Emma - Ball of Masks

You swallow and bite on your lips. You can not decide what is worse. Then you bend over - this time really low - as you want to show your man what a good girl you are. You even put your hands on your ass cheeks and spread them apart to allow him an undisturbed view at your butt plug and dripping pussy. "Good girl," you hear him say and you smile.

Then he commands, "Come and suck my cock." You turn around again - and there he sits, all naked. You frown. You would have liked to watch him. As you approach him you spot a cushioned leather bench at the bottom of his throne. You kneel down. He removes your mask and you have his cock right in front of your eyes. It is a smaller cock, but fully erect already, and you see the first precum dripping from it.

"Good," you think, "at least he likes my show and my body. Maybe I can convince him to bring me into the hotel once he has cum." You decide to try make him cum as good and as fast as you can. You start licking along his shaft to lubricate it nicely. Then you take the head of his cock in your mouth and suck it gently, before you take him deeper. You move your head up and down. You hear cheering behind you. You realize that everyone gets a great view on your but plug now, but there is nothing you can do about it.

You concentrate on the cock in your mouth. Soon, you feel hands on your head. Typically, you do not like a man guiding your head, but in this situation you do not dare to protest. You feel how the cock is pushed deeper in your mouth with every thrust until it enters your throat. Immediately, you fight for air and you start coughing. At least the cock is not so large. He lets you catch your breath and smiles at you: "You are a good girl. I know you can do it. Breath calmly and concentrate not to gag."

Then he pulls your mouth back on his cock. You feel embarrassed in front of a crowed of people watching you, and you try to concentrate when he enters your throat again. You try not to gag and you manage for a few thrusts before you cough again. He lets you catch your breath and you feel the saliva from your throat dripping on your breasts. He smiles again and looks you in the eyes, saying: "You are such a good girl. You do very well. But now I am going to fuck your throat until I cum in your mouth. And you will not cough until I have finished."

Somehow, these dirty words give you a spike of motivation. He treats you a a fuck doll that needs to function and you do not want to disappoint him, you want to function. He starts to fuck your throat fast with his cock, holding your head in place and fucking your mouth with motions from his hips. It hurts. But somehow, you manage to keep calm and not cough until you feel him swelling a bit.

He stops his rapid movements, pulls out of your throat and starts exploding with a big jet of sperm right back into your throat the moment you tried to catch a deep breath. Immediately, you have to cough. His dick slips out of your mouth and his next jet of sperm lands in your face. You have to close your eyes. You feel more sperm hitting your tits. You calm down a bit. You feel embarrassed. Why did there have to be so many people watching you? But you hear him say: "Good girl, you have done that very well. I am proud of you." You smile.

Just as you wonder where you can clean up and how to get the sperm out of your eyes, you feel a satin cloth being placed on top of your eyes and tied in the back. The world is dark. You concentrate on your other senses and it seems as if the whispers of the crowd behind you grow louder. You feel how your sugar daddy stands up. He helps you on your legs again. Stretching out is good but it is not easy to stand on the tall heels when blindfolded. You feel as if you handed control of your body to your master. You stop thinking of what you would like to do. You just feel and listen and follow.

You are turned around and hear some cheers and even clapping from the crowed. You can imagine how the sperm on your face and chest sparkles in the light of the candles, leaving nothing to the imagination. You are guided a few steps forward towards the crowed. Then you feel your arm taken and something strong - likely leather - is put tightly around your wrist. Same to the other arm. You hear the snaps of carabiners closing and your hands are pulled up into the air.

Vaguely you remember you thought you would leave to the hotel after sucking him off. Instead, you are naked and blindfolded in front of a crowed of people, just separated by the bars of the cage. And you are tied. You can do nothing. You can not escape. You are in the hands of your master and he will use your body however he whishes to.

The helplessness of the situation sinks in, the stone in your stomach is large again. But you also feel how soaked your pussy is. It wasn't touched way too long. You shiver. You feel leather straps being fixed around your ankles. Your feet are pulled to the sides, making you open your legs. As you want to close them again, you feel a resistance. You realize that some sort of a spreader bar must have been hooked in between your ankles. Your legs are forced to be spread open. You are very aware, that everybody can now see your wet pussy, and you hear it from the whispers.

You feel a person standing in front of you. You part your lips and surely they are met by a kiss. You start a passionate kiss - first time you kiss your sugar daddy. With your eyesight taken away and your limbs bound motionless, every sensation is much more extreme then ever before. You have become extremely sensitive. You enjoy the soft touch of his lips and you feel his hard cock pressing into your belly. You smile to yourself. He must really like you if he is that hard again.

Slowly, his lips wonder down your body. He circles your nipples with kisses, before slightly biting in them. Then he slowly kisses your belly button. His head moves further downwards and you feel his tongue licking the sides of your pussy lips and on the outer lips. You feel the heat. You want him to touch your clit. You want to cum. The sensation is too much. You try to press your pussy into his mouth but with your restricted movement possibilities you have no chance.

He blows some cold air on your clit, making you shiver. Finally, the head of his tongue touches your clit very lightly. You immediately moan and feel a strong orgasm building. But just before it can rock you, you feel sharp pain exploding in your breasts. Smash - something has hit you. Smash - something hits your tits again hard. "Aua shit that hurts. Stop it!" you cry out in pain and shock. Smash. Again. You scream. The orgasm has never hit you and you are in shock. What happened?

Just then, you feel his very soft lips on the reddened, sensitive flesh of your breasts. His sensitive kisses seem to take the pain away. Slowly, you calm down again. Now you feel his finger lubricating itself in your dripping hole before moving up to your clit and very lightly rubbing it. Your body betrays your anger.

Slowly, you feel the heat coming back with an even more powerful orgasm building up inside you. Finally you want to cum. You start to moan again, you have completely forgotten about the people watching. You want that orgasm. "Fuck me. Fuck me. Keep going. I cum. I cum. Almost there." you shout. Again you try to push your pussy into his hand, your tits into his moth, waiting for the wonderful relief. You know in seconds the wonderful wave of a mind blowing orgasm will rock your body. You are so ready. You need it so much.

"Aaaahhh. Aaahh. Fuck. That hurts. Stop. Stop. Aaahhh" Pain shoots through your ass. Smash. Smash. Smash. Smash. It really hurts. You have never been hit in your life that hard. You wonder, if he is using a whip. With the first explosion of pain, it felt like the orgasm would still rock you but each hit, each shooting pain in your ass cheeks have fought the orgasm down. Shit. You feel so humiliated. Finally, the whipping stops. You cry in your blindfold. You are exhausted. You ass burns. Your tits burn. Your pussy is a mess of sticky fluids pouring out. "Let me go. I hate you." you whisper.

You feel your arms lowered. "Great," you think, "at least I can go now." Then your arms are pulled forward. You almost fall. As you can not move your legs forward in your heels and all spread apart, you have to bend your body forward not to loose balance. Your hands grab metal bars. You hold on. Suddenly you feel the light touch of an other hand on yours. A very soft hand.

Instinctively you try to pull your arm back but you feel that your wrists are now attached to the metal bars which must be the ones that separate you from the audience. That asshole. You thought for the glimpse of a second he lets you go. Instead, he moves you close to the audience. People you can not even look at. All exposed. Hurt. Degraded. You stand stooped down hands forward, ass high in the air, on your heels. It is very uncomfortable. Finally, you feel some kind of stool pushed under your belly to rest some body weight on. The position is still uncomfortable, but it is bearable now.

You feel cold air blown on your burning ass cheeks. Replaced by soft kisses. Then you start feeling the soft fingertips on your hand again - you could swear it must be a woman. She traces along your arm. Stoking your hair. Touching your shoulder. Then slowly moving to your left breast. Your flesh is still very sensitive from the beating earlier, but the lite touch excites you and you can not hide a moan.

At this point you feel the head of a cock in between you pussy lips. First moving there slowly along your slit, lubricating itself. Then, the dick finds the entrance to your hole and slowly but steadily pushes all the way in. The feeling is incredible. For the first time of your life, both holes are filled. With the belly of your sugar dad pushing on the butt plug, while his cock is in your pussy, you can feel how both things rub at each other through the thin walls between your pussy and ass. A hand is reaching for your clit and starts to expertly rub it.

Then you feel a new hand, grabbing your right breast roughly. You twitch. You hear a male voice laughing and your nipple is pinched even harder. You did not want to feel excitement again. Not after two orgasms were beaten away just before rocking you.

But your body betrays you again. You can not help it. Strangers playing with your sensitive tits. Finally a cock in your pussy - which is all tight from the plug in your ass. Finger rubbing expertly over your clit. You feel the excitement. And almost immediately you feel the orgasm approaching. Like an angry kid that was denied access, how having grown big and rough. Like a storm. It suddenly breaks through your body. Rocks your body. Forceful. All of your muscles contract. Had you not been tied up and without the stool under your belly you would have fallen. You scream. "Yes. Yes. Yea. I'm cuming. So hard. I'm cuming. I'm cuming. Fuck me. Please fuck me."

And that's exactly what you get. The sensitive fingers of your sugar daddy are removed from your clit, grabbing hour hair and pulling your head back. His other hand grabs your hip and he starts to fuck you for real while your pussy muscles squeeze his cock. This hard fucking prevents your orgasm from cooling off and wave after wave of pleasure stream through your body. Both of your tits are squeezed roughly and someone has put his fingers in your mouth, dampening your cries. You hair is released but moments later you feel your burning ass getting slapped hard. Pain shoots through your body again. But this time it seems to only increase the strength of your orgasm, not allowing your body to slow down.

You do not think you can take it anymore. You feel some blackness approaching your overstressed body. But before you fall unconscious, you hear a grunt behind you and you feel the cock inside of you exploding. Stream after stream of thick cum shoots inside of your pussy. Your body contracts a last time from the by far heaviest orgasm of your life. Finally, the fucking stops and your orgasm fades. You lay more on the stool than you stand on your feet. The hands of the strangers retrace from your tits and after a small comment of your master they seem to loosen the restrains on your wrists. Your master pulls your body upwards, letting you lean against his chest, his cock still buried inside your pussy.

You breath heavily. You feel so exhausted. You stand there, breathing, trying to forget where you are. You can not completely ignore the applause, compliments and cheers you receive from the crowd. They have witnessed the strongest orgasm of your life and some of the strangers even have played with your tits without you knowing who they are. You feel ashamed. But you feel free as well. Somehow relieved. You have done it. You had fun. It was after all the best orgasm of your life. And even though you did not see them, they at least have not seen your face either. All of the sudden you are thankful that it is forbidden to bring cell phones in this place. You think you are a good girl. "Good girl," you hear whispered in your ear. You smile.

You feel the hands of your sugar daddy slowly stroking over your body. At first he strokes you softly, helping you to calm down and relax. But his hands move to your sensitive nipples, sending some ripples through your body. you want to push his hands away but only then you realize that your arms are restrained again, next to your legs. You say, "No stop it! I can not take any more. I am totally spend."

But you just hear a little "Shhhh" on your ear. Then his teeth bite lightly into your sensitive ear lip. One of his hands is slowly moving down and circles your clit before it starts to touch your most sensitive part again ever so slightly. You breath starts getting heavier. You don't want it. But you are tied. You can not do anything. So you try to relax. To concentrate on your feelings. And, sure enough, your body does not seem to feel the same exhaustion that your mind feels.

Your pussy starts to produce more juice. Not that there is any need of further lubrication. You start moving your hips - at least you can this time - meeting his hand and fucking his cock slightly that still sits half limb in your pussy. You feel like your body has finally become a sex machine. One that is controlled by your sugar daddy by now and not my your own mind anymore.

You feel his cock hardening in your pussy again and you keep to slowly fuck it by moving your hips forth and back. But then, suddenly, he pulls his cock out of you. He directs your body a bit backwards and it seems you sit now on the high chair that supported your belly earlier. With your ankles still spread apart, you must open your legs, giving everyone in the audience a perfect view on your pussy. The restrains of your right arm are moved in such a way that your hand can touch your pussy. Without thinking, you immediately start to play with your pussy and clit as you miss the cock inside of you.

You hear chains rattle and you know something is set-up but your mind is not sharp enough to wonder what that might be. You just keep touching yourself. It feels right. After a while, you are lifted and put to a kneeing position. Your head is guided to his cock again which must have softened during setting up the equipment. It feels natural to take him into your mouth, tasting your own juices on him. You keep playing with yourself while you blow his cock to full length again.

Then you are helped up and the restrainer bar from your feet is taken off. You walk a few steps and your upper body is pushed down onto something out of leather that swings in the air. It must be some kind of swing as it moves forward and back. Your ass points high in the air. Your sugar daddy pulls on the plug in your butt and removes it. You hear a lot of cheering from the crowed.

You know what's coming next but you lost your fear and you are still rather relaxed and horny again. When else when not today you should receive your first ass fuck, you think? You kind of knew this would happen when you did put the plug inside your hole. It feels like that happened ages ago.

Sure enough, you feel some cold stuff pushed into your ass hole, followed by the head of a cock. You try to relax when he pushes in and it almost does not hurt. The plug must have stretched your ass a lot you think.

To your surprise, after very few very light strokes you are pulled up from the slide with the cock still in your ass. The 2 of you turn around, now him taking the side of the slide facing his back. All of the sudden you feel the cold metal of the cage pressing into your tits and you immediately feel fingers grabbing at your tits. Then you feel yourself being pulled down while your sugar daddy sits on the slide and you sit on top of him, his cock still in your ass. He lays down, your back on his chest. Your arms get fixed on the sides of the slide but you can grab a holder there. Then you hear him say, "put your legs up in the air." And you do so.

You feel that your ankles are restrained to something, likely the cage itself. The slide gets lowered somewhat and you feel the cage bars on your lower legs. Immediately, hands grab your body. You feel finger from strangers all over your legs, grabbing your clit. Reaching to your tits. Fingers enter your well soaked pussy that is stretched from the cock in your ass. And your body is bound tight.

You can not move away. You open your mouth. You want to cry for help. But only a loud moan escapes your lips. You feel your body on fire again. Something breaks inside of you. Your last resistance. Your last free will. You are a fuck toy. You are here to be fucked. To be touched by all of these hands. To feel the pleasure. You belong to your master. He can share you. You are his fuck toy. His fuck machine.

Then you hear your master saying: "She is ready. Go ahead and fuck her. But only with condoms." You had seen it coming. Your resistance is gone. Your body is on fire.

"Fuck me." you shout. "You little bastards fuck me. Fuck the brains out of me." Sure enough, only seconds later a cock head presses at your pussy lips. Then past them. You are so tight, being stretched by the cock in your ass already. But you are so wet as well. Lubricated from pussy juice and sperm. He can not push in that deeply as he is on the other side of the cage. He seems to want to make up for it by speed as he starts to quickly fuck you very fast. As if to comfort you, a light, experienced hand starts to play with your clit while your pussy is fucked fast and a second cock is in your ass. It is too much and the next orgasm breaks out over you. You scream.

But instead of riding your orgasm, the guy pulls out of you and you feel how he shoots his sperm all over your belly, your pussy and your tits where other hands immediately start to rub it into your flesh. The same procedure repeated with two more guys fucking you hard and fast. Not caring about your feelings, your orgasm. Just using your hole to get of quickly. Like a fuck machine. You do not even come close to an orgasm again. But the continuous stimulus of cocks and fingers keeps your body going. Constantly moaning. Like in fucking heaven.

Then the fifth cock of today fills your pussy. This one must be a monster as he fills you rather deeply despite the gate in the way. However, he just pushes his cock inside of you without fucking you. Then he tells the other people to use the slide. They push you backwards into the room until his cock is out of your pussy, then let the slide snap back which lets his cock penetrate you like a spear every time the slide moves. You feel ripped into pieces but somehow the rough treatment your body has received today has unlocked a side of you that you did not know existed. The rougher the treatment the stronger the orgasm it seems.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds