Everyone Loves My Ass Ch. 08

What if we didn't warn them?

Such wicked possibilities.

We decided the risks were easily manageable, and to go for it. We just had to rumple our beds and make sure we were out of Mom's bedroom before Lucinda showed up. Piece of cake.

Well, I thought it would be, anyway. I hadn't counted on Paul and Mom fucking each other ragged until three in the morning, rendering Paul a grouchy, uncooperative zombie when it was time to drag him out of her bed after only a few hours of sleep. Fortunately Mom was still totally unconscious, and I was able to shove my wobbly brother into the shower and get us both cleaned up with half an hour to spare before Lucinda was due to arrive.

"What about Mom?" he asked, pouring himself a bowl of cereal at the kitchen table. "You know, the shower thing? What if she doesn't take one and just comes rolling in, looking and smelling like sex?"

"That's what she usually does, too," I said, wondering what we should do. "She loves cum. Yours, Dad's, Donny's and Rick's, mine, and her own. She's never in any big hurry to wash it off."

We were still having breakfast together when Lucinda sashayed in and set her things down, exclaiming, "Hola, my sexy underwear chicas! Buenos días!" We stood to greet her, and she gave us each a warm hug.

"She's right, actually," Paul said, watching her hug me. "You do have on some really hot panties today."

"And such a pretty top!" Lucinda added, stepping back to give me the thorough once-over.

"And what about you, hmmm?" I said to him. "Could those boxers possibly be any thinner? We can see every inch of you, and you're not even hard."

"Mmmm, very handsome, as always. I love his peek-a-boo underwear," she grinned, reaching over to run her fingertips around his growing length, tracing its shape. "And yours, too," she giggled, tickling my soft pubic hair through my pale pink panties. Sliding her hands up my tummy, she brought them to my breasts. "I can see everything, including these pretty gumdrops." She smiled as she twirled her thumbs over my nipples. I had on a matching pink baby tee of ribbed cotton, and we could all see my silver dollar-sized areolas and hard tips through the stretchy material.

"You're not doing too badly yourself there, señorita," I said, returning her smile while admiring her beautiful nipples through her tissue-thin 'Club Med Ixtapa' tank top. "And no bra today, either. Gorgeous."

She took my hands and set them on her soft breasts. "Like my pretty chica, who never wears a bra. I want to be beautiful too."

"Mmmm, you are, Lucinda," I said, hugging her again. "So beautiful...so hermosa...."

She giggled in my hair. "That is so sweet of you, to learn my words. Careful, baby, you're going to make me fall for you."

I nipped at her ear. "And why would I want to be careful?"

"She means it, Lucinda," Paul said, coming over to hug her from behind. "When it comes to flirting with beautiful women like you, 'careful' is the last thing she ever wants to be."

She reached down and pulled off her tank top. After playfully stretching it over his face, she tossed it into the empty dishwasher. "I don't want to be careful either," she grinned, hooking her arm around his head. With her other hand she unsnapped her jeans. "Take them off for me, handsome boy."

Paul and I exchanged sneaky grins, knowing Mom was in for a real treat whenever she finally woke up and joined us. He popped open the button fly on her faded 501's and started tugging them down. They were so tight, Lucinda had to help by shimmying her petite hips back and forth, and that's when we discovered our own treat.

"Mmmm, no panties...muuuuuy hermosa," I said softly, stroking her smooth mound.

She kicked off her Reeboks and stepped out of her jeans, leaving them in a pile on the kitchen floor. She wasn't even wearing her usual cute little ankle socks. She was totally, wonderfully naked, and her glowing smile was a sight to behold.

Moving back into my waiting arms, she gave me a sexy kiss. "Do you prefer to see me with no panties, mija?" She took my hand and kissed each finger before guiding them over her breasts and down her stomach to her warm, baby-smooth pussy. "Is this what you like? When you see your beautiful mother with no panties on, do you dream of doing lustful things to her?" She slid her other hand straight into my panties. "Is this how you want to touch her?" Grinning, she caressed my dewy lips.

I slipped a finger inside her and started slowly stroking. She spread her legs, and I added a second finger, making her gasp. Leaning into me, she reached back to take Paul by the hip and pull him against her bare bottom. "Push into me," she said, smiling to him over her shoulder. "Press against me, the way you do when you help your mother with the dishes."

"He usually isn't quite so obvious about it, and I honestly can't recall a time when Dawn and I ever stood at the kitchen table fingering each other while Paul pushed his erection into my bare bottom like that. I must say, though, it sure looks like a lot of fun."

Mom was watching us from the arched entryway, wearing nothing but her red silk kimono and a perfectly pleased, cat-that-got-the-cream grin. With her long, luxurious dark hair towel-dried wet and wild and her arms crossed insouciantly beneath her partially covered breasts, she was a picture of carefree sexiness.

"Oh, god," Lucinda whispered, burying her face in my neck. "Mija, why didn't you tell me she was here?"

I whisper-giggled back, "Because you probably wouldn't have gotten naked then, silly! Duh!"

She looked up at me with an expression of incredulous bemusement, and slowly shook her head. "Mi diablita..." she smiled. Whereas initially her body had stiffened in panic, now I felt it relax again. Turning to Mom, she offered her a gorgeous shy grin. "Hola, Samantha. I am so pleased to meet you. Forgive me for my state of dress." She gave me a playful kick.

Mom came over to us, her smile as warm and welcoming as ever. After giving Paul and me each a loving kiss good morning, she took Lucinda's hand. "You're right, they're a couple of scheming little devils. If it makes you feel any better, they didn't tell me either. I think they planned this whole thing."

I reached up, and Paul high-fived me. Mom and Lucinda exchanged happy smirks, as if to say, "Kids...."

To Lucinda's everlasting surprise, I'm sure, Mom took Lucinda's other hand and pulled her away from me. Holding hands at arm's length, she said, "Hello, Lucinda, and good morning to you too. After everything Dawn and Paul have told me about you, I couldn't wait to meet you. And, please, don't be embarrassed. You are absolutely beautiful, and my children love you. From one mother to another, thank you for all that you do, and for treating them so wonderfully. You are such a blessing."

If Lucinda seemed surprised before, it was nothing compared to her look of happy bewilderment when Mom gave her a long hug. As they stood embracing, Lucinda turned to me and sighed in relief. "Oh, my god," she mouthed.

I moved to her side and kissed her on the cheek. "You have nothing to worry about. I told you, Mom doesn't mind at all. You can just be yourself with us."

Mom cradled her face for a moment before kissing her sweetly on the lips. Pulling back, she nodded.

Lucinda gathered herself and said, "Señora, I never meant for any of this to happen. It's just that your daughter is so beautiful, like her mother, and your son is so handsome. He's--"

"'Handsome' is certainly one way of putting it," Mom smiled. She took Paul by the waist and had him press right up against Lucinda's backside. From head to toe, Paul went stiff as a board. Mom touched his face, then she trailed her fingertips down his neck to his chest. She shifted her smile to him, wordlessly asking him to relax. She drew him in again, and after a moment's hesitation he returned her smile.

"As I was saying," she continued, "yes, my son most certainly is very handsome, but I don't think that's really the main reason you find him so attractive, is it, Lucinda?"

"Mmmm, no, Samantha, I'm afraid there is something more. I am sorry, but your son...his...."

Wiggling her bottom against him, she let her answer trail off.

"'Polla gigante,' is what she wants to say, Mom," I grinned.

"Mmmmmm," purred Lucinda, "sí...gigante...mi dios.... So gigante, so handsome, and so hard every moment, I cannot resist."

Mom hugged her again. "There's no need to apologize. You don't need to resist, either. If it makes you happy, go ahead and enjoy each other. You're all adults. You can do as you please."

"And you don't mind watching...seeing them have sex...even with me?"

Paul cupped her breasts, taking them in his large hands. She gave a quiet moan and arched her back. "You say I don't need to resist," she breathed, "but how do you do it...and your sexy daughter, too. She tells me you all tease each other this way. If I lived in such a house, I would not be able to control myself."

"Practice...many years of practice," Mom said, her soft smile as sweet as rain.

"Besides," Paul added, "it's not like Dawn and I were even aware of any of it until very recently. Mom knew, but Dawn and I were totally clueless."

"It's different for you, though, Lucinda," I said, turning her to face Paul. "You're a woman. You're not just some goofy young girl, like me..." I continued, gently pressing her to her knees. His enormous tent was staring her directly in the face. "You would have known to look, and you would've recognized exactly what you were seeing. You would have loved what you were doing to him, and would've teased him every day to make him just like this for you."

Mom knelt by her side. After planting a tender kiss on her shoulder, she pulled a stray lock of hair away from Lucinda's beautiful face. "Yes, you would have, just as I always have. And now, just as Dawn always does. But you would have taken him. I couldn't. We couldn't."

Paul was practically hyperventilating, watching such an intensely erotic scene unfolding at his very feet. His erection was so large, he had to angle it off to the side. It was far too big to jut straight out and remain in his boxers. Because of this, we could see every thick, wondrous inch of his incredible shaft stretching across his groin, all the way to his hip...and the temptation proved too much for Lucinda to resist. She had to see it.

She also wanted Mom to see it, probably thinking, 'She's never actually seen it in the flesh.' She started to turn to Mom, as if to ask permission, before changing her mind. Instead, she slowly ran her hand back and forth over it three times, from one end to the other. On the third stroke she squeezed it just beneath the head, making the shape and size of the circumcised crown show in explicit detail. Then, reaching up, she confidently drew the waistband down.

Whap!, as his enormous erection sprang forth and struck her in the face. She gasped, I laughed, and Mom just smiled. She pulled Mom closer, then she hefted it in her hand before pulling down on it and releasing it, making it bap her in the face again. This time she giggled with me, while Mom simply continued to smile. Reaching up with her other hand, she began a series of one-behind-the-other alternating strokes. "So strong...so beautiful..." she said to herself, or to Mom and me, or to all of us, I'm not sure, and she repeated it in a solemn whisper.

Then she parted her lips and took it inside. "Mmmmmm," she moaned, swirling her tongue all around the ridged tip before sliding her lips down the first few inches. Mom was caressing Lucinda's elegant jawline with the backs of her fingers, and our beautiful Latina's eyes smiled in appreciation. The room was absolutely silent, other than for her sexy slurping sounds. Mom continued to caress her cheek, and Lucinda pulled off to kiss Mom's hand. Trailing kisses up her forearm and wrist until they were almost touching noses, she closed her eyes and kissed my gorgeous mother. I saw their mouths open, and their tongues slashed in and out. All the while, she was stroking Paul's huge dick.

Giving Lucinda's bottom lip a finishing bite, Mom urged her back to her waiting cock. Now Lucinda attacked it with a vengeance, moaning up and down the entire length, and this time she was able to take it all the way down her throat, until her mouth was pressing against his scrotum. She pulled off with a triumphant gasp, then she did it again. Up and down she went, slower and faster, faster and slower; steady strokes and random jags, with no seeming rhythm or rhyme. She was happy simply to be sucking Paul's cock, and glorying in the moment.

When she next pulled off and resumed her alternating hand strokes, she slowed while turning to kiss Mom again. Drawing her in closer, she brought their faces to within a warm breath of the angry purple head. She slid her lips to Mom's cheek, effectively nudging my mother's face forward the short distance necessary to bring her mouth into contact with Paul's erection.

"Do it," she whispered. "Show me how a goddess loves her gigante son."

Mom smiled at me, and I knelt to join her. She placed a gentle kiss on the side of the shaft, then another an inch further down, and two more following the same pattern. Trailing kisses along the imposing length, she nibbled her way back up before taking the head into her mouth and tonguing the slit. Paul jerked, making her smile happily, and that was it. She took him.

God, did she take him. This was the most passionate oral sex I have ever witnessed. Mom possesses every sexual skill imaginable, and she used them all then, but that wasn't it; no, it was her pure, loving desire. She loves Paul, and she loves his cock like only a devoted mother can. She played her instrument like a master musician, following his eyes while focusing on his pounding heart.

Time and again she brought him to the edge; he would cry out in anguished gasps, and she would squeeze his shaft at the exact right spot and with the exact right pressure, until his moment of crisis ebbed. All the while, she and I were sharing her pleasure, and his as well.

She knew how badly I was dying from watching her virtuoso performance, and she kept working it. This was their sneaky sex in the kitchen all over again, with Mom delighting in torturing me.

'Not this time,' I thought. 'Enough is enough.'

Grinning like the little devil she and Lucinda took such glee in labeling me, I dove right in; with Mom sliding to one side of his shaft, her face reflecting sheer joy over making me snap, I took the other, and together we ravaged Paul's dick like a slutty tsunami.

"Mmmm, yes, the temptation is too strong...no more being careful," Lucinda whispered, peering over my shoulder to watch as we sucked my baby brother's lips-stretching cock. "You and the sensual goddess are so good together. It's as if you've done this before. Such beauty in every motion, now I can't imagine how he can withstand it...."

And he couldn't, which he proved by flat-out going Mount Vesuvius in Mom's mouth. "Gawwwwwd...fuuuucuck!" be bellowed, and I could tell it was going to be a huge one, even for Paul. Her cheeks quickly bulged with cum; throwing her head back in euphoric laughter, she let me take the next twenty seconds or so of hot, ginormous cum blasts, until both our mouths were overflowing, at which point I aimed his rocketing tip right at Lucinda's angelic face.

"Yes! There he goes! Horse boy! Horse boy! Give it to me!" she exclaimed, joining Mom in joyous laughter as Paul's giant balls simply unloaded god knows how much pent-up cum all over her face and breasts.

When the deluge finally came to an end, I jumped straight into action, licking up every drop of warm, sweet cum from their faces and bodies. Mom had managed to keep most of it in her mouth, while Lucinda looked like someone had blasted her with a whipped cream pie; regardless, I wanted it all, and I gulped down everything except for what Mom swallowed herself.

Eventually Paul and I collected Lucinda and took her into the living room where we fucked her every way imaginable, until she was too obliterated to lift a finger, and we had to promise to do that day's housekeeping for her. In the meantime, Mom made herself some coffee before heading back to her bedroom, saying she wanted to check in on Dad.

Paul and I still didn't have sex in front of Lucinda, and although she and Mom spent an entire afternoon the following week fucking each other to oblivion, Mom also never had actual sex with Paul in front of her. Nope. The three of us gave Lucinda everything she desired, and as much crazy sex as she could take, but other than blowing Paul a million times, swapping countless mouthfuls of his cum, and eating each other's pussy like we were dying of thirst, we made a point of not having any real sex together in her presence.

And I know she wanted us to go for it.

~ ~ ~

"Aww, come on, please? For meeeeee?" Megan teased, batting her eyes for effect.

"No way. Not a chance in hell. I can't believe you even got me to go this far," Paul answered, and Megan playfully elbowed my boob. Mom stood smiling at my side, her hand covering her mouth.

"But it's what all the guys are wearing now," Megan continued, eyeing my little brother up and down, but mainly right in the middle.

Paul was blushing like crazy. "Maybe in Rio or the Riviera or somewhere, but not here. We haven't seen a single person wearing one of these. You're on crack, Megan."

She was committed to milking it for all it was worth, and she gave him a cloying smile. "But you want to stand out, don't you?"

"Not like this!" he whispered, taking a furtive glance around the shop. "This is ridiculous! I mean, jeez, Megan...."

"Well, sweetie, you certainly do 'stand out' in those," said Mom, emphasizing the obvious.

"No doubt," I grinned. "Don't you want all the beach bunnies to fall in love with you? Come on, 'little' brother, give 'em a show."

"I think I'm already falling in love," said Megan, still conspicuously eyeing Paul's bathing suit, if that's what it could be called.

After seeing the things Mom and I were wearing to the beach every day, she'd decided that Paul needed a "showier" swimsuit "to match your amazing mom and sister." She took us to a surf shop on Pacific Coast Highway, and right away she dragged us over to the men's Speedo section. "Since you won't go to the nude beach with us, at least let us show you off a teensy bit!" she giggled, holding up a tiny scrap of stretchy white nothing. It almost looked like a pair of women's bikini panties, but I knew it really was a men's suit meant for serious swimming.

"You have got to be kidding," he said, staring at her with a look of utter incredulity. "If I won't go to the nude beach with you guys, what in the world makes you think I would ever be willing to wear something like that at the beach? I may as well just go naked."

Mom patiently crossed her arms. "Baby, just humor her and try it on for us. We don't have to buy it. Who knows, though, you may find that you like it."

He looked to me for support. As badly as I wanted him to try it on--god, as badly as I wanted him to get naked at the beach with us and show off his cock to Megan--I knew I needed to stick up for him.

"Like Mom said, if you're not okay with it, we'll get something else," I offered, trying to sound as reassuring as possible, given that I really did want him to wear it for us. "Still, it won't kill you just to try it on."

"Why do I get the idea you guys are ganging up on me here?" he sighed, with a shy smile.

"Oh, quit being so dramatic," Megan countered. "It's just a bathing suit. Look what Dawn is wearing. My god, look what Samantha has on, and nobody had to twist their arms. Get your butt in there," she added, holding the dressing room curtain open for him.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds