Expanding Horizons

Her chest felt like it was heaving, and the sensations she felt through her ear were pure torture. And then he did it. Of course he did. As though he hadn't done enough. The warm tip of his tongue traced a gentle circle around the edge of her ear before slipping wetly inside. Fuses blew. The lights of her eyes flickered. Ripples of pleasure triggered a serious awakening, and she was helpless to his ministrations.

"Huhhhh," she moaned, unable and unwilling to keep it inside. This served to prompt further penetrations by Chris' ginger and delicate tongue. Rachel's body began to shift, and her nails now dug into his thigh, creating no shortage of shifting and positioning on his account. As she gained at least a semblance of consciousness she allowed her hand to alternate...squeezing his thigh and then sliding it...up and down...over and over.

Yes, he murmured to himself, turn me on. Do it. I dare you. His nerves were completely on edge, and no degree of squirming could calm them. Her fingers continued to explore new ground each time her hand traveled up his thigh. He returned the attention of his lips to her cheek, after a gentle nibbling of her earlobe, of course. She slowly reached her head back, giving in, and looked briefly into his eyes. She opened her lips to meet his.

Then he kissed her. Good and kissed her.

Despite the tight position, they connected hard, slamming into each other with force, warmth, and desire. They lingered slowly in those first movements, savoring the taste and the moment. His lips were strong, and not overly thick. Taking control of her pair of soft, luxurious kissers, he turned a little and pressed in again. She welcomed his return with parted lips and an exciting brush of her tongue. At this, he slipped his own into her mouth and the two danced sensually, circling one another, muscular and soft.

Each moaned audibly as their hands forgot their inhibitions. Chris' left moved up her stomach and made its way slowly over her lacy brassiere. Tracing the patterns with his fingers, he teased her rising and falling bosom before caressing the skin of her chest. Milky white, it yielded easily to his touch as he endeavored to awaken every square inch. Fingers traced up her neck and her throat, with a fingertip following her jawline from earlobe to chin, pressing upward on the latter, deepening their kiss.

These delicate and tender acts served only to increase her desire to feel more, to give more, to share more. On her back, however, she could not advance beyond running her hand beneath his shirt, her fingers gliding through the hair on his chest, and glancing over his nipples. She wanted more.

Rachel broke the kiss, gently turning her head away with purpose. Chris leaned back, awaiting her intent. She pushed herself up from his lap, giving him a light shove against the corner of the couch. Her left arm and elbow supported her on the arm of the couch, with her hips just against his left leg, facing him. Grabbing the back of his neck, and his shoulder, she leaned in and resumed their lip lock of passion.

With his hands freed, and Rachel's voluptuous figure leaned over his lap, Chris focused on exploring and pleasing her. His hands went straight to her waist as they kissed, and slid up her smooth sides, beneath the light sweater. Each palm gently grazed along the sides of her breasts, eliciting another gentle moan. Fingers began to trace the lace again, circling, then squeezed her right breast, beneath her bra. A warm tip slid over her hardening nipple, and she broke the kiss. "Mmm hmm. Yesss." She resumed their dancing tongues. In fact, the dance had become more of a street fight as their lips grabbed each other and their tongues struggled for dominance.

Sliding his right hand across her breasts, and squeezing gently, Chris' right hand found purpose behind her. Kneading along the way, he located the clasp of the brassiere, which served only to hinder their explorations, and with just a couple movements deftly disconnected and removed the article. The straps clung to her upper arms, and Rachel hesitated briefly at the thought of removing her sweater. Her confidence in her sensuality did not prevent her from being mildly self conscious about her midsection having a little more to love.

As though she needed a sign, Chris' hands came around her waist, lovingly caressing her hips, stroking her stomach, and playing with her navel, making her shudder. Breaking off again, she sat up and brought the bottom of her sweater up and overhead in a quick motion, letting her bra slide off her arms to the floor. Chris struggled somewhat comically to remove his close-fitting shirt, but the job was done, and each paused a moment, noticing and surveying the new terrain. Rachel's hands stroked his chest hair and held his muscles. She blushed as Chris returned his hands and eyes to her waist, caressing every curve, and advancing upward.

"My god, you are so beautiful, Rachel," he breathed. She let out a deep sigh, relaxing, and moaned as his hands slid up and over her full breasts, now sloping downward a little with their weight. Her taut nipples were a pinkish-red, hard at attention, and her large, brown areolas stood in contrast to her creamy skin. Fingertips circled slowly inward, around the soft mounds, teasing and finally touching and dragging over the hard buds.

"Uhhhhhhnnnn...yesss," she moaned, tilting her head back. She couldn't make out if she wanted to, her breathing had so accelerated and deepened. Abruptly, she let out a gasp and a high-pitched squeal of surprise, pain, and intense pleasure; his strong fingers had closed around each erect nipple, lightly pinching them, and twisting ever so slightly. Her head came back down, her eyes burning into his. They searched downward, desperate for payback. With her left hand supporting her body, her right hand left his chest, caressing his taut stomach, slipped over his belt, and landed on the swollen leg of his jeans...

*****

Squeezing his thighs down to the knees, and rubbing back up along his left inner thigh, she felt his body squirm, egging her on. She wanted to tease him, but could not resist. Her fingers atop his thigh, her thumb felt the bulge inside his pant leg which moved slightly as she slid the digit over top. Chris moaned and his head lay back against the couch. He continued to squeeze and caress her breasts, albeit somewhat distractedly, while her hand worked to fully discover her prize.

She pressed openly across the crotch of his pants, his legs now spread wide. She could feel his full erection, tight in his pants. Squeezing here and there, she stroked back and forth along its firm length. His eyes half open, looking into hers, she smiled with an air of empowerment. She ran the show, or so she thought. He licked his lips, beckoning for a kiss, and she leaned in to comply. Their lips met tenderly, enjoying the pleasant but less intense contact, as their hands explored.

Rachel's illusion of control vanished as she was reminded that her companion had both hands free, to do with as he pleased. His right hand lovingly massaged her chest, shoulders, and breasts, while his left slid downward over her pale stomach. Sure of his intent, her breathing grew more rapid. He allowed his fingers to drag over her hips, and just past her crotch, before exploring and massaging her inner thighs.

"Please," she whispered, all thoughts of teasing now seeming like criminal acts. "Please touch me." After months of being single, his attention reminded her of what a poor substitute her own ministrations had been for the excitement of a partner's touch between her legs. Chris needed little encouragement, and massaged back up her right thigh, pressing and sliding. Leaned over his lap, she was unable to open her legs much, but slid her right knee up and to the back of the couch, achieving the effect.

He felt the heat rise with every inch he moved upward, and as the side of his hand found the softness at the top of her leg, the warmth came with a dampness through her pants that made him gasp as much as she. With little ability to control his actions, like a teenager feeling her up for the first time, he turned the palm of his hand upward, squeezing fully over her crotch, fingers underneath, pressing into her, and thumb rising up and out.

"Aaaaahh, dammit! Yes!!" Her hand automatically clenched around the thick bulge in his jeans, and she thrust her hips forward toward his hand. The feeling of her fingers surrounding and squeezing him was such heaven. He felt the heavy pulse in his loins throb in response. The shift of her hips made him squeeze her warm crotch repeatedly, alternating his fingers underneath, while his thumb moved in circles against the smooth fabric of her pants just above.

It was so difficult for Rachel to hold back, as her arousal continued to build rapidly. With a hand full of his erection, and a hand pulling and squeezing her nipples, she ground down on his other hand against his thigh. A wave of pleasure raced through her body, radiating from and returning to her burning loins. Wait...not yet. Must stop.

With an aggressive kiss, biting his lip, she struggled to lean back. Looking into each other's eyes, they nodded in unison, clearly on the same page. Rachel reached back and quickly removed her strappy black heels, bright nail polish accentuating her dainty toes. Chris lifted his hips, releasing his belt, and undoing the button and zipper of his jeans. He paused briefly as he watched Rachel hook her thumbs into the waistband of her own pants, sliding them down over her wide hips. Noticing his gaze, she let her mouth hang open, breathing heavily, her tongue licking her lips, while slowly sliding the garment lower and lower. The retreating waistband clung to her skin occasionally as it moved over the swell of her hips, then quickly slid down the curve of her rear. Rachel sighed loudly again to draw Chris' attention up to the seductive smile she had adopted to go with her motions. She enjoyed how closely he watched the departing fabric. She could see his mouth practically watering.

Pulling her knees up, she pushed the elastic band and tiny garment the rest of the way down her legs, and used her cute, upturned toes to give it a playful fling off to the side. Her hands slid from her ankles to her shins, over her knees, along her thighs, and gave a squeeze to her own gorgeous hips and derriere as Chris lay still in a trance.

"Mmmhh," she moaned deeply, "see anything you like?" Awakened, he nodded vigorously.

"'Like' is an understatement. Those legs..." he trailed off, returning to the business of removing his jeans, quickly, but fumbling. As he pulled them over his feet, he felt a warm hand touch his waist and grab at his boxers; he drew a sharp breath. Leaning back again he locked eyes with Rachel as she moved without hesitation to remove them. Sliding past his hips, her hand rubbed slowly over his hard member, and the elastic band finally slipped past, allowing it to spring back in its full length. She sighed and gave a light moan while eyeing his very respectable package with obvious desire. He helped her finish pulling off the unwelcome boxers, and they both lay back together, allowing their warm flesh to press against each other. She noticed his tougher skin, the hair on his legs, the firm muscles. He felt the curves of her full breasts, and sharp points of her nipples, press against his chest. This woman was so voluptuous and seductive...

Hands slid around each other's waists as they pressed together more tightly. The warm length of his shaft lay against the thin hair of her soft mound, just barely rubbing against her damp lips. Chris couldn't believe how turned on he felt. The more he ground against her, the more he sensed the increasing dampness between her legs.

Each breathed heavier as their lips returned to one another. Kissing passionately in between sharp breaths, Chris moved one hand low and under Rachel's waist, settling on the wide, sensual curve of her ass, stroking it slowly, squeezing forcefully from time to time. The extra leverage allowed him to press harder against her gyrating hips, now in unison. He felt her warm hands cross his chest and the back of his head, pulling on his short hair to drive their lips together.

Her left leg rose and began to slide up his thigh. His fingers were rubbing along the smooth crack of her ass when her leg began to move, an intense heat radiating against his over-sensitive erection. With her leg raised over his thigh, the thick member slipped down between her legs and against her crotch. In this swift motion came the excited feeling of his twitching head pressing and sliding along Rachel's now glistening folds. The tip pressed just inside as it slid down and came to rest, pulsating between her thighs and against her smooth wetness.

"Mmmmm," moaned Rachel, the brief stimulation eliciting a heavy sigh of satisfaction. As if to savor and control their new position, she lowered her leg again, her strong thighs squeezing his rod against her lips, swelling open more and more. She loved the feeling of his warmth, slippery with her own wetness, stroking along her lips with every slow thrust. He was powerful, but moved slowly and deliberately, allowing them both to enjoy the height of sensation from their organs sliding together.

She reveled in the sharp sting of his fingernails digging into her left ass cheek as he squeezed hard, then dragged upward slowly. She let out a loud moan at the pain, rolling her head back. Her tender throat was seized by his hungry mouth, the strong lips clamping down beneath her chin, and sliding down. The warm tongue caressed the nape of her neck, the tip returning slowly upward, under her jaw, and then back down, gently biting down on her shoulder and collar bone. She could only whimper at these pleasant pains, her own fingers digging into his back with every tremble and shudder. She let out a long breath as her skin flushed at the attention.

"Yes...yessss..." she uttered, absentmindedly, encouraging his exploration. Withdrawing his erection from between her legs, his body shifted downward, and she felt his migrating mouth and tongue. His strong hands moved up her sides, returning to and caressing her breasts - gently cupping them from underneath, then squeezing them fully as he planted kisses down the center of her chest. His left hand held her right breast firmly as his tongue traced a line down the valley between them, then circled around the pattern of his fingers.

One firm areola felt the electricity fire through as the tip of his tongue circled closer. Her entire body shuddered as the strong, warm, rough tongue began flicking back and forth over her hard nipple. She moaned loudly and squirmed in her place. Her hands grasping the back of his neck and shoulders, she brought him ever closer.

Pulled in tight, he lost even more of his willpower to tease and restrain himself. Chris was infatuated with the practice of pleasing this gorgeous and sensual woman, and he needed more. His right hand quickly slipped down to her stomach, then her waist, and then slowly moved his fingertips through her fine hair toward her damp opening. She moaned in approval, having been frustrated by his earlier withdrawal.

To affirm her desire, she tilted her left leg upward again, opening herself to his will. Without hesitation the warm fingers traced straight south, rubbing intensely on either side of his wet prize. Only Chris' middle finger slowly moved back and forth, aiming lower, eventually grazing her upper folds and briefly sending shock waves from her sensitive clitoris outward through her entire body.

"Oh, fuck yes! Yessss!! Unnhhh!" she cried, thrusting her hips forward by instinct alone, wanting more. Still clinging to his slow and deliberate treatment, however, he kept his hand poised over her swollen mound, as just the tip of his middle finger delved softly into her dark, pink lips. Her cry of ecstasy was followed by a sustained moan, increasing in volume as he continued the journey downward. His finger now slid inside just a half inch or so, just barely spreading her wet lips apart and giving her a vague notion of what was to come.

*****

Just as she began to grasp the reality of his probing hand between her legs, she felt his warm breath intensify on her chest, and quickly her right breast disappeared into his mouth. Wide and wet, he took in a great deal, while employing his tongue in short flicking and circular motions over her hardened nipple. The intensity was excruciating. Each set of motions was followed by a firm sensation of sucking, and then more exploratory movements of his fingers down below.

Rachel slid her fingers through his hair, pulling his face to her breasts in pleasure. In response, Chris let his middle finger, moistened by her ever-increasing wetness, to slide deftly between the bottom folds of her lips, inch by inch, sinking completely inside her depths.

"Fuuuuuck! Oh, yes! Oh my god! Unnnhhh!!" She simply could not give a fuck about anything anymore except how she felt, and she was definitely going to ride this out.

"Yes, baby...yeah!" Chris could not help but encourage, her reactions turning him on as much as she was. Returning his mouth to her chest he began to treat her left breast to the same attentions, and let his lips pull on her throbbing nipple. The sharp sting of these gentle bites was quickly followed and soothed by circling strokes of his tongue. All throughout, Chris kept up a steady, circular motion with his finger buried deep within her warm vagina.

Thrusting her hips up and down, she had squirmed onto her back in order to spread her trembling legs wider to him, also freeing her hands. And not a moment too soon; with his left hand fondling her ample bosom, teasing her neck and ears, Chris slowly traced a long, straight line with his tongue - from the bottoms of her breasts, circling across her stomach, stopping occasionally for a wet kiss. Savoring the taste of her skin. Her intoxicating aroma was growing stronger by the minute, and his nose directed his attentions further down.

As the muscular tongue circled her navel before dipping inside, Rachel knew his intentions and could not begin to prepare herself. Quite comfortable with him so far, she still wondered if he would like it. Was she trimmed up enough? Would he mind the taste? Would he even be good at it? Only the low moans of encouragement were the extent of her ability to communicate. She pushed the worries from her mind; exhaling sharply across her waist, sending shivers through her body, Chris advanced lower and closer to his sweet goal.

Her fingers raked his hair as he brought his left hand down low now, focusing solely on Rachel's midsection, The strong finger deep inside her was alternating between sending a few slow strokes in and out, and then pressing upward within her smooth walls, stroking that special place, eliciting constant moans.

His nose now pressed against her waist, his mouth kissing softly over her hips, and his tongue beginning to explore through her light pubic hair. Indeed, she was neatly trimmed, enough to play with and generate excitement, but allowing delicate and thorough access. Her hands unconsciously pulled his face in tightly to her pelvis, pushing lower, desperately wanting to feel it. Now. Please.

For Chris, the scent was now overpowering. With his finger still working absentmindedly inside her, he could see her opening lips, glistening with moisture, and the small, hardened bud of her clit partly exposed, occasionally grazed by his thumb to her cries of ecstasy. He could not wait any longer even if he wanted to. And he did not.

*****

His left hand continued down her hip, over her thigh, under it, and slid under her right cheek, grasping firmly. Gently he withdrew his thumb and middle finger from their activities, much to her whimpering and gyrating protest. His right hand quickly slid under her left cheek, and with near full control over her upward thrusts, as well as her ability to retreat, he finally gave into the heights of her aroused desire and physical pleading. Chris leaned in again, looked up and waited for their eyes to lock, and let his tongue contact and slide down her soft hair. Swaying back and forth, moving continuously downward, breathing deeply, his warm tongue slid over and parted her pink lips.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds