First Time Wild Ch. 04

Wednesday came at last and Pam prepared for her pool lesson. "What to wear?" she asked herself as she sorted through her closet.

The memory of the last lesson and the whistle from the guy as she left the building flashed in her mind. She was oddly pleased that someone still found her attractive, even at her age. It made her feel sexy and alive. She had no desire for another man, but it was fun to be desired by other men.

Hoping that there would be someone at the bar when her lesson ended, she selected a shorter skirt this time, and a form fitting top. "Maybe I can get another whistle," She chuckled to herself, almost amazed that she would even think about something like this. She hated being looked at as a piece of meat, but this was different, somehow. She finished her ensemble with a pair of 3" heels.

Pam pulled the skirt up her long, shapely legs and positioned it on her hips. It was one of her shorter skirts, coming to about mid-thigh on her. The black thong she wore underneath fit tight and caressed her pussy as she moved. She really enjoyed wearing thongs for that reason.

She started to put her bra on then hesitated. She thought about the last lesson and decided that she was going to try to distract James a bit. Tossing the bra back onto her dresser, she pulled the top over her head and down her body.

Looking at herself in the mirror, she gave herself a nod of approval and headed for the door. She had never left her house dressed like this without her husband so a bit of excitement and trepidation filled her mind. Resolved, however, she proceeded to the Wild Horse Saloon.

James got a great big smile on his face when Pam walked into the Pool Room. He really did not expect her to show after the last session. He knew he had pushed the prudish homemaker farther than he should have, but if all went the way he planned, he would be pushing her even further today.

"You look great," James complemented. As Pam walked toward him, he opened his arms wide for a hug.

Smiling, Pam stepped into his arms and gave him a gently hug while his huge arms wrapped around her body, drawing her in tight to his chest. He was a big man and Pam realized the immenseness of his form as he enveloped her. James' hands moved from the middle of her back to her ass, checking out and finding that she was not wearing a bra. "Damn this is too good," he thought.

"Ready to start?" he asked Pam.

"Are you?" she questioned back.

Smiling, James offered her a drink and started to explain that he was going to push her a bit farther in this lesson, though he would not tell her his plan. "When we are done today, you are going to know if you can concentrate through anything or not," he said.

Pam wasn't sure how to take that last remark, but she sucked down her drink and turned toward the pool table to get started.

For the next 30 minutes, James went through the routine of quizzing her on what she had learned to that point and working through her shot set up. His hands remained on the outside of her clothing, though he did let them roam to her ass and tits on a frequent basis. As she took the shots, she was able to focus and make a majority of them.

This caused Pam to feel a sense of accomplishment and security in what was going on, reasoning that the past lessons were actually paying off. She was not intimidated as James touched her and she was able to make the shots without distraction. The alcohol had obviously clouded her judgment into thinking that his touching was normal and benign.

After her second drink was consumed, James started to become more aggressive in his plan, but due to the conditioning of the last lesson, Pam did not even flinch when he reached up under her skirt and pulled her thong down her legs. In fact, she stepped out of the garment without instruction as it reached her ankles.

Resuming where he had left off with the last lesson, James slowly inserted 2 large fingers into Pam's pussy. She was not as moist this time, however, as she truly had convinced herself that there was nothing erotic about his actions. As he started to rub his large fingers back and forth across her clit, however, her body betrayed her and her juices started to form.

James pushed in and out of her pussy for a moment before Pam set the cue ball rolling down the table. They both watched the ball roll, but neither of them moved from their position, James fingers still thrusting into her hole.

Pam was starting to feel the arousal build, but continued to try to push it from her mind. "He is not going to beat me today," she kept telling herself.

When the ball came to a rest, James removed his hand and retrieved the ball, setting it up for her next shot. As before, Pam bent over the table and took her position, waiting for her instructor to situate himself.

Pam felt a tingle shoot through her body as he placed his big thumb on the opening of her ass. She knew what was coming and had even prepared a bit this time, putting a bit, ok, a lot of KY jelly in her ass before she came to the Wild Horse. She wanted to try to prevent the burning feeling if possible. As wrong as it was, she was anticipating the violation of her ass again.

James instantly noticed the lubrication at her ass opening as his thumb massaged over the hole. "Damn. Maybe I am underestimating this bitch," he thought, pushing the end of his thumb in the waiting hole.

Pam moaned softly as his thumb entered her ass. There was a bit of pressure, but the burning sensation did not come like the last time. The jelly was working.

James started to saw his fingers in and out of her pussy, causing Pam's arousal to heighten. Her pussy juices were flowing freely now and James could feel the moisture mounting on his hand. The pleasurable sensations her cunt was receiving distracted Pam so much, that she did not even notice that James had moved his right hand up and under her shirt to her tits.

When he started to knead and pull at the tender breasts, a shockwave of excitement coursed through her body.

Quickly Pam was going form a woman in control, to a woman filled with desire for sexual satisfaction. She fought in her mind to remain calm and focused on the game, but the manipulations were great and her body seemed to be responding without concern.

Pounding harder now, the big hand pushed in and out of the gaping pussy. Pam was rocking back and forth on the hand, again fucking it as she did a few days earlier. In and out it pounded, the sexual tension mounting greater and greater with each thrust.

Pam had forgotten about the cue ball setting just in front of her face. Instead, she was concentrating on holding her position, sort of, as James continued the assault on her pussy, ass and tits. She knew she was not going to be able to last much longer as her body started to tighten in anticipation of the ensuing orgasm.

Pam's mind went blank as the orgasm crashed through her soul. The pleasure she was experiencing was indescribable and all she could think of was getting more. Her body bucked against James' hands as they continued to manipulate her erogenous regions. Minute after minute passed with the orgasm continuing to control her body.

As the orgasm peaked and started to subside, Pam stood upright, dropping the pool stick on the table and leaning back into James' mighty chest. James' big arms wrapped around her as he held her tight for a moment, letting her body revive from its exertion.

Before Pam could regain her senses, however, two big hands reached down and taking hold of the bottom of her shirt, lifted upward. Pam didn't respond, even after she realized she was now bare breasted, in an open room, exposed to anyone that might walk in. She was too far gone in her lust to care.

A big hand placed itself on Pam's back and pushed her forward, once again bending her over the table. She did not even notice that James had removed his erect cock from his pants and was positioning himself for entry into her abused cunt.

The big hands then found the zipper of the short skirt and slid it down ward, releasing the last bit of clothing Pam was wearing. As if in a dream, Pam stood motionless as she was completely undressed. She could feel the cool breeze of the ceiling fan as it danced across her naked body. Her nipples stood erect and firm. Her bottom tingled with anticipation. She was as horny as she had ever been in her life and she was lost in the moment.

Suddenly, as though a light bulb had been turned on in a dark room, Pam was aware of her surroundings. She was aware of her nakedness and her lustful thoughts. A combination of fear and guilt started to take control. She now realized that this was no longer a pool lesson.

She felt James' large cock press up against the opening of her cunt. "No! Don't do this," she screamed in her mind. "You can't do this." But still, Pam did not move.

Pushing forward, James drove his mammoth cock into her dripping pussy. Pam Gasped at the feeling. He was so large. It felt like a baseball bat being driven up into her. Her clitoris came alive as James started to stroke in and out of her hole. Reaching forward, James grabbed a tit in each hand and used them as handles as he pulled Pam back on to his cock each time he drove forward. Pound, Pound, Pound was the rhythmic sensation Pam was feeling as this large man took advantage of her.

Her breasts ached from the abuse they were receiving from James. He was no longer gentle, but was squeezing and pulling at her without regard to her pleasure or pain.

His cock, a full 11" long, was penetrating Pam as nothing before had. She was filled with mixed feelings of pleasure and pain. Brutally James pumped his shaft in and out of the housewife, driving further with each thrust until he finally bottomed out in her womb.

She did not want it, but she could feel herself nearing another orgasm. It was different than the first. She wasn't sure how, but it was definitely different. When her body started bucking against James cock and started convulsing on his shaft, Pam lost all contact with what was going on around her and was completely enveloped in the immense flood of pleasure that was cascading through her body and soul.

Never before had she felt such complete release of sexual stimulation. It was as if the moment were not even real. Wave after wave of electricity shot though her body. She lost all track of time and all sense of direction.

At last, the sensations started to subside. When they did, Pam became aware, again, that James was pounding his cock into her pussy. As this awareness came, James pulled out, but only long enough to reposition is cock on Pam's virgin ass hole. James plunged into her tight ass with a forceful thrust.

"Aaauuggghhh," Pam groaned. Never before had she felt such pain. It felt as though she were being split in two. Her ass muscles clamped down hard on the invader, but to no avail. Searing pain shot through Pam's ass as James started sawing his cock into her, once again.

Tears filled Pam's eyes and she was opening sobbing now. James paid no attention, however. He was lost in his own world now. Pam's tight ass felt incredible on his huge cock. He had never had anything this tight before. He knew he had taken her virgin ass and was proud of the fact. Harder he pounded into her. Harder he pulled at her tits. Harder he drove into the ass, until his whole shaft was engulfed.

Pam felt like she was about to pass out from the pain when she felt James cock start to throb. His pumping became faster and faster as he neared his orgasm. Finally, Pam felt the hot, sticky goo shoot deep into her bowels and the large cock ram itself into her and hold steady, impaling her on the shaft.

James held her ass tight against his groin until all of his cum had been deposited.

As he pulled his cock free of her ass, there was an audible "Pop" sound and Pam fell forward onto the table, spent and sore. Tears continued to flow from her eyes.

Stuffing his drained cock back into his pants, James reached over and pulled Pam up from the table, making her to stand before him, still naked. He then reached down and picked her clothes up from the floor handing them to her.

Pam just stared straight ahead, not sure what to think or do and as James handed her the garments he had removed. She took them in her hand and turned to leave. "You should put those back on," James said with a smile. "You might cause a commotion." Pam nodded, unable to speak and started to dress.

"See you on Friday for the next lesson," James said as Pam started for the door. Pam just nodded her head, not looking up from the floor, as she left the building.

Once in her car, Pam's head sank. Her mind was reeling with thoughts and emotions. She could not deny either the pleasure or the violation that had just occurred. "What am I going to do? What am I going to tell my husband?" she asked herself aloud. "Or, do I tell him anything?" she wondered.

Pam started her car and drove home.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 71 milliseconds