Eric's Adventure

"That was magnificent!" he exclaimed, trying to catch his breath.

Caitlyn looked up at him and smiled. Caitlyn slowly slide herself up his body. Eric grabbed her and kissed her deeply, his tongue probing her mouth. Something was different. Eric's eyes grew wide as he tried to pull away but Caitlyn grabbed him and held him tighter, not letting him break their kiss. Finally, satisfied that Eric had gotten a good taste of his own cum, she pulled away, swallowing what little bit she had left. Eric was forced to swallow too. Eric was too shocked to speak. Caitlyn want back to his still throbbing cock and squeezed one more drop of cum out. She quickly licked it up. She contemplated giving it to Eric, but instead she herself swallowed the last drop.

"Good to the last drop!" she said with a laugh. "I take it you've never done that before. What did you think? I think it's pretty fucking sweet!"

Sweet? Salty, maybe, but not sweet. Bitter was more like it. And she was right, Eric hadn't done that before. Tess had a habit of kissing him after swallowing his cum, but he had never had a mouth full of his cum before. It wasn't his favorite thing, but if Tess, and now Caitlyn were willing to do it, he figured he would just go with it.

"Not as sweet as you," he replied, his hand reaching for her dripping pussy. He plunged two fingers insider her getting them coated before bringing them to his mouth and sucking them clean. "Definitely not as sweet as you." They both laughed and climbed into the bed. Eric's cock was still throbbing, but they were both spent. The long day at the expo had them both worn out. Caitlyn snuggled in tightly, wiggling her ass on his cock. Eric wrapped his arm around her and they drifted off to sleep.

Caitlyn was awakened by the buzzing of Eric's phone. To her surprise, Eric was still fast asleep. Caitlyn couldn't help herself. She carefully slipped away from Eric to retrieve his phone. "Tess" was on the ID. She hesitated for a moment, as she looked at Eric. Her heart pounded. When she was completely convinced he was still asleep, she opened the screen. Caitlyn gasped. She quickly threw her hand over her mouth to silence herself. She again peered at Eric to make sure he was still asleep before slipping into the bathroom to have a better look at the picture. Caitlyn's pussy began to tingle as she stared at the phone. There on the screen was a picture of two stunning women, one sucking on the others breast. "Hope you and Caitlyn are having fun! We miss you!" the message read. She couldn't believe what she was seeing! She desperately wanted to rub her aching clit, but new she wouldn't be far from an earthshattering orgasms which would most definitely wake Eric, but she had other plans. Caitlyn quietly opened the door and looked at Eric. He was still fast asleep. Quickly and quietly, she made her way back into bed. Caitlyn snuggled in close and took a picture of them together sending it back to Tess in reply to her text. "We are!" She typed. "Can I please have him for another night? Poor thing passed out after round one :-("

Caitlyn's heart raced as she waited for a response. Minutes passed. No response. Caitlyn feared she had crossed the line. She had just given up and set the phone on the nightstand when it buzzed with an incoming message. Eric stirred slightly. Caitlyn froze, not wanting to wake him. She waited a few minutes before carefully reaching for the phone. She turned the phone to "Silent" to avoid waking Eric should another message come through. Caitlyn hesitated for a moment and then looked at the message. "Sure thing sweetie, but take it easy on him. We don't want him returned broken, lol! I'll take care of the arrangements for him tomorrow. Enjoy!" Caitlyn smiled as she deleted the string of messages and set the phone back on the stand. She snuggled back in tightly against Eric, pulling him tightly to her. Eric again stirred.

"What time is it?" he mumbled as he kissed her tenderly on her neck.

"It's only seven," she replied sleepily. Caitlyn stretched, pretending to have been sleeping.

"You hungry?" Eric asked. "Want to get showered and grab a bite to eat?"

"Sure, the nights still young!" Caitlyn replied as she sat up and kissed Eric before hopping out of bed and making a dash for the bathroom. "I'll go first," she said as she playfully looked out from behind a partially closed bathroom door. Before Eric could protest, she slammed the door shut. Eric just started to get up when he heard it lock. "You rest yet," she yelled through the closed door. "I have a feeling you are going to need it!"

Eric laughed as he crawled back into the bed and closed his eyes. It didn't take but a few seconds and he was out again.

Eric just about flew out of the bed when Caitlyn landed beside him wrapped in her bath towel, the bed bouncing wildly. "Your turn," she said as she playfully kissed him. "And hurry up, I'm starving!"

Eric laughed as he crawled out of the bed and stumbled toward the bathroom to get showered. Unlike Caitlyn, Eric left the door open. Caitlyn watched as he stepped in and pulled the shower curtain closed. She quickly grabbed his phone to check for more messages from Tess. She nervously kept an eye on bathroom. Not wanting to get caught with his phone, Caitlyn took out her own phone and added Tess's number to her contacts. She hurriedly returned Eric's phone to the nightstand and quickly and quietly slipped away to the guest room to finish getting ready for the evening.

"Caitlyn?" Eric called as he entered the bedroom. There was no response. Puzzled, Eric wandered down the hall way to the guest room. Caitlyn had just picked up her phone and pulled up Tess's number.

"Caitlyn?" Eric called as he knocked on the closed door. Her heart jumped as did she, her phone falling from her hand.

"Just a minute, almost ready!" she called back.

"What are you doing?" he asked as he tried the door. Much to his disappointment, it was lock.

"Getting ready," she replied, her voice cracking as she tried to regain her composure. "I'll be out in a minute."

Eric went back to the bedroom to finish getting himself ready.

Caitlyn waited until she heard Eric head back down the hall before she picked her phone back up. "Thnx again 4 sharing! ~ Caitlyn" she nervously typed. She hesitated a moment, her finger hovering over the "Send" button on the phone. She took a deep breath before hitting it. Seconds later her phone buzzed with a response. "Sure thing sweetie! Enjoy! Can't wait for him to get home and tell all about it ;-)". Caitlyn smiled and went back to getting ready. She hurriedly did her makeup and slipped into her lacy white bra and matching panties. Caitlyn grabbed another short sundress and a pair of strappy heels from her closet. She unlocked the door and headed down the hall to a waiting Eric. Eric looked up as she entered the room, slipping the short dress over her head, her hips wiggled as it slide down her tanned body. "Ready when you are!" she said with excitement, twirling around to give Eric a good look before slipping on her heels. Unfortunately for Eric, his shirt had seen better days.

"We better hit my hotel before dinner. I don't think I'll get in anywhere like this!" Eric said holding torn shirt closed with his hands.

"Sorry, sweetie!" Caitlyn giggled as she gave him a peck on the cheek before heading out the door.

It was almost 9 p.m. when they arrived at the restaurant. It was still busy when they arrived for as late as it was. "Damn it!" Eric cursed. "I didn't think it would be this busy! If only we hadn't needed to stop by my room first to get a different shirt..."

"Don't worry about it," Caitlyn replied as she gave him another peck on the cheek before heading over to the hostess booth. Eric could see them chatting and it wasn't long until Caitlyn turned to him, smiled and motioned him over to the booth. The hostess grabbed a couple menus and walked them past many waiting angry patrons. Eric blushed as Caitlyn pulled him along behind the hostess to their table.

"Be good to her," the hostess said as she handed Eric a menu. Eric only smiled as she walked away.

"Told you not to worry," Caitlyn said with a laugh. "It's good to know people!"

Caitlyn sat close to Eric in the booth, her hand resting on his leg, lazily caressing it as they looked over the menu. Eric inhaled deeply taking in the scent of her perfume. It was the same one he first noticed at the show. His cock stirred in his pants. Caitlyn took notice of this and reached over and give his semi erect cock a good squeeze. Eric squirmed in his seat as the waiter arrived to take their order. She gave him another squeeze mid-order causing his voice to crack. The waiter cast him a knowing glance as he gathered the menus and returned to the kitchen. Caitlyn giggled. Eric blushed. He reached over and placed his hand on her leg giving it a gentle squeeze. Caitlyn again squeezed his cock. Eric's hand slid a little up her thigh. Caitlyn giggled again wondering how far Eric would be willing to go in the restaurant. She squeezed again. Again his hand moved. She continued to squeeze until Eric's cock was ready to burst out of his pants. Each time she did, Eric would inch his hand further up her leg and inner thigh until his hand reached her pussy. Caitlyn spread her legs slightly allowing Eric to slip a finger under her sopping wet panties. She closed her eyes and let out a soft moan as Eric spread her pussy open, her wetness allowing his finger to effortlessly circle her throbbing clit. Eric teased her pussy, rubbing his slick fingers between her swollen lips. Caitlyn wiggled slightly next to him want his fingers in her dripping pussy but Eric resisted, pulling his hand away. Not caring who saw, Caitlyn grabbed Eric's hand, his fingers covered in her wetness, and seductively sucked his fingers into her mouth, cleaning every last drop. Eric groaned as his cock throbbed in his pants, aching for some release. Caitlyn removed his fingers from her mouth and kissed him. He could still taste her sweet pussy on her lips. He groaned again as she squeezed his cock. Eric was on the brink of release when Caitlyn suddenly broke their embrace.

"I'll be right back," she said as she straightened her dress and slid out of the booth.

Caitlyn returned a short while later and again slid next to Eric. "I have a surprise for you," she whispered in his ear as she playfully nibbled on his ear lobe. "A surprise?" Eric asked. Caitlyn responded by guiding his hand to her now bare pussy. "Easier access," she said with a giggle. Eric sighed, partly in arousal, but mostly in frustration. He wanted her pussy. He wanted to be buried between her legs lapping up her juices. But for now, he would have to settle. Eric was just about to thrust his fingers deep in her pussy when their fun was interrupted by the arrival of their dinner.

"Is there anything else I can get you?" the waiter asked.

"No...thanks," Eric stammered as he cleared his throat and blushed with embarrassment. Caitlyn giggled and gave his cock a hard squeeze.

Eric couldn't wait to get Caitlyn back home to enjoy there last night together. It was all he could do to eat at a normal pace. By the time the bill came and was paid, their teasing had them practically tripping over themselves to get out of the restaurant.

The car ride home was just as torturous. Caitlyn's pussy ached to be filled again. Her antics at the restaurant had her pussy juices running down her legs. Eric teased her pussy, his hand making its way to her sopping pussy as she drove them home. It was all she could do to get them there and keep the car on the road.

They wasted little time once they arrived back at Caitlyn's. Caitlyn grabbed Eric's hand as they raced back to the bedroom where their adventure started. They quickly stripped each other of their cloths and picked up where they had left off in the restaurant. Caitlyn pushed Eric back on the bed and straddled his eagerly awaiting mouth. Her eyes closed in ecstasy as Eric's expert tongue quickly brought her to orgasm. Her juices flowed as she squirted for the second time that evening. When the final wave of her orgasm subsided, she collapsed beside him. Her hand stroked Eric's throbbing cock. A constant flow of pre-cum escaped from the end.

"Let me fuck you from behind. I want to watch that cock disappear into your tight little pussy," he whispered as he kissed her neck and sucked her ear lobe. Caitlyn only nodded and quickly got into position arching her ass upwards. They both gasped as Eric's throbbing cock sank deeply into Caitlyn's sopping wet pussy. Eric took it slow at first, burying his cock all the way to his aching balls before ever so slowly pulling it out to the point where the head of his cock was just barely in her tight little hole. He took his time allowing her tight pussy to get accustomed to his cock. It wasn't long before his cock was sliding easily in and out of her tight pussy. Eric quickened his pace.

"Fuck that feels good! Fuck me harder!" Caitlyn moaned. Eric grabbed her hips tightly and thrust his cock harder into her pussy, his balls slapped against her with each stroke. Eric was about to cum when Caitlyn tensed up and arched her back. "Of fuck, I'm cumming again!" she cried, her pussy contracting on Eric's cock. It was too much. Eric grunted and pulled her back tight against him as his cock exploded, each pulse sending more and more cum into her pussy. He held her closely and kissed her, his cock still buried deep inside her. Caitlyn's hand continued to play with her pussy. Within minutes she brought herself to another orgasm, her contracting pussy once again squeezing life back into Eric's shrinking cock. He slowly and carefully started to fuck her with his half erect cock. He could see their cum coating his cock each time he pulled back. He was getting harder with each thrust. The harder he got, the more cum he forced out of her pussy. Cum started to run down the inside of her thigh. Eric moaned with delight as he took it all in. Caitlyn sighed with content as she came down from the high of her latest orgasm. "Fill me one more time," she cooed as she turned her attention to Eric's balls, reaching back to caress them. She could feel them tighten at her touch. Eric shuddered, he couldn't contain himself. He couldn't believe he had any more in him, but he could feel spurt after spurt of cum erupt from his cock.

"Umm, that it's baby, fill me up again," Caitlyn moaned.

Total spent, Eric slipped his quickly shrinking cock from her pussy and collapsed beside her. Caitlyn stayed on all fours, her ass and pussy in the air. She could feel their mixture trying to spill out of her overfilled pussy, but she had other plans. She clenched her pussy tight and quickly hovered over Eric. Eric opened his mouth to protest, but before he could, she took advantage of his open mouth and relaxed her muscles. A river of cum spilled out as she buried her pussy on his open mouth. Eric gagged slightly as he tried to swallow, but there was too much. When the river had stopped, Eric's face glistened with their cum. Caitlyn reached down and spread her well fucked pussy. Eric could see more ready to spill out. Caught up in the moment, he leaned forward and plunged his tongue deep in to her pussy licking up every last drop. "That's it baby, clean my pussy," Caitlyn cooed as she leaned over and eagerly licked his cock clean. "My God we taste good together!" she said as she inspected his limp cock making sure she got every last bit.

"Mmf," Eric replied, his mouth still buried in her pussy. Caitlyn giggled as she pulled herself away and laid down next to him. Exhausted, they fell asleep in each other's arms.

It was early yet, about 6:00 a.m., when Caitlyn was awakened by the buzzing of her phone. It was Tess. "All taken care of, enjoy!" Caitlyn smiled as she set her phone down knowing she had another day with Eric. She snuggled in closely spooning Eric. He roused a little at her movements but was still in his slumber. Caitlyn's pussy ached again for his cock. It had been so long since she had been fucked the way Eric had fucked her. She couldn't get enough. She reached around and gently caressed his cock. It quickly sprang to life, unlike Eric. Caitlyn couldn't wait any longer. She shimmied under the covers and stealthily removed Eric's boxers and went to work sucking and licking his now throbbing member. It wasn't long before Caitlyn got what she craved, another load of Eric's cum. He finally came to as she licked the last bit of cum from the tip of his still hard cock.

"What time is it?" he asked as he stretched and caressed Caitlyn's hair. "I gotta catch a flight." Eric no more than finished that sentence when his phone buzzed with a text. Eric chuckled as he read the message and handed is phone to Caitlyn. "Enjoy another day, changed your flight <3 Tess xoxox"

"Good, I'm not done with you yet!" Caitlyn cooed as she rolled out of bed. "But I am hungry and you need a break. Let's get showered and grab breakfast. I know a great place nearby. And I want to do some shopping to pick up something for later." Eric didn't argue as she disappeared into the bathroom.

"I'll be in in a minute," he shouted as he went back to his phone. "Thanx hun! Let me know the details" he replied before hurrying off to join Caitlyn.

They made the most of their last day together. Caitlyn took him around and showed him the sights. They talked and laughed as they made their way through the local shopping district. Eric was disappointed that it would end soon but he was happy he followed through with the agreement this time.

"Oh, wait here!" Caitlyn said excitedly as she made her way into her favorite lingerie store. Eric disappointment soon turned to excitement. He couldn't wait to see what she had in store for him later! Moments later, Caitlyn returned clutching a bag tightly to her. "No peeking!" she said playfully as she slapped Eric's hand when he reached for the bag. "This is a surprise for later!"

The rest of the day went by quickly. It was getting late when they finally returned to Caitlyn's after dinner. They both fell onto the couch. Eric looked deeply into Caitlyn's eyes before kissing her. He couldn't believe his adventure was about to end. He was grateful to both his wife and to Caitlyn. He never would have imagined that these last few days would be possible. He never would have imagined that he would have gone through with it, but he did. And he wanted to make the most of his last few hours with Caitlyn.

Caitlyn suddenly broke their embrace. "Wait here," she said as hurried to her bed room and quickly closed and locked the door to keep Eric out.

"What are you up to?" Eric asked as he quickly followed. He tried the door but to no avail.

"It's a surprise! Trust me, you'll like it!" Caitlyn yelled through the closed door. Eric tried to open it one more time before he retreated back to the couch in the other room.

Caitlyn quickly rummaged through her bag from the lingerie store. She smiled with delight as she laid the skimpy black negligee and stockings she had bought on the bed. She quickly stripped off her dress and carefully slide the shear stockings up her long, slender legs making sure the seam up the back was perfectly straight before slipping the negligee over her head. The feel of the silky material aroused her. She could feel her pussy begin to tingle and her nipples hardened. Caitlyn took a quick glance in the mirror and tussled her hair. She smiled as she freshened her makeup, applying her shiny red lip gloss. Satisfied that she would stop Eric's heart stopped when she walked out to the bedroom, she unlocked the door and opened it. Caitlyn stood seductively in the doorway as she called out to Eric. "Your surprise is ready!" Eric quickly headed for the bedroom.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds