First Time Wild Ch. 04

When he was finished with the verbal lesson, James stood and walked over to the pool table, situated just a few feet away. "Come on over and get yourself a cue," he ordered as he placed the cue ball on the table near the end where Pam stood.

Obediently Pam walked over to the cue stick rack and picked out a stick to use, looking down the shaft and twirling it to check how straight it was. James' eyes followed her across the room, taking special note of her ass. "Damn, that is nice," he said to himself with a slight smile on his face. "This is going to be fun."

After choosing a stick that seemed to be straight, Pam walked over to the pool table and stood next to James awaiting her next instructions. James told her that he wanted her to just hit the cue ball so he could watch her form a few minutes.

Giving an affirmative nod, Pam walked to the table and bent over to strike the ball with the stick. She briefly glanced over at James, as if seeking approval, before hitting the ball. The cue ball rolled anemically down the table, barely hitting the bumper.

James grinned at Pam and walked over to the cue ball, picked it up and repositioned it in front of Pam again.

"OK," James said. "We are going to work on your stance first. Set up for your shot again, but just hold your position. Don't hit the ball."

Pam bent over again, setting up to take the imaginary shot. As she did, James walked around, behind Pam and bent over her, placing his left hand next to her left hand and his right hand on the end of the cue stick next to hers. James was such a large man that Pam felt a bit nervous. She could feel his body lightly touching her back and bottom and it sent a slight tingle through her body. Not sensual, but electric none the less.

James then repositioned the cue stick, explaining what she needed to do to make better contact. Following this instruction, he then moved the stick forward in a slow motion, showing her how the stick should glide freely as she shot. He repeated this motion several times, asking Pam if she could feel the shot.

Pam nodded in agreement, but what she really felt was that through the process of showing her the shot, James had pressed his crotch up against her ass until she could definitely feel his cock on her left ass cheek. This made her feel self conscious and a bit guilty as, with very few exceptions, she did not allow other men to touch her in any way that would be considered, improper. "He's just teaching me a shot," she kept telling herself. "There is nothing wrong with what he is doing."

After the teaching moment, James removed his hand from the stick and told Pam to hit the ball. He did not move from his position, however, and Pam could still feel his manhood pressing against her. She struck the ball, sending it rolling down the table.

As the ball rolled to a stop, James stood up and started walking toward the end of the table to retrieve the ball. As he did, Pam backed away from the table and found her drink, taking a long draw from the straw until the glass was empty and a slurping sound was made. She needed to regain her nerves and convince herself that nothing inappropriate was going on.

Hearing the slurping straw, James waved at Mary, who poured another drink and brought it to Pam, who was still standing at the table.

"We are going to work on your form for a bit," James stated. "We need to get your mechanics down before we try much more." As he spoke, Pam picked up the new drink and took another long draw. Her liquid courage was starting to take effect and she began to relax.

"Take a few shots, trying to get the cue back to bounce off of the far cushion and stop back here on this spot," James said, placing the cue on the dot nearest Pam.

Pam walked over to the table and, trying to remember to let the stick glide smoothly, hit the ball.

"Again," James said, picking up the ball and replacing it on the spot.

Pam took several more shots, getting closer to the intended goal each time. Finally James told her to stop and explained that she was holding her body wrong as she set up for her shot. She was arching her back upwards when she needed to arch it downwards more. She was allowing her butt to droop downward, when she needed to lift it up more. She was also keeping her legs too close together, giving her an unstable stance.

"Set up again," James instructed.

Pam stepped up to the table and set up for a shot. "Hold it there," she heard James say. She froze her position.

James then walked over to Pam's left side, placed his right hand on the small of Pam's back, and pressed down lightly. Pam responded by arching her back downward. James then took his right hand and placed it under Pam, resting it on her abdomen, lifting up slightly, repositioning Pam yet again. "There, now lift your ass a bit," he said. Pam complied.

Removing his hand from the small of her back, James then placed it on the inside of her left thigh, pressing lightly to get her to spread her stance a bit. As Pam repositioned her legs, it was as if his hand was on her bare leg. She could feel his fingers pressing against her flesh. His hand was so big that it wrapped from the back of her thigh all the way around to the front edge of her thigh. Pam then became conscious of the fact that this man's hand was just a few inches from her crotch and it made her uncomfortable once again.

Now, repositioned, James told Pam to take a shot, but he did not remove his hands from her thigh or her stomach. Pam stroked the ball, sending it rolling.

"How did that feel?" James asked.

"A bit uncomfortable," she replied, knowing that he was talking about the stance, but her response also applied to where he placed his hands. "Get over it," she scolded herself. "He is just teaching me the game," Pam thought, again trying to convince herself that nothing inappropriate was taking place.

"It is going to feel uncomfortable until you used to it. Let's practice the stance again," James said. "We need to get you to the point that it becomes automatic. You can't be thinking about your set up every time you hit the ball. You have to be able to let it flow naturally."

Pam set up in her stance, trying to remember what James had told her. Again, she took a shot. As James retrieved the ball he told Pam that she was still fighting the stance. He placed the ball on the spot, told Pam to set up and as she did, placed his hands on her back and stomach again. This time, however, his large right hand moved future back to where it was resting at the top of her bottom. She could feel his large thumb pressing against the small of her back, while at the same time his little finger was resting in the crack of her ass. If the fabric of her jeans were any lighter, his finger would be nicely lodged between her cheeks. This made Pam blush slightly.

James big right hand positioned itself slightly higher on Pam's stomach. In fact, it was placed right at the base of her rib cage. She could feel his thumb pressing lightly against the lower, inside of her right breast. Pam tried to concentrate on the shot as she moved the stick, but all she could think of was James' hands. She took the shot, starting the cue ball rolling.

Again, James retrieved the ball and set it back in its place. "We are going to have to work on your stance for a while," James said. Pam nodded and set up again, waiting for James to place his hands.

Like before, James placed his hands on Pam's back and belly. And, just as before, when he did, he moved his left hand a bit further down her ass and his right hand further up her torso. His Left hand was now firmly on her ass and she could feel every movement of his fingers as he shifted his hand around. Not a caressing action, but a movement as though he was trying to find just the right resting spot for his palm and fingers.

His right hand had moved upward to where his large thumb was now firmly lodged between her breasts and his index finger was along the base of her right tit. "God, he's touching my breast," she thought to herself, trembling inside.

"Now, focus on your shot. Imagine that you are positioned for the shot. Imagine that you can see the stick glide effortlessly toward the cue ball. Imagine the ball rolling down the table and bouncing off of the bumper. Imagine the ball rolling back to where it started," he instructed.

Trying hard to concentrate on the shot and James' instructions, Pam pulled back and let the stick glide, striking the ball. The ball rolled down the table, struck the bumper and started rolling back toward her stopping just a few inches from its original starting point.

Excitedly, Pam jumped up, forgetting James's hands for the moment. "I did it," she squealed. "Well, almost anyway," she added with a smile of glee on her face.

"Good, good," James said. "See what happens when you concentrate on what you are doing?"

With a big grin on her face, Pam walked over and finished her third drink of the afternoon. The alcohol had helped her stay calm while her mind was trying to tell her to be concerned. She could see now that James was not trying to do anything inappropriate. He was just teaching her the game and it was obviously working, she reasoned. Turning back toward the pool table, Pam said, "Let's do that again," and set up for her shot.

She held her position for a moment while James resumed his instructive stance. Placing his left hand back onto her ass, he moved his right hand higher up her body to where he was cupping the bottom part of her right tit. "Take your shot," he ordered, before Pam could even think about his hand placement. Reactively, Pam took the shot. They both watched, without moving, as the ball rolled down the table.

"You have a tendency to sway backwards as you draw the stick back, then lean forward as you take your shot. You need to hold your stance better," James offered. "Let's try that again."

As he placed the ball on the starting mark, Pam took her position, waiting for James to take his. This time, however, he moved his left hand lower on her ass. "I am going to hold you steady so you can't rock backwards," he said.

Pam could feel his thumb pressing down between her ass cheeks and two of his fingers wrap around between her legs until they were resting directly on her pussy. The feeling was electric as a shiver shot through her groin. She could feel herself becoming aroused, rather than concerned this time. The alcohol had done its job in keeping her calm and relaxed. Again, James moved his hand around trying to get the perfect hold. In the process, he was massaging Pam's, now, engorged clit.

James placed his right hand firmly on Pam's right tit, taking hold of it as though it were a handle. "This should help me hold you from swaying forward," he added, as though there was nothing out of the norm in his actions. Pam could feel her nipples perk up as he fondled her breast in a mock effort to get just the right grip. "Now, focus on the shot. Focus with everything your mind can muster," he instructed, holding firmly to his sexy student.

Pam's face started to flush as she could feel her clit start to throb from the gently manipulation from James left hand. "Focus," she told herself. "Just focus on the shot." Pam could feel James increasing his massaging of both her pussy and tit. The sensations were amazing as they shot mini lightning bolts through her body. The combination of the touch and the naughtiness of the action were causing Pam to have feelings that she held only for her husband. "Focus," she scolded herself again.

Mustering all of the concentration she could, Pam took the shot, this time hitting her target.

Pam was not thinking about the shot any more, however. She was dangerously close to having an orgasm and even though she was inebriated, she did not want to have one at James' hand. Standing upright, Pam gently pushed James away, her face glistening with tiny beads of sweat, and walked over to the table to sit down for a moment.

"I need to go," Pam finally said. "It is getting late." Her voice trembled as she spoke.

James smiled at her and agreed, knowing that he had the housewife close to where he wanted her, emotionally. "See you on Monday, same time," James said.

Pam just nodded and walked out of the building without saying anything. Once in the car, she sat for a few minutes trying to assimilate what had transpired. Feelings of lustful arousal filled her senses, but at the same time a sense of guilt was present. Again, Pam convinced herself that what had occurred was not wrong and that James probably didn't even know that he had caused her such arousal. In fact, she justified in her mind that he probably didn't even know he was touching her body in spots that were inappropriate as his hands were so big that they just spread further than he had intended.

Without thinking, Pam's right hand moved to her crotch and started rubbing. Her eyes closed as she tilted her head back against the headrest. She was lost in the desires going through her mind and though a pang of guilt was present, lust was the overriding emotion she was experiencing at that moment. The movement over her pussy increased as Pam applied more pressure with each stroke until she started to shudder. An orgasm rippled through her body causing her to moan softly to herself.

The orgasm subsided and as it did, Pam suddenly realized where she was. "Oh, god! Did anyone see me?" she fearfully wondered, looking around the parking lot for anyone that may have watched her indecent public display of self gratification.

Quietly Pam started the car and drove home.

Once home, Pam, still filled with desire, walked into the bathroom and started filling the Jacuzzi tub. She needed to relax. As the water filled the tub, Pam removed her clothes and stood, staring at herself in the mirror. Her nipples were still erect. She reached up with her right hand, touching her left nipple. It was sensitive to the touch.

She then looked lower, to her pubic region. The glisten of moisture was present. Pam moved her hand to her neatly trimmed mound and rubbed. It, too, was sensitive to the touch.

Soon the tub was filled and Pam slipped into the water, letting the warmth caress her body. She could feel the stress slipping away, but the feelings of guilt continued to pound against her mind, trying to control her thoughts. She would not let the guilt in, reminding herself over and over that nothing inappropriate had occurred.

Successfully fighting back her feelings, Pam once again moved her hand to her pubic mound and rubbed. It felt good, sending tingles of pleasure through her body. Pam continued the manipulation of her clitoris and with in just a few minutes, a tidal wave of pleasure crashed through her.

I arrived home at about 5:30 pm. It had been a long day so as I entered my house, I really had just one thing on my mind. I wanted to sit back and unwind. Maybe watch a ball game on TV and have an adult beverage. What met me at the door, however, changed my mind.

As I closed the door behind me and turned to enter the living room, there before me stood Pam. She was completely naked and held a glass of Bourbon in one hand. My eyes got big and a smile filled my face as my beautiful wife stepped toward me.

Pam's empty hand reached up and took hold of my shirt, pulling me toward her for a kiss. Our lips met and out tongues danced together in each other's mouths. After a moment of kissing, Pam pulled her face away from mine and, keeping her grip on my shirt, pulled me to the couch. As I stood next to the couch, Pam let go of the shirt and reached down to unbuckle my belt and pants. Once she had successfully completed that task and my pants lay at my ankles, she pushed me backwards, forcing me to sit on the couch. The whole time I said nothing and did nothing but grin.

Without saying a word, Pam handed me the glass of Bourbon and knelt down in front of me, her eyes fixed on my face. Quickly she fished my cock out through the opening in my boxers and started to stroke it to hardness. "I love you," she said, just before lowering her mouth onto my ridged cock.

Taking a long swallow of the liquor, I laid my head back against the couch and closed my eyes, enjoying the feel of her moist lips on my member.

Slowly she bobbed her head up and down my erection, letting her tongue slither along the shaft with each motion. Periodically she would stop at the tip and tickle it with her tongue, causing my engorged member to twitch slightly. Once she felt the twitching, she would resume the bobbing motion. The sensations going through my body were a combination of the sexual pleasure I was receiving and an incredible love for this woman. I was in heaven.

As my orgasm neared, my cock started to throb. Pam sensed the throbbing and increased her movement up and down my shaft, bringing me even closer to climax. When she started sucking harder I could hold back no longer (like I was really trying to hold back) and an explosion of cum shot hard into my wife's waiting mouth. Without hesitation, she swallowed my load, sucking and milking my cock for every last drop until my orgasm had subsided.

When she was done, I took another long drink of my Bourbon, finishing the glass in just the two swallows. Before I could put the glass down, or even say anything, Pam reached up, took the glass from my hand and set it on the floor, then took my hands in hers and pulled me forward. As she did this, she lay down on the floor, pulling me over on top of her.

I reached out and caught myself with my hands so that I would not crush her. I was now kneeling over her, my hands at her shoulder level and my knees between her legs about her knee level. Wrapping her arms around my neck, Pam pulled herself up to my head, planting a big, wet kiss on my lips.

Lowering herself back down, she looked up at me with a big grin of her own and said, "My turn," before scooting away from me until her pussy was directly below my mouth. I knew instantly what she wanted.

Coyly I lowered my head, but instead of going straight to her womanhood, I brushed my cheek against her thigh. I started kissing her skin as I moved my head closer and closer to her waiting pussy, causing Pam to let out a soft moan of pleasure. Finally I reached the spot she wanted me to focus on and lightly brushed my tongue across her trimmed bush. This brought a small shudder to her body, which I found rather interesting, wondering what had caused my wife to be so aroused.

I was even more surprised when my tongue parted her pussy lips to find that her clitoris was already enlarged to full size. Needing to see with my eyes, I pulled my head back momentarily, confirming that her pussy was already red and her clit already swollen as though it had been used. "Curious," I said to myself. Pam doesn't masturbate. She thinks it is wrong. (You need to know her upbringing to fully understand her feelings toward sex in general.)

Making the mental note, I reengaged her pussy, my tongue now torturing her clit with abandon. I didn't know what she had been doing, but I did know that from her actions and the condition of her cunt, she was fully aroused and ready for some release. As I lowered my head, I saw Pam's hands rise to her breasts, pinching at the nipples and kneading the mounds. She was hot and ready to go.

Methodically, I maneuvered my tongue around her clit, darting into her vagina periodically to increase her pleasure. As I felt her body start to tense up I knew that an orgasm was not too far behind, signally that I needed to increase the pressure from my tongue. I complied, increasing both the speed of my licking and the intensity of my sucking along with the amount of pressure I was able to provide her clit.

I felt her body tighten up just as her back arched upward. Her hips thrust upward into my face and I felt her body start to shake. Her orgasm hit like a tsunami, covering her from head to toe in pleasure and sensation. Pam's body shook for several minutes without seeming to let up. She was thrashing her head back and forth and moaning loudly now as her hips thrust upward time and time again, in rhythm with my sucking and the orgasmic tremors she was experiencing.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds