Eric's Adventure

"Holy fuck! You look amazing!" he exclaimed.

Their time was limited and Caitlyn wasn't about to waste any more of it. He grabbed Eric's hand and led him to the foot of the bed. She laid back, raising a stock clad foot in the air. "Suck my toes," she demanded. Eric did as he was told kissing and sucking her perfect manicured toes through her stockings. "Fuck, that's so hot!" she moaned as Eric licked her foot from heel to toe before kissing his way up her leg to her bare pussy. Eric's tongue went to work. Caitlyn moaned as she neared orgasm. She was at the brink when she pushed him away.

"Pull your cock out for me. I want to rub my stockings all over it," she said seductively.

Eric quickly undid his belt and pants freeing his throbbing cock. She quickly went to work with her feet. The silky feel of her stocking made his cock jump with excitement. Precum oozed from the tip of his cock leaving glistening trails on her stocking covered feet. Eric threw his head back. He was about to cum all over her pretty little feet. Caitlyn stopped. Eric groaned, disappointed his release was ruined. She pulled him to her causing him to fall on the bed beside her. Caitlyn kissed her way down his chest leaving a trail of red lip marks as she went. She kissed and teased his cock before taking his entire length into her mouth. Eric moaned with pleasure each time she went down on him. If she hadn't drained him completely the night before, he probably wouldn't have be able to last as long as he had. Eric was again seconds from cumming when Caitlyn stopped pulling her mouth off his cock with a loud 'pop'. "Not yet," she said as she positioned herself between his legs. She again wrapped her stocking clad feet around his throbbing cock. Her silky feet stroked and caressed him expertly. Eric's eyes rolled back in his head. He was seconds from cumming. Caitlyn could tell from his moaning he was close again. She leaned forward and sucked his cock back into her mouth, her stocking clad feet still stroking him. Her wet warm mouth sent him over the edge. Eric groaned as his cock exploded in her mouth. Caitlyn swallowed as much as she could, but there was just too much. Cum ran from the corners of her mouth and onto her stockings as she pumped him with her feet, milking every last drop from him. When she was satisfied she had gotten it all, she released his cock from her mouth. Eric opened his eyes and raised his head to look at her. "Damn that felt good!"

Caitlyn smiled devilishly. "Looks like I lost some," she said as she licked the cum off her stockings. "Don't want any of that to go to waste!"

Eric laughed and pulled her to him. He kissed her, his cum still on her lips.

"Your turn," he whispered as pushed her onto her back and moved between her legs. Her pussy glistened with her wetness. Eric placed light kisses on the insides of her thighs, teasing her for a few minutes before gently lapping at her throbbing little clit. Caitlyn gasped and clamped her stocking covered legs tightly around his head as soon as his tongue hit her most sensitive spot. Eric new it wouldn't be long before she was cumming herself. He sucked her clit in his mouth and flicked it with his tongue. Caitlyn tensed again, her stocking clad legs squeezing around his head. Eric picked up the pace. A moment later, Caitlyn began to buck wildly, grinding her pussy into his face as she came. Eric continued to lightly lap her pussy as she came down from or orgasm high.

"Fuck me from behind," she cooed as she pulled him to her, kissing him deeply. "Fill me one las time before you leave," she said as she flipped around and spread her glistening pussy wide for him. That was all Eric needed for his cock to spring back to life. He slid his cock into her tight hole. Caitlyn caressed his balls with her feet as he slowly fucked her, savoring the moment.

Caitlyn couldn't take the pace. She wanted to be in control, she wanted fucked hard. As Eric pulled back, she pulled away. Caitlyn licked her juices off his cock before pushing him back and straddling him. She carefully positioned his cock at the entrance of her pussy before slamming herself down on him. She continued to fuck him at a feverish pace. Caitlyn was about to cum, but she wanted Eric to cum with her. She reached back and massaged his bulls as she continued to ride him. Within seconds they were both cumming. Caitlyn rode him to a second orgasm, their cum coating his cock. Satisfied, she released his cock from her pussy and squatted over his face. She leaned forward and sucked his cock clean as Eric cleaned up her well fucked pussy. Thoroughly cleaned up, Caitlyn snuggled in close to Eric. They both fell asleep, completely drained from their short few days together. Completely satisfied, yet disappointed knowing that this was their last night together, their last fuck.

Eric's alarm went off. He awoke alone, a single stocking draped over his cock. The scent of her sweet perfume lingered in the air. Caitlyn was nowhere to be found. Only a note – "Make sure you kiss and tell! Thanks for a fun time. Cab will be her shortly to take you to the airport ~ Caitlyn"

Eric smiled. He couldn't wait to get home and "tell". He quickly gathered his things, making sure to take the stocking Caitlyn left as a memento. It wasn't long before he heard the cab outside. Eric put his things in the cab, pausing for a moment to think about his last few days. His adventure was over...or was it just beginning...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 149 milliseconds