes were wide as I hung there. "XYZ?" He muttered, confused.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 169 milliseconds