Enjoying My Sister and My Stepmom Ch. 02

"Oh Lucy, I'm so sorry. I'm afraid my penis has just reacted to the closeness of your body."

"Don't worry," she said, as her small cool hands grasped my hot meaty phallus.

She gasped and glanced down at it. I knew the size of it would be a shock for her. It wasn't so much the length of my staff as the girth. Her fingers seemed to have to stretch around it.

She hesitated and, worrying that she should suddenly panic and stop, I started falling back on the bed as if I felt feint. I pulled her back with me and accidentally pushed her down so that we ended up with me sitting on the end of the bed with Lucy on her knees, her mouth inches away from the end of my boner.

As a hint I whispered, "Lucy, you naughty girl, I don't know how I'll repay you for this."

She needed no further encouragement and bent her head sucking my hot helmet into that warm moist mouth. As I felt the pressure of her lips I realized that she had done this before. I was pleased that she had been able to practice on her fiancé, as I was certainly getting the benefit of her experience. My China doll's oriental oral technique was quickly having me moaning.

"Oooh Lucy that's wonderful," I groaned, as her little tongue licked the head of my boner. The knob end seemed to virtually fill her mouth so her lips were slipping back and forth over the corona ridge. Her tongue toyed with my red eye and rasped the delicate underside before she returned to her naughty sucking.

As she sucked me, she moved her fingers down and under me to grasp my balls. They seemed big, even to me, and she gasped as she realized that she could not hold them in one of her small hands and ended up cupping a ball in each hand. She seemed like a small young farmer's daughter holding the testicles of the farm bull. As she gently squeezed them she increased the suction of her lips and I knew she would now be able to taste my pre-cum which would be oozing out of the end of my hard lollipop.

I realized that it would not be physically possible to slip my boner down her throat and so contented myself with my knob end in her mouth and the thought that I was going to make sure I fucked her the following evening.

I thought there may be a chance that she would not want me to cum in her mouth, so to make sure she wouldn't break away I whispered, "Lucy, you'll be rewarded for this. I know you're going to drain me completely and swallow all of my love juice."

If she hadn't intended to swallow before, she was certainly going to do so now. As a back-up I was going to grasp her hair so that my cock stayed in her mouth, but I decided that the promise of financial reward would be enough. With a final loud groan I lay back on the bed and let my orgasm course through my body.

Lucy performed excellently. Realizing I was climaxing, she sucked me harder, keeping a steady tempo. The fiery jizz shot up my throbbing man meat in electrifying pulses. Great gobs of cum ejected into her mouth which she was able to swallow, while at the same time keeping up the sucking, perpetuating the cum extraction. She squeezed my balls in time with my orgasmic releases and I found that my eyes were watering from the pleasure she was giving me.

Eventually the flood of cum gave way to a trickle and she finally stopped. Both of us were gasping for breath, me from my orgasm and her from the effort of sucking me and swallowing my cum at the same time. She lay down next to me and cuddled up close.

This was very nice and I meant it when I said to her, "Lucy, you were fantastic. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised by what I'll have to tell you on your finances the morning you leave."

I could feel her smile through our cuddle and felt sorry when I had to add, "You'll be coming to see me tomorrow night of course."

If she was disheartened that more was required of her, she tried to hide it when she said with a slightly restrained voice, "I look forward to it."

I didn't believe her, but what the hell, I couldn't wait for tomorrow.

If Lucy thought that the following evening I would be less sexually active, she would be in for a disappointment. The next morning it felt as if my cum production had been working overtime. My balls felt heavier than ever and I walked awkwardly all day with a half erection. The time seemed to drag until Mommy repeated her good night words of the previous evening and we all went to bed early.

This time as Lucy knocked she opened the door simultaneously. My China doll glided over the floor again to kiss me and this time we had a good minute of delicious mouth exploration before we broke off to breathe.

However, this time, instead of me going backwards on the bed, I propelled Lucy towards it undoing her robe and pushing it off her shoulders as she fell. She was only wearing her pink panties and I looked at her lustfully. Given her stature, I was surprised by the size of her breasts which appeared a nice C-cup. Her strawberry pink nipples made me wet my lips.

"I've had my turn Lucy, now it's your turn," I gasped as I bent my head to her pussy and tried to pull her panties down."

"No, no," cried Lucy, "I'm happy just to give you pleasure."

As she said this her fingers gripped the top of her panties, preventing me from ripping them down. Her legs tried to come together, clasping my head on both sides.

"I insist," I muttered as I started licking at the front of her panties.

"I want to blow you Billy," she cried, becoming deliberately crude in her desperation to stop me.

"You first." I insisted and began munching the front of her panties with my lips.

This was not going quite as I intended. She was gripping her panties very determinedly and although I had pulled them down a couple of inches, I couldn't wrest them any further. Furthermore, the material at the front of her panties was quite thick and through it I wasn't able to feel the contours of her genitalia. I wanted to feel her tits, but knew that as soon as I released her panties she would pull them up tightly and make things even more difficult. I then had a brainwave.

Because I had slightly loosened her panties, I found I was able to wrestle my tongue under the elastic at the side. As I inched it across her pubes my tongue found the edge of her labia pulling her pussy lips to one side and sliding onto her clitoris.

Lucy screamed, "NOOOO!"

This was more like it. As my cousin was screaming, I was giving her clitoris a good licking. Pretty soon I was tasting the juices of her sex and the screams had turned to moans. These increased when, as she lessened her grip on her panties, I was able to pull them completely to one side with my fingers. My mouth now had full access to mash against her open sex and I knew I had her at my mercy.

I pulled back and tore her panties off. She automatically opened her legs wide to allow my mouth back again. However, this time it was not my mouth but the head of my boner that I placed at her pussy opening.

I pushed in hard. She knew immediately what had happened and, although she was moaning with sexual fervor, she tried to wriggle up the bed away from me. As I followed her movement up the bed, the wriggling merely helped me to fully enter her.

In between her gasps Lucy squeaked "Ooooh! You're sooo big!"

The way she followed that comment with a sexual moan meant it wasn't a complaint. She was very tight, but was no virgin, and her pussy was so juicy that, despite the size of my boner, I had no problem thrusting it further and further inside her. With one final push I was fully embedded. Her vagina had stretched to encompass my hard hot love meat. After pulling back, I thrust it in again right up to the hilt.

Lucy had now really come to life. She was twisting, wriggling and squirming on the end of my love spear. As I leaned forward and sucked her delicious nipples her wiggles became even more frantic. My China doll had turned into a Chinese cracker. I was thrusting my boner in and out with long strokes. The little cutie was screaming with pleasure as she was skewered on my love pole.

As I was thrusting my big boner in and out of her tight vagina, she was so slight that each thrust moved her an inch up the bed. Pretty soon, she was up against the pillows. I roughly pulled her down the bed, spread her legs wide and started pounding her up the bed again.

Halfway up, I grabbed the top of her shoulders and held her still, so that I had full leverage to stab my rigid hot meat into her as deep and powerfully as possible. I was in total control with my squealing cousin trapped beneath me.

I was effectively battering her into an orgasm. Her little legs were kicking as her face colored red as she entered her climax. I roared and went rigid as my cum erupted inside her. She was wriggling impaled on my member as her cunt spasmed and gripped my tender love stick which was emptying my copious squirts of jizz in her vagina.

As we lay there drained, I wanted her to stay cuddling all night but she was worried about Mommy finding us.

The next morning her cab came early, when Mommy was in bed, which was probably just as well. I had told Lucy that I would fully finance her course and she hugged me when I said it. She then said that, as our colleges were close, she would like to visit me, but I said she didn't need to do that to get the money.

I was pleasantly surprised then when she said that she still wanted to see me and I found myself feeling pleased when I said she would be very welcome. I was looking forward to having some arm candy I could show off to my college friends and thought that there could be possibilities of a longer term relationship.

After Lucy had gone Mommy and I sat next to each other having breakfast. As we awaited Cynthia's arrival, knowing from Mommy's emails that Cynthia could be getting betrothed to Henry, I said, "Perhaps Cynthia will have found some romance in New York."

I was surprised then when Mommy said that Cynthia had found romance, but in an email she'd received yesterday Cynthia had told her that it was all over. Apparently the man Cynthia had planned to marry turned out to be not a millionaire but a chauffeur who'd borrowed his boss's car. I hadn't looked at Mommy's emails since I'd arrived home so this was a surprise to me.

Suddenly we heard a taxi draw up and after a few seconds delay, Cynthia opened the door looking more gorgeous than ever. After Lucy's short stature, Cynthia looked particularly tall. Her long legs were in clinging jeans. She had unbuttoned her coat as she had come through the door and her big full breasts bounced in her tight blouse. Her long blonde hair fell about her shoulders. Her blue eyes were sparkling and her luscious pouty mouth was open, breathing in short gasps of air from her exertion carrying her case from the car. In her right hand she was grasping the letters from our mailbox. She must have noticed the red flag indicator as she passed it.

Looking briefly at the letters she saw there was nothing for her and threw them on the breakfast table, sweeping on to give Mommy a hug and a kiss and me a light kiss on the forehead. This was a disappointment as I realized that a kiss on my lips would have told me that she would be giving me some physical gratitude for funding her studies. I was beginning to regret appreciating her charitable virtues and not continuing to demand some sexual payment, especially with her new blowjob experience. Her hot mouth was looking particularly welcoming for my boner.

She suddenly seemed to notice that Mommy and I were sitting close together in our bath robes and sensed the intimacy between us. She half smiled knowingly then said she needed a shower and walked off to her room.

Mommy, guessing I was regretting not forcing Cynthia on the sexual front, said,"What's this charity that Cynthia is involved with?"

I explained that it was the Mental Health Support Team (MHST) and was one that Dad would have been pleased to support. As I explained this I saw an envelope addressed to me from Cynthia's university. Opening it I read it with initial amazement then searing anger.

"Dear Sir,

Thank you for your check for the Media Hollywood Study Trip (MHST). I am returning a check to you for your overpayment of $1,000.

You will be pleased to know that the trip was a great success with the students meeting a number of Hollywood stars. I was surprised when Cynthia asked to be included as the trip was not related to her course, but she helped increase the numbers and made the trip financially viable."

There followed information on other potential trips during the Spring semester, but I was too livid to take any notice of these. I seethed with anger as I showed Mommy the letter and planned my revenge.

Two hours later, after we'd all had showers, Cynthia appeared out of her room dressed in her jeans that showed her beautiful bubble butt and a top that clung to her breasts.

"How did you enjoy Hollywood?" I asked in a cynical voice.

Cynthia went pale. "How did you find out?" she whispered, then added with a smirk, "Well it's too late now anyway. I went on the trip and enjoyed it."

"I'm stopping all your funding immediately," I said harshly and walked off, annoyed with her bravado.

It was about an hour later that Cynthia knocked on my study door as I was seated at my desk. As I said, "Come in." in a crisp tone, Cynthia walked in and stood stiffly staring ahead, not looking me in the eye.

"I've been thinking about it," she said in a subdued tone. "I know what you want from me and I'm willing to give you some oral pleasure."

"I want a lot more than that," I said to her in what was a rather parched voice. My throat was suddenly dry as I looked at her lustfully. "I've wasted two thousand dollars on you and I want my money's worth, otherwise I'll just stop all your funding immediately."

"No, no, please," said Cynthia in a complete panic. "I'll do anything." She dropped her voice to a sullen whisper, "Just tell me what you want."

Feeling more confident from her submissive answer, I stood up and said, "This evening you will give me the best blowjob possible. Tomorrow morning, Mommy will give you a massage to relax you and you and I will have full sex in the afternoon."

She stood there shocked. I'd decided not to mention that "full sex" included me fucking her in the ass. She was clearly cursing her luck that I had found out about the Hollywood trip, but at the same time knew she was at my mercy.

As she nodded her assent I added, "Mommy and I have become closer of late. She will instruct you on what to do."

Cynthia didn't seemed surprised by this. She had seen when she arrived that Mommy and I had a warmer relationship then we'd had before.

That evening I anticipated a Christmas Eve to remember as I stripped off in my bedroom and lay naked back on my bed. A few minutes later Mommy opened the door and walked in followed by a very sullen looking Cynthia. Mommy was fully dressed but Cynthia was in a white robe which was tightly drawn around her.

"Let's get started," said Mommy brightly as she approached the bed and I quickly realized that she was carrying the emerald green velvet cords that I had utilized last time I was home.

I didn't object as she tied my wrists to the bedrail, but there was a thought in the back of my mind that it could be a plan by her and Cynthia to murder me. I quickly rejected this, but only on the basis that it would be difficult for them to cover up the crime and that they didn't know what instructions I had left with my attorney in the event of my death. I certainly didn't trust either of them.

Mommy nodded to Cynthia who was carrying a bottle of oil. Cynthia approached the foot of the bed, pushed my legs apart and began spraying oil liberally over my pubic area. The oil splashed on the sides of my thighs, on my genitals and trickled down my groin.

Cynthia's hands went to work firmly but gently, massaging my penis and testicles. In an instant I was rock hard. She started slowly jacking me, both sets of fingers around the shaft. This was great.

As Cynthia pulled my foreskin hard down, exposing the hot helmet looking pink and angry, Mommy leaned over me and whispered, "She's now going to lick the head."

Goody, goody, I thought as Cynthia's teasing tongue flittered up and down my glans, then around the rim of the helmet. This pleasure lasted a few minutes and I was increasingly pulling on my cords and trying to thrust my cock in her mouth.

"Do you want your sister to suck you?" whispered Mommy in my ear.

"Fuck yes," I groaned.

Mommy tapped Cynthia on the arm and immediately Cynthia slid her mouth fully over my helmet and started sucking her lips backwards and forwards.

"Aaargh," I gasped, pulling on the cords.

Mommy tapped Cynthia again and my sister instantly grasped by balls with the long slender fingers of her left hand.

Mommy smiled as I squirmed, "You love having your balls played with don't you?" I could only make sighs of pleasure as my sister kept sucking me and teasing my testicles.

"Now for the special, baby," said Mommy after a couple of minutes, tapping Cynthia on the arm again. As she did so Cynthia slid her right hand down my groin and between my buttocks, not stopping until her third finger was touching my sphincter.

"Oh fuck yes!" I pleaded and let out a cry as my sister's finger slid into my asshole. The sensations were terrific. The maximum sensation was in my helmet being firmly sucked in her mouth, but this was combined with the warm tickling of my balls and the glorious feeling of her finger in my ass.

Eventually, in my ecstasy, I heard Mommy say "Cynthia!" in a slightly reprimanding voice. It was then that Cynthia started taking me right down her throat. This had obviously been part of the plan between Mommy and Cynthia, but my sister had hoped she could avoid it. I was glad she didn't because throat fucking her was fabulous.

She had to lean forward further to get the cockhead all the way down her throat. She pushed her tongue out as it slid in which seemed to make the passage easier. The throat fucking appeared to cause her to create more saliva as it dripped out of her mouth and this wetness lubricated my meaty shaft allowing it to slide pass the back of her mouth down her throat.

She didn't stop her fingers working my balls and asshole as she leaned forward. I could feel Mommy watching me closely and as I was about to cum she tapped Cynthia again. My sister immediately pushed a second finger into my rectum and concentrated on vigorously sucking my helmet.

Mommy leaned across me and pushed her tongue in my mouth as my orgasm exploded. My jizz shot into Cynthia's mouth in fiery spurts. Cynthia swallowed as she'd been instructed and squeezed my balls in time with my spasms. Her inserted fingers pressed deeper in my ass as I unloaded my cum.

Cynthia left abruptly as I lay there breathing heavily. Mommy undid the cords which, as a result of my wrenching, had bitten into my wrists. We lay there together for a few moments as we planned Christmas Day.

The next morning I breakfasted on my own. Cynthia had been told that I would want sex later in the day and I conjectured that she intended to close her eyes and try to blank me out. However, the morning was about Cynthia having a massage by Mommy which, I guessed, she would see as a deserved piece of pampering.

As I crept up to Mommy's bedroom and hid round the door, Cynthia was already naked lying face down on the bed with Mommy splashing oil on her back and working it in. I knew that Mommy would have already insisted on helping Cynthia shower, washing her back. Mommy had wanted to get her hands on Cynthia and this was now her chance.

Even with her face half in the pillow, I could hear Cynthia complaining about me. "He's a bastard who just wants to fuck his sister. The money I conned him into spending is just an excuse. Well he'll not see me showing any pleasure or reaction at all. It will be as if he's fucking a corpse. Oooh yes!"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds