First Time Wild Ch. 04

Desperately I continued my assault on her clit, dropping to my elbows so I could cup her ass with both hands. My jaw was aching but I wanted to make sure she received as much pleasure from my oral offering as she had provided me.

Pam's convulsions lasted for several more minutes before subsiding and when they did she placed her hands on the sides of my head, pulling me up to her for another kiss. We lay together on the floor for another 30 minutes as we kissed and fondled each other allowing the moment to linger as long as possible. As I started to harden again, I lifted my bride from the floor and carried her into our bedroom to continue the love making into the night. "The hell with work tomorrow," I thought to myself as we entered the bedroom.

All weekend long Pam debated with herself as to whether she was going to go back for another lesson. Continually she had to convince herself that nothing inappropriate had gone on. That James was not taking liberties with her, but rather teaching her the game of pool. By Sunday evening, she had pretty much decided that she would go to the lesson, but if James started touching her in places that made her uncomfortable, she was going to say something to him.

It was Monday, Noon, and Pam's stomach had been in knots all morning. It was a combination of excitement and fear that filled her senses. She was excited about the lessons and the progress she had made. She was really enjoying the game and looking forward to the surprise on my face when she finally took me out to play pool again. At the same time she was afraid that James' actions were not honorable and that she would be forced to stop the lessons. She was starting too really like James and his strong presence, but she was not about to let another man get in the way of her marriage.

She could feel herself start to tighten and want to back out of the lesson so she went to the kitchen and opened the liquor cupboard. "A glass of wine is what I need," she said to herself, taking the Merlot from the shelf. She poured herself a glass and started to swallow. "Forget sipping," she chuckled out loud, "I need this." Finishing the glass in just a couple of shallows, she poured another. This time she savored the taste of the wine, sipping it slowly and walked into her bedroom's sitting room to allow the effects of the alcohol to take hold of her nerves.

The day was warm and the sun was out. This helped to calm Pam's nerves a bit, also, as she stared out the window of her bedroom. Soon she was forgetting her concerns and was concentrating on what she would wear to the lesson.

The warm sunshine made her think of summer, though summer was several weeks away still. "I think I will wear something light," she said to herself, picking out a lightweight blue wrap around skirt. It was not a real short skirt, coming to about an inch above her knees, but it looked nice and casual. Instead of a bra, she wore a camisole with a lightweight, button up, shirt. She slipped on a pair of comfortable sandals with 2 inch heels. Again, nothing too sexy, but as a whole, it was a nice look on her.

Arriving at the Wild Horse, Pam strolled into the pub with determination to resolve her concerns or call an end to the lessons. She did not like this feeling of guilt that kept coming over her.

She found James in the pool room. Again, there were no other customers in the building and as last time, James had a couple of drinks waiting for them.

"Good afternoon," James greeted her, a big smile on his face.

"Hi," Pam said, moving up to the table where James sat.

"Have a seat. We need to discuss the last session and what you learned," he said, motioning to her to take a seat.

Pam pulled herself up onto the tall chair and without thinking, took one of the drinks and took a big draw through the straw.

"Ok, tell me what we learned Friday," James said. "Start with the rules of the game."

Pam recited the rules he had taught her, remembering everything better than James had expected.

"Very good," James responded, bringing a smile to Pam's face. This bit of encouragement made Pam feel good and she took another drink through her straw.

"Now, tell me about the mechanics of striking the ball," James continued. As he spoke, James signaled Mary to bring over another drink for Pam, who had now finished her glass.

Again, Pam recited the basics of pool to James, bringing another word of affirmation.

"Tell me about setting up for a shot and how you are to position yourself," James said.

This caused Pam a bit of discomfort as it was this part that brought her the feelings of both guilt and arousal. She managed to focus on the question, however and explained to James the set up and stance to his satisfaction.

"Now tell me what part of the last lesson made you the most uncomfortable," James prodded.

The alcohol was taking effect and Pam's inhibitions were dissipating. "I guess...," she started, "that the most uncomfortable part was when you were showing me the stance."

"What part?" James pushed, wanting to know if the housewife had the courage to address his fondling of her. "Was it the awkward feel of the stance?"

"Well, yes," she said, hesitantly, "but mostly it was the way you touched me. You were putting...your hand's...well, on my private areas and it made me really uncomfortable." Pam's face flushed red as she spoke. She could hardly believe that she had actually said it.

James got a big smile and chuckled. "Good," he said. "I was starting to wonder about you. Here I was openly groping you and you didn't do anything about it." His admission hit Pam like a hammer. He was touching her inappropriately and he even knew it. She started to get mad but before she could say anything he continued.

"I could tell you were a pretty proper type of person so I did things that I would not have ordinarily have done. You see, as a Pro Football player, I was taught to block out all of my distractions and focus on achieving my goal. My coaches would work with me to find out my weakness and then they would hit me with all kinds of things to attack my weakness. This would go on until I was over it, or, at least, could ignore the distraction.

They say that in golf, there is a player that has his coach follow him around the course yelling at him, making movements as he is trying to swing, even kicking his ball behind bushes and trees to frustrate him. He does that so that the distractions become normal and are no longer a distraction. Trainers will do the same thing with show horses and dogs so that they will do what they are supposed to, when they are supposed to.

That is why, when I determined that you were pretty conservative, I chose to touch you in ways that made you uncomfortable. I figure if you can block that out of your mind, you will be able to block anything out."

Pam sat in silence as James explained his actions. For some odd reason, it all made sense to Pam. Whether it was the alcohol or just the relief of knowing that she was not imagining things, as flawed as the explanation was, it was making sense to her. It was as if the rules to the game had been revealed and she understood the objective. In that brief 10 minute talk, Pam's whole attitude toward the lesson's changed.

"If that is what it is going to take to master this game, then bring it on," she said to herself. A new resolve filled her mind and a smile filled her face.

James watched and waited to see what Pam's response was going to be. He half expected her to get mad and leave right then and there, but she didn't. Instead she took a long drink from the glass and stood up from her chair.

Her inebriation almost caused her to fall forward, but James reached out and took hold of her arm to steady her. Pam turned toward James, smiled, and then said, "Well, let's get started then." A big smile filled James' face as he rose from his chair.

"Where do we start?" Pam asked as she was picking out her cue stick.

"Let's practice your stance a few times to make sure you haven't forgotten anything. After that I want to teach you some more difficult shots." James said.

"Now that I know your plan, you're not going to distract me, you know," Pam replied.

"Good," James responded. "I want you to focus on your shot, no matter what." Inside James was nearly giddy. He could not believe how gullible this woman was. He was really going to push her to the limit today.

James set the cue ball on the table and told Pam to take her stance. She moved into position and as she did, James stepped up beside her. Pam glanced up at James and smiled before focusing on the ball to take her shot. When Pam started to aim, James placed his left hand firmly on her ass, low enough that his fingers covered her pussy. His right hand moved to her left tit, instantly noting that there was no bra to obstruct in touch. "Nice!" he thought to himself.

Without reservation, James started to rub Pam's pussy through the light fabric of her skirt and fondle her tit, focusing on the hardening nipple in his palm. "Focus," Pam told herself as she tried to concentrate and block out the bid man's manipulations. With a smooth stroke, the shot was away and the cue ball rolled true.

"Good," James commended, retrieving the ball and replacing it where it started. "Again."

This time, however, James moved his hand down the back of Pam's leg, placing it firmly above the knee before sliding it upward. His hand went under the skirt and soon had come in contact with the bare skin of her ass. Since Pam had worn a thong, there was nothing between his hand and her flesh and all that was keeping his fingers from entering her pussy was the thin fabric of her thong. James could feel the hairs of her bush and started to rub.

Her thong was damp with her pussy juices as the earlier manipulations had started her arousal. James continued to rub back and forth through the fabric, sensing the affect he was having on the pretty housewife. He could feel the nub of her clit as it started to engorge and directed his actions to the nub.

Electricity shot through Pam's body as her clit responded to the touch. "Focus," she told herself. "Stay focused."

Moving his right hand to Pam's tit again, James unbuttoned a couple of buttons on her shirt and slid his hand inside. Only the fabric of the camisole guarded against direct contact with his fingers.. Finding her hardened nipple, he pinched it gently.

Pam's senses were on fire as she tried to block out the stimulation. Closing her eyes, she tried to visualize the shot she was to take. All she could do was visualize the manipulations that were bombarding her body. "Focus," she screamed in her mind. She drew back the cue and let the ball roll.

As the ball rolled away, Pam remained motionless as James continued to fondle her breast and pussy. She could feel an orgasm mounting and she desperately wanted to feel both the pleasure and relief, but she also knew that she needed to stay focused on the game. Slowly she rose from her position. As she did, James retracted his hands, ending the assault to her senses. The cue ball rolled back toward her and stopped just a couple of inches from its starting point.

Her face was flushed and she was filled with the excitement of the manipulations as well as the accomplishment of the shot. She turned and gave James a big hug. "I did it," she stated proudly. All sense of impropriety had left her conscience now. The lessons had taken on a new challenge to her. Staying focused, no matter what.

Smiling at Pam as he gave her an exaggerated applause, James congratulated her on the shot and motioned to her to try again. Pam obliged and set up, once again, for a shot.

Encouraged by Pam's lack of resistance, James became more brazen and when Pam bent over to take aim, he reached up under her skirt, hooked his fingers around the waistband of the thong and pulled them down her legs.

When he did this, Pam's head spun around. She had a look of surprise and a frown on her face. "I knew that would get you," James said with a smile, trying to cover the deviant action. A look of resolve went across Pam's face as she turned back around to aim once again. In the process she kicked the thong from her feet.

As soon as she had bent over, James moved his big left hand to Pam's exposed pussy, pushing a finger deep into her cunt.

"Oh Shit!" Pam said, loud enough for James to hear. "What are you doing to me?" she asked meekly, overwhelmed by the arousal and emotions that were flooding through her. She was dripping wet from the manipulations but was resolved to hold still and stay focused.

James just let out a deep, low chuckle as he inserting a second finger and started to saw in and out of her hole. "Fuck," James said to himself. "This is almost too easy." Again he chuckled.

Without realizing it, Pam started to rock back and forth on his fingers, fucking herself with his hand. She was nearing the point of no return and she no longer cared. Wantonly she moved her hips to meet the thrusts of his fingers. Completely distracted now, she let loose with a feeble shot and dropped the pool stick on the table. Bracing herself for what was about to come, she placed her hands flat on the pool table for support. "I have to stop this," she was telling herself, but her body was going on autopilot.

Without warning, James stopped the thrusting and removed his fingers from her cunt. A deep sigh left Pam's mouth as she didn't know if she was relieved, or not. The sexual tension was nearly unbearable. As James walked around the table to retrieve the ball, a smile on his face, Pam stood up and tried to regain control of her senses.

James took his time retrieving the ball. He wanted this woman really horny before the day was over. "Got you that time," he said with a chuckle. Pam just nodded her head and looked toward the floor. Her mind was racing. "Was this still part of the practice or have we crossed a line?" she was asking herself. "Do I leave now, before it goes further? If I do, does that mean he was able to get the best of me?"

James set the cue ball back in its starting spot and looked at Pam. Without a word, Pam bent over to set up for her shot.

"Wait," James said, reaching out and taking hold of Pam's left arm with his hand. As she stood back up, he pulled her around to look at him. "Take this off," he added, unbuttoning the rest of the buttons on her shirt. Pam looked down at his hands as the nimbly unbuttoned the remaining 3 buttons on her shirt. She then looked up into his face and slid the shirt off of her shoulders.

Though still covered, Pam felt exposed. Her nipples were rock hard and poking through the fabric of the camisole like to little bolts. Perspiration started to form on her forehead as she anticipated what was to come next.

James hands then moved to her breasts, cupping one in each hand. He tenderly squeezed each several times before pinching her nipples between his thumb and large forefinger, causing Pam to gasp quietly at the rush of pleasure. "Set up your shot," James finally spoke.

Pam obeyed and turned toward the pool table. Her senses were on overload as she tried to reconcile things in her mind. "Focus on the shot," she kept telling herself, as though it made everything else all right. "Just focus on the shot. He is just trying to distract you," she said, over and over in her mind. He twisted justification calmed her mind and she prepared for the next shot.

Pam bent over the table, widening her stance and taking aim. She held her position perfectly still, waiting for James. She knew James would be touching her shortly. She tried to block out the coming assault on her senses and started to focus on the white ball in front of her.

Her body shivered as his big black hand moved up her leg and to her ass once again. She didn't even flinch, though, when he shoved 2 fingers into her pounding cunt. His big right hand was openly massaging her tits through the camisole and Pam could feel she was nearing an orgasm.

Pam felt James' big thumb moved to her ass opening and start to massage it as he continued the movement of his fingers in her cunt. She never let her husband even touch her asshole, as it was a dirty, nasty thing to do. But, as James massaged the opening, it seemed somewhat different this time. It was still nasty, but at the same time, pleasurable.

A loud gasp left Pam's lips as James pushed hard with his thumb, inserting it into her hole up to the knuckle. "Uugghh...ouch," Pam moaned. "Please don't do that. It hurts," she begged.

Pain ripped through Pam as her ass hole was violated for the first time in her life. A sensation of being torn apart rushed through her and she tried to pull away from the intruder, but to no avail. James held tight, pumping his hands into her pussy with more vigor than before.

The pain in her ass started to subside as the intensity of her orgasm continued to increase. Involuntarily, Pam found herself rocking back onto James's hand, harder and harder. Each time she rocked backward, his enormous thumb penetrated her ass deeper and deeper. By now, it was embedded up to James' palm, as deep as it could go. Oddly, this seemed to intensify Pam's arousal and she started moaning softly.

James could sense it also and started sawing in and out of Pam's pussy faster and harder. One hand pawed at her tits while the other assaulted her cunt. All the while, Pam held still as though this was part of the pool lesson enduring the torture. Within moments, Pam's body tensed and started shaking as a tremendous orgasm ripped through her. Trying to steady herself through the ordeal, she dropped the pool stick on the table and placed her hands flat on the surface.

As her body shook, James' hand increased the tempo, keeping her at an orgasmic peak for several minutes. Finally Pam's orgasm came to an end and James' hands ceased their attack. Before Pam could regain her senses, however, James moved in behind Pam and lifted her skirt over her hips, exposing her ass to the room. Pam didn't notice that James had unzipped his pants.

Just as he was about to plunge his cock into her waiting pussy, a loud noise and laughter came from the lounge. Several guys were coming into the lounge and were already boisterous. James looked up at the clock on the wall and saw that it was already 5:00 pm. "Damn!" he said to himself, pulling away and tucking his cock back into their confines.

James pulled Pam's skirt back down her ass and helped her stand up. Then, without fanfare or emotion, he told her to meet him on Wednesday for the next lesson.

Giving James a meek smile, Pam nodded and started across the room toward the door.

As she crossed the lounge, she noticed the 6 guys that had come in the building, disrupting the pool lesson. She wasn't sure if she should be grateful or disappointed, but when one of the guys let out a soft whistle, she beamed inside, smiling their way as she exited the building.

Back in her car, Pam looked around the parking lot quickly before moving her hand to her, still throbbing pussy. She could feel the tender clit, swollen from the attack. It was still erect and wanting more. Thoughts of the pleasure she had just received cascaded through her mind as she started rubbing her nub. It took just a moment before she was convulsing on the seat of her car. She did not care if anyone was watching now. The pleasure was too great.

When her second orgasm had come to an end, Pam started her car and pulled away from the Wild Horse. Her ass still burned from the intrusion, but there was a satisfying feel about it.

The hours crawled by for Pam as she thought about the next lesson on Wednesday. Mentally she prepared herself for more attacks on her body. She continued to justify what was happening as nothing more than mental conditioning. Teaching her to focus on the goal and not get distracted by her surroundings. As odd as it sounded, even to her, she was able to reconcile what had taken place and was actually taking the abuse as a challenge to be overcome. "He is not going to beat me," she kept telling herself.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds