Emma - Ball of Masks

You start to get more and more vocal: "Yes fuck me. Soo hard. Aahhh. Fuck me again. Split me open. Aaahh. Soo good. Give it to me. Aahhh. That hurts. So good. I am soo close. Aahhh. Fuck me. Harder. Aahhhh. I am coming. Oh god. I am coming again. Aahhh. Fuck me baby. Fuck me. I am coming."

When your muscles contract hard around his cock as you experience an other very strong orgasm he stops to move the sling and starts to fuck you for real. He pumps his cock inside of your pussy fast. Quickly, you feel that the cock of your sugar daddy in your ass starts to move, too. Until now it was motionless, just being milked by the other guys cocks through the thin walls inside of you. But now, he throws his cock deep inside your ass when the one from your pussy is pulled back and vice versa. This feels like effectively being fucked double as fast as one single guy could do.

You scream. The orgasm is so strong. Your whole body contracts as much as the restrains allow it to move. It is so intense. So hard. Then you feel something hitting you deep inside your bowls. It must be a jet of sperm. Deeper inside of you than anything has ever touched you. Your muscles convulse a last time. Then blackness comes. You go limb. You have fallen unconscious.

Slowly you hear noises. Chatter. Many people. Like on a train station. Loud. It's dark. Something is on top of your eyes. Your legs are in the air. You try to move your arm but you can't. You feel a cock sticking in your ass. You feel hands on your body. Are you still dreaming? It seems you wake up into a nightmare.

"Good girl." you hear someone whisper in your ear. "You have done so well. I love it when your orgasm is so strong that you loose consciousness. You are a real star. I am proud of you. You are my personal slut now, my fuck toy. I love you."

Your heart feels warm. Yes you have done it. You could do it. You are a slut. A whore. You are your new masters fuck toy. And you could do everything he has asked you for. You feel proud. And you feel exhausted. Your body is completely spend. Out of energy.

Then your mew master whispers in your ear again: "One last thing I ask you do do now is helping a few of the guys here. You have excited them so much and they did not get a chance yet to touch you. I want you to make them shoot their sperm all over you. I want everyone to see what a whore you have become." With that he helps you into a sitting position, his limb cock falling out of your ass. Then he guides you to knee down onto a soft leather cushion which must be placed directly in front of the bars of the cage. He restrains your hands on the bars, stretched out wide.

Moments later, hands grab your head and a hard cock is pushed at your lips. You opened your moth willingly and say, "Please fuck my mouth. Then cum all over my body. So that everyone can see what whore I am." Then the cock enters your mouth and you can not speak anymore.

Yes you are your masters fuck toy. You realize that you have lost all personal dignity in the past few hours. You performed sexual acts that you never thought you could or you would like. And you had the biggest orgasms of your life while doing so. More men have fucked you in one evening than in your entire life before. And you do not even know how any of them look or how old they are. And it does not matter to you. You want to please them. Yes you are a real whore. A fuck toy. Yes you are a fuck toy.

With those thoughts you accept cock after cock in our mouth. Most shoot their load on top of your face, in your hair that you had beautifully done this morning, or on your tits. Some come in your moth and you let the cum drip on your tits. At least the cum that you did not accidentally swallow. Some other guys press their cocks in your hands. As they are too restrained to wank the dicks, you just hold them tight, while they fuck your hands. At all the time, some fingers are fucking your pussy or your asshole or both. Other hands rub the sperm onto your tits and body. There is hands all over you while your moth is fucked.

You do not know how long you knee in that position. You do not come close to an orgasm. You moth hurts. Your tits burn. Your whole body hurts. But you are a fuck toy. You will be used as long as there are cocks there to use you. But then, after what seems a long time, there is no more hands grabbing your head and no new cock pushed into your mouth. "Good girl. I love you." you hear your master whispering. He takes off your blindfold, helps you to your feet, and gives you a long, passionate kiss.

Then he helps you into your dress. He arranges it so that the fabric does not cover your nipples. Your breasts are pushed by the corset to full display, showing off the layers of sperm on them. Your hair is a sticky mess of sperm. Then he takes out a knife and cuts off the front part of the skirt, having your pussy on display for everyone. Of course, our pussy and legs are covered in sperm as well, the helping hands earlier made sure no part of your body was spared. By now, there is a shiny crust all over your flesh.

You feel ashamed and degraded. Leaving the 'safety' of your cage in this messy state will give everyone at the party an idea of what has happened. You are sure there will be no other women looking like you. And somehow that knowledge makes you proud. You are your masters chosen fuck toy. Nobody else is. And you want to show to the world who you are. You have no more dignity. But you are immensely proud of yourself. You take the arm your master offers and let him guide you out of the cage and towards the party...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds