Eva's Special Ring

He turned away, striding with languid, heavy steps, like those of a predator stalking his wounded prey.

Eva immediately checked the time. Five after ten. She had been ordered to remain at the party until twenty after. Already, though, her legs were weak and her thighs sticky. The pure excitement of the developing situation was overwhelming. She had never experienced anything like this.

To prevent herself from falling due to her wobbly legs, Eva sat down at one of the tables where appetizers had been placed for the party's attendees. While staring at the cocktail snacks and glass of wine in front of her, she imagined ripping her clothes off, climbing underneath the table, and blowing Dave who she also fantasized was sitting in the chair next to her. Eva concluded that his precum would be a more enjoyable, and appropriate, appetizer than the food and drink in front of her. Her clit gave a little shudder and a smile appeared on her face thinking of his delicious milky white cum sliding down her throat and filling up her empty belly.


Eva's Fantasy Blow Job

She grabbed some of the napkins from the top of the table and tried to clean up the developing mess between her legs as she came back to reality. Fortunately, the table had a large cover that reached down to the floor, thereby preventing her corrective actions from being seen.

Her out-of-control pussy had made her underwear slick with her juices, thinking of what might happen in a few minutes.

Eva considered slipping her soiled thong off and replacing it with another right there in the room but she decided that would be too dangerous. Eager to get going, she looked up at the clock again.

"10:08! Only three minutes have passed? Did time stop? This is obviously going to be the longest 15 minutes of my life," Eva concluded while staring at the clock on the wall.

To make things worse, Eva's 19-year old administrative assistant Nancy noticed her boss at the table by herself. She approached to do some serious ass kissing and to also introduce her goofy boy friend who was out of place at this black-tie event.

"Eva, it is so good seeing you, I love your outfit."

Eva murmured a thank-you, distracted and bored with Nancy already.

"Did you get your hair done for the party?" Nancy asked, still trying to make small talk.

"How can this woman be so stupid? What a dim-wit! I must get a new assistant next week. Of course, I got my hair done, but not for her or any of the others currently in this room," Eva said to herself.

Nevertheless, Eva replied politely to her subordinate, "Yes, I wanted to do something special for tonight," not letting Nancy deduce her full intent.

"Who is this lucky guy you are with?" Eva asked, trying to divert Nancy's attention.

"Let me introduce you to Robert. We have been dating for a year. He works in Cambridge in a small computer firm."

Nancy proceeded to tell Eva all about Robert and the mundane things they did together. The woman was so wrapped up in her uninteresting life that she couldn't comprehend how irritating she was to her boss. Nevertheless, Eva listened to Nancy's boring stories, pretending to care. Inside, she wanted to scream and run away from the irritating woman in front of her.

It was now 10:18. There were only two more minutes to go. The slow movement of the minute hand on the clock was so disconcerting that Eva did not know what to do.

Her body and mind were in turmoil.

Nancy sensed something was wrong and questioned, "Eva, is everything alright?"

"I'm not sure," Eva replied, putting on an air of malaise, as she checked out the time again which was now 10:19.

"I don't know. I think something I ate isn't agreeing with me."

"Oh, if you don't feel well, don't put yourself out to stay here. You'll just make yourself sicker," Nancy cooed nauseatingly.

The comment did make Eva more inclined to Nancy. Thankfully, she had just given her the perfect reason to leave the party.

"You're right, Nancy," Eva said, putting on an acquiescing smile. "I think I'll excuse myself for the rest of the evening."

"Take care of yourself," Nancy said sympathetically.

Eva nodded and stood up. As she slowly made her way to the elevator, she tried not to smirk while thinking, "Oh yes, Nancy, I will be taking care of myself. If you only knew the stiff medicine I plan to put in my body in a few minutes."

Eva knew that she should hit the button for the tenth floor where her office was in order to change direction and prevent the dangerous liaison from happening, but she could not control her hand, and her heart was beating a million miles an hour. She therefore hit the button for the twelfth floor where Dave's office was.

Once in his office, Dave began to get nervous.

"Eva looked amazing tonight, and her presence was intoxicating. Nevertheless, the long-term consequences of what is about to happen is a serious concern. Fuck it," Dave concluded, remembering the first moment he had spotted her heels that begged to be put over his shoulders as he bent her body like a pretzel and penetrated her pussy from above with his cock.

Dave opened the liquor cabinet in this office and poured himself a large glass of Chivas Regal, which he tossed back quickly. He turned off all of the lights except the soft one on his desk. Not sure what else to do, he sat in his leather chair to await her arrival.

At precisely 10:20, Eva stepped out of the elevator and nervously walked toward his office. She stood in the doorway with one foot in and one foot out.

Still seated, Dave questioned, "Eva, what do you want? Why are you here?"

She turned her head toward the elevator as if to consider her options one last time, and then took two steps forward into his office. He took that as her final answer, and he felt a fierce, sexual power surge inside. Her indecisiveness caused Dave to react with more confidence, and that's exactly what he felt now.

"Eva, close the door, lock it, and remove your clothes."

With direction and purpose now, Eva responded to Dave's orders. Quickly the dress dropped in an inky puddle at her feet. He could see she had planned for tonight, wearing expensive lingerie. Nevertheless, he wanted her naked, and he told her so, as she hesitated to remove her final layer of clothing.

Eva's lovely breasts seemed to defy gravity. Her heels, which she left on almost instinctively, elongated her shapely legs and further sensualized her appearance.

Acting on a hunch, Dave said, "I have known for some time what you want from me. Don't think I haven't noticed you prancing around in the workplace in those slut heels you disgusting, trailer-trash whore. Tonight, you are really begging for it, finally wanting me to take control of your body and mind. Why did you wait so long to act on your desire to be my fuck toy and cum bucket?"

Eva froze for a moment, and everything fell in place. Athletes go through the same thing when they're about to play the big game they've spent most of their lives practicing for.

"I've got her now," Dave concluded.

"Come here, sit on the edge of my desk, and face me."

Eva walked timidly toward Dave's desk, side stepping the massive piece of mahogany and the man she desired. Because of her high heels, Eva's lovely ass already was above the desk's top, so she could simply sit straight down on it.

Dave stared at Eva's vagina, chest level to him, with the light from the desk lamp illuminating it softly.

She looked into his eyes and questioned, "Do you like my bare pussy? I tried to get it perfect for your pleasure tonight."

"Eva is so wet that her pussy juices are going to stain my desk. Fuck the furniture," Dave said to himself as he viewed her wetness inches from his face.

"Do you want me to lick your pussy, Eva?"

"Oh my! Would you do that? Yes! Yes! Please! I want that really bad. I need your mouth on my sex," Eva replied, with a pleading whimper.

"Yes, please what?"

"Yes, please, Master," she said, now stammering a little.

"That's better. If I do that, you must be willing to be my office sex slave from now on."

"Yes, Master. I will do whatever you ask. You are the alpha male I want. Please take ownership of me and tell me what to do. Use me as you see fit. I am yours. I am your dirty little girl, your personal sex slave."

The tone of Eva's voice was desperate, but that just turned Dave on more.

"Spread your legs.

"That's better.

"Look up."

Eva did so, while trembling with excitement. Dave placed his right hand on her vagina, and lightly dragged a finger up her moist slit, ending on her swollen clit. Eva almost jumped off the table, sensitive and surprised to his touch. He repeated the action, but ended with one finger delving in a little.

He could feel her body pulsate as every one of her nerves was in a heightened state of arousal.

Dave took his finger out of Eva and placed it in his mouth.

"Your juices taste so sweet, and the aroma is fantastic. Yes Eva, my young sub-slut, I think you are ready for me."

Eva shuddered a little again, trying to anticipate what he would do to her next.

Dave put his finger back in her again like a spoon into a honey pot to grab some more of her delicious nectar. He then moved his finger to her mouth.

"Suck my finger, Eva. I want you to taste your aroused pussy."

Eva opened her mouth and sucked Dave's finger as ordered, almost like a baby bird taking nourishment. Her throat flexed erotically as she swallowed, while staring into his eyes.

Dave took his finger out of Eva's mouth and spread her pussy lips with both hands. Her exposed clit was throbbing noticeably in anticipation of what he was going to do to it. Lunging forward, Dave latched his mouth onto it sequentially licking, sucking, and then nibbling her pussy. Within just a few seconds, Eva was squirming on the verge of orgasm, "PLEASE LET ME CUM MASTER. PUT YOUR HARD COCK IN ME. DON'T' TEASE ME ANYMORE. I NEED IT NOW. PLEASE! PLEASE! I BEG YOU."


Yes Master. Lick Me.

In response to her pathetic pleading, Dave slapped Eva's breasts until they became bright red. Eva had not anticipated that response from her Master but the stinging sensation occurring in her upper body only heighted the pleasure of what was occurring in her lower body. The net effect caused her to tumble off the desk onto Dave's lap, in the throes of an intense orgasm.

"OH NO MASTER. I AM CUMMING."

Dave grabbed Eva's head and looked into her eyes. "Are you ready for it?"

She nodded.

"I am going to fuck you without a condom because my cock wants to feel every bit of your hot pussy. I also am going to breed you tonight. Do you agree to that?"

Eva nodded again, but she was afraid to open her mouth. She was so excited. This is what she had wanted for some time, possibly her entire adult life. There was no turning back even if it meant getting pregnant and possibly fired from her job.

"Stand up," Dave commanded.

Eva did so, her eyes glazed with pleasure. Dave removed his clothes, and Eva gasped when she saw his erect nine-inch cock. She never had such a large one in her petite body. Dave turned on the stereo in the cabinet along the wall, and returned to his chair.

"You still need to earn my cock to be worthy of it."

Eva looked a little shocked, but she had agreed to be his sex slave, "Yes Master. I will do whatever you want."

"Since you have the appropriate shoes, you are going to give me a lap dance, and it better be as good as any stripper I have encountered if you want me inside you right now."

A worried, apprehensive look appeared on Eva's face but she stood between Dave's legs as ordered and followed the beat of the Latin dance music in the room with simple gyrations at first. As she got into the music, she improvised more provocatively.

The tips of her breasts dragged across his skin while her pussy came closer and closer to his magnetic body. It was now dripping its juices right over his erect cock.

As the song came to a close, Dave said simply, "Stop," not able to torment her or himself any longer.

Dave lifted Eva's naked body with his strong arms off the floor and positioned himself directly under her unguarded pussy.

"Hold my cock upright."

Eva did so, finger and thumb circled around its base. Dave had planned on slowly lowering her, but this touch, and that of her wet pussy lips contacting the tip of his cock drove him crazy. He simply let go of her body. Gravity took over, and Dave's penis pierced Eva's vagina.

Eva quickly accepted his first four inches, accustomed to that size from her underdeveloped fiancé. However, her eyes bulged as another inch slid in. Dave let her support her own weight. Eva slowly moved up and down on her Master's sex, flexing her legs, taking a little more each time, until a minute or two later she finally was able to take every inch.

Once fully seated and her pussy filled to its brim, Dave grabbed her nipples, and alternately pulled and sucked them. Eva cried out in shock at the pleasure and pain coursing through her breasts and vagina.

He then attacked the nape of Eva's neck as if he was a hungry vampire.

Dave could see that Eva was not used to such contrasting feelings because her body wracked and shuddered. Soon, her thrusts became more frantic, as the energy built up in her.

For the second time in Dave's office, her body exploded in a manner she never imagined. Eva screamed, but the cries were of ecstasy rather than pain.

Dave smirked, while watching her thrash about in her orgasm while riding his cock. He felt his own orgasm build, and at the crucial moment, he whispered into her ear, "It is time for you to take my cum Eva."

She nodded her head because she had been fucked into submission.

"HERE IT COMES YOU DIRTY WHORE! TAKE MY SEED BITCH! I'AM GOING TO FILL YOUR NASTY PUSSY WITH MY CUM!"

After Dave climaxed inside Eva, both were mentally and physically exhausted.

Eva was still sitting on Dave's lap in his office chair, thick cum dripping out of her slick, well-fucked pussy onto Dave's naked body underneath her. She climbed off her Master, got on her hands and knees in front of him, and then licked all of the hot cum off his body which had dripped out of pussy only seconds earlier.

"Master, your cum is so delicious especially after it has been inside my body."

The consequences of what happened were enormous for both participants. Nevertheless, Eva opened her mouth again and said, "Master, I want to be your office sex slave. You now own me, and your cock and it's cum have marked me for life. You can have me anytime you desire me, anyway you want.

"As soon as I get your telephone call or text message, I will put down whatever I am doing and I will immediately come to your office, apartment, or any place you tell me to go so that I can satisfy you. I will always do whatever you request, unconditionally. Do you want my virgin ass now or later?"

How often does a guy get his own beautiful sex slave who is willing to do everything he wants, whenever he wants? Nevertheless, Dave concluded that Eva had one more task to perform. He therefore rose from his chair, opened the top draw of his desk, and removed a small black box.

"I have a little present for you Eva. If you accept this gift and then do what I ask, I will accept ownership of you. Let's just say that what is in this box documents your total commitment to me."

Eva opened the box and found a gold ring. Dazed and delighted by the unexpected item, she tried to place it on one finger, then another, but it was too small for all of them.

"Dave, it is lovely... but too small for my fingers. I will have to get it enlarged if we are going to get married."

"Eva, the ring does not go on your hand. We are not getting married. It is not a wedding or engagement ring."

Eva's eyes widened as she wondered what could come next.

"You are to pierce your pussy with it. If it becomes permanently attached to your body, this ring will signify that I own you. You will become my personal property to use as I see fit. If you look closely, you will see the inscribed words 'Owned Sub'. Thus, every man and woman who sees you naked in the future will immediately know you belong to another.

"When we have sex in the future, you need to be aware that I am going to pull on my ring as I fuck you. However, I can assure you that the discomfort that you will initially experience will quickly turn into ecstasy.

"On this piece of paper is the name and location of the body shop in Boston where you can get pierced. If you really want to please me, you will get matching rings for your nipples so that I can also give your breasts the full attention they deserve when I fuck you. Finally, you need to be aware that I will not touch you again until you get this done. If you haven't gotten the piercing by Friday, don't bother me again."

The last part was intentionally cruel, but Eva needed to quickly document her total commitment to him.

"Now, without another word, get dressed and go home."

As ordered, Eva exited Dave's office and took the elevator down to hers. Once inside, she removed her soiled dress and placed it back in the closet. A joyful smile bloomed on her face as she stared at her naked body in the full-length mirror in her office.

She placed Dave's Special Ring next to her cum-coated vagina and then next to her

breasts.


Master's Special Ring


Master's Special Ring

After a few minutes of looking at her in the mirror and considering what his Ring would look like attached to her body, Eva climbed back into her conservative business attire and called a cab for her return trip to her home.

While sitting on the bench outside of the office building waiting for her ride and holding her Master's Ring in her hand, Eva knew what she had to do.

Not willing to wait until Monday to take action, she pulled her cell phone from her purse and dialed her assistant's number. Nancy was still at the party and therefore didn't answer, but Eva left the first of three messages that would change her life forever.

"Nancy, this is Eva. I will not be in the office on Monday to deal with a private matter. Please cancel all of my appointments."

Eva dialed the second number which was the one on the piece of paper Dave had given her.

"You have reached 'The Goth Studio -- Boston's Leading Piercing and Body Art Establishment'. Please leave a message and a call-back number," the company's answering machine instructed her.

"This is Eva Bouchard, and I would like to make an appointment to get my pussy and nipples pierced on Monday. Please tell me what time the procedures can be done."

Eva looked up to the twelfth floor and noticed that the light was still on in Dave's office. Spurred on, she dialed the third number, while lightly fingering herself with her free hand.

"What is it, Eva?" Dave asked, clearly thinking of his earlier instructions.

"Dave, I want you to know that I am yours forever. Whatever you want will be done immediately. I simply want you to know before you go home tonight that I made the appointment you requested and that I will have my pussy pieced on Monday with your Special Ring. I also will get accessory rings for my nipples in order to please you further."

With an ecstatic voice, Dave responded, "I am very pleased Eva. We are going to have a wonderful sexual adventure. Goodnight baby. I cannot wait to see you Monday evening to check out your body with my Ring attached to it."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds