Enjoying My Sister and My Stepmom Ch. 02

The final exclamation was because Mommy had pressed her knuckles into the muscles connecting Cynthia's neck to her shoulders. I was surprised to see that Mommy's massage was going to have a beneficial effect as well as a sexual stimulation.

Having established her therapeutic credentials, Mommy's hands had travelled to Cynthia's ass which was now being squeezed and I could see Cynthia flexing her buttocks in response.

As my sister's complaints against me became quieter, Mommy pulled Cynthia's shoulder to indicate she should turn over. Cynthia immediate faced upwards and I could see her cheeks were looking pink.

Mommy's hands now began firmly stroking Cynthia's torso. She moved her fingers over her breasts but avoided touching Cynthia's sensitive nipples. Cynthia looked gorgeous and her body looked luscious. Her long legs seemed to stretch for ever and I imagined them wrapped round my back.

As Mommy's hands moved down to my sister's stomach and groin, Cynthia opened her legs a little and Mommy obliged slipping her fingers down across Cynthia's labia. Nothing had been said between them since Cynthia had turned over but there was now clearly an understanding that Cynthia wanted her sex massaged until she'd reached a climax.

Mommy fingers were now busy gently rubbing Cynthia's clitoris and Cynthia had her eyes closed moaning in appreciation, glad I presumed that she could at least enjoy some sexual satisfaction without the interference of her little brother.

As Mommy's fingers toyed at the entrance to Cynthia's pussy, Mommy whispered, "Would you like something in there Cynthia?"

"Oh yes please!" Cynthia gasped, thinking that Mommy was going to insert a finger into her pussy.

I had already stripped off my clothes before I had hidden round the door and I now walked naked quickly up to Cynthia and pushed my boner firmly in her vagina. There was a shriek from Cynthia who had opened her eyes immediately.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" she screamed as I pushed my meaty boner deep into her. Mommy had got her really juicy and prepared for a good fucking and I quickly started slicing my hard phallus in and out. I pushed in deep right to the hilt and then brought it out and deep in again. Cynthia was writhing and screaming.

Although Cynthia had agreed to have sex with me, she clearly thought I had taken an unfair advantage. I suppose it was like someone going to the dentist for a filling and being grabbed and drilled as they entered the room and I was certainly drilling my sister with relish.

Mommy had deliberately avoided touching Cynthia's nipples but now I grabbed a big breast in each hand and squeezed those scrumptious plums in my fingers. As when I'd fucked Mommy, I caught site of us in the full length mirror. I looked again like the young enemy soldier who this time had picked out the beautiful big breasted eldest daughter for his sexual pleasure. I was again violating my captive achieving full penetration with maximum big breast enjoyment. As I gripped her lovely jugs and steadily sliced my pulsating boner in and out of her hot juicy tight pussy, I could see her eyes glaring at me.

I leaned forward, sucking voraciously on her teats and was rewarded by Cynthia groaning and wrapping her long legs around my ass, pulling me into her. She was now really thrusting up at me as she tried to pull in as much of my meaty boner as she could. At the same time she was still shouting I was a "FUCKING BASTARD!"

There's something about a woman's reluctance that gets me going when I'm fucking her and I sucked hard on her tits as I climaxed and shot copious spurts of jizz deep inside her.

My erection was as hard as ever as I pulled out and turned her over. Although Cynthia hadn't climaxed, she was close and so easily moved to the position I was after.

I grabbed her bubble butt and thrust my boner deep back into her pussy. She grabbed the bedrail and pushed back hard against me, trying to achieve the climax I'd denied her. As I was pumping into her, Mommy splashed oil between Cynthia's buttocks and I pushed a finger then a thumb into her sphincter.

Cynthia thought I was merely trying to heighten her pleasure as we fucked and was so unprepared when I pulled my penis out of her pussy and began my anal attack, piercing her sphincter with my boner and thrusting it in as deep as I could. Cynthia froze.

I don't know if her scream was pain or pleasure as I enjoyably pumped her ass. To get more traction I grasped her hair, twisting it round my fingers and pulled her head back towards me. Her back arched and her ass protruded as my thighs slapped against her buttocks.

Cynthia was gasping as I pounded into her. Gradually she began reacting to my thrusts, pushing her ass back as I was sliding into her. Cynthia groaned loudly, "OH NO!" as she found herself responding.

She was angry with herself for the way she was pushing back into me, desperate for my boner to penetrate further in her ass. She knew she was giving me intense pleasure and she hated me for it. She gripped the bed rail tighter and slammed herself back driving my hard boner ever deeper.

I pounded into her and could feel my orgasm imminent as Cynthia climaxed gripping my cock with her ass muscles. Suddenly I felt my balls grabbed from behind by Mommy and two oiled fingers thrust into my ass. My genitalia and ass were in ecstasy as I could hold back no longer and exploded in a cataclysmic orgasm. My boner spurted shot after shot of gobs of jizz deep inside my sister's ass. Mommy was squeezing my balls and working her fingers in my ass in time to the pulses of cum that were emanating from me.

I finally collapsed exhausted on top of Cynthia and gasped, "Thank you Mommy."

Mommy kissed me on the back of my neck and whispered, "Merry Christmas baby."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds