Empty Nest Gets The Worm Ch. 02

"I know another man who would love to help." Jean laughed.

Don picked up her hand and touched her wedding ring. "Your husband?"

"Bobby." She smiled. "Two weeks ago Bobby and I played a college drinking game with Debbie and Jim. Things want further than any of us planned."

"You swapped spouses." Don said as his fingers moved up over her firm breasts.

"Well yes and Debbie and I agreed to let the men have intercourse with us anywhere at anytime for the next four Saturdays. That's what I thought Jim and I were going to do today."

"I'm glad things changed." Don whispered in her ear. He felt his penis stirring again.

"Me too." She giggled as she rubbed her ass against his rapidly forming bulge.

"You want to do it again?" He asked.

"Yes but I would like to do it next to Jim and Julie." She said.

Don was silent as he thought about her suggestion. "I think I can handle that."

"Good." She laughed as she turned to have him lead her down the rocks.

*****

"God, that was so nice." Julie said as she played with the dark curly hair on her boss's chest.

"Nice?" He said looking up at her. "Only nice? I guess we need to do it again to make it better than nice."

"We shouldn't. I don't want us to get involved." She said feeling his hand on her naked hip.

"Uh, I think that is too late." He laughed.

"I love my husband." She said pulling his hand from her hip. "The odds to having a baby will be improved if we do it again." He said.

"I can't." She said.

"Sure you can." Don said as he walked into the bedroom with Jean right behind him.

"DON!" Julie screamed seeing her husband.

"Calm down." He laughed. "I'm cool with this. Actually if you don't mind Jean and I would like to join you."

"Join us? You mean?"

Jean moved her hand around and cupped his bulge. "Yes."

"Who can argue with that?" Julie said as she moved over. She watched as her husband and Jean undressed each other.

"Did you two do it up on the rocks?" She asked Jean as the other woman moved her naked body next to hers.

"No. It was too hard up there. We did it on the soft ground."

"If this doesn't get me pregnant I don't know what I'm going to do." Julie laughed as Jim moved again between her thighs.

The four bodies were soon smacking hard so much the camper was bouncing up and down. Their controlled their passions enough to last twice as long as the first time. Birds flew quickly from the nearby trees as the screams of pleasure echoed from inside the camper.

Later as Jim and Jean pulled out of the campground Don told her about Jean's comment about her husband Bobby. "Are you OK with that?" Julie asked.

"Sure. As long as Jean and I get to watch." He laughed.

*****

"We need to keep this a secret." Jim said to Jean as they drove back to town. "They might not understand us having sex with my secretary and her husband."

"I can't do that." Jean said. "We must tell them the truth."

Jim thought for a few minutes. "You're right but they might just kick us out."

"I doubt it." Jean said wondering how their spouses day went. *****

"Do you think we should tell them about Cady?" Debbie asked Bobby as they sat on the sofa waiting for their spouses to return.

"Let's see what they did first." Bobby said as he slid his fingers down into Debbie's bra.

"I hear a car." Debbie said as she pulled his hand from under her blouse. She realized what she had done and laughed as she put his hand back down on her bare breast.

"Hello!" Jean yelled as they entered the back door.

"In here." Debbie yelled.

Jean walked in and noticed Bobby's hand on Debbie's chest. "Keeping your hand warm?" She grinned.

"Sure." Bobby laughed but did not remove it.

"How was your day?" Debbie quickly asked.

"Good. And yours?" Jim replied. He sat in the chair and pulled Jean's ass down to this lap.

"Not bad." Bobby laughed as he kissed Debbie on her neck.

"Are you going to tell us first?" Jean asked.

"No. You first." Debbie said quickly.

Jim thought about asking Debbie to go home but decided to just say it with Bobby there. "Jean and I went to the campground where Julie and her husband went to this weekend." He hesitated to watch Debbie's expression.

"Who's Julie?" Bobby asked puzzled.

"She's Jim's secretary who he's had a thing for." Debbie said not smiling. "Keep going." She directed to Jim. That's when Jean jumped in. "Julie's husband took me for a hike up a steep hill."

"And..........." Bobby asked wondering where this was going.

"And, Julie and I were alone in their camper. We did it."

"You fucked." Debbie said angrily.

"And you fucked the husband." Bobby directed at his wife.

"Yes." She confessed.

"Shit. I thought we only agreed for the four of us to do it." Bobby said pulling his hand from Debbie's blouse.

Suddenly the four of them got very quiet. That was until Bobby realized they had also brought someone into it as well.

Bobby looked at Debbie who looked back at him. "We also involved another person." Debbie said.

"Person? Just one?" Jim asked.

"Yes. Bobby caught the eye of a young 18 year old girl in the gym."

"And..........." Jim said wanting to hear the juicy parts.

"And, she joined us." Debbie said shyly.

"You fucked her?" Jean asked.

"No. I fucked Debbie who was going down on the girl."

"Damn. This is getting to be too much." Jean said looking at her husband. "I think we need some rules."

"No more newbies." Jim said. "However, I think Julie and Don will join us."

"Maybe Cady too." Bobby said hopefully. "And, who knows, maybe her boyfriend."

"And, that's it right?" Jean asked looking around.

"Actually I was thinking about another couple." Jim said looking at his wife.

"Well?" She said.

"Your sister and her husband." Jim replied wondering if she would throw something at him.

"Doris and Bill?" Debbie asked surprised. Doris was her younger sister who Jim didn't care for because she had married into money and thought she was better than the rest of the family. Bill was her wimpy husband.

"Sure. I think it will be a challenge but a little wine could loosen up the frost queen." He laughed.

Jean and Jim had met her sister at various parties. Jim remembered she had a nice trim body but seemed to be a little stuck up. Her husband Bill was a quiet dude.

"She's too much of a control freak." Debbie said. However, she would love to see Jim and/or Bobby fucking her. "OK with me." She smiled.

"OK. For next Saturday set up a Hug and Chug party." Bobby said smiling.

*****

Doris was surprised to hear from her sister. They had not talked in almost a year. "A party? It's kind of short notice isn't it?"

"We are not as close as we were growing up and I was hoping we could get together to have some fun like we used to as teenagers." Debbie said. Doris was almost three years younger than her.

"Actually we had a trip planned to the islands but because of the tropical storm we cancelled. I think we can make it." Doris said.

Debbie told her the time and hung up the phone. They had a whole week to plan their attack.

*****

The four of them were sitting in the den when Doris and Bill arrived. "I didn't know you were having company." Doris quipped seeing the next door neighbors.

"You remember Jim and Jean right?" Debbie asked.

Actually Doris did remember the handsome man who kept starring at her during her last visit to the middle-class neighborhood. He was tall and rugged looking which was completely opposite of her husband.

The six of them sat and had some special drinks Jim had made from 200 proof rum. The drink was so sweet it disguised the large amount of alcohol each drink had. After two drinks both Doris and Bill were feeling no pain. The prim and proper woman was laughing and bouncing on the sofa.

"How would everyone like to play a game Jim and I haven't played since college?" Debbie asked telling a little white lie.

"I love games." Doris giggled. Her expensive skirt had slipped up high on her thighs. "This game is Hug and Chug." Debbie said completely sober. Jim had only put the potent rum into her sisters and brother-in-law's drinks.

"Sounds like fun." Bill said sitting forward. It was the first words he had said in almost 45 minutes.

"Let's sit boy-girl." Bobby quickly said. Once with a man was enough he figured. The six of them arranged themselves around the coffee table. Jean put the pre-planned stacks of cards on the board. "I'll go first" She said not giving the rest of them a chance. She selected a card and read it. "Take a drink or remove an article of clothing."

"Oh. It's one of those kinds of game." Doris giggled. She glanced over at Jim who was sitting next to her and winked. He winked back and smiled. "I'll take off my shoes." She said smiling. They wanted the game to go slow at first. Bobby was next.

"Nibble on the ear of your choice." He read. He glanced around the room and saw Doris look away. She was not ready for personal contact just yet so he moved around to Debbie. "Hi neighbor." He said as his face moved to her neck and his lips kissed and licked across her sensitive lobe. "That's enough." She said modestly. It was now Doris's turn.

She giggled as she picked up the card. "Do a sexy dance or finish your drink." She looked at her glass which was full since Jim had just filled it. "If I finish that drink I'll be out like a light." She laughed. "Do I have to do it?"

"Yes dear." Bill quickly said. He was anxious to see how far this game would go.

"OK. How long?" She said embarrassed. "Two minutes." Jean answered.

All eyes were on the society princess as she slowly stood and started moving her hips in a small circle.

"Come on. You can do better than that." Bill said. The drinks were making him braver. "Do the one you do for me sometimes."

Doris blushed. Normally she was naked as she moved her chest around and around and pushed her hips forward and back. "OK you asked for it." She giggled as she started rotating her chest. The thin bra did little to dampen her full mounds as they moved in circles.

Jim smiled since she was mostly facing his way as she did the dance. When she pumped her hips back and forth he moved back laughing. He noticed the middle button on her expensive blouse had come undone and he could see her pink lace bra through the opening. As she moved her hips the thin slit on the side of her skirt opened showing him her matching pink lace slip.

"OK. Two minutes." Debbie said laughing. Her stuck up sister was as loose as she had ever seen her.

Bill picked the next card. "Demonstrate your favorite sexual position with the person of your choice." He smiled as he thought. Most of the time he was on the bottom and his wife was on top. He had always wanted to have intercourse with her doggie style but she would never let him. "OK I got it." He said smiling.

"No pick someone else." Doris said holding up her hand. There was no way he was going to embarrass her with that doggie thing again.

"You mean Debbie or Jean?" He asked shocked that she would even allow him to do it. And, the husbands might get upset.

"Go ahead." Jim said. "Yeah. It's OK with me." Bobby added.

Bill had permission to demonstrate with another woman. He had admired Jean's ass as they stood by the doorway before. "I pick Jean. Where do we.............do it?" He asked nervously.

"On the rug by the fireplace." Jean said as she stood and walked to the rug. She was again wearing her short denim skirt but this time with black bikini panties. "How do you want me?" She giggled.

Bill walked over and whispered in her ear. "You dirty boy you." She laughed as she moved down on her hands and knees. Her skirt moved up until the bottom of her pink ass cheeks were visible to him and he dropped down behind her.

"I'm-m-m not sure how to-o-o do this." He stuttered as he moved his front up to her ass.

"I thought it was your favorite." Debbie asked puzzled.

"He wants it to be his favorite but I won't do it." Doris said not smiling.

"It's easy." Bobby said. "Grab the sides of her hips and pull her ass back to you. Then ride'em cowboy."

Jean waited until his hands curled around her hips until she pushed her ass back until her ass touched his hard-on. He was wearing loose trousers that hid his bulge but now she knew he was huge. She wiggled her ass up and down his length.

"Demonstrate it." Jim said hoping the man would let loose. He did.

All eyes were on his hips as he drove his hard-on forward and back. As his hands pushed her ass forward her skirt moved upward until her whole ass barely covered by the thin panties were exposed.

"How long-g-g-g do I do-o-o this?" He panted. His balls were ready to erupt.

"Another minute." Debbie announced.

Doris tried to pretend it wasn't her husband making a fool of himself this way. She tried to block it out of her mind until she realized he was ready to climax. How embarrassing. "I think that's enough." She said hoping he would stop but his hips moved even faster. "I said that's.........." She started to say when he groaned loudly and pulled her hips hard against him. His juices sprayed the inside of his boxers, pants and moved rapidly to the outside and to her pink ass cheeks.

"Bill!" Doris cried out seeing his huge wet spot on his pants. "That's disgusting."

"Come with me and I'll help you clean it up." Jean said as she pulled down her skirt.

Doris sat it a drunken shock as another woman walked her husband to the small hallway bathroom and closed the door behind them.

"My turn." Debbie said smiling. She was enjoying every minute of what was going on. She read the next pre-arranged card. "All players must take a drink and strip of an article." She picked up her drink and took off her shoes. Everyone else did the same except Jean who had already removed her shoes. "I guess we will have to wait for them." Debbie said looking at the bathroom door.

*****

"Here let me help." Jean said as she took some dry tissue and pushed against the wet spot which was directly in front of his spent penis. Her fingers pressed and wiped until her hand was exploring his tool.

"Do you want me to do the inside too?" She asked looking up at his eyes which were closed. "Yes." He said meekly.

Jean unzipped his fly and moved her fingers into the opening. She found the opening to his boxers and quickly moved inside to find his pulsating damp prick. Shit. Semi-hard it was as big as her husband's. She pulled it out into her hand and watched as it expanded to nine inches in less than ten seconds. "It's still a little damp." She giggled while she moved the tissue up and down the hot skin. She looked up again to see him now looking down at her. "Do you want me to suck it?"

Bill couldn't talk so he just nodded his head yes.

Jean moved her lips forward and opened her mouth wide. Her mouth moved over his crown without touching it. Suddenly she pulled her head away. "Maybe later." She giggled as she stood and walked back into the other room. Bill stood there with his hard prick pointing outward.

"Where's Bill?" Bobby asked.

"Something came up." Jean giggled. "He will be a few minutes."

"You have to remove an article of clothing." Debbie said to Jean. Jean didn't have shoes to remove. "I guess I'll have to take off my blouse." Jean said smiling at Bill who was walking into the room. Bill froze as the blouse pulled away from her sheer bra which showed her small dark nipples.

"My turn." Jim said as he read the next card. "Take a drink and do a no-no." The drink went quickly. He looked at Doris who was smiling back at him.

"Be nice." Doris giggled. Her heart was beating rapidly.

"I think I would like a kiss." He said out loud. "Two minutes right?" He didn't bother to look at Bill for permission. He was going to be kissing the boss of the family. He moved into Bill's seat and watched as Doris moved her head back against the sofa and closed her eyes waiting for his mouth.

Doris had been a virgin when she married Bill. At that time he was what she was looking for. A rich man whom she could control. Now she had realized she wanted something else. A real man who could make her scream for the first time. Her lips were quivering in anticipation as she waited.

Jim moved his mouth down until he lightly touched hers and pulled away. He moved them again doing the same thing. He continued to do this until her mouth started moving up to prevent his from leaving. He then nibbled and gently bit her lower one and pulled downward until her mouth was open, ready for his tongue.

Debbie watched as her husband gave her sister his top of the line kisses. Doris's body was moving upward to press against his hard muscular chest and arms. His tongue was doing things in her mouth that caused her lower stomach to be electrified. For the first time her vagina was dripping wet from excitement.

"Two minutes." Debbie announced and grinned as Jim's lips left Doris'. Her sister kept her mouth opened as he pulled his tongue from her deep throat.

It was Jean's turn again. The plan was for Debbie and her to work on Bill while the men worked on Doris. "Kiss the person of your choice."

Doris watched the short woman stand and walk towards Jim. She figured she was going to kiss him until she moved past him and down to her sister. She gasped when Jean's lips locked against Debbie's. Two women kissing how......how............exciting." She realized.

Bill was thinking the same thing. Not only were they kissing but from the way Jean was leaning over her pink ass and black panties were only a few feet in from his face. The tent in his slacks was now at its maximum height.

"Wow." Doris said as the women's lips broke apart. "I didn't know you were into women." She said looking at her sister.

"Don't knock it until you've tried it." Debbie laughed.

It was Bobby's turn. He picked the next card. "Let you fingers do the walking up the leg of any player." It was time to see if Doris was ready or not. He smiled and moved over to kneel at her feet. His fingers moved to her ankles and she didn't stop him but she kept her knees tightly pressed together.

One side of Doris said keep them together while the other side said to open them. She wouldn't mind so much if it was Jim's hands on her legs but, she never really liked her brother-in-law. "How high are you going to go?" She asked as she squeezed her legs tightly together.

"As high as you want." Bobby smiled. He had noticed she had lightened her hair to a light brown. But, he knew her bush if she had one had to be as dark as his wife's.

"I'll say when to stop." She said in control. His fingers were like hot flashes as they moved up her thin but muscular calves. As he got closer to her knees the fingers dove around the back of her legs and caressed the tender and sensitive area. "That tickles." She said giggling. The drinks were making her lose the control she had always had. As she squirmed in her seat her knees opened until Bobby could see the pink target at the tops of her thighs.

Bobby's fingers stayed behind and under her thighs as they moved steadily upward. He was halfway there when he hit the sofa. "Shit." He muttered.

"Ha-ha!" Doris laughed seeing his frustration. But her laughter stopped when his fingers and hands moved quickly up to the tops of her thighs under her skirt and slip.

"Ha-ha!" Bobby laughed as his fingers moved without resistance until they touched the crease between her stomach and legs.

"HA-HA!" Doris cried knowing he was not getting under her panties as long as her legs were squeezed together.

As the two played their game Jean stood to walk into the kitchen. She motioned for Debbie to join her.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds