Family Issues Ch. 13

He pulled back. "I want you to fuck my throat."

"What? No!"

He nodded. "Yep. That's what I want." Kevin took both her hands in his and her cock back in his warm mouth. He held her and filled himself by her warmness. There was nothing hotter and romantic than feeling her hands on his. Playing. He surrendered to the feeling for a moment and then gently placed her hands on the back of his head. He swallowed her entirely until his lips touched her balls.

Kevin winked at her.

"I'm not gonna do it, Kev. It's brutal, and you're too gentle and precious."

He shook his head and emitted a muffled, pleading sound. He pulled back and stared at her, expectation all over his face.

She couldn't resist.

She started slow. Pulling Kevin toward her and letting go. Kevin's slight moans and his hands caressing her thighs bolstered her confidence. She slowly built a rhythm, one, two, three, the fourth time going all the way, then letting him breathe. Then dive, one two, three, four, she fucked his throat in earnest. It felt wild to let go, to pull and watch his throat bulging with each thrust. One two, three, four.

His lips stretched and caressed her skin as she pushed all the way inside. He coughed, and she immediately pulled out and looked at him, worried. Kevin shook his head, licked her from her balls to the tip, then dove again on her length. His lips touched her abs and he stayed there, moaning around her girth. Helen moaned softly as her flared head pushed deeply inside his wet cavern. Her hands caressed his hair and she stated moving in and out again.

One two, three, four.

"I'm..." she huffed. "I'm... Fuck, fuck, fuck." She buried herself inside him to the hilt and grunted as she emptied herself deeply, oh so deep inside him. Her hands locked behind his head and she pulled as her balls pumped all her pent-up frustration, fears, sorrow, and lust.

She took some time to see straight again. When she did, she could feel Kevin's soft tongue leisurely lapping on her cock.

"That wasn't terrible, was it?" he said.

"Kev?"

"What?"

She giggled. "Now who is oversexed?"

"I missed your taste. Let's find the bedroom Mike talked about. You promised to fuck me." Kevin pulled her after him into a back room and to a corridor. He had to call Ginger for directions. She sounded surprised that they weren't in bed already, doing it like rabbits. It sure sounded like he caught her in the middle of doing it like rabbits with Mike. Kevin hid the fact that he and Helen had done the foreplay at her desk.

There was a small bedroom at the end, facing the river. It was small and felt as old as the rest of the building, but it was tidy. Kevin was only interested in the queen-sized bed that dominated it.

"Come on." He jumped, taking off what was left of his clothes.

They hugged naked under the ugly, flowery covers, breathing hard and giggling like teenagers in love. Helen licked his nose. "What have you been up to while I was inside?"

"Lately I've been busy trying to get the love of my life out of jail."

Helen kissed him passionately. She touched her lips to his softly tenderly, then kissed his chin and nose. He could feel her hard cock between his legs, pushing and poking.

"Did I tell you how much I love you, Kev?"

"Not enough."

Helen pressed her hand to her wet sex and got her fingers nice and slick. She slid her fingers up and down the crack of his ass. Her finger slipped easily into Kevin, and he moaned and grabbed at her shoulders.

"Helen..."

Helen slid another finger into him, and he whimpered and pushed back against her fingers. She finger-fucked his ass while she licked and sucked on his nipples. Kevin was moaning and quivering underneath her. She pulled back and used more of her love juice on her cock. It was hard as steel and swollen bright red.

Helen pushed his legs forward, and Kevin grabbed his knees and held them. She then moved forward and positioned the head against his tight entrance. She cooed softly as she felt his star spread for her and with a firm push, it popped inside him. The ruby head immediately flared up inside his tunnel, sealing her inside. He gasped and squeezed his ass on her member. He let go of his legs and grabbed at Helen's waist and held her back.

"That's what you wanted?"

Kevin moaned and took her scarred tit into his mouth.

"Don't forget Ashley."

"God forbid." He kissed her other nipple and sucked it in. He felt his tiny ass spread and accept the broad tip of her massive thick cock, enveloping it. A pleasurable pressure sleeve for her cock.

Kevin wrapped his legs around her waist. She pushed into him nice and slow, pausing to let him get used to her girth again. Kevin rubbed his hands up and down her body. He moved around to her smooth, tight butt and pressed, to let her know he wanted her to keep going.

"I missed you so much, Kev. "

Helen pulled back and then pushed back in, sliding a little farther into him.

"A-almost, almost..." She gasped as she finally rooted the last few inches of her impressive length inside her lover. She lay on top of him, breathing hard, soft skin against warm skin. Welded.

She ground her cock against him, stirring it deep within his tight tunnel, as her massive cum-filled balls pressed to his smaller ones.

He panted hard as she slowly drew the length of her cock from him till only the tip remained. The void it left in him called her right back. She didn't leave him empty; a minute later, she pushed right in, gaining a feminine moan from him.

She pulled back, repeated, and then sank all the way into him, letting out a deep groan. Kevin's slim body shuddered as she brushed against his prostate. She slid all the way out and then pushed back in. He whimpered his need as she bumped that magic spot again and again.

Their bodies were pressed to one another, damp with sweat as they coupled, his mouth open and his eyes on hers. At the most feminine position, he could be, below Helen, bred. He locked his arms around her neck and pulled her for a kiss.

She moved faster and harder in long strokes. Pushing again and again inside Kevin, in and out, in and out.

Helen pumped faster and harder. Her hips slapped loudly against his as she grunted loudly. Kevin moaned and clutched at her shoulders. He pushed his hand between their bodies. Helen's athletic body moved like a mighty wave. Claiming him. Just the perfect way they both loved.

She closed her eyes and breathed deep. "Wait, wait." He pressed his palm to her stomach, stopping her. "I wanna," he gasped, "I wanna try something. On your back."

"Mmmm... cowboy?"

"Something."

She pulled back smiling and rolled on her back, stretched her long body like a cat. Kevin straddled her, facing the window. He grabbed her cock and rubbed it against his starfish.

"Hey, not that," she said. "I wanna see your face. Not like—ooh that feels sooo goooood..." she moaned, biting her lip as she felt his hand now on the root of her cock. He cried, too, as he impaled himself on her girth. She ground her cock into him, stirring his insides.

"Wait!" Kevin huffed as his eyes squeezed shut, feeling her shift and ready herself under him. Watching his back, she began to fuck him, her cock sliding in and out of his ass as she pushed up into him repeatedly. When he was halfway to the bottom, he stopped her, then did something that made her gasp.

He pressed his own cock down until it aligned with her pussy lips. Letting gravity do the work, he impaled himself farther. His own cock head breached her wet flower and opened her up. Helen felt herself both spearing and impaled. His cock head rubbed her clit as it plunged into her depth while her cock slithered deeper up his tunnel.

Helen pulled her legs up over her head, and Kevin started bouncing. The room was filled with their moans as the friction grew. He impaled himself to the max because it meant his own cock was deep inside her delicate folds.

"Yessss..." The bed creaked under them as she began to bounce him on her cock, their bodies warming and becoming slick with sweat. Their voices mixed, echoing around the room in a chorus of gasps and moans. Hers throaty and getting louder, his soft as he felt himself about to explode.

Faster and faster.

They didn't stop, they didn't even slow. Their pleasure peaked as she continued to frantically pummel his ass, and he continued to squeeze inside her tight pussy. Hotter and hotter.

Helen experienced absolute bliss as his squeezing and massaging of her clit became too much. A second later, her cock exploded and her pussy convulsed. Two giant waves collided inside her body, and all she could do was let herself be carried on the tidal wave. As she spasmed, she milked his cock, and Kevin, too, erupted deep inside her, pouring his hot lust into her wet tunnel as she poured her own baby-making milk deep in his bowels.

Later they lay there for several long minutes, staring at the ceiling.

Kevin broke up laughing first, and Helen joined in a second later.

"Holy motherfuck," he panted. "That was fucking wild."

"Wanna try again?"

"In a minute."

She cuddled his slim body and felt deep contentment just to lie there and feel his heartbeat. Diana once claimed it had been scientifically proved that some men exuded a pheromone that made futa girls go crazy and that Kevin was one of them. Helen was never sure if it was pure bullshit or had a grain of truth; she simply loved to breathe him in. "What's next, Kev?"

"We have more sex, and we go to sleep. And we wake up early because we really made a mess, and I don't want to get Ginger in trouble. Then I need to go to work. I can sneak you into my new apartment. I'm only supposed to move in on Monday, but the place is empty, and I've got the key."

"Where is it?"

"Sweet location. Nothing like the penthouse, but it's got a bay-area view. Two and a half rooms. The half room is for Peter Dinklage, in case he feels like dropping by."

"Did he say anything?"

"No, but you can never be too prepared."

"Why did you quit your old job?"

"I didn't like it there." He decided never to tell her it was because of her trial. "Anyway, I found a new one two days ago. Easy peasy. I'm not sure how long I'll stay in this one. Mike got this banging idea for a diving computer that has an underwater communication gadget. So, I think I'll try start-upping on the weekends. If things click and we're on to something...dunno yet."

"Well, you sure got the future all sorted out. Do you see me fitting in there somehow?"

"I told you, you can come live with me. I don't mind being your sugar daddy."

"I meant for the long run."

"Ah, excellent question, Ms. Brion, I'm glad you asked." Kevin reached for his pants and pulled out a shiny object from his wallet. "My dad gave me this ring. It runs in the family. It belonged to his grandmother, and he gave it to my mom."

She opened her eyes wide. "What?"

"Be a good girl. Be sweet and prove yourself as ring-worthy material, and in two or three years, five max, you're gonna get a proposal."

"It's so beautiful and big."

"Four carats. My great grandpa fought in the airborne unit in France during World War Two. He stole it from a dead German soldier. Looting is a respectable O'Brien family tradition, by the way. Play your cards right, and you get to wear it."

"Wow." She took the ring and slipped it on her finger. "It's beautiful. And it fits perfectly."

"Helen Brion."

"What, baby?"

"Give me back my ring."

"No."

"Yes."

She shook her head. "Who knows what's gonna happen in five years?"

"Helen Brion."

"Nope. Might be my only chance of ever getting a diamond ring, so I'm keeping it."

"Give me back my ring, you thief."

"No can do. I think I'm developing feelings towards it."

"Huh."

"By the way," she said. "In case you were wondering, I do."

"I didn't kneel, and I didn't ask you anything."

"Then what the hell is your engagement ring doing on my finger?"

"You stole it."

Helen sighed happily and hid her hand below her ass as Kevin tried to grab it. "I showed initiative, that's all. I think it was the crappiest proposal in mankind's history, but I'll let it slide because you just saved my ass from life in prison. So, I do. Helen O'Brien sounds nice. Yep."

"I didn't propose—"

"Chill, Charlie Brown."

"You chill!" He pointed an accusing finger at her. "You you think I'm scared of commitment? You're just full of shit. There's a court across the street. There's a marriage registration office in there, and it might still be open. Let's go."

"Let's."

"On the count of three. One, two, three."

They both laughed when neither rose.

"Knew you're just full of it." He kissed her neck. "You think I'm scared of commitment? I'll see your bullshit and raise you two kids."

"Kids?"

"Yeah." He thumped his chest like a gorilla. "Our kids will be amazing. Think about it. Me with my good looks, humor, smarts, and resourcefulness, and you with your ability to have kids."

"You have been thinking ahead."

"A boy and a girl. Ben and Jerry. Or we could call them after street names. Most people who are named after street names become famous."

"I want a big family. At least three kids," Helen said.

"I think two is more than enough."

Helen shook her head. "Three."

"Two and a dog."

"Three." She kissed the ring. She really liked it.

"Two and a dog and a parrot."

"Three."

"Two, and one of them is gonna be really fat."

"Three."

–-

Sometimes you plan for three kids, and God starts laughing. Then you decide that four is also an excellent number.

–-Epilogue

Purple was her favorite color.

She once lived in a penthouse with her sister, and she was surrounded by loneliness. She called it her home, and even though it provided certainties, she had never felt rooted in it. Helen referred to that period in her life as 'the time before I started living.' Now she had her own family. Kevin called it married plus four noises, but Helen called it 'my anchor,' because that's what families are about. Some think its unconditional love, but it's really the sense of belonging. Her family—five pairs of eyes that looked up to her, oblivious to her scars, her eyepatch, and her insecurities. Her family, five pairs of purple eyes, and they all looked up to her with admiration and love.

Purple was definitely her favorite color nowadays.

"Seems deserted." Jack nodded towards the Valkyrie. The white yacht rose softly on a lazy wave.

"Weird. Kevin would never leave it like that." Helen scanned the water as Jack aligned the Black Pearl with the Valkyrie. She slipped her high heels off and jumped onto the yacht's ladder, barefoot. "Thanks for the ride, Jack."

"Anytime, princess. Call me if there's any trouble." He waved her goodbye, and the sixteen Chinese tourists he took for the dive dutifully copied him.

The deck was deserted, but the obvious sounds from below told her the real story. She trudged from starboard to port, deliberately making noise, and flipped a heavy air-tank. Ten seconds later, Sam's blonde head popped from the hatch. Her face was a bit flushed, and she had an apologetic grin ready, but when she saw it was Helen, it turned to an embarrassed, worried frown.

"Mom?"

"Hi, sweetie."

"How, how did you get here?"

"When we flew overhead, I asked the pilot if I could borrow a parachute."

"Epic."

"I bet 'crap' is the word you were looking for."

Sam grinned and hugged her mother.

The head of Sam's boyfriend popped up next from the hatch. He looked flushed, too, and his shock of black hair was disarrayed. "Hi, Mrs. O'Brien."

"It's Helen, and your shirt is inside out, Derek."

"Oh." He blushed deeply.

"I, I showed Derek the bridge. He wanted to learn how to navigate."

"I bet you did, sweetie." Helen's forced a smile as not to alarm Derek. Sam recognized her mother's mood and flinched.

"I love you, Mommy."

"Samantha O'Brien, you and your dad and I are going to have a very long talk."

"Just remember my last report card. Straight A's all the way. And that I love you, but I'm sixteen—"

"Fifteen and a half."

"And that I love you both very much."

"I love you too, pumpkin." Helen kissed her daughter's cheek. Sam was almost as tall as her mother. She inherited Helen's sharp northern beauty, softened by her father's big purple eyes. Several modelling agencies showed heavy interest. To Sam's great dismay, her parents unanimously insisted that education precede fame.

Boys showed interest much earlier. Since Sam had inherited none of her mother's insecurities, the combination meant trouble.

Helen gazed out at the ocean, hoping to spot two blond heads popping up on the surface. "By the way, sweetie, that condom packet sticking out of your pocket—"

"I bought it for a friend; it's not mine." Sam shoved the condoms deeper into her jeans.

"Tell your friend that brand is complete crap. They sometimes rip at the worst moment."

"How do you know?"

"You think I won you playing Bingo?"

"Oh."

"When did they...?" Helen scanned the water again.

"An hour ago."

"Then they should be up already."

"Maybe less than an hour. Jesus, Mom, stop fidgeting like a teenage girl in love. Derek will think you're weird."

"I'm not fidgeting."

"You were only gone for five days."

"That's the longest your dad and I have ever been apart."

Two divers' fins flew from below to land at the deck. A second later another blond top appeared on the starboard diver's ledge. "Sam! We saw a whale. A massive hunchback, it was chasing a—" Ben stopped in mid-sentence. "Hey! Dad, Mom is here," he hollered. Ben, long ago, had conformed to the social expectation that forbade physical shows of endearment in public between a mother and a twelve-year-old boy. Still, he dropped the BCD and tank and ran into her arms, wetsuit dripping seawater and all.

"Mom, I missed you."

She hugged him tight and kissed his blond spikes. "Me too."

"I could have sworn I saw the Black Pearl's silhouette; now I know why." Kevin's smiling face appeared over the gunwale. "How was the flight?"

"You know me. Stressful."

"And what did Carmela want?"

"She wants me to come back to Richardson and Williams."

Kevin raised both eyebrows as he peeled the wetsuit off.

"As the new CEO," Helen said.

"Wow. Big salary?"

She threw him a towel and ogled as he dried himself. The sun kissed his muscles and made her want to feel them under her fingers. Her husband had added a pound or five but kept his body in good shape over the years. "Big salary and lots of shares," she said.

"And?"

"I'll probably say no."

"Because it's too weird going back?"

She'd waited long enough. Helen hugged her husband and kissed his smiling lips. "Because I remember how it was with William. Burning the candle at both ends week after week. The girls still need me, Ben needs me. Hell, even Sam still needs me to be there."

"Not that we mind being filthy rich, but whatever you choose, we're behind you eighty percent. As long as you choose right."

"Yeah?" She breathed him in and nibbled his ear.

"Babe." He nodded towards Ben because he could feel how hard she was getting under the dress.

Helen squinted. "Hmmm, your fault. Own it. "

"Okay then, Mom just had a long flight and she's exhausted, so—" A phone rang.

"It's Grandad," Sam said.

"Put him on speaker."

"Daddy, we found a turtle," Hallie sounded excited like only a five-year-old could be because of a turtle.

"Hi, sweetie, Mom is—"

"Grandad gave it lettuce." Annie grabbed the phone; there were sounds of a muffled fight. "Stop it, Hallie! We call it Mr. Speedy, but he's not that fast. Grandad said we can keep it in an aquarium, but we can't put water in it because Mr. Speedy is a land turtle."

"Hey, honey, give the phone back to your sister," Helen said. "I don't want you to fight."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds