• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Emma - Ball of Masks

Emma - Ball of Masks

123

dear readers

this story is written for my new sugar babe Emma. The intention is to keep her sex drive going and let her masturbate to my dark fantasies. Unfortunately, we will meet next in Frankfurt at at time when the ball of the masks is not happening but maybe we can still outlive some much less extreme form of our fantasies.. at least she liked this story so maybe it will turn into a multi part one. I am always happy to receive constructive feedback and suggestions.

__________

Dear Emma

You are a beautiful 18 year old French girl with light brown, long hair, slim body and fairly large, C cup breasts. You have come around in the world quite a bit already in your young age and try to build-up your life between France and New York City. You had a number of sexual experiences and you mostly felt attracted to older men. You love the attention of a confident and powerful man, who fills the room with his presence. You love dressing up and going to special occasions. You still wait for the perfect match but you kind of know what you like.

In the US, friends have shared with you the concept of a sugar daddy and you decided to try it out and you registered on a website. However, the number of messengers from people who did not fall into your desired category of men was quickly clogging your inbox so you decided to delete your account again. Just with one guy who seemed decent at first you shared your insta account and kept writing. The man is in his 40s, not too bad looking and seemingly some type of high ranked manager. He is genuine but also dirty. He gave you money when you needed it without asking for anything in return but he shares his dirty little fantasies and you got to like him over time.

Today will be your first meeting with your sugar daddy. And you know he has promised to make all your fantasies come true. You remember at the beginning when writing with him he asked you for three things that turn you on and you replied without thinking:

"So first of all, I really like not to see, having a tissue or mask on my eyes."

"Second, I like to be tied."

"And the last of them, I really like to strip in front of mister, who just licks my body with his eyes."

This week, your sugar daddy arrived in Germany for business while you are visiting with your family in France and you decided to meet. He asked for your dress size. Then he told you that your fantasies would come true in a much stronger way than what you ever imagined, if you decided to go to Germany. And that you wouldn't have to worry about your cash for a while anymore. He has send you a plane ticket to Frankfurt. You did not think long if you should accept his invite - if you had done so you might have not boarded the plane. But some excitement, coupled with some need for cash, led you to a "just do it" mindset.

You dressed up, got your hair done and boarded the plane. You feel naked as you did not even bring a suitcase - he had told you everything would be provided. When leaving the plane you had a stomach flue thinking what happens if nobody waits for you? But then you spot a man with black suit, holding up an iPad with your name on it. You approach him and he escorts you to a black Mercedes S class, opens the back door for you and enter the huge, comfy car.

You find a small bottle of Champaign and a flute, fitting to the car cup holder. The driver opens the bottle for you, pours you a glass and then starts driving to an unknown destination. On the seat next to you, you find an envelope with your name on it. With shaking hands you open the envelope, now your belly is switching between fear and excitement. In the envelope you find a hand written note saying:

"My dearest, beautiful Emma. I am so glad that we will finally meet and I am looking forward to fulfilling all of your desires and much more. I am afraid that after tonight's experience, normal relationships will not satisfy you anymore. If you feel that might be too much for you now is your last chance to tell the driver to return you to the airport."

You frown. What would you do at the airport all alone without luggage and a return flight only the next day? The stone in your belly grows. You feel tears streaming towards your eyes. You think about turning back but decide to just keep going. As you sit in the limousine, wondering what could happen, there is a steadily growing feeling of excitement in your pussy. All of the sudden you realize, that your panties must be soaked from the situation you are in. You take a deep breath and empty the Champagne. You look in the envelope again and find a key card with the number 717 written on it. Just as you wonder what that is for the car stops in front of a fancy looking hotel and a page opens your door.

You hurry to crawl out of the car, a bit tipsy from the alcohol and insecure, due to your soaked panties. When you have to admit that you do have no luggage, you believe to see a slight grin in the face of the otherwise very professional page. He opens the hotel door for you and directs you to the elevators, nodding at the card in your hand. You get it. You enter the elevator and press the highest button, 7. Then you follow sigs to room 717 where the card opens the door. You stumble into a huge room. This must be the largest hotel room you have ever seen. Large living room, huge marble bathroom and just when you wonder why there is no bed you find the door in the back opening to a large bedroom with king-size bed. You find an other note:

"Please get ready. Please be at 7pm sharp downstairs to drive with the limousine to the "ball of the masks". You find everything that you need in the wardrobe and in the bathroom."

You open the wardrobe and your chin falls down again. You see a beautiful designer robe and some boxes that you decide to open later. Somehow your bad feeling is gone. In the fridge you find an other bottle of Champagne of which you pour a glass. You make selfies in the room, then decide to strip and step in the shower. With warm water pouring on your body, hair up, you can not resist to start rubbing your clit. First very soft, then stronger and stronger until you cum hard. All relaxed and happy, you leave the shower and start to look around further.

You find a fully equipped makeup table and put on a little stronger makeup than you usually do, with a Bordeaux colored lipstick. After your makeup is done, you try on the robe. It is black material - thick satin with some metal clasps woven in. You realize it is not a real corset around your belly, as it has no strings, but it is really tight up to your breasts which are pushed up. A tiny bit of material stands out just enough from the dress to cover your large nipples but your breasts are pretty much on display.

The skirt is long, having a long slit on top of each leg, that runs up until your hips. You realize that your pussy is just protected from the skirt material, which could come out of place easily due to the long slits. You do not find any bra or panties and you give up searching as it is clear to you that one would see them through your dress and that it is meant to be worn without underwear. You find, however, a garter belt with nylon stockings that you put on and a pair of Louboutin heels with outrageous tall heel. The final parts of the outfit is a bolero. You put everything on and look into the mirror. You look stunning.

It knocks on your door. You are surprised, open, and see a hotel boy, who can not get the grin out of his face when he sees you. He brings in a silver tablet with a silver cover on top, puts it on your table and leaves again, not without staring at you the whole time. You open and gasp. First you see a beautiful black mask as you know then from Carnival in Venice - the style matching your dress. Then you see a stainless steel anal plug with a red heart at the end and a tube of lube.

A note says, "You will stay incognito tonight. Please wear the mask when you leave the hotel. I suggest you prepare your ass by wearing the plug. Don't forget - 7 pm in the limousine. I will meet you at the dinner table. Your seat is no. 17. Please wear the red rose as a sign that you belong to the party."

Only now you see a broch in from of a rose that can be clipped to your dress. You are frozen. You never had such a thing in your ass. You look at the clock. 10 minutes left. Damn. But you do not want to loose everything. Not after you came so far. You do not think. You push up the dress and sit on the toilet. You put some lube on your finger and try to push it in your own ass. It hurts. You do not really like the feeling. You put the lube on the butt plug. You try to push it in. It enters a bit but then it hurts. You look at the clock. 3 before 7. You give the thing a big push. it hurts. It snaps in. You sit there panting. Tears shoot into your eyes. You dry them off.

You wash your hands and refresh your makeup. All of the sudden, your high feeling is gone again and the stone in your stomach, that you know from earlier today, is back. You renew your makeup. They can wait for you, you think. You look in the mirror. You look stunning. Slowly you walk out of the room, down the elevator. You realize with the stone in your stomach your excitement is back as well. You see the driver from earlier who smiles at you - obviously he has immediately recognized you despite your mask. You go with him to the car.

The drive is not very long but long enough for an other half a glass of champagne. As you sit there, you feel the uncomfortable plug pushing in your ass through the cushions. It does not hurt anymore but the strange feeling reminds you every second, what might be coming this evening. The anticipation paired with the plug in your butt and the almost exposed breasts make your pussy very wet again. As you wear no panties, you are afraid that the wetness will become visible on the skirt. Luckily, the car stops before it gets really bad.

You look outside and see a medieval castle, the entrance lit by torches. You leave the car and enter the building, where you are asked by a woman in revealing dress to put your cell phone in a deposit box. Shit you think the last part of security, of being able to communicate, is gone now. Inaccessible in an entrance door locker. The women tells you that you can come at least anytime to check your phone but it still feels very naked to enter without phone.

You enter the real part of the castle where a party has started already. Light systems, speakers, a large bar. You seem to be one of the latest to arrive. You see all other people wearing masks as well. The men typically wear tuxedos and the women wear revealing, baroque type dresses, that fit to the castle atmosphere. You feel a little lost, but immediately, you get drawn into a group of people. Everyone chatters, someone hands you a champagne, you almost feel like attending a Manhattan party. Just the masks are different and you would not go out without underwear, and not in such a revealing dress.

And the people do not seem to respect personal distance here. Everyone stands very close, hands streak along your body, you feel the breath of people in your neck - it is a little uncomfortable but not unbearable. Just as you start to get annoyed that you sugar daddy has not revealed himself to you yet, you hear a gong. Everyone heads up a stone staircase to a large ballroom with chandeliers and large round dinner tables.

Everything looks fancy, you walk on thick red carpet. The seats are numbered with golden plates and it does not take you long to find no 17. As you approach your table, you see that you will sit between two guys (and you realize at every table there is always alternation between men and women - supposedly only couples are allowed here). You immediately recognize your sugar daddy, despite his mask, based on the pictures you have exchanged. You are very relieved that he really looks like he is supposed to. You fly into his arms and hug him. You would have likely kissed him, but the masks make this rather difficult, so instead you start to blame him:

"Why did you not pick me up from the airport? Why did you not meet me earlier? I would have loved to meet you in private!" But you see everything just bounces off of him. He just smiles at you brightly.

When you stop to take a breath, he falls in your words: "Its soo great to see you my love. You look amazing. Absolutely stunning. I love the dress you choose to wear, your lipstick, your hair. You have the most beautiful eyes. And a stunning body." When complimenting you on the cloth that he picked himself you see a twinkle in his eyes and give him a smile.

"So - what is going on today?" You say, changing the subject.

He smiles even brighter at you telling you: "Your sexual fantasies will be fulfilled in a much stronger way than you ever imagined possible. You will start a new life full of exciting sexual activities. You will experience much stronger orgasms tonight than most people feel in their whole life. And I bet your pussy is already very wet and full of expectations for tonight. I I not right my beauty?"

Your cheeks blush deep red, hearing him saying these words in public. You see other people at the table checking you out as they have obviously overheard the conversation.

After a moment of awkward silence you hide into small talk and ask him about his work and soon the first course arrives. During dinner, he makes a number of sexual comments that keep you blushing and the uncomfortable plug in your butt reminds you at all times of what might come but you try to hide away any thoughts about it, keep conducting small talk and enjoy the amazingly prepared food.

Before desert is served, there is a performance show of a high class stripper lady with a beautiful body who moves really well to the music and conducts a great show. You enjoy watching as you yourself like to put up little strip shows for your man. Watching the stripper, you wonder if you would strip later and if it would be really in private? The possibility of other people watching you strip creates the by now familiar stone in your stomach. But similar to earlier in the day, you feel excited as well and your pussy is getting moist again. You are very happy about the sorbet course arriving, allowing you to cool you off a bit.

At the end of dinner a moderator announces the night as open. He talks shortly about safety and gives permission to take off the masks - something that only a few people follow right away. Quickly, the hall begins to empty and your sugar daddy offers to take a tour of the castle. You really like the old building, nicely decorated with lots of candles and torches. In a hallway, you see many rooms, most doors standing open. You enter one room to find a large bed with a couple already mostly naked. The middle aged, but beautiful, women just starts to suck the cock of her partner. Several other couples stand in the room watching.

You blush deeply again. You kind of assumed that it would be a party like this, but seeing it is a whole new shock. However, at the same time, there is something very sexual about watching other people. In real. Not in a porn movie. At the same time you wonder if it will be you on the bed soon. Watched by other people. You cheeks get even more red. You want to run away but at the same time you feel secure with the man next to you.

You grip his arm tighter. You know that he will protect you. And anyway where should you go? Without money. In this dress. You are not sure, if it would be a good idea, to run away from the party and from your sugar daddy into the hotel room. When the thought crosses your mind, you feel helpless and you decide to just go with whatever he has planned for you. That realization drives the blood from your cheeks into your pussy again and you can feel the juices running down your legs and soaking your stockings.

You walk for a while through the castle, watching some people having sex and stopping at a bar for a drink. You feel quite tipsy already, and wonder, how much the alcohol has helped you to loosen up. You even started to comment other peoples behavior and performance and to point out things that turn you on. The path through the castle seems randomly chosen to you, and you have relaxed a bit, always feeling the erotic tension of the place.

Then you enter a room in the basement, which is half covered with an iron cage. In the cage, you can see all kinds of BDSM equipment - slings, handcuffs, benches and all sorts of devices that you had never seen before. When you are encouraged to step into the cage, your heart drops. You immediately plead, "No. Please not here. Lets go upstairs to one of the comfortable looking beds. This looks so cold. I do not know if I can go here."

But he looks you in the eyes with a secure nod and encourages: "Baby this is the perfect place for you to be at. This is where your desires will come true. Please enter the cage, enter into your new life." You swallow. There is the big stone in your belly again. Your legs shake when you enter the cage. You hear the door closing behind you with a large latch locking it.

"Good," you think, "at least nobody else can get close to me and touch me. And maybe we even stay by ourselves in this corner of the large castle."

Your sugar daddy sits on a large stool, almost a throne, at the wall opposite of the cage bars. You face him and therefore can not see the entrance to the room anymore.

He gives you an inviting smile. "Please strip for me," he asks. Just then music starts playing and you realize its the same song to which the stripper during dinner has danced to. Your body starts to move. You like the slow moves, showing off your body. You love eyes on you that undress you and watch you. You always feel like the eyes of an excited man feel like lips on your body licking your naked flesh.

You keep your eyes on your sugar daddy while you move. You make sure that your skirt is moving sufficiently for him to see glimpses of your pussy. Then you slowly start to play with your breasts first through the fabric of the dress, and then you pull the fabric aside, exposing your stiff nipples. You start to play with them, pinch them. Your nipples are rock hard and stand straight out on your big tits, not the slightest sign of sagging. You move closer to your sugar daddy who takes his mask off and starts to lick your nipples from his elevated throne position. You first time see his face and seconds later you feel his tongue on your nipples. It feels good.

Despite the strange situation and despite meeting your sugar daddy first time in person you feel very good. You whisper in his ears, "Open my dress!" You turn your back to him. You freeze in shock. The room in front of the cage, that was previously empty, has filled up. It is too darkly lit for you to dee people in detail, but there are at least 5 couples staring at you. And now you hear their mumbling, all excitedly commenting on your hot tits.

Quickly, your hands shoot up to cover your nipples. But you hear a whisper in your ear, "Let them watch and enjoy your beauty. I am here to protect you." You slowly lower your hands again. You feel the dress in your back being opened, just as you had asked for. The dress falls to the floor. You stand there only with garter belt, stockings and heels, and you still wear your mask. Quickly, you turn away from the crowed to face your daddy. After a deep breath you start moving slowly and seductively to the music. Your cheeks are dark red. Again. But the whole situation gets you extremely excited. You find the beat of the music and continue with your slow dance moves.

Without thinking, you spread your legs somewhat and move your upper body forward to show your tits to your man. Then you hear a woman behind you gasping loudly, "That bitch wears a plug!" You almost forgot about that. Embarrassed, you quickly turn to face the crowed as you did not want them to see the plug. As a result, you show your tits and pussy.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Emma - Ball of Masks

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds