English for Sinners Ch. 10

It turned out, however, Cross had not given me infinite stamina, just an immense about. So several hours later, I had finally reached my limit. I felt drained, soft, and nearly broken. We were all lying on the floor. Vivika laid on my chest, her head nuzzled into the crook of my neck. Val and Nessa had returned to either one of my arms, like before, and squeezed them tight against their bodies while they rested. My head rested in Cross's lap. I looked up to her, and saw that she had reverted back to her human visage. Perhaps she could only hold the form for so long, or perhaps it was just her way of saying she was as finished as we were, though she didn't look tired at all. When she caught me looking up at her, she returned my loving gaze and smiled.

"So, Mr. Harper," she said, breaking the solitary noise of deep, heavy, breathing and light snoring, "Have we convinced you to join us?"

A quarter way through the event, I had completely forgotten about why they were doing this: to convince me to become a sex demon, like Desirae Cross. I had to think about it. Certainly they had proven the benefits, but I wanted to think about what I would be giving up. I thought about my life, and how lonely it had been before I met Vivika, Vanessa, and Valentina. I never had time to date, and I was never good at asking women out, anyway, even if I did find the time. I thought about my job, and how disappointing it had become. Though I had many students who admired me, it was, for the most part, a thankless job. I didn't hate it, but I could easily give it all up for more of what was lying all around me.

"And then some," I replied, finally giving her the answer she wanted to hear.

"Vivika, dear, wake up," She called down to her daughter, who awoke with half lidded eyes. "Mr. Harper has agreed to become the vessel." That revelation snapped her awake much better.

"Oh, Mr. Harper!" she exclaimed, and then pressed her lips against mine in a firm and sweet kiss. "Val, Nessa, wake up. Mr. Harper is going to be our incubus!"

Nessa gave a gasp and a "yay!" but that had used up all the energy she had gained through her brief nap, and her head fell back down to rest on my shoulder. Val just made a grunting noise and gave a thumbs up before doing the same as her blonde friend.

"So, what comes next?" I asked. I knew what they wanted me to become, I just didn't know how they were going to accomplish that. I just hoped it would be as fun as what we just did to fill our afternoon.

Vivika turned over so she was laying stomach to stomach with me, and folded her arms over my chest. She lifted her head and explained just what would come next. "Well, next..." she paused a moment to consider her next words. "Actually, first I should say, we didn't just choose you because you were such a good man," Vivika admitted with a coy smile. I braced myself for whatever next big revelation she had for me that day. I had had my fill, to be honest, but it didn't look like I had a choice. "We had been scouting you out for some time. Learned of your accomplishments, your selflessness, your complete surrender to your duty to bettering the lives of your students. And then we heard about your transfer." I gave a gulp. "Transferred to a class well below your skill level was an obvious demotion and punishment, given just what class it was. We were worried you had done something stupid, something selfish and that you weren't the pure soul we thought you were." I eagerly awaited a but, since even with that reservation, I was still here, so something must have convinced them to pursue me still. "But then we heard why you were transferred," she added. I knew the real reason why, but I assumed she meant what was the reason I gave for why I had to be demoted, but it turns out she meant the former. "Ms. Hewett." Another gulp.

I knew all too well what she meant, who she meant, but Cross saw fit to remind the awake parties just what I had done. "The girls came to me with their concerns, that you weren't who they thought you were, but I knew the real reason you were transferred, and why this wasn't a cause for worry, but celebration. I told them the real reason you were transferred. Ms. Hewett was having an affair with a student, and changing his grades as well. The affair they kept under the radar quite well, no one suspected a thing, well except me - but I found it so delicious that I didn't want it to stop. The grade changing, however, was a red flag. The boy was a dullard. Cute, but stupid, and that kind of jump in grades was suspicious. But just as the hounds were nearing, you stepped up. You took responsibility because you didn't want to see her get fired and sent to prison. You took the blame, claiming you changed his grades so he could continue to play football. You'd be punished, and you were, but at least not as harshly as Hewett would have been. You did it all to protect her, because you had feelings for her. Yet after all that, you still couldn't bring forth the courage to ask her out. To tell her how you felt. She had no idea. Well, her loss is our gain."

"How...how did you know?" I asked of Ms. Cross.

"Please, Mr. Harper. You just had sex with a demon and three magically-gifted young women, and you are surprised I knew about what was going on in one of my schools? Come now," she teased.

"Alright...So what does Ms. Hewett have to do with all of this?"

"She is going to be part of your last step to full corruption," Vivika answered. "It's a very specific stage, and must be done."

"You must break someone's heart," Cross completed.

"My mother did it," Vivika picked up the conversation again with. "Albeit, unknowingly, when she killed my father." Now I was definitely worried. I was willing to give up a lot, but I didn't know I would have to kill someone, let alone someone whom I still had feelings for. Vivika put that fear to rest. "Don't worry, though, you won't have to kill her," Vivika said. "Just betray her undying love and devotion to you."

"And you want that person to be Ms. Hewett?" I asked of both of them.

"Who better? What better way to finalize your corruption than to break the heart of the woman you love, all so you can experience pleasures of the flesh you never thought possible? Betray the heart and pledge yourself to the flesh," Cross said, with almost chanting like beats for the last line.

I looked around, at the vast room, of the vast estate, I was lying in. The ruined and stained furniture, the paintings we had knocked off the walls, and to the three women clutching at my body, spent and worn out from the hours of sex that I had just been at the center of. Could I really cause that kind of suffering to a woman I cared about, all so I could continue living in this way?

Yes I could.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds