Empty Nest Gets The Worm Ch. 02

"What's up?" Debbie asked as Jean turned and smiled at her.

"Bill is hung like a horse." She smiled.

"No shit?"

"At least eight or nine inches."

"And he is wasting it on your stuck-up sister?"

"Not after tonight." Jean giggled as she turned to walk back in.

"Are you two finished with the ha-has?" Debbie asked seeing them both at an impasse.

"Yes." Bobby said as he admitted defeat and started to pull his hands from under her dress.

"You can't beat me brother-in-law." Doris chuckled. As his fingers got to her knees they grabbed and pulled her knees apart. Before Doris could stop him he was looking up at her damp panties with her dark bush behind the lace undies.

"BOBBY!" She screamed. Normally she would have kicked him across the room but the booze only made her giggle and slowly re-close her legs. "I think it's my turn." Doris said as she smoothed down her skirt and pushed her hair out of her eyes. She picked up the card, read it to herself and giggled. "It says for me to put my hand in the pocket of my choice and see what I can find."

Bobby immediately turned his body to offer her his pocket. "I don't think so." She smiled.

Doris's secret was out as she moved off the sofa and bend down to slide her small hand into Jim's pants pocket. Since he was sitting down she had problems getting her hand inside. "Let me stand up and why don't you try this pocket?" He asked pointing to the other side.

"It's just a pocket." Doris said as she moved over to the other side of the standing man. She stood slightly behind him as she reached down lower and lower and lower. Suddenly the pocket was gone and she was touching the hairy skin of his thigh. She stopped and looked up at him. She now knew she had been set up. If they wanted to play a game so would she.

Jim took a big breath as her smooth fingertips moved towards his bare prick. He was not wearing boxers as part of their plan. She touched the beginning of his pubic mound and stopped. "Not much in here." She laughed as her fingers moved towards the base of his shaft and then down to his balls.

Debbie's eyes widened as her sister's arm up to her elbow was now in his pocket. She knew when she grabbed him because Jim stood up straight. "Wait. I found something." She giggled as she cupped his balls in her palm and gently squeezed them. "Do you have kiwis in your pocket?" She laughed. "Wait there's something more." Her fingers moved slowly up his naked pole and back down. "Nope sorry I was mistaken." She grinned as she pulled her hand back out. She smiled at the large tent in his pants as she walked back to her seat.

"You go." She said picking a card for her husband.

At least she let him read it. "Remove an article of clothing from any player." Bill looked around the room. For the first time in his life he had the balls to do what he really wanted. He stood and walked over to Jean. "Stand up please." He said smiling. Jean smiled and did as he asked.

Doris about fell off the sofa when she saw her meek husband reach down under the woman's skirt and pulled her black panties down and off her feet. He stood up holding them with a big grin. "Keep them if you want." Jean giggled and sat back down keeping her legs together at least for now.

Debbie picked a card. "Massage under the clothes of the player of your choice." She almost ran to sit next to Bill. She had to find out just how big he was. "So what have you been hiding from me for all those years?" She said as she pulled out on his waistband and slipped her hand down across this stomach and under his boxers. She immediately touched the tip. Her eyes got bigger and bigger as her hand moved down. Shit. He was bigger than eight inches she thought.

"And you thought I married him for his money." Doris laughed seeing her sister's expression. Debbie massaged as she measured and explored. She squeezed and heard a deep moan down in his throat.

"You don't want him to mess up his pants again do you?" Doris said to her sister.

"Oh no." Debbie laughed as she pulled her hand out.

It was Jim's turn and he could remember what the card said before he turned it over. "Pleasure the person of your choice until that person is satisfied." He read it out and grinned at Doris.

"Wait." She gulped. "What does PLEASURE mean?"

"It means I get to touch and kiss and maybe other things until you are satisfied." He smiled.

"Can we do it in another room?" She said bashfully.

"Nope. Right here." Debbie said grinning.

"Are you OK with this?" She asked Bill.

"Sure." He grinned back.

"OK I guess." She said sitting back on the sofa. Bill moved away and Jim took his place.

"What are you going to do?" She asked nervously and excitedly.

"Don't worry you will like it." He said as he moved his body up to hers. His lips moved down and hers quickly moved up to meet them. She wanted it as much as him. His tongue again brought her body up to a slow boil. She was gasping for breath when he moved his hand behind her dress and pulled down the zipper. She didn't complain as he pulled the straps off her shoulders and her arms. Her pink half-bra did little to hide her scorching breasts and hard nips. She moaned when his fingers moved over to gently cup and caress her orbs.

Doris forgot everyone was watching as her dress moved off her legs followed by her half-slip. Her fingers were undressing him at the same time he pulled the expensive bra from her chest and pushed her pink thongs down her long tender legs. She was now naked as she waited for his touches and lips.

This was easier than she thought. Debbie smiled as her husband performed his magic on the woman in heat. Doris was pulling his prick up to her love nest which was wide open waiting for him to enter. But, Jim just teased and pushed his mushroom tip across her hard clit. "OH GOD FUCK ME!" She cried.

Jean motioned for Bobby to join Jim as Debbie and she slowly undressed. They walked naked towards Bill and pulled him down to the soft rug by the fire place. Bill stood proudly as the two women undressed him and pulled him down between them.

"Please!" Doris begged as Jim continued to rub his tip around her damp folds.

"I'll fuck you if you suck me first." He whispered knowing she was willing to do anything now.

"Oh, I don't do that." She moaned. He rubbed the tip harder. "OK." She cried. Jim moved onto his back and pulled her body with him until her mouth was over his hard-on and she was on her stomach. Her eyes were closed as she grabbed his shaft and pulled the tip to her lips. She snaked out her tongue and tasted a man for the first time. Her lips opened and she sucked the large tip inside her mouth.

Bobby waited until Jim's cock was in her mouth before he moved down behind her and lifted up on her hips. She groaned and tried to look behind her but Jim was now holding her head firmly in place. Her eyes opened wide when Bobby's prick slid up into her hot dripping hole. "OMMPHH!" She grunted as Bobby's prick pistoned forward and back. "Holy shit. She's doing them both." Bill exclaimed seeing a prick in his wife's mouth and pussy.

"I think you should do the same." Debbie laughed as she moved her hips over his large pole and slowly lowered her pussy down, down, and down. Jean smiled as she watched her neighbor and when she hit bottom she moved her legs over Bill's face and dropped her moist blonde pussy down to his mouth. The two women were facing each other as Bill pleasured them both with his prick and tongue.

"I didn't think you liked it doggie style." Bobby laughed as he pounded his prairie dog in and out of her damp hole. He laughed as he smacked her on her ass.

Doris' eyes opened wide as Bobby spanked her ass as he fucked her. Jim would not allow her to remove her mouth as he pulled her head forward and back.

"Let's switch." Jean begged Debbie who was having all the fun with Bill's long dong. Debbie popped off his shaft and Jean his mouth. They quickly switched.

"Let's switch too." Jim said wanting to feel her warm pussy around his hard-on. As he pulled out he saw her quickly turn to Bobby. "If you ever hit my ass again your balls are mine." Bobby quickly pulled out and back to allow her to turn her body. She was smiling as her mouth opened and took his hard penis inside. She raised her lips to show him her teeth were gently biting into his wiener.

"Whoa." Bobby said sweating. "I promise." She moved her teeth back and replaced them with her lips. As her mouth when down Jim's prick dove deep inside of her.

The six bodies slapped together as they all raced for satisfaction. Bobby climaxed first at the same time Debbie came riding Bill's mouth. Doris quickly pulled her mouth back when she felt his explosion hit the back of her throat. Jim kept pumping until Doris screamed. Only Bill and Jean had not come. Jean turned to see everyone watching her ride Bill's saddle horn. Jean's eyes opened wide as she climaxed. She slowly moved off and his prick still was hard and ready for more action.

He looked at Doris. "Come here and clean it off with your mouth." He said smiling. He had proved he had the longest endurance as well as the longest prick.

Doris didn't object as she moved her fucked body off the sofa and down to her husband. She smiled as her mouth moved down and back up to the tip. Her tongue flicked and moved in small circles as she sucked him for the first time. Her hand played with his balls as she gave oral pleasure.

"I'm coming!" He cried to warn her to remove her mouth but she kept it on until he was dry.

No one moved for about five minutes. Doris stood up first and smiled down at the five of them. "Well don't just stand there let's do it again." She laughed. Miss Priss had turned into Miss Puss.

*****

The next week flew by and Debbie called Jean to see if she had heard what the men were planning.

"I'm not sure. I overheard something about a party and something about it being near the river." Jean said. "There was a whole lot of laughing as well. Why did we agree to this?"

"It was a weak moment." Debbie laughed. Actually she was looking forward to whatever they had planned.

Later that evening Jim and Bobby called the women to a meeting to lay out the weekend.

"OK let's have it." Jean said, looking at the smirks on their faces.

Bobby pulled a brochure out of his pocket and tossed it on the table. "We made a reservation at Natural Beach up on Green River."

"I never heard of it." Debbie said leaning over to see what Jean was looking at.

"It's a nudist resort." Jean said as she read the description. "But, children under the age of eighteen are not permitted." She read on. "Open sexual freedom." Jean looked at Debbie. "NO WAY!" They both said at the same time.

"Uh, excuse me, you have to do what we want for a month remember?" Bobby chuckled.

"Yes, with you, but not with strangers." Debbie injected.

"We don't have to do it with any others." Jim quickly pointed out.

"Yes. But, I'm not that comfortable being naked especially around people I don't know." Jean commented.

"Clothing optional. You don't have to strip naked." Jim said. They had rehearsed their answers.

Jean and Debbie opened the brochure and saw the nice cabin arrangements, hot tubs and indoor pool. "OK, but if it gets kinky I'm out of there." Jean said, looking suspiciously at her husband. "Me too." Debbie said.

*****

Note from Slickman: I hope you liked Chapter two. Chapter Three should be fun with the two couples playing around at an all out nudist resort. Send me an email and let me know how you liked the second part and please don't forget to vote.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds