Eric's Adventure

"Yeah, blondie down there!" Jon joked as he went back to working the dwindling crowed.

The last few hours of the show dragged on. The only thing that made it bearable was being able to keep an eye on Caitlyn.

"May I have your attention please? The expo is now closed. We will reopen tomorrow at 9 a.m. Please exit the convention center," a voice boomed over the p.a. system as the lights dimmed.

"Let's get the hell outta here!" Jon said with excitement. "Where we drinking tonight?"

"I don't know where you're drinking, but after last night, I'm drinking water in my room...without you!" Eric quipped.

"Come on man! We gotta go out! Just like old times!" Jon pleaded.

"No way. I'm still beat. Besides, I thought you and 'blondie' were hooking up. I don't need to be a third wheel. I'm going head back, grab a bite, give Tess a call and hit the bed. I'll see you over here in the morning."

"Pussy! Don't forget to get your skirt ready for tomorrow!" Jon yelled as Eric walked away.

Eric packed things up for the night and headed for the exit. He could hardly contain his excitement as he hailed a cab to take him to the hotel. His hands shook as he tried to type a message to Caitlyn.

"Gut olans>" it read. He tried to delete it and retype the message, but his uneasiness caused him to hit send instead.

His phone buzzed a few seconds later.

"Got plans??? :-)" it read. It was quickly followed by another message. "Nope. What hotel u@?"

"Hikrun" he typed. He was so nervous he couldn't type. Eric jolted as the cab hit a pothole in the road causing him to again hit send instead of delete.

"Fuck!" Eric shouted.

"Sorry about that. You ok?" the cabbie asked.

"Sorry," Eric replied. "It's been one of those days."

Again, Eric's phone buzzed. "LOL! Guessing Hilton. See u in 20. What room?"

"215" Eric typed. Finally, he had gotten something right!

His phone buzzed before he could hit send. It was a message from Tess. "Hey sweetie. Just thinking about the agreement got me worked up. Sam's cumming over...and over...and over...;-)"

"Me too :-) Long day. Looking forward to a relaxing evening" he replied.

Traffic turned what should have been a short five minute cab ride into an almost twenty minute ordeal. "$45, sir," the cabbie chimed as they pulled up to the front of the hotel.

"Highway robbery," Eric mumbled under his breath as he handed the cabbie a $50. "Keep the change."

Eric headed for his room to grab a quick shower before his guest arrived. The warm water felt good and Eric quickly lost track of time. His quick shower soon turned in to a twenty five minute ordeal. Eric stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist. He grabbed his phone as he walked by the bed to his suitcase. Five messages. Fuck! He suddenly realized he never sent his last message to Caitlyn!

"What room?"

"Hello?"

"U there?"

"Hilton, right? I'm here"

"Eric? At the bar, about ready to call Jon, LOL!"

Eric hoped beyond all hope he hadn't messed this up. He had left Caitlyn waiting almost a half hour.

"Sorry! 215, unlocked, u still here? Head up. Finishing getting ready" he replied to the last massage.

Eric tossed the phone on the bed and propped the door open before heading back to the bathroom to finish getting ready. It wasn't long before he heard the door creak open.

"Eric?" a voice called.

"In here Caitlyn. Sorry about that. Got lost in the shower. I'll be out in a minute."

"No problem, take your time. I thought maybe your phone was off!" Caitlyn said with a laugh.

Eric burst out laughing. "No, just got distracted," he said.

A few short minutes later, Eric emerged from the bathroom, dressed and ready to go. Caitlyn was sitting on the edge of the bed. She had traded in her tennis outfit and heels for a light yellow, 'almost as short as the tennis skirt' sundress and flip flops. Eric smiled as he took her in.

Caitlyn looked at him with a somewhat puzzled, disgusted look on her face.

"You ok?" Eric asked.

"Not really," Caitlyn replied. "How does your wife feel about this?" she asked holding up his wedding ring.

Damn. His ring. He must have left it on the night stand. This was exactly why he never followed through with the "agreement". A large knot formed in his stomach. Eric though he was going to be sick. He took a deep breath and sighed.

"Look," he replied. "This is going to be a little difficult to understand, but please listen. I'm going to try to explain this."

"Explain what? How you were about to cheat on your wife!?" Caitlyn scowled, the anger in her voice was like nothing Eric had ever heard before.

"No, not exactly." Eric took a deep breath before he continued. "Look, my wife and I started living a, well, alternate lifestyle. It started a couple years ago when we go back from a business trip. Tess and I have had other lovers. Well, lover. We, mostly she, have been involved with another woman we met. She enjoys her very much and wants me to enjoy other woman too. So, she came up with this agreement, that when I'm away on business, I'm free to do whatever I want, with whom ever I want, as long as I have her approval first."

"Wait...approval?" Caitlyn asked curiously.

"Yes," Eric replied. "Look, I've never done this before. Partly because not long after we came up with our agreement, I stopped traveling, and partly because I've always been nervous as hell around women and unable to go through with it."

There was an awkward silence. Eric's heart raced as he waited for some sort of a response. Caitlyn stormed past Eric into the bathroom and slammed the door shut. Eric tried to follow, but the door was locked.

"Caitlyn?" he called out. But there was no response.

Caitlyn stared into the mirror. Her mind raced as she struggled to comprehend what Eric had just told her.

"Caitlyn?" Eric called out again knocking loudly on the door. Again, there was no response.

"What have I gotten myself into?" she murmured. Caitlyn had never been and would have never thought of being with a married man. It just wasn't right. But something about Eric and his story seemed, well, genuine. And Eric was, after all, a handsome man.

Caitlyn contemplated the pros and cons of going through with it. Fuck it. Why not go through with it. Besides, it was only dinner. And it wasn't like she was going to see him again after the show was over. He obviously didn't live anywhere nearby so no one was going to know but them.

After a few minutes of justifying her forthcoming actions, Caitlyn straightened her dress and freshened her makeup. She took a deep breath to prepare herself for what she was about to do before slowly opening the door.

"You ok?" Eric asked. "Look, I understand if you want to leave..." Caitlyn cut him off mid-sentence placing a finger on his lips to quiet him.

"So...how do we get 'approval'?" she asked with a devilish smile.

"I...I'm not sure," Eric stammered. He was shocked Caitlyn was willing to go through with it. "I think I'm supposed to send her a picture," Eric said as he shrugged his shoulders.

"How's this?!" Caitlyn asked with excitement as she hopped onto the bed and struck a pose. Eric quickly snapped a picture and sent it to Tess with a caption that simply read "Caitlyn".

Eric didn't get the immediate response he was hoping for. He fidgeted nervously as he waited for his phone to come to life with a response. But none came. There was an awkward silence.

"Well, how about we grab a bite to eat while we wait," he suggested holding his arm out for Caitlyn.

"That sounds like a good idea! And you can tell me more about this 'agreement'," she replied as they headed out the door.

Caitlyn drove Eric to her favorite, quiet little restaurant. She had already reserved a secluded table in the back corner. The food and conversation were both amazing. They were both lost in each other and had completely forgotten they were waiting for a response. It wasn't until the restaurant was closing and they were asked to leave that they realized how late it was and that the never really gotten an 'approval'.

"Well, I guess I gotta take you back," Caitlyn said. "No approval, no fun, right? Besides, it's getting late." Eric could hear the disappointment in her voice.

"Guess so," he replied with equal disappointment.

Caitlyn took Eric back to his hotel. She gave him a kiss on the cheek and thanked him for the wonderful night. Eric stood and watched Caitlyn drive off before sulking back to his room. Eric flopped back on the bed, exhausted and disappointed. In a matter of seconds, he had drifted off dreaming of what could have been with Caitlyn.

Morning came and he was awaken by the buzzing of his phone.

"Good morning sunshine! Get 'approval' yet? I'm free again tonight. See you soon XOXOXO"

Eric smiled. "Not yet :-(..." he replied before getting ready and heading out the door.

Eric hailed a cab to take him to the expo. The entire trip he was daydreaming of Caitlyn. He rushed in hoping to find her, but she wasn't there yet. Jon, however, was. And he was in the foulest of moods.

"Where's she at?" he asked.

"Who?" Eric asked fighting back laughter knowing exactly who Jon was looking for.

"Blondie. I think she gave me a wrong number on purpose!"

"What? You probably just typed it in wrong or something," Eric replied, trying even more desperately to hold back his laughter. "It took that poor bastard that long to figure it out? I gotta get me a new partner," he thought.

Caitlyn finally appeared from around the corner. Jon didn't waste any time and headed straight for her. He returned a few minutes later smiling and as giddy as a schoolgirl. "Switched the numbers," he said as he walked past Eric. Eric could only laughed. "Poor bastard!" he thought. "He has no idea!"

It was a long morning. Eric kept a watchful eye on Caitlyn, stealing a look when he knew he could get away with it. Caitlyn continued to tease, periodically crouching down to give Eric a show as she reapplied her lip gloss. Eric flashed her a quick smile of acknowledgement before turning his attention back to his booth.

Lunch came and went. He let Caitlyn go alone this time to avoid being too obvious. Luckily Jon was too preoccupied with a new client to realize she was gone.

Eric looked at his watch. Two o'clock. Still nothing from Tess and only one hour left for the expo. He badly wanted to text her again, but didn't want to push it.

Eric placed his phone back in his pocket. Forty five minutes passed before his phone suddenly buzzed. Eric began to shake. He nervously pulled his phone out hoping it was what he had been waiting for. Finally! A message from Tess!

"Sorry babe! Sam and I killed the phone...couldn't find the charger! Hope you had fun! We sure did! Hope you got more pics to share. I know we did!"

His phone buzzed multiple times. Tess was sending him pictures from her escapades the night before with Sam! His cock stirred at the sight of the two women together.

"Not as much fun as you...waited for 'approval'" he replied.

Tess quickly sent another message in between photos. "Sorry babe! You two have fun tonight };-)"

Eric's heart skipped. He quickly forwarded the message to Caitlyn. He watched as she removed the phone from its hidden spot in her waistband and replied.

"You're coming home with me :-)" it said. "Meet me out front in 15."

"Fifteen hell, let's go now!" Eric thought.

After what seemed like an eternity, the lights in the expo dimmed. Three o'clock. "The expo is now closed. Please exit through the main entrance. Thank you for attending," the voice said over the p.a. system.

Eric knew he would have a hard time getting Jon to take no for an answer. He scrambled to come up with a way to get rid him. It was a whole lot easier than he thought it would be as Jon was still clinging to the fact that 'blondie' was going to call him any minute.

The two of them headed out to grab a cab. "Shit, forgot something, you go ahead, I'll catch up with you later," Eric said as he headed back toward the entrance.

"You sure?"

"Positive," Eric said as he walked away. Eric waited just inside the expo center doors until the cab was just out of sight. He finally spotted what he was looking for...Caitlyn!

Fifteen minutes...right on time. Caitlyn sped up to the entrance where Eric was waiting. He hopped in her car and she tore off, expertly weaving through traffic. The sexual energy in the car was intense. They were back to Caitlyn's place in record time. They were barely through the door before Caitlyn ripped the front of Eric's shirt open sending buttons flying in every direction. Eric grabbed her and lifted her up. She wrapped her long legs around him as they locked in a long passionate embrace. Their tongues swirled and explored with the excitement of teenagers together for the first time. They stayed locked together for several minutes, Eric's hands groping Caitlyn's firm ass as he held her tightly against is body.

Caitlyn need more. She loosened her grip and broke their embrace. Eric leaned in for more but she put her hand on his chest stopping him. She smiled slyly as she playfully removed Eric's shirt the rest of the way. She slowly ran her fingertips down his chest, caressing, teasing the entire time. Eric shuddered with delight. Again he leaned in but she stopped him. Now Eric wanted more. Caitlyn, however, as anxious as she was, wanted to savor the moment. She took Eric's hand, and led him to the bedroom where she playfully pushed him back on the bed. Caitlyn leaned in and kissed him.

"Stay put. And enjoy the show," she whispered as she moved across the room to the chair sitting in the corner.

Caitlyn slowly removed the skin tight shirt she was wearing and shimmied out of her skirt before sitting. She stared deep into Eric's eyes has her hands skillfully caressed her breast through her bra. Her hands wondered down her stomach to her inner thighs, her legs instinctively clenching shut as her hands came closer to her most sensitive areas. Eric's cock strained against his pants yearning for release. As much as he wanted to jump up and put an end to the teasing, he restrained himself. This was likely a once in a lifetime opportunity and he was going to savor every minute of it.

Caitlyn continued to tease and caress her body. She had worked herself into a frenzy, her hands alternating between her breast and her inner thighs. Her body ached for Eric's touch, but at the same time, she was enjoying watching his excitement as she teased.

"Damn Caitlyn, come over here," Eric pleaded.

She smiled, shook her head and playfully bit her lower lip as she slid the straps of her bra down her shoulders. She skillfully held the front of her bra in place with one hand she reached back with the other and unhooked the clasp causing it to snap free. Again she teased, cupping both breast, squeezing them together before slowly removing her bra to reveal her magnificent breast. It was too much for Eric. He stood and headed for Caitlyn, wanting to scoop her up and put her on the bed, but Caitlyn raised her foot stopping him from getting any closer.

"Enjoy the show," she said again with a smile.

Eric hesitated and took a seat on the bed. Caitlyn leaned back in the chair and threw her legs up over the arms allowing him to see the large damp spot that had formed on her panties. Eric's cock pulsed, aching for release. Again he attempted to go to her, but again, she stopped him. Caitlyn continued with her teasing. Her hands now wondered to her dripping pussy, caressing it through her panties. Caitlyn's eyes wondered to the bulge in Eric's pants. She closed her eyes and imagined how good it would feel for him to be insider her. Her hands wondered inside the waist of her panties. She gasped as her fingers came in contact with her aroused clit sending her over the edge. Her legs clamped shut on her hand as she wriggled in the chair. Her toes curled up as she came. Caitlyn breathed hard as her orgasm subsided. She motioned for Eric to join her as she removed her fingers from her panties. They were soaked with her juices and she shoved them in Eric's mouth as he leaned in for a kiss. Eric sucked them clean, savoring the taste. He wanted more. Caitlyn grabbed him and kissed him deeply. She could taste herself as she kissed him. She was in such a state of arousal that that was all it took to send her over the edge again. She held him deeply in their embrace, muffling her cries of ecstasy as she came. Her heart was racing and her body was flushed with excitement. Caitlyn held him there for a minute longer before guiding him to her erect nipples which were aching for attention. Eric happily obliged and placed his mouth on one. He began to suck on it softly, teasing it a bit with a flick of his tongue. Eric sucked on her erect nipples alternating from one to the other, all the while looking deep into her brown eyes. Caitlyn couldn't take it anymore. She pushed Eric away. She leaned back and pushed herself up off the chair. Eric removed her soaked panties to reveal her bare pussy. It glistened with her juices. Eric need to taste more of her sweet pussy, but it was his turn to tease. Eric knelt in front of her kissing her inner thighs. He ever so lightly he licked and kissed her swollen outer lips. Caitlyn bucked her hips trying to get more contact. Eric moved his attention back to her inner thighs before spreading her open. Her inner lips glistened even more with her juices. Eric used his tongue to trace around the area between her inner and outer lips before sucking them into his mouth. As he sucked Caitlyn could feel the sensation on her aroused clit. She was close to another orgasm and Eric new it. He quickly shoved two fingers into her sopping wet pussy hitting her G-spot. At the same time, he sucked her swollen clit into his mouth. Caitlyn squealed as her pussy trembled with another orgasm. As she came, she suddenly felt an odd sensation. A sensation as though she was peeing. Caitlyn jerked back in horror, fearing she had just pissed all over Eric.

Eric smiled. "I take it you've never squirted before. I have that effect on people!"

"Holy shit!" was all Caitlyn could muster.

Eric returned his attention to her perky breasts, kissing and sucking on her aching, erect nipples while she recovered from the shock of her first squirting orgasm.

Having finally regained her composure, Caitlyn pulled Eric up and kissed him. Her head spun as she again tasted herself on his lips.

"Go. Sit on the bed," she instructed.

Eric did as he was told. Caitlyn sauntered over. She leaned down and kissed him as she loosened his belt and pants. Eric laid back and lifted himself up allowing her to remove his pants and boxers in one swift move. Caitlyn gasped, and then squealed with delight at the sight of his massive erection. Eric had always considered himself average, but to Caitlyn, it was bigger than any she had seen.

Caitlyn knelt in front of Eric taking his stiff cock in her hands. She skillfully caressed and teased him, lightly stroking his throbbing member. She looked deep into his eyes as she stuck out her tongue and licked the massive amount of pre-cum that was leaking from the tip. Eric tried to thrust the rest of his cock in her mouth, but she pulled back.

"Not yet," she said, continuing to tease and caress.

Eric moaned in both delight and in anger. He so badly wanted some relief but Caitlyn was enjoying teasing. Eric finally gave in, closed his eyes, and lay back on the bed, savoring the attention. Caitlyn continued to lightly caress his cock working up another large drop of pre-cum. She again licked it off before slowly wrapping her lips around the head. Eric moaned as she slid her mouth down the length of his shaft and back up to the swollen head. Her tongue flicked the sensitive underside causing his cock to twitch. Caitlyn stroked his cock while she continued to suck on the head. Her tongue swirled around the tip causing him to moan again. Much to his surprise, Eric was able to contain himself for some time. Caitlyn was enjoying pleasuring him, but she wanted her prize. She wanted his cum. She quickly picked up the pace stroking him faster. Eric fidgeted and she could sense he was getting close. Without warning, Caitlyn swallowed his entire length. The tip of his cock hit the back of her throat as she deep throated him. She held it there as she caressed his balls. It was too much for Eric. His balls tightened and his cock erupted sending spurt after spurt of his hot cum down her throat and into her mouth. Caitlyn moaned like a possessed woman taking every last drop. When Eric's spasms finally subsided, she slowly pulled herself off his cock with a 'pop'. Eric sat up and looked at her in amazement.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds