Empty Nest Gets The Worm Ch. 02

"Bobby?" Debbie yelled as she looked around the large room. Equipment was stored in various places which could block where he was hiding.

"Over here." He said sticking his head out smiling.

Debbie looked behind her to make sure no one entered the room. "Nice." She said seeing the secluded fucking area Bobby had made.

"Is she coming?" Bobby asked excitedly.

"I think so but she might chicken out." Debbie grinned. She was starting to really like this game they were playing. "How do you want to do this?"

"You strip, I strip we fuck." He said not wasting any words.

"You are such a romantic." She said pulling the tee shirt up off her bare breasts. As she started to push her shorts down Bobby pushed her aside.

"Well hello." He said with a shit-eating grin. The young girl was standing behind Debbie.

"Hi." She said blushing. She peeked at the woman's huge breasts and got nervous thinking she would probably soon be touching and maybe kissing them.

Bobby's eyes took in the young girl's body. Short frame with muscular legs and well rounded hips. Her chest looked pretty flat but her face was cute as a button. He moved to the side which opened a space for the girl between him and Debbie.

"Come on down." The spider said to the fly.

Cady's head was spinning as she almost fell to the soft mat between the older man and woman. Her body was stiff with her arms held straight down her sides.

"Relax." Debbie said. "This is supposed to be fun."

Cady forced a smile. "How old are you?" Bobby asked afraid she was a minor.

"Eighteen." She said biting her lower lip.

"Are you a virgin?" Debbie asked. Her right hand moved down to push the blonde bangs from the girl's eyes.

Cady shook her head no.

"Can I kiss you?" Debbie asked smiling.

Cady shook her head yes.

Bobby's prick again popped out the bottom of his shorts as he watched Debbie's full rosy lips moved down to the girl's smaller mouth. At first Debbie just pecked tiny kisses on the girl's mouth, chin, neck, ear and back to her mouth. The girl's eyes were closed as she felt the woman's tender kisses.

Debbie felt the girl jerk back and looked down to see Bobby's fingers covering the girl's breasts. She pulled his hand off and gave him a dirty look.

"Let me." She whispered. She looked down at Cady who was now really smiling at her. As Debbie's lips moved once more to the girl's mouth she found it opened and ready for her tongue.

Cady's body was on fire as the woman's tongue kissed her like no boy had ever done. Her lips were tender but her tongue was like a fire in her mouth. She pushed her own tongue out until it entered Debbie's mouth. As Debbie pulled her head back the girl's mouth followed. "Can he touch you now?" Debbie asked as their mouths broke apart.

Cady shook her head yes.

"Easy." Debbie instructed the big brut as she pulled the girl's shirt up over her white sports bra and off her head. They were looking at Bobby's fingers as they move to the bottom of the elastic bra and pulled up until her darling pink buds popped outward. Bobby dropped the bra at the top of her juicy breasts which were larger than they both had thought. His fingers toyed with both of her nipples.

As Bobby played with her nips Cady's eyes focused on Debbie's large areoles hanging only a few inches from her face. Her brown eyes moved up the women's chest to her face where she saw the smile and her eyes looking back at her. "Go ahead." Debbie said as she pushed her chest up and over until her hard tip was an inch above the girl's lips. Cady moved her head upward until the long hard bud moved into her mouth. She sucked and licked on it as Bobby's hands cupped her young morsels.

Both Debbie and Bobby moved their hands down Cady's stomach to the top of her shorts. Bobby pulled up the elastic to allow Debbie's fingers first entry to the girl's passion center. Because Cady had left her panties in the locker Debbie felt no resistance until her fingers touched the neatly trimmed pubic mound.

"Oh." Cady moaned in anticipation of fingers combing through her soft fleece into her hot pussy. She felt the fingers stop as other fingers pulled her shorts down and off her legs. God. She was almost naked lying on a mat in the aerobics room. Right now she didn't care.

Bobby smiled seeing the girl's dark bush. Your secret is out he thought looking up at her blonde pixie hair style. He watched as Debbie's fingers parted the girl's pink folds to hold them open for him. His own finger moved between Debbie's until he gently pushed against her clit which was a small mound of pinkness.

Her body jerked upward towards his fingers. He rubbed until the small mound of flesh got bigger and bigger. "Oh please." She moaned as she pulled her mouth from Debbie's nipple.

"What do you want honey?" Debbie whispered in her ear.

"Cu........" A sound tried to come from the girl's throat. Bobby's finger moved down and up into her very tight oven.

"God. She is so tight." Bobby whispered as his finger moved up to his second knuckle.

"Cuuuuu..." Cady grunted.

"Is she wet enough?" Debbie asked as she moved her own finger down between the moist folds. "Not really, but I think I can help with that." Debbie moved her body down until she was lying between the strong but baby soft thighs of the young girl. Her eyes glanced up over her taunt abs, over her round firm breasts to her face. Cady's eyes watched as lips moved to her young inexperienced pussy for the first time.

"Cum. I want to cum." She announced just as Debbie's tongue tip flicked against her clit.

Bobby was wondering where everything went wrong. He figured both females were his to enjoy and now they were enjoying each other. He looked at his watch and realized the next aerobics class attendees would be arriving in about 10 minutes. He leaned over to see Debbie's tongue dancing on the girl's clit. He decided to move south.

Debbie was experimenting on the young slit under her mouth. As she sucked in the small clit she felt Bobby pulling up on her hips until she was on her knees. He had no trouble slipping inside of her wet hole and was quickly pushing it in and out, in and out.

"I'm going to.........CUM!" Cady yelled as she went over the edge.

"Me too." Bobby announced as he pushed his rod deep inside of his neighbor's twat.

"Oh no. Don't stop." Debbie cried feeling Bobby's body suddenly freeze. She was almost there. She almost gave up until she felt Cady's body turn sideways enabling her fingers to search and find her hard pleasure button. Cady rubbed it until Debbie screamed. "YES!"

They all lay frozen for about a minute until they heard the door open and some voices. "Shit." Bobby whispered as he pulled up his shorts. He smiled at Cady who was silently measuring his long prick in her mind. "Would you like to come over and meet my wife?"

"Sure." Cady answered.

"Or come over my house and meet my husband?" Debbie quickly asked.

"Sure." Cady answered. She took her time pulling up her shorts over her dark pubic puff.

"We better get out of here." Bobby said. "I'll go first." He stood and back out from behind the punching forms. The two women were stretching as he walked out.

"Boy that was a good nap." He smiled. The two women were more into themselves and pretended they never really saw him. That is until the woman and the girl walked out as well.

"A very good nap." Debbie giggled. "I'll say." Cady smiled.

"Do you think they........." One woman started to ask the other one. "Na." She said smiling.

The three of them stood by Cady's car as they gave her their phone numbers and addresses. As Cady pulled out of the parking lot Bobby said, "I hope she calls us first."

"I doubt it." Debbie said hitting him on his shoulder. "I was the one who made her scream."

"Beginner's luck." Bobby laughed. "I wonder how our spouses are doing?"

*****

Jean was not all that happy to hear Jim had planned a day hiking with her. Having sex in a forest was OK but she could think of a whole lot more exciting places. They drove almost 30 miles before they came to the entrance of the large forest reserve. Jim had told her to wear a short denim skirt and halter top. As they drove deep into the park Jim said, "Take off your panties."

"My panties." Jean repeated. "If I bend over at all you will be seeing everything I have."

"I know." Jim laughed.

Jean was happy the forest seemed to be deserted. She released her seatbelt and lifted her hips as she pulled her skimpy white panties down her thighs and off her legs. "How's this?" She giggled as she left her skirt up enough for him to see the golden mane at the top of her thighs.

"Great." He said. The SUV went off the narrow rode and was heading into the ditch when Jim quickly swerved to get it back in control. "Damn that was close."

"I better keep my skirt down." Jean said smiling.

Jim concentrated on driving the SUV safely until he pulled into a picnic grove. He noticed a large camper on the other side of the parking lot.

"There's people here." Jean said thinking he must be nuts.

"Good. That makes it even more exciting." He laughed. "Let's go meet them." What Jean did not know was that Jim had set up this meeting. His secretary and her husband always visited this campsite with their camper. Julie was in her early thirties and was childless. She slipped one day telling him they wanted children but her husband Don was shooting blanks. He offered to help but she thought he was joking. He wasn't.

"Let me put my panties back on." Jean begged as she saw a man walking behind the camper to throw away some garbage in a nearby trash receptacle.

"Nope." He smiled. Jim had met Don a few times at Company outings and he seemed to be a nice guy. "I'll introduce you as my sister." He said.

"Introduce? You mean we are going to talk to them?" Jean asked nervously.

"Sure. Come on." Jim laughed as he got out of the SUV.

Don saw the other vehicle pull up but didn't think anything of it until he saw the man get out. He looked familiar. "Hi." He said as he watched the tall handsome man and a woman walk up to him.

"Hello Don." Jim said.

"You know him?" Jean tried to whisper in his ear.

"Jim." He said to help the man recognize him.

"Julie's boss. What are you doing out here?"

"Can I talk to you?" Jean whispered as she tried to pull him away.

"Julie has told me how nice and quiet it is out here and I thought I'd bring my sister Jean up to check it out."

"Hello Jean." Don said smiling. He noticed her short skirt. Not really good for walking around the forest.

"I didn't know you had a sister." Julie said smiling as she came around the camper.

Jim checked out her blouse which was opened at the top and tied under her breasts. Her denim short-shorts showed him more of her body than he had ever seen before. "Hi beautiful." He said as he pulled her into his arms for a hug.

Julie blushed and glanced at her husband. He had always been jealous of her boss in the past.

"This is Jean." Jim announced.

Jean knew she had been set up but didn't know why. Right now she kept her hand on her skirt to prevent the wind from blowing it upward. "Hi." She said forcing a smile.

"Come on over and have a seat." Don said as he guided them to a few lawn chairs they had set up by a picnic table.

"I took you up on your offer." Jim said. She had told him about the camping site and had said he should come up to check it out.

"Good." She said. "You and your sister do not look alike at all."

"She takes more like my mother's side of the family." He laughed.

Don had waited until Jean picked a chair before he picked on directly across from her. There was no way he was going to miss out seeing up her short skirt. He was sitting as she sat down quickly and swiftly crossed her legs. But, not before he saw a glimpse of blonde hair and pink flesh. Shit. She was not wearing panties.

"What would you like to drink?" Julie asked as she watched her husband peeking up her husband's sister's skirt. She smiled thinking he would get excited enough to make passionate love with her later. It had been quite a while since either of them had really wild sex.

"Let me help you." Jim said quickly rising. They took the drink order and walked into the large camper.

Jean was finally realizing what was going on as she watched Jim following his secretary. He was using her to distract Julie's husband while he played around with her. At first she was angry but the more she thought about it the hotter she got. She surprised herself when she slowly uncrossed her legs.

Don coughed when he saw her legs open and the yellow and pink view appear again. This time it was his to see. He tried to not look directly at her pussy but he couldn't control his eyes.

"That is some skirt your sister is wearing." Julie commented as she dropped the ice in the four glasses. She saw Jim peeking out the window.

"I think your husband really likes it." Jim laughed. Julie moved over and crushed her left breast against the back of his arm as she looked out over Don's head to see Jean was not wearing panties.

"Is she really your sister?" Julie whispered. "Or is she here to keep Don busy?" Julie had known for sometime Jim was interested in taking their business relationship private. They had kidded one day about fooling around but Julie had said she could never cheat on her husband. Seems Jim had found away around that.

"Does it matter who she is and yes she is to keep your husband busy." Jim whispered. He was now moving his arm back and forth across her breast and hard nipple.

*****

Jean could see the two inside the camper peeking out at her exposed pussy. She could also see the huge tent in Don's shorts. She accidentally on purpose dropped her purse next to her chair. She tried not to grin as she opened her legs while she leaned over to pick up the purse.

Shit. Don thought as her whole pink pussy opened before his eyes. He wished his wife and her boss was not around because she had to be doing it on purpose. "Would you like to see the most beautiful view in the world?" He asked as she sat back up.

"Yes." She giggled.

Don stood and walked to the camper door. He opened it up and saw Julie and Jim making the drinks. "Do you mind if I show Jean the lookout?"

Julie smiled. "No. Go ahead and take these drinks with you." She handed the drinks to her husband and they watched as he stood and guided Jean to the steep path up to the top of the hill they were parked next to. "You go first." Don said being a gentleman and a dirty old man at the same time.

Jean smiled as she walked up the steep path. There was no doubt in her mind that Don could now see up under her skirt at her bare ass and pink pussy lips. *****

"So what do we do now?" Julie asked as she closed the camper door.

"How about a tour of the camper?" Jim asked. His pants were bulging in anticipation of what was to come.

"OK." She giggled. "Here is the dining room and living room." She walked ahead of him. "This is the bath." She smiled as she opened the door at the end of a narrow hall. "And, this is what we've both been wanting for some time." She opened the door to the bedroom, turned and took the drink from his hand. She placed the drinks on the small table and turned. "Would you like to untie the knot?" She looked down at the bottom of her blouse.

Jim's fingers trembled as he untied the knot and opened the two buttons on her blouse. His eyes emitted steam as he pulled the blouse open to see her full breasts covered with red freckles poorly hidden by the undersized bra.

Julie knew they had at least 30 minutes before her husband and the blonde woman returned. If they had more time she was willing to slowly remove their clothes but, right now she wanted the both of them to be naked. Her fingers pulled the blouse off and released her bra in a heartbeat. She smiled as she pushed her shorts and panties down her white hips and legs. She stood naked before him.

Jim froze while taking in her beauty. As her hands undressed him he looked at her large pink nipples, her creamy white mounds, smooth stomach and a neatly trimmed pubic mound of flaming red curly hair. He suddenly realized he was naked as she pushed down his boxers.

"I can tell you like." She giggled as her fingers curled around his shaft. She walked backwards towards the bed while she pulled on his joy stick. She fell onto her back with him falling onto her front. In less than five seconds she guided his prick to her opened gash and felt him enter her. "I'm yours." She whispered to her boss. Both of their fantasies were now coming true.

*****

Jean felt naked as she walked up the long path. Even though she worked out three times a week she was out of breath as they approached the large rock formation ahead. "I've got to rest." She panted as she looked for a nice soft spot.

Don was panting as well but for other reasons. She had about the nicest ass he had ever seen and her blonde pubes were causing electricity in his shorts. His eyes watched as she moved to the mossy area and fell onto her back. Her short skirt was now resting high over her pussy. The golden hairs sparkled in the scattered sunlight sneaking through the trees. There was no doubt she was exposing herself on purpose. "Well. What do you think?" She asked with her eyes closed and her legs slightly apart.

"Beautiful." He said as he slowly dropped to his knees next to her.

"My legs are so sore. I could use a massage." She smiled without opening her eyes. She slowly raised one leg offering it to his hands.

Don grabbed her leg with one hand to support it while he lightly touched the tiny little blonde hairs above her knee. Her hair was so fine and light that she did not need to shave her legs he thought. He gently caressed her tender skin upward until he was less than an inch from her mother lode. He felt her legs slowly widening and help as he pulled her leg towards him. Her pink rose petals opened showing him her passion moisture across her hard clitoris and entrance to heaven.

"I...........' He started to say until she said, "shh. Don't talk just do it."

Her eyes were now opened as she watched a man she had just met undress. Her eyes watched as his hard penis popped out from behind his briefs and he pushed them down his legs. Her eyes looked up into his as he guided his hardness deep inside of her. "You know Jim is probably fucking your wife right now." She whispered as she nibbled on his ear.

"I know." He said as he drove his prick in and out of her.

*****

"I'm Coming!" Julie announced as her body exploded. She felt him pulling out as he announced his climax but she grabbed his ass and held him close as he filled her with his sperm. "Make me a baby." She demanded as she felt him empty his load deep inside of her.

*****

"I guess we should get back down to the camper." Don said as he moved up off of her.

"Not on your life." Jean smiled. "I want to see the great view from the rocks."

Jim walked ahead of her this time as he pulled her up onto the summit. She stood in front of him as they looked out over the huge valley below. Two large birds circled over head.

"At first I wanted to go with you so Julie and Jim could be together. We both want a baby so bad that we both wanted another man to have sex with her. When I saw Jim and her together I knew she wanted him to be the father."

"Biological father." Jean quickly added. "You'll make a wonderful father."

"What if she doesn't get pregnant?" Don asked as he hugged her close to him.

"As beautiful as your wife is I'm sure there will be a lot of men volunteering to be the father. I mean biological father." Jean answered.

"I don't think neither one of us wants her to screw strange men until she gets pregnant."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds