English for Sinners Ch. 10

The moment she was called into action, Cross had finished her drink and set the glass down, causing the remaining ice cubes to clink against the inside of the glass, creating the only noise that pieced through the sudden silence of the room. Even Nessa and Val, who at that point seemed inseparable once Val got her hand up Nessa's shirt, sat back to watch Ms. Cross somehow convince me this was all true.

Cross began by running her hands through her thick, ebony, locks. Her head fell back in a sleepy, happy moan. Her body stretched and cracked, as if she had just awoken from a deep sleep. When her digits reappeared, thin trails of purple steam lifted off them. Desirae, which was a beautiful name I would never address her as, lest I gain the same kind of fear Val did when she made that mistake, ran her violet-emitting hands down her neck and gripped the collar of her jacket. After it fell to the floor, she locked her eyes with mine while she undid each button with torturous slowness. With each small circle of plastic unlocked from the silk fabric, she seemed to thrust her chest out a little more. Soon, all that stood between our eyes and her naked breasts was a lacey bra the same color of her half-lidded eyes.

Next came the skirt. Cross made sure to turn her back to us for this garment, all so we could see her perfectly shaped rum spill out from the too-tight skirt as the fabric was pulled down. Her thong panties came half way down with it, the covering having been wrapped so snuggly around her. Stocking-covered feet carried her over to where Val and Nessa were sitting attentively. First, her left leg was offered up to Val, who reach forward to unclip her stocking from her garter belt. Then, she enjoyed the attention as long as she could by taking her time in peeling the stocking off her long, pale, stem. Nessa was offered the same opportunity with Cross's right leg after the first stocking was removed. Sweet Nessa was never one for patience, though, and removed the stocking far faster than Val did. Her eagerness caused a tear to form in the stocking. Cross gave her a playful scold, pursing her lips, wagging her finger, and giving a "tsk tsk tsk" sound to the ashamed blonde. In return, the older woman dragged her bare foot nimbly along Nessa's inner thigh. With astounding agility and precision for someone standing on one leg and using the other for her delicate task, Cross flipped Nessa's skirt up and immediately pressed the top of her foot against her blue panties. Then she dragged her foot up from the crotch and pulled away when her big toe came to the entrance of the valley between her heaving breasts. Behind her foot she left a fleeting trail of purple sparks. All the while, Nessa was in a tortured state of heightened arousal. I say tortured because when Cross's foot returned to the floor, Nessa was panting heavily, but clearly hadn't come as she continued to grind her hips into the couch and grip eagerly at her own clothes.

Cross then turned her attention to me, locking her eyes with mine once more. Her hands started on her cheeks, with a pinky between gently bitten by her perfect white teeth between pouty dark lips. She wanted to make sure I saw where her hands were going, as they would cause the biggest show of all, so far. Delicate but powerful hands ran down her body, and when they touched her bra, garter belt, and panties, the fabric became enflamed with purple fire.

I leaned forward in a panic, worried for her safety. Purple or not, my assumption was always that fire was hot and quite dangerous if it's burning directly on your clothes. Vivika kept me pinned down, not wanting me to spoil the show. Quickly I saw that Cross was not in any kind of pain. Quite the opposite. She let out a delighted squeal when the fire had completely engulfed her underwear, burning away the expensive fabric. The fire faded with each thread it burned away, until only candle-sized flames remained on her nipples and clit. They too, however, vanished without much delay.

A powerful show, to say the least, though if that was to prove that demons exist, I remained unconvinced (though very aroused). My answer came within seconds after the striptease had ended. Cross stood, legs apart, and arms lifted slightly from her sides, as she let the transformation begin. Purple steam was no longer the main magical element, nor was purple fire. Now, violet electricity crackled across her skin. Wherever the sparks landed, a patch of her skin would turn pale white - paler than Vivika would ever hope to achieve, no matter how much she avoided the sun. When her entire body had been painted white, a new shade was added: black. It began at the tips of her fingers and toes all at once. A black liquid looked to form on her skin, and dripped upward as if gravity had been reversed and was pulling the liquid toward the ceiling. It wasn't as if there was some substance on her skin, though. It was as if her skin was being stained by an invisible liquid, leaving only black.

The magical substance stopped and left her hands and feet completely covered in pitch black, and then turned into tendrils, and then droplets, of black from halfway up her forearms to just below her elbows for her arms, and from half way up her shin and just below her knees for the legs.

Cross made a pained moan as the next step was started, though it did look as if she enjoyed it despite the obvious pain. From behind her I started to see the tip of a pointed tail peek around. Longer and longer the tail grew, until it could easily reach the floor from the small of her back where it started. It, instead of being part white and part black, was entirely black.

The show was complete when Cross released her lip from her teeth and opened her eyes to me, showing that her purple irises had given way and now her entire eyes were pure, electrifying, purple. The color was slightly brighter where her irises would have been, so it wasn't impossible to tell she was still looking directly at me. Convinced I had seen it all, Cross then turned her attention to Val and Nessa. As she had with her legs, she held out an arm for each girl, and each took her ebony hands and were lifted up with her. While they hungrily kissed, licked, sucked, and nibbled on Cross's black and white flesh, caressing her curves and admiring her shape, Vivika broke through the chorus of moans and whimpers.

"You see, Mr. Harper, Nessa was only partially right when she said she was the 'first choice,'" Vivika revealed. While she spoke, her eyes never left the scene of her friends getting undressed so they could press their young, naked bodies, against her mother's demonic, nude, form. "While I had picked her before I did you, she was not the first person whom I tried to make into a vessel."

"I assume the first person was your mother, then?" I theorized, never once taking my eyes off the show of lesbian affection going on in front of me.

"No, the first person was me," she corrected. My eyes darted quickly to her, to see if she was serious, though I found my eyes immediately drawn back to the three naked women when I heard a particularly elated squeal met with a throaty and long moan. "Remember that story I wrote for you in class, Mr. Harper? About the demon who visited a woman in her bed?"

"How could I forget?" I said with a slight smirk on my face, having just seen Cross's head fall back when both girls took one of her dark nipples between their suckling lips.

"It was not a work of fiction. It happened, all of it. To my mother." Again my eyes snapped back to Vivika, to show I was at least still paying attention, but she did not seem to mind, or blame me, when they went back forward instead of remaining on her. "When I first summoned the power of Lust, I intended for myself to be the vessel. I wanted to take my pleasure to new heights, and my research into such things led me to learn of the Realm of Flesh. However, in my eagerness and impatience, I failed to learn about how the vessel must be properly corrupted before it can accept the power of Lust. Luckily, rather than punishing me for being an unfit host, it found a fitting one nearby within my home: my mother."

Now Vivika too turned her attention to the threeway that was starting on the floor. Both girls on their knees, butts thrust back toward us, fingers from one girl dipped into the pussy of the other, and both their salivating mouths working over Cross's pussy while her hands massaged either the backs of their heads or her heavy breasts. "My mother was a very sweet woman when she married daddy. She came from nothing and was very humble with all the money she had gained by marrying into my family. She didn't know how to enjoy it at first, so most of it she used on other people, gave it to charity and other pointless acts of selflessness. Eventually, she got used to her surroundings and started to use some of her newfound wealth on herself. To say the least, it went to her head. She sampled all the finer pleasures she could not afford before she met daddy. Expensive food, clothes, vacations, massages, everything. Soon even daddy's love was not enough for her. She turned to fucking the help, other members of the upper crust, any cock or pussy she fancied she would have. Naturally, daddy learned of her promiscuous ways and tightened the leash he had on her. Mother didn't appreciate that. Did you?"

After a long and massaging wail, Cross opened her eyes to look to and answer Vivika. "I loved your father, Vivika, I truly did, but I could not go without all the pleasures I had come to enjoy. He was an excellent lover, but I needed more than any one man could provide. My tastes were evolving, and he simply wanted to stay still. He had to be disposed of."

I gave an agape look of shock at the admission that Cross had killed her husband, but Vivika spoke up to reassure me, turning my head so I was forced to look at her, so I would believe the words she said if I could only look into her eyes when she said them. "It's alright, I've forgiven her. She was right. Daddy was too rigid. Couldn't even be bothered to fuck his own daughter, if you can believe that." She knew that would get a rise out of me and giggled at my reaction. "So, a woman who was once so sweet and pure and charitable, who had become corrupted by her love of pleasures of the flesh, became a perfect vessel for the power, and so she became the succubus you see before you."

"So you want me to become like her?"

"Yes, though you'll keep your male form, with some added definition, of course," she said, pressing her hand against my chest to feel what muscle I did have. "Not that I'm complaining now."

"You explained what the power is, but you never said how it will affect me. I know you said it wouldn't 'possess' my mind, but how will it...well, affect me?"

"It won't change your mind, Mr. Harper, don't worry," Vivika reassured me of. "You will still have complete control of your mind and body. You'll just become capable of feats no mortal could ever achieve."

"How do I know that for sure," I asked, giving my first direct inclination of distrust in Vivika.

She seemed a bit hurt by the accusation that she was lying to me, but not at all surprised given her history of lying to me. "Some things I can't prove to you, Mr. Harper. Some things you just have to trust me on."

I wanted to believe her, I did. The power, the women, it did sound all very appealing, but I was understandably unsure. Vivika sensed this and made me an offer.

"Let us try to convince you of how much fun you will have if you accept, and if you still don't want to do it, I'll drop it." I didn't 100% trust her that she'd drop it. The way she had explained things, she had put a lot of time and effort into this corruption process in order to make me into the ideal vessel, an avatar of lust, as it were. Still, I suppose it couldn't hurt to see how she would try to convince me. Sure enough, it didn't hurt at all, except in some good ways.

After I gave an accepting nod at her offer, Vivika slid off my lap and carried herself over to her mother and two friends, all of whom had made quite a sticky mess on the floor beneath them. She was able to get their attention with a simple tap to their shoulders. Without a word, they knew they had been asked to convince me of Vivika's plan. Vivika stayed with Nessa and Val, who seductively began to work her clothes off her body, kissing wherever new flesh was bared. Cross, however, left the three teenage goths and sauntered over to me, making exaggerated sways of her hips to show off how wide they were and how narrow her waist was. She pointed a finger at my crotch, and after a small purple flame appeared on the tip of her finger, a similar ember appeared at my zipper. Though startled at first, I saw she was not trying to immolate me. Her finger traced down in the air, and with it the zipper began to be pulled down. The same was done to my belt buckle and top button. With a flick, all flames vanished and the rest would be done manually.

Cross descended gracefully to her knees, keeping her back straight the whole time and never once letting her pure purple eyes leave my intrigued stare. I could feel how pleasurably warm her fingers were when they grazed my skin, hooking into my pants and yanking both it and my boxers down to the floor. "I simply must return the tender attention you gave to me in my office," she cooed. Her voice had become as different as her body - different, but still similar in all the right ways. It was otherworldly, darker and came with a whispering echo behind each syllable that escaped her black, shiny, lips. A sound underlain her words, something between a growl and a purr, but definitely bestial. Though much of her body had changed colors, I saw that her red-pink tongue remained the same as it was dragged up the side of my cock, flicking at my head before retreating behind plump tiers. Soon to disappear like her tongue was the head of my shaft, reappearing with a pop from her puckered lips.

The inside of her mouth was as warm, wet, soft, and inviting as any of the three girl's pussies - and Cross's mouth had the added benefit of her flexible and attentive tongue. "Mmm, Mr. Harper," she moaned against my cock, "You taste so good. I can't imagine how good it'll taste when you accept this wonderful gift we're offering you," she added while nuzzling the side of my dick against her warm cheek.

"If," I corrected her. "If I accept."

"That's right, if," she agreed after sliding half of my dick out her mouth. "Though, I'm sure by the end of this, you'll be asking when," Cross confidently purred before engulfing even more of my cock, without a single sign of resistance due to its size. A perk of being a sex demon, I was sure. I groaned deep when she went deep enough to press her nose against the groomed patch of hair above the base of my shaft. When I opened my eyes, I could see Vivika had become completely disrobed, though remained standing with her two partners in crime. The three of them traded kisses and shared gropes, their eager bodies grinding against each other's legs, causes breasts to press into each other.

The succubus, meanwhile, had started to work her hands into the equation. One stroked up on my cock when her mouth pulled back, and down when it wanted to return. The other cradled and massaged my balls with perfect amounts of tenderness and firmness. My eyes drifted down from the three nude women carrying themselves to the couch to continue, back to Cross. I peered down her smooth, arched back, and to her tail-capped ass, her bum sat on the heels of her feet. The tail swung back and forth idly, like a cat's, occasionally beating against my leg to let me feel the soft texture of the demonic appendage. Perhaps it was Cross's inherent skill, or some extra power granted to her by being a succubus, most likely both, but sooner than I had with any of the other girls, or any women I had ever been with, I came. I did not even have time to warn her as it came on so fast and strong. The sex demon between my legs did not seem to mind. In fact, she happily and immediately began to gulp down ever spurt, licked clean every last drop that had remained on my cock when she pulled back, and caught every strand that hung from her lips with her fingers and sucked it back into her hungry mouth.

I was surprised I was still hard. With the V-girls, there was no problem with getting hard minutes after I had come, but here I had not gone soft for even a second. Cross was quick to confirm the suspicion I had as to why. "Another benefit of being a succubus, dear. Increased stamina for all her active lovers. Of course, the same power would be granted to you, an incubus."

"That's a really handy ability," I admitted with a smirk.

"One that we should not let go to waste," Cross added. She sat upright, though still on her knees, her bum resting on her feet. She turned her head over to the girls. "Vanessa, be a dear and come help me with Mr. Harper." Nessa's head popped up from between Vivika's legs when called upon. Val, too, perked up from behind Nessa, with a pout to contrast Nessa's beaming smile. Her meal was being taken away, but it did free up a fresh course in Vivika.

Nessa crawled over to us, her large breasts swaying with her hips. Cross then had to readjust where I was before she and Nessa could continue. She led me to sit no longer on the love seat, but against it and on the floor. Now there was room for Cross and Nessa to kneel on either side of me. "Why don't we treat him to our ample assets, Ms. Smithfield?" With that, they both began to reposition themselves so they were laying on either side of me, and moved so they could rest their breasts on my bare thighs.

The two busty women approached each other so they could engage in a passionate lip lock, their equally pouty lips sliding against one another. There were moments where I could see their tongues wrestling between their mouths. Their hanging tits knocked against my upright cock when their kissing became more fervent. Cross had to break the kiss, reminding Nessa that she had called her over for me, not her (though I honestly didn't mind). Nessa followed her friend's mother's lead and brought her chest to half warp around my cock, so now four breasts were squeezing around my shaft.

First, they worked in tandem. Up and down together they went, though with their size, they never had to go far to completely cover up my privates. While they pleasured me, they were obviously enjoying the feel of each other, too. Cross purposefully rubbed her nipples against Nessa's, and Nessa did her best to do the same to Cross. Then they started to work in opposite directions. Cross would go up, and Nessa would go down, and back and forth they continued, so I couldn't possibly see my organ they were pleasuring. Cross was on her knees, leaned forward, her ass hoisted in the air, tail flipping more wildly now that she was getting pleasure back from her partner. Nessa lay on her stomach, her cute feet kicking softly in the air, and occasionally stopped when she locked her ankles together. There was actually some contrast between their equally sized tits. Cross's skin was warmer to the touch, while Nessa's was a bit more cool. Perhaps it was from the air hitting all the saliva that had been left on her recently assaulted tits by Vivika and Val moments prior.

"Come for us, Mr. Harper," Cross purred. "Don't be shy. We're very hungry, after all."

"Yea, Mr. Harper," Nessa cooed. "Cum all over our fat tits," she repeated of Cross, though putting a cruder spin on it.

Their racks pressed as tightly together as they could manage, so they could lean forward again and lock lips. Nessa was bouncing her hips on the floor, eagerly hoping for something to pleasure her between her legs. Sadly, her hands were occupied keeping her immense breasts tightly sealed around my pole. She would have a chance to release me soon, however, as I was soon to release myself. Right around when I saw their nipples flick against each other, a drip of mixed saliva escaping their locked lips and landing on the head between their cleavage, a shared moan from either woman colliding between their mouths, and then Vivika wailing out as Val worked her studded tongue against her clit, I came for a second time that day - though I suppose third if I count back in the office. So rather, for the second time today, I covered an erogenous zone of a woman with my seed. Two, in fact.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 207 milliseconds