Enjoying My Sister and My Stepmom Ch. 02

Pretty soon I moved her around facing the mirror and stood behind her. I saw her pale delicately freckled face in the reflection, her eyes still staring trying to take in her changed circumstances. Her red hair was in a bob with a soft fringe over her blue eyes with those fluttering lashes. She stood there robotic as I unclipped her bra and took the straps forward over her shoulders so that her wonderful full breasts fell exposed.

I nuzzled her neck, breathing in her sweet perfume, as I slipped my hands up and round those lush lightly freckled melons, weighing them, pointing them at the mirror. My fingers teased and tweaked her big plum nipples. As they hardened and became erect in my fingers, I noted that her eyes began to show some life and her breathing became a little heavier.

I carried on giving her tits the Billy treatment. I had been dreaming of handling those melons for the last four months and I gloried in feeling the twin orbs of flesh while I ground a rock hard erection between her buttocks.

As my mouth became drier I slid my hands down the front of her torso. My right hand slipped down her waist under her panty elastic through her trimmed pubic hair and between her pussy lips. Because her heels made her tall, I was able to slip my left hand under her panty elastic at the side so that her labia and clitoris were attacked by two sets of probing fingers.

I sucked her earlobe as my hands enjoyed themselves moving around in her panties. Working her with my fingers, she was now soaking wet. Her eyes were closing as her breathing became heavier. I spun her round and pushed her back on the bed, scooping her dress and throwing it on the floor. As I ripped off her panties and posed between her legs she gasped and stared at me intently for the first time.

Although I was desperate, I forced myself to go slow, touching the end of my cock to her entrance before pushing in the helmet.

She relaxed, clearly thinking that we would just be carrying on where we had left off last time. "OH GOD!" she moaned as she hung her legs open to accept the rest of my boner.

Fuck, she was hot. As I started pushing my meaty boner into her, I realized by the tightness of her love channel that she hadn't had penetrative sex since I'd last fucked her. That was just the way I wanted her. Moving my boner in and out with small movements, her juiciness eventually allowed me to have pushed halfway up her vagina.

With another gentle push, I leaned down to her head and whispered in her ear, "I know what you've been up to Mommy. You've tried to rob me. I'm now going to kick you out and stop all your allowance. I just wanted to fuck you before I took it all away."

I didn't mean either of my threats but she didn't know that.

She suddenly became very aware, pushing me back and screaming in my face, "YOU FUCKING BASTARD!"

Her arms were swinging and she managed to whack me across my face before I was able to grasp her hands and push them to the sides. Her writhing movements had enabled my boner to slide inside even further.

I grabbed a stiletto heel in each hand and pushed her legs above her, trapping her arms beneath. Her ass was now higher and her garter-clad thighs were facing me as I pulled back and drove my hard man meat deep into her. Seeing her eyes watering with anger I laughed before ramming into her again and again.

I was now achieving full penetration right up to the hilt. She was packed with the big hard boner that she hadn't experienced for four months and I could tell by her breathing that she was fully sexually stimulated. I tentatively brought her legs down, waiting for the punch in the face, but then breathed in relief as her hands instead just gripped the sheets.

I pulled her roughly towards me and grasped her pink thighs, loving the feel of the stocking tops and the straps. I began a steady fuck rhythm and was delighted when Mommy, still sobbing in anger, couldn't stop herself slightly pushing up to meet me. The feel of my penis being gripped in that juicy vagina was exquisite. Her tits looked fabulous as they swayed like two torpedo tubes pointing upwards and I finally couldn't resist them any longer as I grasped the fleshy orbs.

With my back straight and my fingers gripping her melons, I kept a steady tempo pushing my throbbing meaty boner in and out. I caught site of us in the full length mirror. I looked like a young enemy soldier who'd picked out a beautiful mature big breasted mother for his sexual pleasure. This was definitely the best position to violate my captive mom, as I could achieve full penetration with maximum big breast enjoyment. The feeling was delicious as I gripped her big breasts and steadily sliced my pulsating boner in and out of her hot juicy tight pussy.

It was at this point that I sensed a change in Mommy. She had always known that I was obsessed with her face and body. Even now as I was fucking her I was gazing at her beauty; her shiny red hair against the white pillow, the blue of her eyes, the mouth with its sensuous parted lips. Her skin was slightly pink due to her sexual flush and this hid the light freckles that were sprinkled over her face and breasts.

She saw me gazing down at her and although she knew I was angry with her at her attempts to overturn the Will, in the back of her mind she also knew that I was besotted with her and that I would have difficulty keeping my hands off her. I suddenly felt a slight relaxation in her tension and she started thrusting up harder towards me.

With a groan I lunged forward and sucked a plump nipple into my mouth. My right hand was feeding the purple areola between my lips. My left hand was gripping her left teat. With her newly relaxed demeanor, Mommy slid the fingers of her left hand through my hair, pressing my head to her breast and whispered, "My baby boy's boner feels bigger than ever. You've got your Mommy at your mercy, you naughty boy!"

As she whispered those sensual words, she held my head tightly, trapping my mouth around her teat. At the same time I felt Mommy bringing her stiletto heels around to my ass, pulling my buttocks towards her, rubbing her nylon legs against my sides. As I pulled my boner back she used her heels to drag it back into her, her pelvis thrusting up hard to meet me.

Now I was unsure who was fucking whom. I felt she was now in sexual control. She was holding me so that I was suckling her teats like a baby, while she was firmly feeding her hot vagina with my hard throbbing man meat. We were in a delicious fuck rhythm and we both sensed our orgasms starting at the same time.

She gasped "Cum inside Mommy baby!" as I groaned into her breast, my fiery jizz erupting inside her. She continued to hold me as her contractions milked my boner, sucking and sucking my cum as it rocketed up her vagina. I lay there drained as she continued to hold me close.

For a couple of minutes we both just lay there in silence. Then Mommy whispered, "Are you really going to throw me out?"

I waited a few seconds, creating a dramatic pause, before replying, "Probably not."

Although she had known what I would say, I could feel Mommy's relief as her body, which had tensed up when she asked the question, relaxed with the reprieve.

"What about my allowance?" she added hopefully.

"Not so fast," I said firmly. "We'll have some lunch and talk about it."

As we both put bath robes on to go downstairs, it was a very contrite Mommy who quietly led me to the kitchen, where there were a couple of sandwiches in the fridge and a bottle of wine.

Over lunch I expanded on my thinking. "I am cutting your allowance right down. The last thing I want is to give you more money to spend on lawyers trying to annul the Will. Nevertheless, you can get the allowance increased by improving your behavior from now on. Specifically I'll need help with Lucy."

I explained how Lucy was coming to ask me for college funding and showed Mommy the picture of Lucy on my laptop.

Mommy grinned as she saw Lucy and said, "I can see why you're looking forward to her coming. I presume you want me to engineer her coming to your bedroom?"

"Got it in one." I smiled back.

"Then there's Cynthia," she added.

"Cynthia's turned over a new leaf," I said, "She's supporting charities and I have emailed her to say that she's very welcome for Christmas and that I wouldn't make any unwanted approaches to her."

"Oh," said Mommy and I could hear some disappointment in her voice.

The disappointment didn't surprise me. I had thought that Mommy seemed to enjoy my sexual encounters with Cynthia, probably getting vicarious sexual gratification. She always had a soft spot for Cynthia and I suspected this was partly in a sexual way.

As we finished our wine, Mommy stood up and said, "My improved behavior starts now," and headed up the stairs, her ass swaying underneath her bath robe as I followed her.

In the bedroom Mommy undid my bath robe and, slipping it off my shoulders, pushed me back on the bed. She then took off her robe to let me see her glorious body, naked except for stockings and a garter belt.

As she climbed on top of me she breathed, "Just you lay there baby and let Mommy take care of you."

She was fully aware that this was my favorite sexual position for her. Her fabulous body was displayed to full advantage and she knew it. It gave her control over me and I found it a turn-on that Mommy was dominating her baby boy.

My erection was a rock hard tube, flat against my stomach. She straddled me her legs on the bed either side. Her labia was wide open as she sat pressing her sexual genitalia against my boner. She started sliding herself forwards so that her hot sexual membranes reached the tip of my helmet, then she slid backwards dragging my tight foreskin back so that it formed a constricted band around the base of my flange.

She kept repeating this delicious movement, pressing harder as her clitoris reached the sensitive underside of my helmet. Pretty soon her juices were making the sliding movement slippery and even more enjoyable so that she knew we were ready for penetration.

As she slid forwards for the last time she kept going so that my boner slipped out behind her. Then as she slid backwards she deliberately wriggled so that my knob end pierced her pussy opening. She thrust back hard impaling herself on my blood-engorged phallus.

Now firmly in the saddle with my hard love lollipop inside her, she sat upright lightly squeezing me with her vagina muscles. She looked down at me with a smirk. "This is how you want your Mommy don't you? Sitting on top of your penis and fucking you, you dirty little boy!"

"Oh God yes!" I groaned, staring greedily at her lush body.

She arched her back and thrust out her marvelous melons, gently pumping her hips, pleasuring my throbbing penis as she said. "My baby boy has got me just where he wants me. Now you're going to be able to make Mommy fuck you whenever you want."

I kept my hands by my side, delaying the delight of manhandling her luscious orbs.

Dad had been right when he'd said that that was nothing as good as a big breasted woman on top fucking you. For a brief moment I pictured how my sister would look, impaled on my salami, riding her baby brother, her long legs gripping me as she thrust her lush breasts out. Then I erased the thought as I remembered with regret that I wouldn't be forcing her to pleasure me.

Mommy smiled as she saw me holding myself back and, crossing her arms behind her head, started shaking her big tasty tits and whispering, "Mommy's tits are all yours baby, enjoy!"

It was all too much as, with a cry, I lunged up and sucked a mouthful of luscious breast flesh between my lips. The succulent nipples and areolae were like plums as I gobbled hungrily on one teat then the other.

Mommy laughed as she said, "So my naughty little boy likes sucking Mommy's tits as she fucks him, does he?"

She was pumping harder now, fucking me strongly as I gobbled her tit flesh.

"You've always wanted me," she hissed, not stopping her pelvic thrusts, "looking up my skirt to see my stocking tops and straps."

I groaned again, my mouth slobbering around a nipple, as my hands went to the tops of her stockings as she knew they would. She laughed as my fingers intertwined with her garter straps and thigh flesh. As I slid my hands under the straps around her ass I grasped her buttocks and felt the muscles squeezing and tensing as she rode me.

As she fucked me, Mommy leaned forward and kissed me hard, pushing her tongue in my mouth in time with her pelvic thrusts. I liked that and held her head so I could enjoy her mouth longer.

Finally she pushed me back down and leaned forward grabbing the bedrail saying, "I know this is your favorite position baby with Mommy's tits in your face as I fuck you."

She started riding me as she had in the past, lifting herself to the tip of my penis, then impaling herself hard, raking down my tender shaft. I was sucking her nipples intently and gripping her buttocks as she slid her vagina up and down my engorged man meat.

She was sounding quite breathless as she gasped, "Naughty Mommy has to ride her horny little boy till he cums."

I was certainly on the brink of cumming, but was trying to hold off until she hit her orgasm which I could tell would be soon. I wanted to feel her internal muscles squeezing me as I shot my load. I didn't have long to wait. As she thrust down for the last time she screamed with her orgasm and I let go my pulsing bursts of cum juice. As her vagina squeezed my tender boner, it sucked my shooting jizz deep inside her.

I lay there feeling sexually drained and determined that I would insist on her visiting me during my next term at college. It would be a bit awkward if the other students saw her, but I could just keep her in my room and she could ride me to orgasm whenever I needed it.

------------

Lucy arrived in a taxi at eleven the next morning. Mommy opened the door to her and, as Lucy stepped neatly in and took her coat off, I saw my very pretty cousin in close fitting jeans and a tight fitting T-shirt. She seemed even more petite than in the photo. Her big dark eyes shone with a smile and her teeth gleamed white.

"Hi Cousin Billy," she said, as I walked over and bent down to give her a kiss on the cheek.

She had brought a briefcase with her, I presumed with the college prospectus etc, and a small suitcase which I took off her as I led her into the lounge. Her size made her seem even younger than her eighteen years, but there was a knowledgeable look behind her eyes that told me she was mature in her thought processes.

We reminisced with Mommy for half an hour about old times and I had to acknowledge to myself that her disposition had improved immensely from the bitch cousin I could remember. Eventually I said, "OK, let's have a look at this university course."

Mommy then left us to make coffee and I started looking at the paperwork with Lucy. I was surprised to see that the college was only twenty miles from my college campus. The course itself appeared to provide a solid foundation for the career she'd chosen and her qualifications gave her a solid base. I didn't think the missed semester would give her too much of a problem.

Lucy looked thrilled as eventually I said, "This all looks fine. I can certainly help you financially."

I then mentioned a monthly dollar amount which caused her pretty face to fall disconsolately. Hastily I reassured her, "Obviously, this income will be a starting point. You will need to enhance it with an evening job, a Saturday job and perhaps some night shift work, but I'm sure you will manage."

To say she was crestfallen was an understatement. She had listened with growing dismay at my list of how she could supplement her income, particularly at my mention of the night shift work. We didn't discuss it any further as Mommy came back in and we widened the conversation to other matters.

Lucy continued to be quiet over lunch and, when we had finished coffee, I gave my excuses leaving Mommy and Lucy together and crept round the back to hear their conversation.

Mommy started, "Lucy, I'm so glad that Billy is able to help you. He obviously finds you very lovely, but I'm sure that it's your determination to do well that has impressed him."

I could just see Lucy's reflection in the mirror when she blushed prettily and said, "Thank you Auntie. You're very kind."

"No, no," said Mommy. "You're the one that's kind. I worry about Billy. He's so susceptible to a pretty face."

Mommy hesitated as if she felt she shouldn't continue, but when Lucy looked at her with a sympathetic querying look, she carried on. "I know I shouldn't be telling you this dear, but I know I can trust you. Recently I had a friend's daughter staying with me who wanted Billy to fund some ridiculous course. Billy quite rightly said "No" and I thought that was the end of it. Then that night I couldn't sleep. I was not taking the sleeping pills I do now. I heard her knock on Billy's door and go into his room. A few minutes later I could hear by what he was saying that she was performing fellatio on him. I was shocked. The next day both of them acted as if nothing had happened. Then, that second night the same thing happened again. This time I thought Billy was in pain the way he was moaning. Anyway, the next morning Billy announced that he was giving her all she'd requested. I was horrified that my son could be taken advantage of in such a way."

"Oh Auntie, you poor thing," said Lucy, "I'm sure nothing like it will ever happen again."

Lucy put her arms around Mommy as she said this, but I thought I could see something in Lucy's eyes that meant she was planning how the information could be used to her advantage.

I spent the rest of the day mostly in my study and the women watched television. I joined them in the evening and it was ten o'clock when eventually Mommy said, "Well I'm off to bed. I'll be taking a sleeping pill as usual so you can turn the television volume up as much as you like."

"No need," I said standing up. "I'm taking a shower then having an early night as well."

"Same goes for me," said Lucy, standing up and stretching her perfectly formed body rather fetchingly.

I showered fairly quickly and sat in my bath robe feeling tense. My body was on full sexual alert. Ever since I started having sex at home, the environment of the house seemed to massively increase my libido. My balls were hanging heavy, filled by my glands going into overtime on sperm production. It was eleven o'clock before I heard what I had been waiting for, the quiet knock on the door.

My mouth was dry as I croaked, "Come in."

Lucy opened the door and stepped inside. She looked absolutely stunning. She was a gorgeous China doll. When she had retired to her room she had obviously put her makeup on rather than taking it off. Her lips were red, luscious and pouty. Her eyes were big black and flashing with fluttering eyelashes. She was wearing a long Asian night robe that just showed her ankles. She came slowly towards me with what was more a glide than a walk, then stood in front of me undecidedly.

I felt that there was a danger of her changing her mind, so I stepped forward quickly and put my arms around her in a comforting manner, hugging her to me. "Why Lucy, whatever is the matter?" I said in my most concerned voice.

As I did this I leant my face over so that my lips were inches from hers. She took the bait of the opportunity and pushed herself up kissing me full on the lips. I wasn't letting her go now and grasped her to me as her little tongue thrust itself determinedly into my mouth and wrestled with my tongue.

Oh yummy yummy, I was in kissing cousins' heaven. She was clearly used to the old tongue grappling and she tasted delicious. As we were eating each other, I felt her fingers slowly moving tentatively down the front of my bath robe. I'd undone the ties of the robe so that it would hang open and her fingers were now over my stomach. I pushed forward so that my erect boner was pushed back against her fingers.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds