English for Sinners Ch. 10

Cross quietly admired the bubbling puddle of cum forming in her and Nessa's cleavage, and Nessa squealed when a single spurt managed to force its way out from between their pressed skin. True to Cross's word, they acted as if they were quite hungry and began to lap up my liquid. Cross cleaned off Nessa and Nessa returned the favor to Cross. Even after that wonderful fantasy fulfilled, my cock still remained hard.

The succubus stood, taking me by the hand to help me onto my feet as well. Once upright, my shirt was taken off with care by Ms. Cross. Nessa noticed a glob of cum still remained between her breasts, and with a delighted squeal she scooped up the surprise left-over treat. "Don't be greedy now, Vanessa. Share with your friends." Nessa was disappointed at the order Ms. Cross gave, but she did not argue. She split the cum between fingers on either hand and walked over to let Vivika and Val suck her fingers clean. Taking me by the hand again, Cross led me to the couch, being sure to walk slowly so I had a chance to watch her ass moved as she walked. "Vivika, Vanessa?" she called. "Val and I need the couch for Mr. Harper." While Vivika looked quite relaxed, she happily got up from her lounging position and followed Vanessa over the love seat that was now free. Val stayed on the couch as requested, seated at the far end and looking at me with hungry eyes, licking her chops. "Lie down, Mr. Harper," Cross asked of me. Though it was hardly a request when she pushed me onto the furniture. Again, I had no reason to resist, so I repositioned myself so my head lay on one end and my feet lay between Val's spread legs.

"Val, remind Mr. Harper that if he leaves us, he'll be missing out on fucking your tight, toned, ass," Cross suggested to Val, who all too happily agreed and began to crawl towards my lap. "In the meantime, Mr. Harper is going to be a dear and give my tight rump some attention."

"Hold on," I interjected. "I've never been one for oral, uh...there." It was true. While I didn't mind fucking a girl in the ass when she asked for it (though I had only started when I met the V-girls and now Ms. Cross), I still had my reservations. I could never disassociate the ass from, well, what its intended purpose was. So when Cross slung her leg over my head and aimed her ivory backside down at my face, I felt compelled to speak up.

"You'll find you're going to be into all sorts of new things once you become the vessel, Mr. Harper," she countered with.

"But I still hav-" Before I could protest that I hadn't yet agreed to become anyone's anything, my vision became nothing but succubus ass. Her cheeks were warm, and her thighs rubbed gently against my ears. As I thought of what to do to pass the time, Val was finding her own way to have fun. Though my cock had already be sucked numerous times, she still felt it necessary to lube it up. Given where Cross told her to put it, I can't blame her. Of course, being Val, she only used enough to get me through that first inch. After that, she preferred the struggle. It was a form of strength and resistance training for her.

When Val's cheeks met with my legs, I had grown accustomed to Cross's ass on my face. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. In fact, it wasn't bad at all. Of course, it could have been yet another side effect of her transformation, that she would smell so fragrant and inviting, even back there, but I didn't mind. So after Cross had really begun to grind her hips down, trying to get me to give her a taste, I decided that they all had done plenty for me - and perhaps some of it they might not have even wanted to. I started off with a tickling tap of my tongue. Surprising, for Cross, judging by her quick hop when I made contact. I have to admit, I didn't hate it. In fact, I really liked it. To enjoy a part of a woman I had never tried in this fashion - it was exciting. Even in the midst of an orgy with a demon, I found eating out said demon's ass to be the exciting part.

Fingernails tapped on my chin accidentally while Cross massaged the outside of her pussy lips. Val began her rigorous bouncing once she had stretched out enough to accommodate me. Val was always the loudest during sex, so I could hear her well even while Cross made me use her thighs as ear muffs. My hands firmly gripped Cross's thighs, just below her hips, driving her down harder onto my face so my tongue could explore more. I had become intoxicated by her. When her pussy juices crept down across her taint and into my mouth, I went wild.

"Oh, YES!" Cross cried out. "You catch on fast, Mr. Harper," she complimented me. Her words came in abrupt stops and starts. She had begun light bounces on my face. A mild discomfort as payment for a wonderful pleasure. Half way through my meal, I erupted into Val without ceremony. Though she paused while I filled her up, she started back up again as soon as I finished. I had become like her, now. Neither of us were satisfied with what most would be fine with. We wanted more. Val was always eager to start fucking again right away, but previously I didn't have the ability to stay hard and ready right after climax. I would have to fill the time by eating her out or watching her play with one of the other girls if they were present. Now I had fulfilled her fantasy of fucking her in her cum-filled ass, without ever fully pulling out of her. The feeling was amazing.

My chest had become damp from Cross's spray of her own cum, her fingers having brought herself to orgasm, though I like to think my tongue and lips helped in some part. That had been enough for Cross, as moments after she settled down, she slid herself off my face. She looked down at me with proud eyes, then over to Val to admire how happy she looked. Mouth agape, pierced tongue beginning to loll out, and all sorts of obscenities framing her fucking.

"Fuck me, Mr. Harper! Fuck me harder!" she panted.

"You heard the girl, Mr. Harper," Cross aided in Val's request. My hands were already on her hips when she did. My hips were lifting up off the couch and I brought her hips back down with my hands. For the first time since I met her, I was starting to tire Val out before she did me (though I was working up quite a sweat, all the same). Val's arms could no longer support herself, and she fell forward onto my chest. At the start, she did all the work, bouncing her tight body onto my cock. Now she was too tired to continue, but when she whispered "don't stop" into my ear, I did not want to disappoint. I got as much leverage as I could in my position and thrust harder and deeper into her. I did what she loved best and began to spank her ass whenever I didn't need to grip her with both hands to keep her from flying off of my cock. The piercings on her head, nipples, and belly button rubbed vigorously against my skin to the beat of my pounding.

When I came again, the cum was too much for her cavity and began to spill out even before I slid my still erect cock out. Val gathered what strength she had left to push herself up on her arms, and give me a deep and thankful kiss. While Val and I had kissed before, it was rare and often just to increase the passion in our fucking. And it was never like this, with a soft moan, no tongue. Just a kiss followed by a "thank you" whispered against my lips. Her wobbly legs carried her over to Vanessa, who now sat alone on the loveseat, and collapsed with an equally exhausted Nessa. Looked as though Vivika had worn out her own V-girl. I, too, was about to get up, when Cross extended a black hand and pushed back down on my chest.

"Please, Mr. Harper. Stay. We're not done with you yet," Cross said with amusement. Again she joined me on the couch, near my head, though this time she was seated behind me. She had let me sit up some so I could move a little further down the couch and she could sit where my head previously lay. Now my head lay in her lap, and her legs wrapped around my head and reached across my torso. She lovingly played with my hair, and I did my best to see her face past her very large, yet very perky, breasts. Watching her caused me to not see Vivika approach and take the spot where Val once was.

"I hope you're not done yet, Mr. Harper," Vivika asked, knowing full well the answer. "If you're going to give some to them, you should have brought enough for the rest of the class," she teased, hovering her dripping lips over my soaked cock. Aiming my head up toward her, she slid herself gently down. While whatever spell Cross cast on me kept me erect and full of cum, the sensitivity of my skin was still quite high after all this activity. Vivika was sensitive to this and so she progressed slowly at first.

She rode me with slow, deliberate, ascents and descents. I could feel the heat of Cross's crotch on the back of my head, gradually rising as the heat between Vivika's legs grew hotter and hotter. Soon Vivika had worked herself up to a healthy stride, raising herself up so half of my cock was in her and half out, and then back down so she was completely filled with me. My arms were pinned down by the position Cross and I were in, so I couldn't reach up to massage her bouncing breasts, to ease the strain of having those handfuls of tit flesh hop on her chest.

I have to admire just how beautiful and perfect Cross's legs were, stretched out against me, her feet rubbing against my skin. I began to feel her knuckles bump into the back of my head. Then when the fingers were pulled up from behind me, they were lowered down to just above my lips. I opened my mouth and accepted the steady drips of the succubus cum onto my parched tongue.

Vivika leaned back, one hand gripping the back of the couch and the other hand being gripped by her gnawing teeth, a finger trapped between the rows of pearls, taking on the brunt of her heated moans. Her hips began to swivel, clockwise to counterclockwise - whichever she needed to get my shaft to rub against all the right places within her. Since she was no longer bouncing, I began to thrust up into her. She gave a surprised squeak when I did, but went right back to her constant chorus of moans and groans when her hips began to move on her own accord again.

Cross's juices tasted like some kind of forbidden candy that was deemed too sweet and addictive to go to market. Yet here I was, sampling just a drop a minute of the most delicious substance in the world. With each splash of it upon my tongue, I fucked her daughter even harder. Though my experience fucking Vivika was limited, having just fucked her for the first time the night prior, she was definitely acting differently today. Granted, when I did have sex with her, she was roleplaying, and here she was as just Vivika. Still, compared to her usual confident and composed movements, this Vivika, in the throes of passion, was more wild and untamed. Her mane of fiery red hair whipped all around her. Her pale tits, dusted with freckles, bounced with abandon. Hands rubbed and groped all over her body, searching for more ways to heighten her pleasure.

Her final moan was breathless and voiceless. Eyes wide, staring up into the heavens, and mouth dropped open in a quiet cry. Her tight body spasmed and shook, then stiffened near the end of her orgasm. Before she finished, I too came. Erupting inside of her and filling her up with an amount of cum that betrayed the fact that I had came numerous times before in the past hour or so. This caused her to start shaking again, and bite down her lip as she seemed to climax again from the warm feeling spreading throughout her.

Like Val before her, she fell forward, though deliberately and controlled, rather than succumbing to exhaustion. She immediately sought out my lips with her own and pulled me into a wild and passionate kiss. Tongues explored every inch of each other's mouths. My hands finally felt free enough to roam over her body and massage every soft curve they found. I didn't even notice that Cross has left my head to lay on the couch, the heat of her crotch now outside my sensory field.

"When you two are done," I heard over the flurry of Vivika's and I's lip assault, "Come join us." Vivika broke the lip lock, so that I could see what awaited me. Cross, knelt on the floor with Nessa and Val at her sides. As tempting an offer as that was, I didn't feel there was any rush and was fine just staying with Vivika's embrace. She, on the other hand, couldn't wait to show me what came next. After she left my lap to kneel with the others, I followed suit.

I knelt down across from them, and Nessa and Val helped to lay me down onto my back. Nessa and Val each took an arm and laid them out perpendicular to my body, so I looked like I had been laid out on a cross. Vivika sat behind my head, as her mother had done before her. Speaking of her mother, the demon-form superintendent moved to straddle my hips, my hard cock being pressed between her supple cheeks.

Even after all the sex acts that were performed that day, we all still found time for more foreplay. One palm was cupped against Nessa's heavy tit, and my other hand squeezed Val's firm cheeks. Cross rose and fell slowly, keeping my cock between her cheeks with her hand behind her. Vivika bent down to kiss my chest while I suckled on her hanging breasts. When the moans, groans, squeals and shrieks reached a fever pitch, we truly got started. Both of my hands were now between Val and Nessa's legs. Either girl sat on my upward facing hands so my fingers could delve into Nessa's puffy pink lips and Val's tight, forbidden, hole. Vivika, the sweet dear, decided to hang back and let my head rest in her lap, idly playing with my hair, so I could watch her demonic mother slide my member into her heat.

Never had there been a more perfect fit. Cross was truly the culmination of all the most attractive features I found in a woman. That didn't make me any less attracted to any of the other women in the room, though. They all had their own personalities, styles, and ways that made them special. I believe I was truly in love the moment Cross's hips met with mine and she began to slowly rotate them to let us both get a feel for each other. Not just with her, but the V-girls as well. They had made my life hell, turned me into a nervous wreck, and for months made me scared of what would come next. But if it was a cost to be paid to lead me to this point, it was all worth it. In fact, I felt I underpaid, given this experience.

Nessa massaged her breasts, and Val fingered her pussy while I fingered both of them. Both came within moments of each other, though I think Nessa was first. It was hard to tell as my eyes were so transfixed on Cross running her hands through her black locks and moaning in a sound that sounded like sweet music. I was surprised how quickly the demon came. I assumed she could hold out for as long as she wanted, but then I thought, Why would she want to hold out? She lifted herself up until only my head remained inside of her. She stroked fingers from both hands along my coated shaft. After she sat back all the way down onto my cock, she offered her fingers to Nessa and Val, who sucked her digits clean while all three of them continued to ride my fingers and member. Both girls came again while cleaning Cross's fingers.

I greatly admired the show of Cross bouncing on my lap, massaging her heavy tits and bringing a dark nipple to her darker lips and sucking on it, her purple eyes locked to mine. Vivika had waited long enough, though, and wanted to join in. As her mother had done before her, she moved to hover her body over my face, though this time I was directed to eat her pussy and not her ass. I was saddened to no longer be granted a view of her mother riding me, but at least I could still hear and feel her, as well as all the other girls who joined in her choir of sex sounds.

Since Cross had granted me seemingly infinite stamina, I came without any more delay. My biggest load of the day, if not ever. I thought I would never stop. Vivika pulled herself off my sticky face after she came along side mine, so I could see the thick substance flowing out of Cross's pussy, overflowing with seed. And I was not done yet.

Vanessa I had ride me next. Just me and her. I wanted to watch her bouncing tits, grabbing them when I could no longer help myself. She held my hands against her breasts so I could never move my hands away. She cooed and whimpered, and made little, abrupt, "uh" sounds whenever I thrust up into her. After she came once or twice, I alerted her that I too was ready to come, and to get on her knees. I wanted to completely coat her chest in my seed, marking her as mine forever. She looked up at me with her big, blue, doe eyes and thanked me before I let one last rope lash across her face. What cum she didn't massage into her skin she gobbled up greedily, sending it all down with big gulps to her stomach, to meet with the cum she had eaten earlier.

Val and I both wanted the same thing, so when it came time for her, she was already bent over the couch. I thrust into her pussy first. I wanted to make her come through my cock and with no help from her hands. They, after all, were too busy gripping the fabric of the couch, doing her best to keep steady. Of course, I had to spank her. She would have been disappointed if I didn't. Each slap was followed up by a gentle cupping by the striking hand, easing the sting in her flesh and causing more pleasure to flow through her. Val bit into the couch when her throat became horse from all the screaming and yelling, listing off every curse word she knew and I think she even invented a few to properly explain how good she felt. After I had proven I could make her come with just my cock, I switched holes. She opened her mouth wide again, releasing the couch, and started up with her song of "fuck me," "god damn," "harder, you bastard," "so fucking good," "punish my tight ass," and "oh god" again. When she grew too exhausted to stand, we moved to the floor, where she laid there, head against the carpet, and her ass hoisted up into the air so I could keep fucking her. Half of my load was inside of her anal cavity, and the other half I left on her reddened cheeks.

Vivika I turned to with power and lust in my eyes. I wasted no time and lifted her up off her feet and carried her to the nearest wall that didn't have too much stuff on it. Her back slammed up against it and I invaded her mouth with my tongue. She, in turn, did the same, doing her best to keep up with my pace. I firmly gripped her thigh and lifted her leg up, prompting her to wrap it around my waist, and then do the same with the other. The only thing keeping her up was my body pressed against hers. Her young breasts pressed against my chest, teeth digging into my shoulder, red hair brushing against my face, all while I thrust forcefully into her dripping snatch. Red tracts were made on my back by her red-painted nails. She nearly made me deaf in one ear with her moans and yelps, louder than I had ever heard out of her. I pushed her head off of my shoulder and back against the wall, so I could look into her wide, amber, eyes, and then lock my lips with hers again. Our lips became red and swollen from all the pressure, sucking, and biting, by the time we had finished. Her tight pussy walls contracted during her climax, squeezing around my cock and milking me of all of my sperm my own orgasm. I carried her back over to the loveseat, draping her across the armrests, and letting her sink back into the cushion.

I looked at Val, just now regaining her strength to sit up, and Nessa, fully cleaned but skin still red from all the deep blushing, spanking, and gropes. I shared a knowing smirk with Cross, who had taken pause to fix herself a half-time drink. She and I both knew I wasn't finished yet. Not with any of them.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 189 milliseconds