Everyone Loves My Ass Ch. 08

"And she's just getting started," I said, exchanging knowing smiles with her. "Paul, that was only an appetizer. She hasn't even begun to make love to you yet."

Paul sat kneeling between her legs, his cock still poised at the mouth of her pussy, his stomach and chest shining with her dripping joy. His sweetly innocent expression revealed not only lust and awe, but also a growing wonder.

It dawned on me then that he didn't quite understand.

"Baby, what did you think this would be? Just sex?" I asked, gently. "No, honey. This isn't just sex for her. She loves us with all her heart. You'll see. You'll feel it, and it will be unlike anything you've ever experienced."

Mom took my hand. "Oh, I think he has, angel. I'm sure your baby brother will never forget your first time with him in that windswept Texas desert, the two of you making love beneath an endless sea of shining stars. Nothing will ever feel as perfect to him as you did that night."

"I'm no you, though," I answered, squeezing her hand. "No one makes love the way you do. You are pure magic."

"Silly girl," she whispered, her crystal blue eyes again filling with tears. "My silly, beautiful girl who doesn't even realize the true magic you share with all of us...."

"She's right, you know," Paul said, his own soulful blue eyes shining moistly. "You have no idea what you do to me...what you do to everyone. Mom is magic, and so are you."

He paused to gather himself. "Dawn, our magical mother gave me the most beautiful girl in heaven."

I broke down sobbing in his arms. "Oh, baby, I love you so much," I whispered through my sniffles. Then I turned to Mom. "And you gave me the perfect man."

Smiling like the angel she is, Mom said, "Your father had just as much to do with that as I did, you know. It was hardly all me. Who do you think you see in your beautiful brother, if not your beautiful father?"

"I just know who I see in my beautiful sister," Paul said, giving me a loving hug as we knelt together, smiling down at our gorgeous mother.

"I could only wish," I answered, guiding him into her welcoming arms.

"Your sister is right, baby," she purred. "I do love you with all my heart." She pulled him close, pressing her breasts to his chest in a crushing hug. "Both of you, my perfect angels...with all my heart." She took his face in her hands. "And I always will."

I moved over beside her. "It's time. Show him," I said, and I caressed her cheek.

She turned to me and smiled. "I love you, baby girl. And thank you."

"Show him," I said again, and I watched as she took him deep inside.

It's hard to describe what she does or even how she does it, but I saw her do it then to Paul. Starting at his face and neck, it moved into his shoulders and upper back; when it passed through his muscular ass and down into his strong legs, I knew she had done it to him, too. I saw each and every tremor.

He looked up at me in astonishment.

"I know," I smiled. "She's magic. Just let her love you."

Using her arms and legs to hold him inside her, she spoke to him in subtle undulations; registering each new revelation, his eyes were a swirling kaleidoscope of joyous discovery. I felt a sudden flash of despair, knowing I could never make love like her. The spell she casts is too beautiful, too hopelessly irresistible, and one day I would lose him to her.

Almost as if reading my thoughts, she clasped our hands together. "Baby, thank you for sharing him with me. You will always be his first love, as you should be, and I couldn't be happier for you."

Paul looked up at me, and I saw the depth of passion in his steely gaze. Pulling me to him, he kissed me fiercely on the lips. "Always," he proclaimed, and my moment of doubt was washed away forever.

"You're his beautiful mother. You will always be his true first love," I said, kissing them both, "and mine, too. But now that we're all in love together, I want you to show me how you do that magic thing you always do when you make love to us. Mom, I have to know."

She was still holding him tight, dancing her hips beneath him. Her breathy moans were the sweetest music to my ears. "What magic thing, baby? I just make love."

I looked at Paul, putting him on the spot. "Tell her," I said. "You know exactly what I'm talking about. She does it to me every time, and I just saw her do it to you, too. As awesome as our sex is, I never make you freak out like that. You always come like crazy, but you don't do that all-over trembling thing she made you do. It's like she's speaking directly to your heart. Tell her."

Paul tried gamely to put it into words, until Mom hushed him with a kiss. "Shhh. It's okay, sweetheart. Of course I know what your sister is talking about." She squeezed my hand again. "Baby, there's nothing to show you. I make love to him, and to you. I love you both more than you may ever understand, and I let you feel it, no holding back. It's not a technique; it's simply a matter of letting go. That's all it is."

"Don't I let go?" I asked. "I mean, with both of you?"

"Oh, god, baby...yes, you do, you really do. Can't you tell? What you're saying I do to you when we make love, you do it to me every time."

I thought about that for a moment. She was right. I always gave her those same trembles.

"Still," I continued, "what about Paul? How come I'm not doing that to him, too?"

Paul cut in then. "Dawn, it's not like you aren't totally awesome. You know you drive me insane. It's a different kind of insane, but it's just as intense."

Mom was now guiding his hips with her hands, making him long-stroke her immaculate pussy. She wasn't driving him in and out as slowly as I'd had him do it, but it wasn't much faster either. She was definitely savoring the feeling, even as she breathed, "I haven't watched you two have sex yet, but do you make love to him with your heart, the way you do with me? Or is it more about making up for lost time and having the wildest sex possible?"

Paul broke out laughing. "My perpetually horny sister, wanting the wildest sex possible? As in any time, anywhere, as crazy as can be? What would ever give you that idea?"

Giggling with Mom, I knew she was right. As much as I love Paul, and love making love to him, most of the sex we'd had was definitely as wild as I could make it. I was always trying to turn him on, blow him away, and make him come as hard as possible.

Lust versus intimacy; passion as opposed to togetherness; sexiness instead of love.

"That's all it is," she said, giving me a supportive kiss on the cheek. "Baby, when you and I make love, I can feel it. Yes, you do all those sexy things to me that you learned from your girlfriends, but everything you do is filled to bursting with love and adoration. You truly want me. You're not just trying to turn me on or show me what you can do. You make love to me, angel.

"That's what you're feeling from me when I make love with you, and that's also what you saw with Paul just now: pure love. I promise you, baby, it won't be long before you're making love the same way with Paul."

"God help me," he said, with a snarky little grin.

I leaned back and threw my arms around him. "I'm so sorry, baby. She's right. I love you, and you deserve more than just wild sex. You'll see. From now on, I promise I'll--"

"Oh, come on, have you ever heard me complain?" he interjected. "Don't sell yourself short, Dawn. While I know what Mom is getting at, I'm not the least bit worried. She's also right that we'll get there soon enough, and you know what? We have all the time in the world. We're only just starting out, learning about sex together. Mom is a pro, so of course she--"

"Hey, watch it there, mister! I am not a 'pro'! I'm strictly amateur, all the way!" she laughed.

"But you easily could be," I grinned.

"Oh, hell, yeah," added Paul, making an obvious show of eyeing her up and down. "With that stunning face and amazing body, and as sexy as you are? You would make a fortune. Jeez, you could retire to your own island in Tahiti in six months."

"I would rather just fuck you every day," she moaned, slamming him into her. She drove her hips against him, and god but was she the hottest thing ever. I had never really gotten to watch her have full-on, non-sneaky sex with a man before, other than the one time in the kitchen with Dad. Even there, though, that was more of a wild, tag-team assault on her pussy, and she was basically helpless. This was different. This time there were no teasing games. This was pure sex.

And when it comes to having pure sex, Mom is the very definition of 'goddess.'

"Mmmmmm, god, baby..." she moaned, dancing her hips in smooth, concentric circles. I'd never seen anything like it; not during actual sex, anyway. Even as enormous as Paul is, she was making his cock kiss every bit of her talented pussy. It wasn't enough merely to make it pound her cervix or drag against her clit; no, she wanted to own it. "Fuck me...fuck me...love me..." she moaned even more hotly, and I could tell that Paul was overwhelmed by her loving passion.

Man or woman, it doesn't matter, Mom just has a certain way of combining her siren's voice, the love in her eyes, and the skill of her pussy to transport her lover to another world. Watching her was like sitting in on a master class of sex, and I was definitely taking notes.

Paul, meanwhile, was definitely losing his mind. "Oh, fuck...oh, fuck...oh, fuck," he kept groaning, and what did Mom do? Did she push him over the edge by speeding up, or by urging him on with sexy commands?

No, she didn't. And this was the lesson I needed to learn. Anyone could make him come then. It'd be super easy. What Mom showed me was the much deeper beauty in making love, instead of just having sex. Rather than make him come, she slowed down and hugged him close, whispering, "I love you," again and again. She didn't pull back to gauge his response, either.

And that's just it. She didn't need to see his response. She wasn't performing for him. She was making love to him. He could come or not come, and it truly didn't matter to her. They would come eventually, she knew. All she wanted was to feel him inside her, and to give him her love.

It was an amazing thing to witness. For the first time, I saw Paul not come and remain perfectly content. Following her lead, he didn't try to force it, and they were able to journey as one into the longest, sweetest, hottest, sexiest lovemaking I could ever imagine. She used his insatiable cock not merely for her own pleasure but as a bridge, joining them together in shared bliss; practiced thrusts, answering moans, hands seeking, tongues intertwining, higher and higher they climbed.

I knew from experience that Mom could come in a nearly continuous wave, until there was no discernible beginning or end, and she was gifting Paul with a cresting orgasm for the ages; over and over her sexy cries accompanied the resonant rhythms of their hips slapping and the bed springs squeaking, and we all laughed when he eventually drove her into the headboard, and even that started banging away in perfect sync, as well.

If Paul's sturdy erection was a study in power-in-motion, the ideal ramrod for stoking Mom's unquenchable fire, her sexy gasps and lush, fuckable body were sheer inspiration, driving him ever onward. They moved in perfect harmony together; he couldn't stop, and she couldn't get enough. His relentless pounding had her continually crying out for more, until his floodgates finally burst open, and she answered with a long, low, otherworldly moan. Grasping his ass with both hands, she crashed their hips together, wanting every thick, incredible inch of him inside her as he erupted with an anguished wail.

"Oh, god..." she whispered, turning to hold on to me. "So much cum...soooooo much cum. Mmmmmm, he just goes and goes and goes...." She waited until his last spasm was finished, then she rolled onto her hands and knees. "Okay," she said, shooting us a sassy smile while wiggling her ass, "now he can fuck my brains out."

"Yay!" I giggled, spotting my opening. I quickly slithered down beneath her, until I was right where I wanted to be: directly below her pussy, with Paul's dripping erection swaying only inches above my face.

I was like a kid in a candy store.

"And just what do you have in mind down there, little girl?" she asked, wagging her tail in invitation.

"First things first," I answered, and I reached up to pull Paul's immense hard-on down to my mouth. "Cleanliness is next to godliness, you know."

Paul grinned, watching as I sucked him clean. "At least that's what Lucinda always says, anyway. I get the impression she's kind of a perv, though, like you."

"Sounds like a smart woman," Mom said, and we both giggled when a warm dollop of Paul's cum dripped from her pussy, right onto my chin.

"She's very thorough, too," I added. Releasing Paul's yummy dick, I grinned at the sight of Mom flexing her pussy for me. "She insists we never leave a mess," I said, opening my mouth in gleeful anticipation.

"And I bet you never do," she replied. While still wagging her ass for Paul's benefit, she flexed her vaginal muscles for mine, and a thick pool of my baby brother's white cum came pouring out.

"Mmmmmm, yes..." I moaned, opening wide. I let it all drain into my mouth, savoring every last drop. 'And it's coming from Mom's pussy,' I thought, which totally fried my brain. I couldn't imagine anything ever being sexier, and I eagerly drove my tongue into her dripping slit. Once again, I was in awe over how much cum Paul had unloaded. I licked and licked and licked, and still it kept coming. I swear to god, her pussy was like one of those self-serve ice cream machines, only it wouldn't stop! It was awesome!

Making things even hotter, Mom reached back and guided the tip of Paul's crazy bouncing dick to her tiny rosebud. She was still wiggling her ass, and she brought my hand up to replace hers on his throbbing pole. Then, just as I was pressing the head inside her tight pucker, I felt a blush of warm breath on my pussy. "Mmmm...absolutely gorgeous..." she moaned, spreading my lips with her snaking tongue.

"Yep, I knew it," Paul said, watching his two pussy-hungry girls devour each other in a sexy sixty-nine. Taking Mom's writhing hips in his hands, he slid his huge cock straight up her ass. "Somewhere along the line, I died and went to heaven."

"Oh, god, baby, I think I did too," she moaned, and she arched her back. "I've waited so long to feel your perfect cock in my ass, and now I also get to savor Dawn's pussy. If this isn't heaven, I don't know what is...."

"Heaven is right here, just where it's always been," I said, between licks of her dripping flower. "I could eat your pussy for all eternity."

She pressed her mouth to me, and I spread my legs in welcome. "Fuck her ass, baby," I moaned, and I drove my tongue as far up her pussy as it would go. Watching him spear her quivering bottom, I reached for his cock and slammed it home. "I want more cum. Don't make me wait."

Her hot moan felt amazing in my pussy, and it was almost like we were taking turns to see who could drive the other more insane. I gently bit her gorgeous clit; she trailed her tongue down to my ass and slithered it inside. I slid two fingers into her pussy; she slammed three into mine. Back and forth we went, wantonly molesting each other like a couple of horny sluts partying on Nympho Island, and all the while Paul and his didgeridoo of a cock was savaging her happy bottom.

I began trading off, cock then pussy, cock then pussy, pulling his gleaming erection from her ass to suck it for a few extended beats before forcing it back in and returning my lips to her cum-drenched sex. I quickly figured out that every time I drove his dick up her ass, she stabbed her tongue into mine, rimming me with even greater passion. She would also grind her fingers harder inside my pussy, so I kept doing it. We were all racing toward the finish line, and I don't think any of us cared who arrived there first.

As it turned out, I was the one who broke the tape. I was sucking Paul's pendulous balls when Mom playfully bit my asshole, and I was done for. "Eeeeee!" she exclaimed, letting me douse her face in my gushing stream. She was an expert at making me come, so I knew she'd done it on purpose. Her timing was impeccable as always, too. Just as I was going off like the fountain at Caesar's Palace, Paul was unleashing all the king's horses and all the king's men to storm her castle, filling her very core with a deluge of precious baby-brother sperm. Not to be left out, Mom went into a whole-body spasm, then she was matching me gush for gush, squirt for squirt. Laughing deliriously as she drowned me in sweet cum, I nearly swooned when Paul pulled out to shoot a few more hot ropes all over my face. Adding the perfect finishing touch, Mom sat up and offered me her ass, and another thick torrent of Paul's creamy cum poured into my mouth.

"God, Mom, why did you wait so long to come to L.A.? We could have been doing this every day," I sighed, once we'd all regained a semblance of sanity. We were lying together in a heap, with Mom at the center of our happy jumble.

"I don't know, but I think between the three of us we could probably end the drought they always seem to be having here," she answered, with a cute snicker.

Paul could only shake his head. "I still can't believe this. How in the world did I ever get so lucky?"

"Speaking of getting lucky, I believe your beautiful sister here is still waiting for her turn. What do you say, Mister Super Stud? Do you think you have one more good one left in you this morning?"

Rolling up onto my hands and knees, I shook my ass in his face while pretending to pant like an overheated St. Bernard.

WHACK!

WHACK! WHACK!

The first one was from Mom. The second two were from Paul, and a moment later his strong hands were spreading my cheeks. In the next breath, I felt his tongue pressing into my tiny hole. Leaning up on her elbow to watch, Mom beamed with pride as Paul expertly rimmed my eager crinkle.

"He's a quick learner!" I grinned.

"I can see that," she said, smiling happily. "If I didn't know better, I would almost say it looks like he's had a fair bit of practice."

"Mmmm, he definitely has, and like I said, he's a quick learner. One thing he figured out right away is how much I love it when he tongues my ass. In fact, come to think of it...."

"Oh, jeez," he laughed when I spun around, moving into another sixty-nine with him. "Mom, ever since our big phone talk that day at the beach, Dawn has gone crazy with this licking-each-other's-ass stuff."

"Practice makes perfect!" I replied, leaning up to suck his balls.

"Absolutely," said Mom. "Sweetie, you're not complaining, are you?"

He brought his face right down between my legs and slid his tongue back inside my bottom. "With an ass like hers? What am I, an idiot?"

"Oh, I'm sure you love doing it to her, but that was never the issue, was it?" Giving him a coy grin, she reached over and started stroking his still-nearly-erect cock.

"Don't let him fool you, Mom. He loves it now almost as much as we do. He's awesome. Just watch...." I sucked his balls for a few moments before slowly pressing my tongue into his ass. He jumped a little, but nothing major, then it was clear sailing. He let me lick and tongue-fuck him as much as I wanted, and Mom was right, he definitely loved doing it to me.

"See? Nothing to it. He's fully housebroken now," I said, sliding out from under him to return to my position on my hands and knees. Lowering my face and chest to the sheets, I arched my back and pooched my ass way up high. Paul moved behind me, and I noticed Mom staring at his bobbing cock. I took her hand and wrapped it around the base of his semi-erection. "This time, you get to put him inside me," I breathed, imitating her sexy ass wiggle.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds