Expanding Horizons

"Oh, you know, he's a charmer, what can I say? It was a great dinner, and ended up shutting the place down. Missed the show though, which sucks." Tracy's shampoo had a pleasant aroma, mixed in with the steam. "Just um, hung out here afterward for a while." The hands and elbows lowered down and swept over her friend's pert, shadowy breasts. In contrast to her own full endowment, the lithe figure in the shower was thin, but well formed. Rachel crossed her legs, leaning back against the counter. She was sore, practically bruised from the night's activities, and this simple shift was enough to rub her swollen lips together slightly.

"Hello-o-o, earth to Rachel! That all? No way you're spaced out that bad from a good night's sleep. Now keep your pants on, and out with it." Rachel considered the many sarcastic responses she would normally have made, but just now, they all seemed a bit too...honest.

"Yeah, yeah... Okay, so it was awesome. I mean, talk about attention."

"Yeah? He seems built, like he could do some damage. Yum."

"Oh, yum is right, you have no idea." A slender leg stepped forward as the blurry hands scrubbed slowly down it. Back and forth. Up and down. Rachel described his oral skills, and the detail he had employed. She felt her mouth hanging open, slightly, and shook her head. The long thigh, the bent knee, the toned calves.

"He did things, Trace, damn. Chalk up some new experiences, for sure." The shadowy hands slid up the other faint leg, disappearing below her hip for a while.

"Things, huh..." Tracy pressed, in a more distracted tone. "Do tell." The outline let its head tilt back a bit, but the extended leg and lowered hands remained unchanged.

"Yeah, new things. And, uh...I liked them." The air was heavy with steam, soap, and freshly scrubbed skin. Rachel's breathing grew deeper as a strange, almost automatic behavior took over. "Do you...do you mind if I get ready for my shower?"

"Of course not. Go for it," came the near-instantaneous reply from behind the clouded glass, still showing an almost motionless silhouette. Rachel uncrossed her legs again, sighing, and untied her pajama pants. Grabbing the hem of her shirt, she lifted it up and over in one smooth motion. It dropped to the floor. No bra to remove, the sliding fabric and atmosphere of the close room made her nipples begin to stand on end. Fuck off, she thought, shaking her head again.

"Trace—you remember telling me about your friend from high school? Um, Sarah? The one you said you tried the uh...licking...back there?" She felt a little self conscious calling her friend out, and wasn't used to describing the lascivious acts that had just unfolded.

"Stephanie," breathed the shadowy figure, sighing lightly. The extended leg bent slightly, and the outline of a single hand moved up and grasped the shower door frame, as if for support. "I...definitely remember telling you." Rachel's pants were on the floor, now. She hooked her thumbs in the waist of her panties, breathing harder. This was crazy. Truly insane. And yet perfectly natural and unsurprising. The other shadowy hand remained low, down below the angular hips.

"Well. Turns out that, um...I like it. A lot." Rachel stammered out her admission. She heard mainly silence, causing her a mild apprehension, broken only by a couple of sharp breaths from the glass door. Her hands continued the journey downward, peeling away the thin garment. Perhaps they were damp with humidity, but her nose knew better. In addition to her obvious arousal, some remaining drops of last night's deposit lingered.

"You do," Tracy confirmed. "Well, that's—sigh—that's good, then. I hope it, uh...hope you can, uh..." she trailed off, as she saw the door slowly open to a curvaceous, nude figure in the steam.

Rachel took a deep breath and took a step—no, a leap—inside.

THE END

***

Dear Readers,

Thank you for coming along, I hope you enjoyed the night out...I certainly did. I'm a new author here, so please feel free to comment and/or contact me with your thoughts and suggestions.

Adieu,

JM

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds