For the Love of Gramma, Too

She carefully placed them back in the box, then took them to her room. I was curious to see how her next email would read.

I didn't bother checking until around midnight. The truth is, after dinner and a shower, I went back to Pat's. Just knowing I was one step closer to fucking Gramma got me horny again, and I needed me some granny pussy. Thing is, though, that I hit a snag. I was so deep into my fantasy of fucking Gramma that, as I was fucking Pat, I inadvertently said, "I love you." She creamed like a butter churn and told me that she had been waiting for me to say those words so she could tell me she loved me, too. I didn't want to hurt her feelings. The truth is, I really enjoyed being with her. I suppose, in a way, I did love her, so I just let the sentiment stand.

The house was quiet when I got home. I crept into my room, turned on my PC, and went straight to my fake email, and sure enough, there was one from Gramma. Actually, there were two. I opened the first: Did you break into my house? Have you been talking to my friends? How could you possibly know I have always wanted those particular salt and pepper shakers? Don't contact me again. My heart sank. Did I over-plan this?

I opened the second email. Dearest Alex, I cannot apologize enough for that last email I sent you. It's just that I was so taken by surprise when I saw the gift you purchased for me. I really do not know how you could have known, but I have always wanted a set of those. Then again, maybe you didn't know. Maybe you and I share similar tastes in fine things. Be that as it may, I know the gift wasn't cheap. Perhaps that is why I reacted so, because I knew you spent a lot of money on someone and we don't even know where this is going to go. I am hoping it can go someplace nice. I will admit that I think I am falling for you, and if I am, please don't break my heart. Love, Mildred.

Oh, boy! I needed to do some major damage control here. The first thing was to tell Gramma some of "Alex's" interests so that she wouldn't be surprised when the other gifts arrived for her. The second was to reel her in a bit more by expressing my growing feelings for her as well. With those two thoughts in mind, I began the email.

My Dearest Mildred,

My heart sank like the Titanic when I read your first email this evening, but it soared like an eagle upon reading your second. I am not a dastardly fellow, Dear Mildred. If I happened to purchase something for you that you have always wanted, it was pure happenstance and nothing more. Perhaps you are correct in that we share similar tastes in finery. I shall tell you more of myself that you may glean a bit more clearly into the kind of person I am. I like documentaries. I am an avid watcher of The History Channel. I am an avid chess player. I have an affinity for antiques of all kind, but most specifically jewelry and Faberge eggs. I love art in any form. My favorite sculpture is Plancia Magna, by far the most exquisite sculpture ever produced. My favorite novel is The Life and Times of Don Quixote de la Mancha. I love Gordon Parks' photography. Overall, my favorite painter is Caravaggio, but my favorite American painters are Georgia O'Keefe and Norman Rockwell. Well, not much more to say at this point except that if you share any of these interests, then do not be surprised if you receive something else in the mail. Truly and true, Yours, Alex.

There. That should prevent anymore outbursts from Gramma. I turned off the computer and went to sleep.

I awoke the next morning and immediately went to Alex's email, and sure enough there was a response from Gramma. Dearest Alex, If I were ever given the opportunity to hand-craft the perfect man, I would unknowingly create you. I cannot believe the sameness in quality we share. I hope I am not being too bold, but my heart yearns for you. I cannot wait until the day we meet. No more gifts though, please. I am a bit unsettled that I cannot show my appreciation for you by purchasing you something in return. Until our words touch again, Mildred.

Four more days, four more presents. She deserved to know that Alex wasn't going to stop now. He had just gotten started. Mildred, Can one stop the sun from rising and setting? Can one ask the trees to not cast shade on a hot summer's day? No, and neither can you ask me to stop showing my appreciation for you by purchasing for you what I feel you would enjoy most. You may as well get used to it, my love, for I shall inundate you with lavish gifts until the day we meet, at which time I hope to share with you the most beautiful gift of all. Love, Alex.

I sent the email, then went downstairs to breakfast. "Morning, Gramma."

"Good morning, Mark. I made you bacon, eggs, and toast. Have a seat and—" Her tablet bleeped. The email went through. She stopped and went to it. A smile came upon her lips.

"From your boyfriend?" I asked playfully.

"He's hardly my boyfriend," Gramma said, but she was still smiling wide.

"It must be getting serious," I told her. "You stopped sharing those emails with me a few days ago."

"I will admit they have become a bit more ... private." She tried to adopt a serious look, but she was so giddy that she just couldn't fully commit.

"Might want to flip those eggs before they burn."

"Oh, my! I'm sorry." She flipped them, then slid them onto my plate. She set the plate before me, then took her tablet into her room.

I ran outside, opened my trunk, took a box from it, then raced back. I rang the doorbell, waited ten seconds, then went back to the table. Gramma came back into the kitchen and asked, "Who was that, so early in the morning?"

"UPS," I answered as I crammed a wedge of toast into my mouth. I spoke around it, saying, "It's for you."

"I wonder what it could be," Gramma said with a smile as she carefully opened the package. She took one look inside the box and said, "Oh, my God."

"What?" I asked from my place at the table.

She pulled the Jade Buddha chess set from the box and lay it on the counter. She opened the box it was in, then held up opposing green and red jade figures. "My God, it's so beautiful."

"Wow," I said, and got up to look at it. "Wow, Gramma. I don't know what those salt and pepper shakers cost, but this is serious money."

"I ... I know. And he thinks I'm worth it. Oh, dear me." She went to her room, clutching at the chess set even as tears misted her eyes.

Did I fuck up again? I sure as hell hoped not. Today was Christmas Eve, and I still had three more presents to give her. I intended to stretch this out, though. It was my plan to begin making love to her on New Year's Eve and finish after the clock struck midnight, heralding in New Year's Day.

I was horny all day. As Gramma made preparations for tomorrow's feast, I decided to get a feast of my own started. I showed up at Pat's unannounced to find a car other than hers parked in her driveway. I got out, knocked on the door, and a woman in her mid-forties answered. I asked for Pat, and she invited me in as she went to get her.

When Pat saw me, she almost froze in place. She invited me outside and said, "What are you doing here?"

"Who was that?" I asked.

"My son's wife. They and the grandchildren are here for Christmas."

"Oh, that's nice. I'm happy for you."

"Thank you, Mark," she said with a warm smile. "Now, as to why you're here?"

"Because I knew I wouldn't be able to see you tomorrow, Pat." I stopped, then turned from her. There may have been some truth to what I was about to say, but it was the horniness talking and nothing more. Also, a little showmanship never hurt things, especially if it got one what he or she desired most, and at this moment, I desired Pat. "I just ..."

"What?" She made her way to my side, touched me on the forearm. "Tell me."

"I love you so much, and I want to make love to you so terribly right now."

"Oh, my," she exclaimed. Her eyes immediately filled with tears. "Mark, they're here. How could I possibly explain going off with you?"

"I ... I understand." I had concocted a few crocodile tears of my own.

"Oh, sweetheart," Pat said, and hugged me to her. "Wait right here. I'll be back." She came out a few minutes later and said, "Come on," as she got into my car. "I told my son that you were my friend Martha Lupnick's grandson, and you were here to tell me that she had fallen ill. I bought us a few hours. Where can we go?"

"Motel 6 on the outskirts of town?" I suggested.

"Yes. Perfect."

Once inside, we hurriedly stripped our clothes off and jumped in bed. She took me deep into her mouth and sucked me off in record time, then climbed on top and sank every bit of her pussy onto my cock. "I never knew you felt this way about me. You told me you loved me, Mark, but I never actually felt it until today." She bent down and sucked my tongue into her mouth even as she continued to abuse my cock with her hot, wet pussy. "Tell me again that you love me, Mark. I need to hear it. I need to feel it."

I stopped, looked her straight in the eye, placed my hands on her cheeks, and said, "I can't even begin to express the love I hold for you deep in my heart." I then pulled her to me and kissed her as passionately as I could. Her pussy erupted like a geyser as she began to cry uncontrollably. I flipped over to where I was on top. I went in and out of her so very slowly, thumbing her clit as I did. She came so much that the sheets were soaked. I was planning on taking my time with her. I wanted to see just how long I could keep her from returning to her family. We had been in that room for a good hour when I finally had my second orgasm.

She looked at the clock. "Maybe we should think about getting back."

I completely disregarded her as I continued to slowly move in and out of her. "Thank you, Pat. Thank you so much for loving me enough to do take time away from your family. You will never know what your love means to me." I went at a snail's pace. I closed my eyes and willed a few more tears.

"Oh, Mark. Of course, I love you." She reached down, pulled my cock from her pussy, then guided it into her ass.

Slowly, laboriously, I fucked her asshole. "I love you so much," I kept telling her, and she did the same. Forty-five minutes later and I came again. I eased myself onto her and kissed her softly, thanking her again for her time; but I wasn't through. Not by a long shot. I fell next to her and cuddled her into my arms.

"Mark, I love you dearly, but I think I really need to get back."

I kissed her again, long, lovingly. I placed her hand on my cock and said, "I never thought the day would come when I'd say this, but I love you more than I ever loved Jessie."

"Oh, Mark." She made a beeline for my cock and began to suck it wildly. I lay there, enjoying every bit of it. I was always good for the triple-play, but I had never gone extra innings before. This was uncharted territory, and I was determined to see it through. I was in training, you see. I wanted to be able to last as long with Gramma as I could once the time came for me to be with her. I lay there and imagined it was Gramma sucking my cock. Thirty minutes later, and Pat was swallowing what little goo had erupted from me.

We lay next to one another afterward, kissing and touching one another. She said, "I really need to get back now, Mark. No kidding."

"Okay," I said, "but first ..." I then kissed my way between her legs and began eating her pussy again. She didn't stop me.

Four hours and thirty-seven minutes later I was dropping her off at her house. She kissed me goodbye without a care as to who might see. I drove away happy. I was going to sleep good tonight.

"Where have you been?" Gramma asked when I came home.

"Spreading holiday cheer," I answered truthfully.

"Dinner's in twenty minutes. Go get washed up."

I went ahead and got my shower, dressed, and was down in time for pigs in a blanket and tater tots. Gramma always cooked light the night before any major meal. "So, what do we do tonight?" I asked between bites.

"Miracle on 34th Street and It's a Wonderful Life are playing tonight."

"Only if you promise to watch A Christmas Story and Muppet Christmas Carol with me tomorrow," I bartered.

She smiled. Of course, she would. We watched these same four shows every year for as long as I could remember.

I offered to do the dishes, but she just shooed me out of the kitchen and told me she didn't want to see my face again until eight o'clock when Miracle came on. That was fine with me. It would give me time to check Alex's email. I pulled it up, opened it, and read: My Dearest Alex, The chess set. How could you know that I have been eying that very same one for several years now? You couldn't, yet your heart led you to purchase it for me. I must beg you now, please, no more gifts. The salt and pepper shakers set you back about a hundred dollars, and this chess set another four. You do not even know if we will end up together. Do you want to have spent your money in vain? Please, no more gifts. Your sweet sentiments are causing me to fall deeply in love with you, and I must admit that that frightens me. It has been so long since I have held feelings for a man. Not since before my husband died over ten years ago have I allowed this feeling to captivate me, yet, you know just which key unlocks that emotion. Assure me that you will not hurt me, Alex. Please tell me that my love will be reciprocated. Mildred.

Wow. Gramma was really falling for Alex. Me. I had to ask myself if I wanted to simply fuck her, or if I was ready to have a committed relationship with her, providing, of course, that things went as I had planned. I could enjoy the relationship. I wanted it. Yes. I responded with: My Dearest Mildred, What frightens me more than these strong feelings I have developed for you in so short a time is the knowledge that my love for you may be rejected. In all honesty, I have tried to talk myself out of this. I have told myself to leave before hurt and misery is visited upon me, but then I think back to that smile, your smile, and I know it is true that I fell in love with you the moment I saw it. I hold the same reservations as you, yet it is with unrelenting hope that I pray this rolling snowball of emotion will one day see fruition as I am able to look into your eyes and know that our love was meant to be. Please, dearest, as you have begged of me, so, too do I now beg of you: Do not hurt me, my love. Allow this, and every good thing that may come from it. I will never rest well until the night that our emotional bond manifests itself in physical form. Please tell me that this will be, my love. Please. Alex.

To be honest, even I was blown away with that one. I sent it, then quickly went to YouTube to play some music just in case Gramma should wander in. I had a hard-on. It was going to be difficult sitting through four hours of Christmas movies next to the woman I wanted most. I sure as hell hoped the pay-off was going to be worth it.

Finally, the movies ended. It was midnight. Gramma and I said our goodnights, then went to our separate bedrooms. I was still horny. I called Pat on her cell. "I really want to see you."

"Mark, please," she whispered. "My family is here."

"This is our first Christmas as a couple," I told her. "How magical would it be to make love on Christmas Day?" Silence. "I promise to be as quiet as a church mouse." Silence. "Please, Pat? Let me share my love for you."

"I'll leave the back door unlocked. When can you get here?"

"Twenty minutes," I told her. I was there in fifteen. Once in her room, I found her already naked in her bed. I stripped my T-shirt and shorts off, climbed in, and fucked her unmercifully. She came in two minutes. I ate her pussy good for her, and after she came I started fucking her again. Another orgasm. I started eating her again. This was my plan, to get a nut from her, one after the other, first by fucking her, then by eating her pussy. At the three-hour mark, I finally had an orgasm of my own. I lay next to her and told her that no other woman ever held my heart the way she did. That got me another BJ. I left at five-fifteen in the morning, I'm sure just moments before her grandkids woke up to open their presents.

When I got home, I grabbed from my trunk the box containing the Faberge egg and placed it in a chair on the front porch, then made my way to my room. As I crawled into bed, I couldn't help but notice how much my dick hurt. I had really worked it over these past few days. It hadn't hurt this bad since that time I jerked off thirteen times in one day just to see if I could. Hopefully it would feel better by the time I woke up.

Gramma woke me up at ten. I immediately noticed that my dick felt a little better as I heard her say, "Why you would choose Christmas Day to sleep late is beyond me."

I couldn't very well say, "Because I have been fucking like a rabbit these past few days, Gramma," so I just blamed it on my body telling me that I needed the rest. She smiled and agreed, then we went to the tree and opened our gifts to each other.

As was our tradition, she would open one first, then me, then her, and so on. By the time we were done, she had given me a new laptop, some games for my PS4, a $100 gift certificate to Game Stop, and various articles of clothing. For her, I bought a spa day (complete with Brazilian Wax) that I hoped she would take advantage of the day before I finalized "the deal," Blu-Rays of all her favorite Christmas movies complete with a Blu-Ray player, a membership in the Fruit of the Month Club, and an indoor, electric turkey cooker. She was ecstatic with all her gifts, and I was extremely pleased with mine.

A couple of days ago, I had downloaded an app of someone knocking on a door. As Gramma admired her gifts, I pressed the icon, and four knocks resounded through the room. "Want me to get that, Gramma?"

"I got it," she said, and made her way over. I heard the door open, then a light squeal of delight." Mark! Mark! Look here. Even on Christmas Day he finds a way to have a gift delivered to me."

"What is it?" I asked from my position on the floor.

"Let's find out together," she said as she sat next to me. She opened the box, and tears began to fall immediately from her eyes. She looked at me and asked with all seriousness, "How could he know, Mark? How could he possibly know?"

"Do you think it's real?" I asked.

She covered her mouth with a hand and silently cried as she sat there. I cradled her into my arms and rocked her.

"I ... I shouldn't be surprised. He told me he had an affinity for them, and I never said I did. He just ... He just shared his passion with me. That's all there can be to it."

"Gramma, it is eerily uncanny how he seems to know you so well. I don't know if I ever put much stock in the term 'soul mate' before, but this guy is making a believer out of me."

"Help me up," she managed to say, and I did. She took the egg and went to her room.

I cleaned up all the torn wrapping paper and disposed of it, then gathered her presents together and placed them on the table where she would have easy access to them, except for the Blu-Ray player, which I hooked up, and the movies, which I placed on the coffee table. I then took my stuff to my room, and on a whim checked Alex's email.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds