Everyone Loves My Ass Ch. 08

"You two do realize that I'm a big boy now and can do it myself, right?" he asked, with a good-natured grin.

"Oh, hush," Mom answered, and she gave him a couple of slow, teasing strokes before taking him into her mouth. "Let us have our fun," she added, sucking him to full hardness.

"I think he's ready," I said, continuing to wiggle my ass for him.

She planted a loving kiss on each cheek of my upturned bottom, and another on my naked pussy. Smiling at my happy little hip shimmy, she said, "I think you are, too."

I closed my eyes, held my breath, and waited.

At first there was just the slightest brush...the tip touching my thigh. Then another. A slight dragging across my soft skin. Now slow wanderings, painting a circuitous path over my left cheek...an arcing across my open divide, onto my other rounded moon.

"Jesus...you're killing me here," Paul whispered.

"Shhh..." she answered.

A warm, massive shaft placed lengthwise through my split triggered my animal impulses. Pure instinct. My breath caught. Two gentle hands pressed my flesh around the granite pillar. Of their own volition my hips began to rise and fall, begging for the dance.

Then it was pressing, pressing, forcing its way inside me, and I felt my lips spreading in welcome.

"Mmmm," I moaned, squeezing him. Her mouth returned to my raised bottom, tracing a line of kisses from cheek to cheek and down to his hot shaft splitting me. She lingered there, swirling her tongue in my pussy before drawing it up through my gap, into my tingling asshole.

"Take me," I whispered. "All of me...both of you, just take me."

One inch...two inches...now three...a fifth, sixth, and seventh penetrated me before my mind went to mush and I stopped counting. Exhaling, I took his entire exquisite cock, and I knew I was in heaven.

Mom moved in front of me and brought my face up until she could gaze into my eyes. As Paul began to stroke deep into my pussy, she kissed me. It reminded me of the tender kiss she gave me while Dad was fucking me from behind that first night in the kitchen, only this time she didn't pull away, and neither did Paul. No, this was the real thing. She wanted to feel him through my kisses. "The girl of my dreams," she whispered. "The most beautiful girl in the whole world. You cannot imagine how beautiful you are when you make love."

"I love you," I whispered in return.

Cradling my face with both hands, she kissed me and kissed me and kissed me, until I was seeing stars. I wanted more of her, and I had Paul lie flat so I could straddle him. "You too," I said, moving her onto his chest, facing me.

"Oh, my god," Paul said, realizing what I wanted. When Mom scooted her hips back, he took her ass in his hands and spread her open. Together we lowered ourselves onto him; I impaled myself on his monumental erection; she spread her legs and gave him her pussy.

"Having a nice vacation so far, little brother?" I asked, grinning at the thought of Paul finally getting to eat Mom's ass and pussy. I could tell she loved everything he was doing to her, just as she loved watching him make love to me.

"The best ever!" came his muffled reply. "If at least one of you doesn't come back home with me, I'm never leaving this house!"

"Don't worry," I said, "you'll still have the sexiest MILF on the planet to keep you busy back home, not to mention a certain stunningly gorgeous cheerleader who can't wait to fuck you again."

"He's really good at this," Mom smiled, dancing her hips. "I think I owe you a debt of gratitude, honey. You've taught him well."

"Come here, you..." I cooed, taking her into my arms.

"Mmmm, is this what you want, baby? Your brother's cock in your pussy as you and I make out?" Pausing, she added, "I sure hope so, because that's what I want."

"Mmmmmm-hmmm. All day, every day. I can't think of anything I could ever want more, as long as I get to watch you fuck him, too."

"No worries there, sweetie. You know how badly I crave your brother's wonderful cock, so you'll have all the opportunities your little heart desires to watch us have sex. I plan on having him in my mouth, ass, or pussy every day."

"Only 'or'?" I asked teasingly.

"You're right. Make that 'and.' I plan on having him in my mouth, ass, and pussy every day. Is that better?"

"Much," I grinned, slipping my tongue into her mouth. "You know I love watching you have sex. I never want to miss a minute."

I could tell by the way she returned my kiss that the idea of me watching her have sex turned her on. Again, almost as if she could read my mind, she said, "And not just with Paul and your father, either. You want to watch me have sex with Rick and Donny."

"Don't forget Dad's touchy-feely friends, too. I told you, Dawn is a total perv!" Paul crowed, and we all laughed.

"Baby," she said, "in case you hadn't noticed, I love watching Dawn have sex, too. I guess I'm just as big of a 'perv' as she is. And so are you, sweetie."

"No doubt!" I laughed. "Who do you think started all this, way back when? Why, it was Mister Huge Hard-Ons For His Fourteen-Year-Old Sister, that's who!"

"And for his bikini-clad mother, too," she added, sticking her tongue out at me.

I gave it a playful nibble. "Well, of course. No one could ever blame him for that."

"No shit! Look at her!" was Paul's entirely guilt-free reply.

"He has a point, you know," I said. "If I had a cock, you would have definitely given me a hard-on all these years, too."

"Baby, between his incredible erections and that amazing ass of yours, god, you've both kept me so constantly horny, you're lucky I ever let either of you out of the house.

"Anyway, let's get back to business. Mmmmmm, you have no idea how gorgeous you look, riding your brother's long, thick cock. I swear, it's as if you two were made for each other."

"You too," Paul said. "I fit perfectly inside you."

She shifted on his face, and I could see his tongue darting in and out of her pussy.

"You do, baby," she moaned. "You really do."

"And you two are amazing together," I said.

"Just let him love you, angel, and love him right back. That's all you ever need to do."

And that's how we spent the rest of our first day together in L.A., making love all morning and well into the afternoon. Mom truly loved watching us, and not once did she try to give us any sexual pointers. Instead, she happily celebrated each beautiful moment we shared, drinking his cum from my ass and pussy with the same hunger I have for her, and I watched them make perfect love long into the night.

She taught me so much that day, without ever saying a word.

~ ~ ~

Paul and I had been going to the beach practically every day, and that certainly didn't change once Mom joined us in L.A. She was just as eager to hit the surf as we were. Doctor Carlisle's house already had a pool, and we used that too, but I think we all felt that it wasn't the same thing. The crashing waves were so much more fun.

One killer thing about going to the beach versus staying at the house was the fact that we somehow managed to make new friends almost every time we rolled our blankets out on the sand. And it wasn't just guys hitting on me and Mom, either. Sure, there was always a ton of that, but we also made friends with lots of girls too, including a fellow incoming freshman at UCLA named Megan. She was born and raised in L.A., and super friendly. She was your typical gorgeous California blonde, and it looked like she and I were even planning to sign up for some of the same classes. All in all, we couldn't have asked for a better tour guide.

Our house wasn't that far from Will Rogers State Beach, but Megan insisted that Zuma Beach was a million times better. "Especially by the rocks," she said. "And if you're brave enough, there's a nude beach on the other side. It's like a private cove."

Mom and I were definitely up for that, but Paul wasn't.

"Sure, going nude is great for you two," he explained to us when Megan was out of earshot, "but what about me? That's all we need, for me to be naked and get a huge hard-on because of my hot mom and sister, right in front of one of your classmates. Dawn, you don't want that. We still need to be careful here."

Knowing he was right, Mom and I kept our enthusiasm over the nude beach idea to ourselves. We let Megan show us around Malibu, ooh-ing and aah-ing at all the touristy arts and crafts shops. We tried our very first fish tacos, and she bought us some freshly-popped kettle corn from this little stand next to a booth on the beach where a group of girls were having their bodies painted with all sorts of amazing airbrushed designs.

Paul was absolutely freaking out. "Mom, that does it. We are definitely moving to L.A.," he said, awestruck yet again.

The other great thing about Zuma Beach? That's where Laura and Jonathan did most of their bikini shoots, and I couldn't wait to show Mom the spot where they did mine.

"If we come out here early enough, we might even get to watch one!" I said, with Paul nodding eagerly by my side.

And that's exactly what happened!

Well, okay, I sort of cheated. Without telling Mom, I'd called Laura and asked her when she would be doing another Zuma shoot, explaining that my mother was in town for a short vacation visit and I wanted her to see a real photo shoot. She invited us to come by that following Saturday, bright and early.

When Saturday morning rolled around, that lazy slug Paul wouldn't get out of bed. Not that I could really blame him. It was still dark out, and Mom and I had kept him busy half the night. So, she and I hopped into my Beetle, grabbed some Starbucks--hey, we were trying to be official L.A. people--and motored down to Highway 1 and up the coast a few minutes, to a cool, clear Zuma Beach.

Of course I had another reason for wanting Laura to meet Mom, and immediately upon making the introductions I knew my plan was working. Laura tried to play it off and be Miss Casual about it, but I could tell she was totally flipping out. All morning long she kept stealing glances our way, and she couldn't have been nicer or more accommodating to us. When her crew broke for breakfast, she bounded straight over to us to see what Mom thought of the shoot.

"Well, Dawn told me all about hers, so I already had a fairly clear idea as to what to expect," she answered, adding, "I've seen some of your pictures. You're very talented."

"It helps to have a subject as photogenic as your lovely daughter is, Missus Summers. She is truly stunning."

"Please, call me Samantha. And thank you. I couldn't be prouder of her."

Maybe for the first time since I'd met her, Laura actually seemed nervous. She sort of shuffled her feet for a moment, looking down at the sand before raising her eyes back to Mom's. "It's obvious where your daughter gets her beauty, Samantha. If you don't mind my saying so, you are absolutely gorgeous. To be honest, I never would have you taken you for her mother."

"I know!" I chirped. "She could easily be my hot, sophisticated older sister, right?"

Laura nodded. "Late twenties, at most. Tell me you model. Better yet, tell me you'll model for me with your daughter. The two of you together? Shattering."

Then she turned to me. "Dawn, seriously, why didn't you tell me about her?"

Smiling softly, Mom took Laura's hand. "Please, don't be too hard on her. She knows I'm no model. I'm just a happily married mother of two from a small town in Kansas. Before this little trip, I had never even been to California."

"Oh, come on!" I exclaimed. "Laura, I've been telling her FOREVER how amazing she is! In fact, I told her the day you did my photo shoot that the only reason she isn't the most famous model in the universe is because she's been stuck in Lawrence her entire life!"

Laura took Mom's other hand. "In my professional opinion, Samantha, your daughter is absolutely right. I couldn't believe my eyes when I first saw Dawn. I've shot literally thousands of beautiful women during my career, and your daughter is the most stunning creature I've ever seen. But, I have to say, you are--"

"That's right, tell her, Laura! She's way prettier than I am, huh?" I said, cutting her off. "You have to tell her. She might actually believe you."

While still holding Mom's hand, Laura took mine. "No, Dawn, that's not what I was going to say."

"I would certainly hope not, since you're a professional photographer. Presumably your eyes are in proper working order," Mom said, exchanging grins with Laura.

"Mom! Stop it! Everyone but you knows how incredible you are." I gave Laura a pleading look. "Would you please tell her?"

"Dawn, what I was going to say to your mother is that even though you are undoubtedly the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, she is equally stunning. And how else could such a thing happen? I could easily go another twenty years and never find another girl like you, unless of course you had...a sister? And here she is, as if in answer to a dream."

"But, Laura, here's what you don't understand," I said, with a leading grin. "When you first saw me on the beach, I was in that tiny bikini everyone loves so much. Then, the whole photo shoot, I was basically naked." I paused for effect. "You haven't seen my mother in a bikini. Oh, my god, you haven't seen her naked. You think I'm beautiful? Wait until you see Mom. You won't believe it. And wait until you see her when she's feeling sexy. I'm telling you, she is an absolute goddess. There is no one like her."

Try as she might, Laura couldn't resist checking out Mom's body.

"You are so bad," Mom said, shooting me an amused little smirk. "You set me up, didn't you?"

"Honestly, Samantha, she never said a word to me about you, other than she wanted you to see one of my shoots." She shot me her own little smirk. "But she knew what would happen if she brought you here. Such a clever girl."

I gave her a high-five, and they both laughed.

"You know what's even more perfect about Mom being a model? She already dresses as sexily every day as any model ever would during a shoot, so it's not like she'd be the least bit uncomfortable in front of the camera. You say I'm a natural? She's a natural. Where do you think I get it from?"

"Yes," Laura replied, again studying Mom's flawless face and outrageous body with a professional artist's critical eye, "I can see that. She's very comfortable in her skin, so to speak. Her body energy is wonderfully relaxed, despite her powerfully sensual curves. So many women with figures like your mother's struggle with issues of modesty. She doesn't seem to operate on that level. She simply...is. It's quite remarkable."

"Exactly!" I exclaimed. "She doesn't even have to try! It's just who she is, and she never gives it a moment's thought. She doesn't need to. She's happy simply being our beautiful Samantha."

"Mother and daughter," she said slowly. "You two even dress alike."

This was true. Since it was kind of chilly out that early in the morning, we both had decided to wear stretchy yoga tights, tennis shoes, and warm hoodies. Laura could see Mom's perfect legs and lush, full ass, but there was no way to tell anything about her body from the waist up.

Recalling the stunt she pulled on me in front of the guys at our sexy pool party, I decided a little turnabout would be fair play....

"Lift..." I said, taking hold of the bottom of her sweater.

"Baby, what are you doing?" she asked, her eyes sparkling with mirth.

"'Just this once, although with the tiny things you always wear, does it really even matter?'" I answered teasingly, hoping she would recognize her own line.

"So we're going to share this, too?" she volleyed, with a pleased little grin.

Oh, yes, she definitely remembered what she'd said to me, Dad, and the boys that day by the pool.

"I want Laura to see how beautiful you are. Lift..." I repeated, and this time I began pulling it up.

I knew she was wearing a threadbare tank top beneath her thick sweater, so I wouldn't be baring her breasts. 'I wonder if she would still let me do this if she had nothing else on?' I thought, and I decided that she probably would. Even so, the arm holes were so large and the straps were so narrow on that see-through white top that it was hardly any less revealing than if she actually had gone bare, and as I tugged her sweater over her head her skimpy covering bunched up above her chest. For a few breathless moments she stood before us with her back arched and her arms stretched high, her gorgeous nipples showing deliciously erect in the early morning sunlight.

I heard Laura gasp, and I turned to her with a proud smile. "See? Just wait. Keep watching."

After handing me her sweater, Mom pulled her tank top down. Her knowing smirk was in full effect. "You definitely set me up, you little sneak." Then she turned to Laura. "Daughters, these days. You just can't trust 'em."

Sure, Mom was covered again, but now Laura could really see what I was talking about. Standing before us in her skintight stretch-pants and barely-there tank top, the dramatic flare of her shapely hips flowing into her tiny waist combined with her classic V-shaped torso and full, heavy breasts to describe a perfect hourglass figure. Her tantalizing pussy lips formed a vivid camel toe, and those incredible nipples of hers may have looked even sexier showing through her semi-sheer top than when they were completely bare.

I held my hand over her head; reaching up to take it, she allowed me to spin her like a ballerina. My god, her long hair trailing down her elegant back, and her smooth, taut, absolutely spectacular ass was the stuff of legends.

"Venus, in the flesh," Laura smiled to me. "She truly is a goddess."

Mom hugged me close. "I am so wet right now," she whispered.

Grinning like an idiot, I presented her to Laura. "See? Compared to her, I'm just a pretty girl with a curvy bottom. She is the hottest, sexiest, most insanely beautiful woman in the whole world."

"Honey, it's the age-old question: the gentle flowering of pristine youth, or a perfect rose in full bloom? Who's to say which is the more beautiful? I won't even try. What I can say is that individually you each possess a unique, once-in-a-lifetime beauty. Together, you're simply heartbreaking...breathtaking...miraculous."

And that's how my gorgeous Samantha came to join me in my next few shoots, plus she did two on her own with Jonathan. We had an absolute blast together, and Paul was out of his mind with familial pride. I'm surprised Dad's phone didn't crash and burn from all the pictures of us Paul kept sending him, and I know my excited baby brother sent each and every one to Rick and Donny, too.

Trish was pure smugness, unable to help herself from playing the I-told-you-so card. She wasn't the least bit surprised to learn that Mom had taken L.A. by storm. And as proud as Paul was of both his mother and sister, I got the feeling that Rick and Donny were equally proud of Mom, their unofficial 'girlfriend.'

I couldn't believe how much money we made, either. In just a few short weeks Mom and I made more than I ever thought I would see in my lifetime. Neither of us cared, especially Mom, since we both knew the whole modeling thing was never going to be more than a temporary fling. We were simply having fun with it, is all.

Before we went to bed that night, Paul and I debated whether to play a joke on Mom and Lucinda. Mom didn't know the housekeeping schedule, so she wasn't aware that Lucinda was supposed to show up early the following morning. Ever since Mom's arrival the three of us had been sleeping together in the master suite's huge bed, and we hadn't yet needed to go through the whole sleep-in-our-own-bedrooms-to-fool-Lucinda song and dance routine. Most mornings, Mom was the last one to come stumbling into the kitchen, and often as not she had next-to-nothing on. Similarly, Lucinda didn't know that Mom had already flown in and was staying with us, and our sexy new friend was still in the habit of stripping down to her bra and panties as soon as she walked through the door.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 221 milliseconds