Eva's Special Ring

Eva turned off her cell phone, and a beaming smile covered her face. She was ecstatic. She was so happy that she had pleased her Master. While on the bench waiting for her ride, she unbuttoned her blouse and fondled her breasts as her Master had done in his office. She then pulled up her skirt, spread her legs, closed her eyes, and began to rub her clit feverishly with her Master's Special Ring, imagining what was going to happen when he ravished her body again in 48 hours.

The combined rays of light from the evening's full moon and the nearby street lamp bounced off the Ring, as a strobe light would in a night club. Cars drove by with their occupants in shock seeing Eva spread out on the bench with the flicking light on her exposed pussy and her breasts falling out of her blouse. Nevertheless, Eva was oblivious to what she was doing. She could not help herself and she did not care what others thought. Her Master had taken control of her mind and body.

"I AM NOT WORTHY OF YOUR COCK, MASTER, PLEASE PULL YOUR RING AS YOU FUCK ME. YES, HARDER! THAT'S IT. I LOVE THAT. SLAP MY ASS, BREASTS, AND FACE AS YOU USE ME. IT FEELS SO GOOD. FUCKING HELL! HERE I GO AGAIN!" Eva screamed, as the cab pulled up to the curb.

Eva's transformation to the dark side from a closet sub-slut into a willing sex slave was complete.


Eva Waiting for Her Cab Ride Home

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds