Expanding Horizons

"Ooooohh my gooood - yess!! Yes, yes!! That! Mmmm..." Rachel trailed off into nonsensical utterances as the strong, firm tongue spread her lips open and found her stiff clit very quickly. Just a few firm, exploratory licks across it would have to do for now, giving her spasms of almost painful pleasure. The next wave crashed hard as Chris squeezed her full ass in both hands, pulling her up to his hungry mouth, which clamped down wide over her lips completely. She shuddered as she felt a gentle suction pulling her lips in, and his tongue sliding into her folds. Lapping at her reddened lips, now positively dripping with her juices, his tongue paused low - and entered her. No tease, no toying, no playing, just every inch of that wonderful, long, rough, dexterous muscle sliding straight into her red hot pussy, with his warm mouth humming its approval across her lips and clit.

Her vision seemed blurry. This was not the first time she had felt her vagina pleasured orally, but it was in fact the first time it could truly be considered the textbook definition of pleasure. Hell, she was pretty sure this was the definition of getting eaten the fuck out.

"Mm hmmm," moaned Chris, muffled by the soaking lips of her loins. The vibrations drove her insane, and he soon had moved his hands down to her knees in order to raise them up and back. Rachel felt open and vulnerable, and had never felt entirely comfortable this way. But his relentless and passionate attention drove all inhibitions from her mind as she obediently opened wider for him. With her legs wrapped around his head now, the angle allowed him to rhythmically push his tongue all the way in and out of her dripping wet slit. He could not get enough of her sweet and salty flavor. Only a hint of bitter, the aroma was so permeating, and kept his drive on edge. She continued to utter cries and moans of pleasure with every tongue thrust deeper and more powerful than the last.

Chris massaged her buttocks from beneath and slightly withdrew his tongue, tracing upward and along her lips. Rachel shook as the firm tip of his tongue reached her clit again. She convulsed when it jumped back and forth over the nub, and her own hands raced upward to return more attention to her sensitive, aching breasts. He continued to pull upward and push back as he glued his lips to hers, searching for the water of life, and zeroing in on her clit.

Now he struck up a slow and steady rhythm. Several strong strokes back and forth, alternating with gentler ones up and down, lifting the fine folds of flesh to expose and tease that most sensitive bundle of nerves. Then a gentle nibbling and sucking causing her to shriek in ecstasy. Truly unbearable, she could do nothing to stop.

Nor would he let her. His hands gripped her ass tightly, keeping her loins firmly in his mouth. Rachel's chest heaved as she breathed deeply and rapidly, moaning and squealing. Her pulse raced in tempo with Chris' tongue, and her hands massaged her full breasts. Muscular legs bent up in the air and over his shoulders, she felt his tongue licking wildly up and down the length of her vagina, flicking her clit, spreading her lips, and delving wetly inside. She half laughed and half mumbled nonsense at the mixture, and then jumped at the new and unexpected sensation of his strong tongue slipping down past her lips, perineum, and gently brushing across her pink ass. The shock was truly electric. Not so much good or bad at first, but a bolt of lightning, and lasting just as long. She caught her breath as he licked and sucked on her lips as before, keeping her burning, and yet she yearned to know how it might feel if he ventured down again. It was a nervous thought, but she did not have to wait for an answer.

His tongue repeated the dip down below her lips again, though with more deliberate action and attention. The tip passed straight back again, never breaking contact, and then pressed in a gentle but firm circle around her tight, sensitive ass. Her heart nearly exploded out of her chest in a mixture of pleasure and panic. She had never felt anything like this before! Of course the concept existed, she was no prude. In fact, her adventurous roommate had on multiple occasions described in scintillating detail several encounters where she had either performed or received such taboo actions, though Rachel had never really acknowledged it as an option herself.

That view was rapidly changing. Her nerves and apprehension had naturally returned, as she felt very self conscious in this position. But his deliberation and exuberance allowed her to eventually relax and trust that he enjoyed it too. She allowed her legs to open more, and pulled back, vulnerable to Chris' exploration as he proceeded with his lesson. After several return trips to suck gently on her clit, and slide his tongue deep within her drenched pussy, he made another wet pass downward, rotating the firm, pointed tip in small, tight circles as it found her taut ass again. With more than passing attention, he pressed firmly in these circles, causing radiating pulses of pleasure and excitement to shoot through her body.

"Oh, fuck! Whoa... I—oh yes!!" she stammered in disbelief.

"Mm hmmm?" he hummed, encouraged by her reaction.

"How do you...feel...ughh!! So damn good... Ah!!" Her words trailed off to squeals, as her need to communicate was quelled by his probing, muscular tongue. Nerve endings and pleasure centers were exploding between her cheeks where she had never been aware they existed. He continued for what seemed an eternity, opening a new world of sensuality for her, and driving their erotic connection ever closer.

*****

Finally he hummed his own approval at the quality service he had provided, and released his grip. Tongue tracing gently upward again, kisses landing here and there across her lips and thighs. Removing his hands from beneath her firm cheeks, he squeezed and massaged her hips and sides, traveling north to return to a position of full contact. Rachel had opened her eyes by now to revel in the sight of his strong, lean face buried between her legs. She chuckled lightly at his hair which, by her constant stroking, now lay in all directions.

"Ba...by..." Chris shook his head. "I wasn't sure you were going to let me come up for air."

"Um, sorry?" she smiled nervously. "I'll have to admit that I may not have been fully coherent. I mean, fuck...what have you done to me?" Chris lay his body down on hers, running his fingers in her thick hair, and looked straight into her eyes, smiling.

"Only a little of this, little of that," he replied. She sighed as they kissed once more, tongues greeting one another thoroughly. Rachel let her legs fall to the side so that he laid between them. As the solid length of his shaft came to rest against her exceedingly damp lips, she sighed and wrapped her legs around his waist. He moaned at the heat of her slick vagina against his smooth and sensitive penis. Their eyes locked. They gyrated together a little more slowly in such close contact, and the warm tip of Chris' erection slid down to press on and between her lips. The hair on the back of his neck stood on end. So beautiful, so warm, so smooth. And dripping wet.

She noticed his eyebrows raise slightly at this most sensitive touch. It was a pause, and a request to proceed. Her body gave a resounding response in the affirmative, and her skin flushed red. Rachel was never one to be fast, and was careful with the messages she sent. But his attentions had been delicate, slow, and measured; responsive, and always with such emphasis and concern for her pleasure. Even the slow and steady rubbing of his head against her entrance, and his nibbling along her neck and shoulder just now, communicated the desire for intense lovemaking; or, at least, extremely passionate and thorough sex.

Yes, she thought, I want this. I want him inside me. I want to feel all of it. I want to give him all of it. See the look in his eyes when my lips surround him like he's never felt before. When I take him. Enough hesitating; though, what had seemed like forever was perhaps a minute. She pulled Chris' head up from his wandering activities on her chest, and brought his gaze squarely to hers. Instead of a nod or a word, she took the poor boy by surprise, taking exactly what she wanted. Given his weight and position over her, she rocked her hips up and back in a swift, fluid motion, with just enough twist to cause his wet and twitching member to spring inside her, followed by several inches of thick, instant penetration.

For Chris, it happened so quickly and unexpectedly that he couldn't even attempt to assert the control he had intended to maintain since the beginning. Her fiery eyes were fiercely locked with his, searching for every tiny reaction—which was immediate and unstoppable. Accustomed to the cool air, every one of the nerves in his pulsating dick began to light up and explode. The lights of his eyes flickered as the rolled back under their lids. The copious lubrication she provided allowed for a smooth and thorough entry, sinking slowly in, but did not counteract the firm and muscular squeeze that her pillowy walls exacted on every square inch of his penis.

Rachel had not broken eye contact with her prey, but even as she took him inside just as she desired, she was not prepared for the intensity and pressure of his presence within, quickly filling her up. She gasped noticeably, and inhaled sharply, her legs instinctively grasping his waist. They arrested the deft penetration and, as though waving through a checkpoint, relaxed open again to allow him to fully enter her. No, she thought, not allow. Encourage. Take. This is mine. Her legs wrapped around his waist again and pulled him closer against her widespread pelvis. His eyes still had not opened, and as she savored the full feeling of accepting every bit of his throbbing cock, she smiled devilishly at the obvious control with which she operated.

This was the look Chris received as his eyes finally joined the world around him, and his face lowered again to look the sensual and irresistible woman in the eyes. She bit her lip, slowly and fiendishly.

"I'm not sure if I'm entirely safe with that look in your eye, honey..."

"Oh, get used to it, you're gonna play by my rules now," she issued. The pair having relaxed a bit with these comments, Rachel rotated her hips up again while simultaneously shoving him down and inside with her powerful legs. He was helpless and they both knew it.

"Ohhh, fuuuuck mee!" Chris groaned.

"Well yeah, that's the idea, big guy. Mmmmm," she moaned with the expansive penetration. "I'm gonna do just that. You're not the only one with talent."

*****

His eyes rolled back again in disbelief and pleasure. What a woman. He was not accustomed to poor sex, by any means, but to be so turned on, so manipulated, told how it was going to be, the concept just—

"On your back. Now." Chris' train of thought was interrupted by the swift motion of one of Rachel's legs leaving his back, planting firmly to his right, and pushing him nearly over. He knelt beside the couch, regaining his balance, and Rachel quickly sat up to swing her legs off the cushions. She raised her eyebrows and tilted her head impatiently toward the couch, where she had been laying. Obediently, Chris lay back on the couch, exposed to her hungry eyes and desires. He felt her eyes rake up and down his toned form, sighing, and exploring with her hands. Her expression took on an impish nature—he bit his lip in anticipation. Her fingers found and wrapped around the engorged object of her passion.

"Mmmmmm, ooh," she cooed, nearly seven inches of pulsating manhood filling her hand. "Now that's something I can work with." He moaned in submission to her squeezes, and whatever else she intended. Hesitation vanished; she knelt on the couch and straddled his thighs...then his waist, then his chest. The sight was phenomenal. Her strong legs, tapered shoulders, wide hips, sloping breasts, stiff nipples, and dark pink lips, parted, resting warm and wet against his chest. "Make sure I'm nice and slippery, would you, Chris?" she ordered with a smile.

"Yes, ma'am," he responded quickly, feeling just as obedient as he sounded. He moved his hands up her thighs, stroking her tendons and tracing inside, but was momentarily confused as her knees continued forward beyond reach of his hands. Her sultry eyes had bored into his until his face disappeared beneath her breasts, her stomach, and her hips. The last thing Rachel heard was a faint "oh my god" of realization when her spread loins finally lowered, suspended, over his mouth and tongue. She had other plans, to be sure, but fully intended to explore a good deal of what she could get away with in these moments of seeming authority.

She placed her right hand on the back of the sofa for support, and began to lower her hips. His warm exhalations danced over her glistening folds, and heard him lick his lips in anticipation. The sound made her shudder. Her left hand reached back to slide down his stomach and take a firm hold of his painfully erect cock. He began to moan loudly at her strong grasp, and at that moment she let the weight of her loins down, and set her dripping wet lips squarely over Chris' mouth, muffling his moans of pleasure and excitement. His head squirmed slightly to adjust, but he made no effort to push back or gain space. Instead, Rachel felt his mouth open to take her lips in and let his tongue slide out.

"Holy shit!" she cried out, as her wet folds opened for Chris' advancing tongue. Skillfully, it slid deeper inside than expected, deeper than ever before. He hummed into her dampness, inhaling deeply, breathing in her strong scent. "Uhhhhh..." was all she could muster as she felt a trickle of juices drop down his penetrating tongue. She felt almost helpless as he sucked powerfully on her swollen lips, and expertly flicked his tongue over her hard clit. Goddamn, she thought, I was going to ride the fuck out of him, and now I can't even make myself move. Ugh! It was nearly hopeless. She felt a trembling deep inside, and a wave of warm pleasure began to build. Shit, this is not happening, she thought. But I want it so badly... Fine, fuck it!

Chris disconnected briefly to take a full breath and to mutter something about how hot she was. But she shushed him quickly and found her stride. With a renewed grip on his erect and throbbing dick, Rachel told him to keep going as she ground into his mouth. Sitting fully on his face, rhythmically sliding her crotch forward and back, she rode him hard. Good and rode him.

She found herself on a rising tidal wave, growing in her loins and clearly heading for shore. He moaned, hummed, and licked into her sweet, juicy pussy as she reached out to grab her impending orgasm. At every grind, his tongue flicked and worked over her swollen clit, and at every retreat it plowed through her lips and firmly rubbed her pink asshole.

"Yes! Okay...fuck...don't stop! That's...oh my god. That's it...mmm...give it to me!!" Rachel's utterances were broken but demanding. Her voice wavered slightly in these later phases of sensual desire and need as the tidal wave reached shore and began to break. The tingling built to a crashing sensation, and she held fiercely onto the couch and Chris' cock as she began to shake violently. He kept up his powerful licking as Rachel exploded over his open mouth.

"Hoooolyyyy fuuuuuck!! Ahhhhh...YESSSSS!! Ummmfffhh, yeahhh, fuck meeee!!" She screamed in ecstasy and bore down hard, fucking his mouth hard and fast with her spasming and leaking pussy. Her neck and back arched sharply as she cried out, eyes watering from overwhelming pleasure, her body racked with intensity. Liquid flowed from her red, swollen lips, and trickled into his mouth and down his cheek. Her body shook and shuddered over, and over, and over again, as each crashing wave shattered her nerves. Eventually, the convulsions began to lessen in intensity. She slumped forward breathlessly, her loins lifting slightly from his lips. Her clit was over-stimulated and she could bear no more. FUCK, that was good, she thought to herself...

Rachel shifted back, away from Chris' shoulders, slowly laying her body in line with his. He reached up to her neck, pulling her down and delivering a passionate, wet, flavorful kiss. Full of desire, and laced with her own arousal and juices, it tasted surprisingly good. A flash of jealousy crossed her mind. The satisfied grin on Chris' face, however, was intolerable. Smug bastard. She had no regrets about enjoying a practically life-altering orgasm, but her outward attempt at asserting authority had been substantially derailed in an epic sexual coup. Breathing heavily, and regaining her senses as her body lay across her caressing partner, she wasted little time in resuming her campaign.

*****

Chris was overcome with various feelings of satisfaction and admiration. There was nothing like the feeling of helping to bring off such a powerful, quaking, violent event, and the taste in his mouth was a sweet reward. Plus, it was seriously fucking hot. Her kisses were distracted at first, clearly not 100% present yet, and he loved that.

Rachel had released her controlling grasp on his stiff erection as she returned her body tightly to his. Having caught her breath, she pushed herself up and off his chest slightly, allowing her lips freedom of movement over his. Her soaking crotch rubbed along his firm and gently twitching member, and she began to shift slowly forward and back, mimicking her performance on his face. She felt him harden a little more, and a couple sharp breaths indicated his arousal. She gave points for his sexual character as he gently held, comforted, and caressed her, making no attempt yet to get his own rocks off too quickly, focusing instead on ensuring that she enjoyed and savored her pleasure. He would be rewarded handsomely, she decided.

He felt the damp folds of her steaming pussy sliding along the length of his erection. Chris didn't want to rush or pressure too much, but was relieved that it seemed more action was in store. He sensed the shift in her focus, and as her labored breathing subsided, it was clear she had designs on him. He was excited and extremely turned on; not just from the advancing pressure of her wet sex, but at the general nature of their spicy back and forth. A fun and sexy struggle for naked dominance. And yet it would seem that dominance invariably meant the ability to provide pleasure, albeit with much teasing and delay, to the point of reducing or eliminating the ability of the other to move or react.

Rachel bore down on Chris' thick shaft, rubbing her wet lips deeper along the length. Sliding around both sides, she allowed the tip to repeatedly dip just a little bit inside her. After each of these, she felt the warm rod twitch and pulse beneath her, getting harder...hotter. His breath quickened as she laid her hips down on his stomach, bent her mouth to his ear, breathed deeply, tongued around the lobe and cartilage, and listened for the effects of her actions. In one smooth motion, she slid her body downward along his, and felt him tense up even more as the sensitive tip of his penis slipped inside her lips.

Pausing at every inch of progress, and backing off most of the way, she reintroduced his solid, pulsating cock to her warm and luxurious tunnel of love. He burrowed deeper inside her by grabbing her hips and trying to pull her down. His fingers dug into her ass cheeks, eliciting whimpers, but she immediately reached down, grabbed his wrists, and pressed them firmly over his head against the arm of the couch. She leaned up to make eye contact.

"Uh, uh..." she admonished. "Keep your fucking hands to yourself, dirty boy. My turn." Only a hint of satisfaction in her face diluted the otherwise stern and corrective tone of her command. And with that stern eye contact and the words "my turn", she backed herself down and eased the last few inches of throbbing meat into her hungry slit.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds