Endangered Ch. 02

Once downstairs, Annabel led Chris to the kitchen bar stools. Susan looked up from her salad preparation, eyeing at Chris for a moment before turning to Annabel with a huge smile.

"And what do you have to say for yourself, Missy?" Susan joked, noticing the flush and contentment of a well-fucked woman.

"No regrets, it was simply amazing." Annabel replied with a huge grin. "He's being all bashful and sulky now but it was so much better than I could have imagined, and once he transformed? Oh. My. God!"

Susan cocked an eyebrow, theatrical astonishment on her face. However, she familiar with the rumours surrounding the sexual prowess of dragons.

Chris's purple face darkened to an almost midnight blue and he made a move to get up and escape from the teasing she-devils. His mother and girlfriend got on far too well together, nothing good could come of it.

"Babe I'm just teasing," Annabel said, holding him down and giving him a quick consolation kiss before turning back to Susan, "... but not really."

"Well I'm very happy for you two; however, your awakening will require quite drastic changes. How much have you told her about yourself and our world?" Susan asked her blushing son.

"He's told me what matters I think," Annabel responded for him. "I'm staying with him no matter what, we'll work the rest out as we go."

"I'm glad you feel that way Annabel, I would hate to have him newly-awakened as well as heartbroken." Susan smiled, "Just remember, this world is far from a fairytale."

"He's definitely fairytale," Annabel couldn't stop herself and Susan could only laugh at her flustered son.

"Enough," Chris pleaded, "No more, I might literally die."

"Poor boy, we've barely started. Okay, tell me what happened, you can leave out the gruesome details to save my son's fragile ego." Susan smirked.

Annabel started to explain the events of the day, beginning with their confession of love at school. She almost teared up a bit so Chris continued, describing his transformation. Susan asked a few questions and gave answers to their queries where she could. She finished the salad and fried two large steaks. Soon dinner was served and they sat together at the kitchen bar, Chris eating one steak with Annabel and Susan split the other. While salad didn't much appeal to Chris, on the other hand his new teeth demolished the steak.

"So what happens tomorrow?" Chris asked between mouthfuls.

"Well," Susan said thoughtfully, "we'll all leave first thing tomorrow and seek an audience with Lady Narlakis. I don't imagine we'll have to wait long, given the importance of a new male dragon. Once we have her approval and get you registered, I think you'll have to make Annabel your Familiar right away. From there I don't actually know...." She pondered for a few moments. "We'll probably get a guard and stay in Denver a few days. What are you going to tell your parents Annabel?"

"I'll call them tonight and tell them I'm going on a trip with you guys, to check out Denver for the autumn," Annabel said. "If they kick up a fuss I'll just say I'm moving out. I will be, anyway."

They ate a little more, listening to Susan retell how terrified she had been when she'd gotten Jethry's call that afternoon; how she had assumed the worst when she got home and felt the presence of a powerful unknown Being.

"So how powerful is he?" Annabel asked.

"In terms of raw potential, I don't think I've been this close to anyone more powerful. He feels like a Class 1, the highest class before you break out of the class scale. Chris, you have such as strong presence it's scary. The bleed-through from the Ether was downright impressive, and now that you're in the Norm it's almost smothering. We will have to work on teaching you how to dampen your aura," Susan mused. "As for actual power? I don't know. I'd say your inexperience is your biggest vulnerability, but strangers won't know about that. After a couple years' training I think you'll be able to tackle pretty much whatever this world can throw at you." Susan was almost bubbling over with pride.

"Wow," Annabel teased, "I bagged a prize catch!"

Chris didn't rise to the bait; instead, he just continued eating his steak.... Payback for her teasing would come eventually.

"More than you might realise, Annabel." Susan said seriously. "You are going to have some fierce competition, and the contestants aren't going to play fair. Male dragons are considered superlative mates amongst Beings. Funnily enough the females have a reputation of being ice queens, but that's mostly because they're wired to expect greatness from their males. Chris, I imagine you'll be pressured to find at least one dragon mate, you have a species to save after all."

"What about you, Susan?" Annabel asked, a little steel in her tone as she considered her potential competition. "Chris told me about his effect on you."

Chris froze, his fork midway to his mouth. His dragon, too, was watching them intently; it was important that he understood the dynamics inside his own brood.

"I'm not really his mother you know. I'll resist it but I guess we'll cross that bridge if we come to it," Susan replied, inwardly impressed. She felt reluctant admiration for Annabel who was already on the defence, playing for keeps.

"That's what I said." Annabel said, giving Susan a smile and allowing the heat of competition to cool for the moment.

Chris opened his mouth and let his fork resume its steak-laden path, his dragon mulling over this new information. It appeared Annabel had some inner fire, which was an immensely pleasing revelation. She would make an excellent first, helping him to manage the rest of his females. Disturbed with his dragon's train of thought, Chris stood up quietly and beat a hasty retreat. He walked into the living room, found his chair without turning on a light in the evening gloom, and sat down to think.

Susan's voice carried from the kitchen, where she was telling Annabel to give him a little space. However, a minute later his stunning girlfriend waltzed into the darkened room and planted herself in his lap, affectionately kissing his cheek before snuggling against his warm chest. Chris wrapped his arms around her and held on tight.

"What's up?" Annabel asked after a minute.

Chris sighed, "Just trying to come to terms with all this. My dragon thinks so differently from what I feel should be acceptable. Like just before, he was watching to see which of you would be in charge of the rest of his females, including Susan. She already belongs to him in his mind."

"If that's what you really need from me, I'll do it." Annabel consoled.

"I don't want that for you, Annabel. Damn it, I feel like a fucking schizo. Like there's me and some douchebag trapped inside my head, and he keeps winning all the arguments. I guess we just cross that bridge if we come to it," Chris confided, exasperated, but at the same time glad she wasn't repulsed by his nature.

"Shhhh," Annabel squeezed him tight around his smooth, scaly abdomen. "That's what I said," she repeated quietly.

After a few minutes Susan called them back for chocolate ice cream. She observed the dynamics between them. Chris guided Annabel back into the room, his claw-tipped hand on her lower back. Annabel sat on his lap, the mechanics of which were a little awkward at first. With his insidiously intoxicating scent tickling her nostrils, she felt a twinge of jealousy as Annabel cuddled up to her son; and knew she was in trouble.

"Chris...." Susan started, deciding to get things in the open now before it became more awkward. "I love you. I'm your mother but you've changed, so whatever happens, there will be no more guilty feelings. As a woman I find you incredibly desirable, you were tempting enough before you awakened; but now ... now you're a different person. You will be with others besides Annabel, it can't be helped. Now I'm not necessarily setting my sights on you, but I won't spite myself from missing out on happiness out of a misplaced sense of moral wrongness, which doesn't actually apply to our situation at all. Think about that."

Chris met Susan's blue eyes straight on as she spoke; had he been made to respond to her, human to human, he would have died of embarrassment. Saved by his dragon who now took over, instead he appraised the raven-haired, mature beauty before him. "I have, and I agree." He allowed a small grin to grow a little wider as he continued to size her up with his rather piercing stare. Sniffing the air, the dragon savoured the scents of his two women, before relinquishing control back to his human side.

Susan, squirmed on her seat slightly knowing that the dragon had scented her. The pull to go to him was strong but she held back, refraining even from a chaste embrace. It was too soon.... Chris needed time to adjust to his new life. Instead, she made quick work of her ice-cream and excused herself, reminding the cuddling lovers to be ready by 7 am the next morning.

Susan quickly made for her ensuite bathroom, stripping hastily and examining herself in the mirror, considering her body. She was pleased with what she saw, aging slower than a non magical human, her generous, slightly pointy breasts had only a little sag, large nipples slightly high and currently very erect. Her belly was only slightly padded and her waist still tapering, flaring to very womanly hips and thick, luscious thighs. She was only 38 after all.

Exploring herself gently, it wasn't long before she was caught up in little snippets of fantasy centred around her son, stopping every now and then to chastise herself. She considered her thick pelt of dark pubic hair, wondering if he would prefer her shaven ... that was all the craze among the youth these days, wasn't it? She hadn't felt anything but her own touch since just before this exile started almost 15 years ago, always afraid that getting involved with someone would expose Chris somehow. Now her unkempt bush was moist and steamy, wicking up the moisture from her fevered pussy. She decided to leave it; he would know he was with a real, full bodied, sexy woman when they finally acted on their desires.

In the shower, she cleaned the day's stresses away but soon relented to some exquisite self gratification, dreaming the dragon in the house below barged into her bathroom and had his strong, loving, yet firm way with her. With a strangled little scream, Susan experienced the most powerful orgasm she could remember, slick channel clenching desperately around her single finger. She collapsed down the wall she was leaning on with a wail, warm water flowing over her body, washing away her creamy juices. For a full minute Susan sat on the floor with her legs stretched wide, her finger as deep as she could manage while she twitched with little shocks of joy, never considering that the subject of her desires now had powerful hearing. Finally she pulled herself together, not a little guiltily and got ready for bed, setting her alarm early in order to get ready for their trip.

***

Chris heard Susan's orgasm from the kitchen despite the noise of the shower. Her noises had an unmistakable tone of pleasure that stirred him to hardness in moments, nestled under Annabel's firm butt.

"I don't know if I can handle any more of that just now, babe," Annabel said teasingly, putting a little pout into her tone. "I'm a bit sore after how roughly it treated me."

"I'm sorry, I was a bit rough the second time wasn't I?" Chris apologised.

"Maybe, but it was also fantastic," she admitted with a yawn, wrapping her arms up around his neck. "Take me to bed, I'm tired again."

Chris obliged, happy to hold her close and carry her to his room, his hands firmly planted on her fleshy ass. Annabel wrapped her legs around him. It was a major turn on that he carried her around so easily. They cleaned their teeth using his toothbrush and got ready for bed. Together they stripped and curled up in bed, Chris spooned behind her, caressing along her soft tummy up to her breasts.

"Are you ever going to change back?" Annabel asked, "Aren't your wings annoying in bed?"

Chris reached behind himself, turning out the lights. "I know I can change fully back into a human, I just don't know how. I guess my dragon will help with that when I need to." He moved his wings around experimentally, trying to figure out how sleeping like this would work. It didn't seem too uncomfortable. "I think the wings will be fine, I'll try to avoid sleeping on my back though. I'm more worried about how I'm going to get to sleep next to these." He reached up to cup a small breast, holding her tiny nipple hostage between his fingers, rolling it gently between finger and thumb.

"Hands off the tits, neither of us will get to sleep at this rate. Besides there isn't much to hold your attention for long." Annabel sighed, squirming a little. She didn't really want to get too fired up and end up not getting any sleep.

"They're beautiful, perky, cute, sweet, and perfect," Chris whispered into her ear, "just like their owner." He really did love her little tits, he could appreciate a busty woman but Annabel's were perfect for her. They even had their own equally small areolas with matching tiny nipples, perfect for him to fit half a breast in his mouth.

"Thanks babe," she replied, turning her head to give him a brief awkward kiss. "I love you," she said, nestling back into his warm body.

"And I love your tits, Dee," came his quiet reply, not relinquishing her boob.

"You're a dork," she muttered, her breathing eventually slowed as she fell asleep.

Chris lay awake for a while longer, mulling things over and trying to ignore his penis pressed against her soft rear. Tomorrow he would be forced into the deep water of this new world. He had no plan ... other than swim hard ... and avoid sharks.

***

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds