Family Issues Ch. 13

So this was freedom? Elation hit her earlier when Kevin confessed his love for her. Now she didn't feel elation, she just wanted to sleep.

"When do you think I'll get my apartments and money back, Ginger?"

"It's the government. They're slow. A month or two, maybe three, but I'll help. Don't look so put down, you've just escaped a life sentence. Put a smile on, Helen—the boys are on their way."

Helen rubbed her face. "I don't want to sound ungrateful. Hell, just knowing I don't have to go back to that awful place makes me want to kiss your feet. But I feel like I'm back to square one. I don't have a job. Shit, I realized I don't even have a place to live."

"I'm renting this new banging pad, starting next week. You can come live with me."

Helen turned her head to the door; it felt almost surreal.

"Of course, if you can't pay rent, then we need to figure another solution," Kevin said. "After all, someone once told me that grownups need to own their shit. You'll have to be my girlfriend for a year."

"I guess I earned that." Helen had dreamt of this moment for such a long time, imagined it in so many ways. She had a speech ready. There were scenarios of apologies, his and hers. Then as time went by, she became desperate, she thought she'd just beg him to take her back. Now that the moment was finally here, she was lost.

Kevin stood at the door; he opened his mouth and looked just as overwhelmed.

Mike never suffered awkwardness a single day in his life. He shoved Kevin aside, rushed into the room singing 'We are the champions' at the top of his lungs and gave Helen a massive hug and a kiss that made Ginger growl and Helen give a belly laugh.

"A rapist, a murderer, and a futanari nympho are in the same prison shower...what? Too soon for soap-dropping jokes?"

"Yes." Ginger punched him, then gave him a possessive kiss. Had she been a lioness, she would have marked him with pee. "Try a little sensitivity, Mike."

"Good thing you're off the hook, Helen. My homie here was turning into a zombie. No sleep, no eat, no fun to hang out with. Total downer. By the way, idiot," he turned to Kevin, "you may kiss the bride."

And that was all they needed. No speeches, no apologies, just a kiss, a very long one. A second later, Helen's arms were around his body, Kevin's were around her neck, and their lips melded. Her warm body and curves were again in his arms, and the soft, beautiful lips he loved to touch were suddenly real. Kevin tasted his Valkyrie, again and again, just taking a break now and then to wipe the tears from her wet cheek.

"Ooh, this is so, I dunno." Mike pretended to wipe a tear. "Okay, I said kiss, singular, not plural. Kev, we got half an hour to return the suits to my cousin."

"Can't you keep the suit till tomorrow?" Ginger let Mike's tie playfully slide through her fingers. "I feel like doing naughty things to this suit. While you're in it."

"Tempting, but I'm three-quarter Italian, and Familia is everything, bambina."

"Very naughty things." She leaned and whispered something in his ear.

"You're making me an offer I cannot refuse."

"Worst Marlon Brando imitation ever. Okay, boys and girls, this is a respectable office. Kev? Helen?"

Kevin and Helen were locked in their own world.

"Can't they stay in VIP room tonight?" Mike said.

"What? No!" Ginger raised her voice.

"Why not?"

"Cause it's not a fucking hotel. My boss uses it when she flies in from Seattle. The guys from the northern branch use it when they're in town."

"Come on, all they have is my dorm room, and Thomas came back two days ago with his fucking mutt. How can they enjoy freedom with that asshole and his dog watching them like it's a peep-show?"

"They certainly can't do it in here, because—"

Mike kissed her neck and nibbled her ear, making her giggle.

"Mike, I'll get in serious trouble if—"

"Be a sport." Mike wiggled his tongue inside his old-new lover's ear. Some girls hated it, some girls loved it. Ginger could pop when he did it.

"Stop!"

"I'll do the Romanian Butterfly Flip."

"What? Seriously?"

"I know I said I'd never, but for my homie, that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make."

Ears flushed, Ginger scanned at the kissing couple. "No backsies?"

"No backsies! The Romanian Butterfly Flip, I'll even do the up-down jiggle."

"The up-down jiggle too?" Ginger licked her lips. "Kev, Helen, there's a key to a bedroom in the back and a key to the office. You need to be out by six o'clock, and I'd kill you if I find any stain on the mattress or any odd smell." She grabbed Mike's hand, dragging him behind her, and two seconds later they were out of the door.

"Did you hear something, Kev?" Helen said.

"No." He kissed her lips softly over and over. He loved her taste. "Just your stomach rumbling. You're hungry?"

"Famished."

"See that green duffel bag? I've made you mushroom bisque, and jambalaya, sausage-based, Creole chicken, and Doberge cake. I think I saw a small kitchen over there."

Helen had a short struggle between her cravings for Kevin's cuisines and her hunger for everything else she needed. Then she decided not to choose, and she dragged him by the hand, picking up the bag on her way to the kitchen.

A minute later the wild-mushroom bisque was turning in the microwave and its smell—cabbage, tomatoes, potatoes, onion, and beef—almost brought the tears back again.

"You're awful quiet," he said in a tiny voice.

She nodded and kissed his eyes. She didn't release his hand as if she feared he would disappear if she let go.

"You're angry with me, Helen?"

"I'm so many things right now, Kev. I don't know where to start."

"You're angry with me."

"I'm tired and hungry, and I'm crazy about you, and I'm overwhelmed because of that speech you gave today in court, and I love you so much I might explode, and I want you, and I'm grateful, and yes, I'm angry with you, not annoyed or displeased. Punch-you-in-the-face angry. Ginger told me everything. How could you believe I cheated on you? You found me guilty and gave your verdict without even respecting me with a call."

"Once I sobered up, I was so sorry, but it was too late. I couldn't call you."

"I'd cried myself to sleep every night, Kev."

"Me too. I'm so sorry." He hugged her, his hands warm and protective. "I'll make it up to you somehow. I promise. I have no idea how, but I'll try."

"I'll give you a clue. You'll have to cook shrimp jambalaya every day, and whenever there's a sci-fi movie out, we're going to see it, no matter how shitty it is. And from this day, we'll have as much sex as I want. Ten, thirty times a day, and you don't get to say no. And you'll never again win a PlayStation match. And you'll never even think about or speak to another woman."

"Maybe I should wear burkas? So no woman other than you will ever see me again."

"Don't be silly. And, and I want a Romanian Butterfly Flip."

"I have no idea what a Romanian Butterfly is or why it flips."

"Me neither. Ask Mike, because I want it. And we'll fall asleep hugging each other every night, you'll have to fall asleep at the exact same moment I do, and ooh—" The microwave beeped, and she pulled out the soup and jambalaya. Never letting go of his hand, she sat down to eat, pulling him into her lap.

"You know you can let go, I'm not going anywhere."

"I'm never again letting you out of my sight," she growled. "Too risky. Seriously, we really need to work on better communication, Kev. Expressing and talking before jumping to conclusions."

"I promise."

She dug into her bisque and moaned when it touched her tongue.

"Too hot?"

"No, I think I had an orgasm."

"Was the food in Alexander that bad?"

"Worse. We were hungry all the time, and still, the cockroaches ate most of what the chow hall had to offer." She tried the jambalaya and made tiny moans of pleasure each time the fork touched her tongue.

"Poor you. You hate cockroaches."

"Huuuuge cockroaches. One of them grew so big, it chased me with a shoe around the block."

"So pets and exercise." He kissed her neck. "Jail sounds great so far. How did you manage the other inmates?"

"I was the most popular girl in jail."

"Sounds like my Valkyrie."

"Yep." She unwrapped his shirt like a Christmas present, while she kept taking sips from her bisque and bites from her jambalaya. Helen ran her fingers through his blond chest hair. She stopped eating so she could kiss his nipples. One, then the other, taking her time. "All the girls and all the boys loved me and wanted to be my friend and play with me."

"So jail is like high school. It's a popularity game."

She unbuckled his belt and undid his pants, caressing his muscular thighs. "I was so popular one time that a few girls got jealous. They tried to kill me, but my guardian angel saved me."

"Who?"

"You."

"Me?"

She nodded. "Yeah, it was you. You sent a guardian angel to save me."

"You were hit a lot on the head in jail?"

"I'll tell you all about it, because I gave my word, but not tonight." She reached into his boxers, and her hand greeted his stiffening cock. "Right now I'm into eating, and then I'll eat you, and you'll begin compensating me." Her hand massaged his balls.

Kevin reached down to the snake under her dress that was pressed against his buttocks, very much breathing like a living creature. He lifted the hem of the black dress Ginger had given Helen her for her court appearance and touched the hot flesh. It rose out of her panties and jumped to the warm touch of his fingers. She moaned.

"Did someone really try to hurt you in there?"

"Yeah, I had to go into the PC unit."

"Must have been one effing large computer."

"Protective custody, dummy."

"Sorry for not being fluent with your ex-con's badass lingo." Kevin stroke her shaft lightly and played with her smooth balls. A year ago, the thought was inconceivable, but now when he thought of sex, that was always part of the equation. He closed his fingers around the massive shaft. The feeling of her growing and swelling in his hand made him giddy.

"I dreamed about you every night, Kev," she whispered. "When I wasn't dreaming, I imagined us together."

Kevin slipped off her lap and went on his knees between her legs. "Pull the dress up."

"Why?"

"I wanna see you."

"You already know what's there." She pulled the dress up nonetheless. Her beautiful long body unwrapped. She was white northern ice-queen, with a golden tinge of creole roots, and the scars, contribution of the Marine Corps. There were no secrets left between them.

Kevin's fingers played on her thigh and circled her bellybutton. "That's my Valkyrie—you're so beautiful." He pulled her panties down, and her snake sprang out, slapping his empty hand. "Tell me what you need, and I'll do it."

"I want everything."

"No need to be so specific."

"Please...put me in your mouth." Her voice was barely audible.

"Like that?" He wrapped his fingers around her hot rod. It felt smooth and warm and hard as steel. Kevin squeezed and Helen groaned. He very slowly pumped it in his hand, watching as a clear droplet materialized at the flared head. Kevin reached out with his other hand and closed it around the shaft. Both hands couldn't cover the entire length. He shivered when he thought of her filling his body again. He touched her lower lips. Helen's flower was soaking wet. He teased her with his tongue, reaching out and not touching her tip.

His purple eyes shone, and the intense way he stared at her almost made her bust a nut.

Kevin kissed the bulbous head, and it heaved, extracting another drop. With the tip of his tongue, he lapped out like a kitten at the clear drop, slurping it in. Another one formed and his tongue burrowed into the bulbous head's slit trying to extract more nectar.

His hand touched her pussy and found her button. It was protruding, like another tiny cock craving attention. His lips finally closed around the big head.

"Yeah, just like that." Helen closed her eyes, but immediately opened them again; she didn't feel like missing anything. "Like that and everything else that I want."

"I'll always give you everything you want." His thumb pressed her mound, the tiny patch of skin between her balls and vagina. His finger entered her slit. She was soaked.

Helen's mind went into a hundred different places, and she struggled not to cum right there. His finger pressed inside her, filling her, and Helen tightened around him. She wanted him inside her, she wanted to be inside him. Everything, just like she said. She pushed her hips against his hand, tightening her legs around him.

"I can't, Kev..."

Kevin added another finger, stretching her tight hole even farther. His tongue lazily circled her glans, sliding over the sensitive nerves. Every now and then he licked the cock's slit furiously, then he returned to slowly caressing the sensitive ridge.

"I need...I need," she whimpered.

He knew what she needed. Kevin planted his thumb on her clit, rubbing the sensitive knob firmly. Once, twice, that was all it took. Helen exploded around his fingers. She closed her legs and leaned forward. Her hands settled on his shoulders, and she squeezed. An explosion of lust went up from between her legs and hit her pleasure center. She closed her eyes and moaned softly again and again.

Kevin laughed around her cock, sending another wave of pleasure down her spine. He worked his fingers faster inside her, and a second climax pounded through her body, less than a minute later. He started another cycle, but Helen grabbed his wrist.

Helen's head was spinning. The second time she came rocked her senses. Before she'd met Kevin she used to play with her clit, a lot. But she needed serious conditioning and time to orgasm even once.

Kevin kissed her cock's bulbous head. He extracted his fingers and, never losing eye-contact, licked them, tasting her. She tasted sweet. Helen took his wrist and pressed his fingers to her mouth. She opened her cherry lips and greedily sucked on them.

Tasting herself made her feel naughty, bold. She sucked Kevin's fingers clean, taking her time. Kevin stared at her, mesmerized.

"Stand up, Kev."

"Huh?"

"You said whatever I want. That's what I want."

Kevin complied, and Helen yanked his pants down all the way, along with his boxers. His cock sprang up, and she grabbed it, hungry for it. She leaned down and got close. Kevin wasn't lacking down below, at least not according to her limited experience. Her hand closed around him, leaving a couple of inches exposed. She lightly stroked him, and it was his turn to groan.

His fingers laced in the golden river that ran down to her back, and he moaned again as he felt her breath hot on his lower head.

"I'm going to take you to the bed, Kev, and I'm going to fuck you. I'm going to put my cock deep inside you, and I'm never coming out again."

"I have to go to work tomorrow. It's a new place. People will raise an eyebrow if I come in with you attached to my rear end."

"Tell me I'm your sun and moon."

"And the stars and the ocean."

"Tell me you want me inside you, Kev."

"I want you inside me so much."

"Tell me you want me to pound you till you scream."

That all it took. Kevin exploded in her hand. Helen was caught completely off guard. He spurted onto her face, capturing her across her lip and cheek, shooting into her beautiful hair.

"Sorry," he huffed. "Been too long. I couldn't...sorry."

"That's okay." She kept stroking him. "I like that you can't resist me." She sat back. Maybe a little of prison rubbed onto her because she pulled him down onto his knees again, using his cock, then pressed his head down, just like she saw Valerie once do to Aziz. He went for her cock, but she pushed him farther.

"Use your tongue on my clit," she whispered.

"What?"

"Use your tongue on my clit," she said louder and pushed his head and hiked one leg over his shoulder. He could feel the suede of her shoe on his back as he dove into her. Her body twisted each time he hit the spot, and she worked her hips, thrusting herself at his tongue.

"Yes," she moaned.

His nimble tongue licked her folds. Helen was a big girl, and her clit was almost the size of a pinky. It stood up eagerly, and Kevin sucked it into his mouth. His tongue played on the nerve-rich knob, caressing it and flexing it left and right. Three seconds later, Helen exploded for the third time. A wave of pleasure surged through her body, and she tensed, going rigid as she came. She grabbed his head and roughly forced his face into her pussy, drenching him with her nectar.

"Yes, yes, yes, yessssss," she agreed in her throaty voice.

Her legs closed around his head, sealing his face deep inside her folds. Kevin kept licking as she shuddered and tensed around him. A man with lesser lungs might have pulled back, but he was a free-diver and could hold his breath for five minutes. He gladly kept on pleasuring her as her storm slowly subsided.

Kevin pulled out. "I like the new dominating you. Is that a jail thing?"

"That was..." she started giggling but then stopped because Kevin was obviously not satiated. He leaned in and kissed her massive head, tasting her salty precum again. He swabbed her, getting all, then softly sucked on the head.

Helen moaned, and Kevin sucked a little harder.

His hands worked on her shaft while he slowly took more of her into his mouth. His lips stretched around her girth, and his mouth opened wide as could possibly go. He worked her with his tongue, which was always difficult when he took her length in. One hand kept pumping; the other went to her large sack, where it massaged her smooth skin, sending sparks of pleasure up into her body.

His purple eyes kept staring at her. So lewd and so sweet. She loved that nothing about her felt gross or weird for him. She had so many issues with her own body, but Kevin locked them in the basement and threw away the key. With him, she was the most desired woman on the planet.

"I love you," she said.

Kevin sucked her harder, stuffing more cock into his mouth. Enveloping her in his warm wet tunnel. She felt the head reach the back of his throat, and a moan of pure ecstasy escaped her mouth when she thought of what would come next.

"I'm gonna cum, Kev."

He shook his finger. Not yet.

Kevin kept sucking, his hands went to her buttocks and pulled her forward, his jaw stretched, and she felt the big head open up the curve in his throat. He swallowed, the velvety pressure sleeve around her hard member constricted, shooting out more pleasure streams through her body.

He stopped, his mouth lewdly stretched around her girth, never losing eye contact, he hummed "Sweet Caroline," which is an excellent choice if your mouth is around your futanari lover's tool.

"Oh, God."

She saw the bulge growing in his throat as he pushed farther down. Helen closed her eyes, all her senses focused on the sensation.

Kevin pulled out to take a breather but pressed right in again. This time his throat yielded immediately, and she popped through without resistance. His throat contracted around her cock, trying to expel the invader, but Kevin never panicked. He gripped her root, feeling her heartbeat. It made him hard again, thinking about his Valkyrie's pleasure. He felt safe, tightening around her. Her shuddering moans were the focus of his world. Swallow, gasp and breathe.

When Diana taught him to deep throat, fear was the incentive. With Helen it was desire.

He was too lost inside the moment. The feeling of Helen's cock twitching and kicking inside his throat. The choke of her flesh tense against his. Her hand playing in his hair. Those feelings went from his throat, down his chest to the tip of his cock. He sucked on her large member, her fingers in his hair, her other hand caressing his back. He was in a trance. No embarrassment or inhibitions left between them, only lust.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds