For the Love of Gramma, Too

Dearest,

I wept like a baby today when I opened your latest gift to me. It was so beautiful, more beautiful than anything I have ever seen before. I truly am not worthy of the gifts you continue to shower upon me, yet the fact that you do so reaffirms that your love for me knows no bounds, and mine for you continues to grow exponentially with every passing day. Just as you have reawakened love in my heart, you have reawakened passion in my loins; my current moistness testifies to this fact.

I stopped right there. I jumped on my bed, whipped my dick out, and beat my bastard cock like it owed me money. I mean, I beat it like it stole from me. I beat it like it was a stepchild. I beat it like a government mule. I beat it hard for thirty seconds straight, then unloaded a splotch of cum all over myself. I went to my bathroom, washed up, then back to my room to continue reading.

I shall express myself to you in ways I believed I would never again employ. My soul belongs to Jesus, but you shall have my mind, my body, and my heart. I love you dearly, Mildred.

I responded in kind.

Dearest Mildred,

The passion you incite in me is outdone only by the sheer love my heart feels from yours. Is it any wonder I lavish you with such expensive gifts? It is not to buy your love, dearest, but to show my appreciation for the complete woman you are. My heart literally aches for the day that you and I can be joined as one, for my loins are aflame as well. Please, keep me in your heart as I keep you. Whether destiny or fate, we belong to one another, now and forever more. Alex.

I had to admit, I was getting pretty good at this. Thing was, though, that I was really feeding into it as well. I had to admit that I was expressing my own true feelings to Gramma through Alex. Yes, this had gone from me simply wanting to fuck her, to wanting a relationship, to me actually falling in love with her. I could only hope that once she found out it was me that she would remain as receptive to the idea as I was.

I read her response over and over again, and got harder and harder each time I did. I knew beyond the shadow of a doubt that I could call Pat right now and she would make some excuse to get out and see me, but I decided not to. Let her have her day with her family. Besides, my dick began to hurt again. I really flogged that weasel good.

There was a new email. I opened it.

Alex,

I just masturbated thinking of the first time we will be together. Was that wrong of me? My hands are so wet and sticky. Mildred.

Most Cherished,

Believe it or not, I had just finished masturbating mere seconds before your email arrived. It would appear that, once again, we are in complete sync with one another. I love you. Alex.

I pressed send, and thirty seconds later another response.

I love you, too. Honestly, truly. Mildred.

If my dick didn't hurt so bad, I'd try to crank another one out. Best to save it up, I guess.

I decided to not respond to that last email. I'd give it a few days and see if Gramma wrote anymore borderline porn. Neither would I give another gift tomorrow. I'd wait until the twenty-eighth, simply because these last two would really drive her over the edge.

Gramma pouted on the twenty-sixth, and she was in a complete funk on the twenty-seventh. "Whatever for?" I asked.

"He hasn't written me in two days," she said a bit dejectedly, "and, truth be told, I kind of expected another gift by now."

"Gramma, listen to yourself!" I said in way of admonishing her. "Do you like Alex for who he is, or for what he buys you?"

"That was a very ugly thing to say," she said with no consideration. "Of course, I lo—ike him."

"Lo—ike?" I asked with half a laugh. "Gramma, were you about to say you love him?"

"And if I was?"

"Wow, he really does have you hooked, doesn't he?"

"That's why I miss him so much," she finally responded.

"Email him then, Gramma."

"No. The last communique came from me. It is up to him to respond."

"Stop acting like a child and email the man already. I'm going over to Stephen's. I'll be home in time for dinner." I kissed her on the cheek and left.

"So, how's it going?" Stephen asked. I knew what he was talking about.

"If things go as planned, we will start making love on New Year's Eve and finish on New Year's Day."

"Nice. I take it the seduction is working then."

"And then some."

"You're falling in love with her," he observed.

"And if I am?"

"I hope it works out," was all he said about that.

I drove by Pat's. Her son's car was gone. I knocked, and she greeted me with a kiss. I ate her ass for her—God! I loved eating her ass—then her pussy. She blew me. It was nice. She told me to go for more, but I told her that was enough, that I could feel every ounce of her love with every upward/downward motion of her lips. She kissed me and told me that what I felt was true. We watched TV a little, then I went back to Gramma's. I pulled the tiny box containing the cameo from my trunk and stuffed it into my pocket before entering the house.

"The baked potatoes are in the oven and I've already made the salads. How about grilling those steaks I laid out?"

"Sure thing, Gramma. Just let me wash up first." I placed the box in my sock drawer, washed up, and made my way to the grill. We were eating fifteen minutes later. "So, did you email him?"

"I did. It was just a casual thing. I didn't want to sound too clingy."

"Good. I'm sure you will hear from him soon."

Gramma washed dishes, so I got my shower. Once done, I checked Alex's email.

My Love,

Your silence is disconcerting, yet I know that it can be explained. Waiting to hear from you, Your love, always and all ways, Mildred.

My Love,

I send my deepest apologies. I travelled deep into the Ozarks to spend Christmas with my beloved mother. While there, I asked of her a family heirloom, citing that my heart had finally found she for whom it had always been meant. My mother gave it up unquestioningly, and you will find it on its way to you. Enjoy it, my love, and know that this brings us yet one step closer to unbridled bliss. Yours, always and all ways, Alex.

I knew Gramma's response would be immediate, so I left the email account up. Sure enough, three minutes later,

Alex,

You purchasing a gift for me is one thing, but to give me a family heirloom? I cannot accept such a thing, regardless of how beauteous a thing it may be. Please, send me a return address so that I may ship it back to your mother. I love you dearly, Alex, but this is too much.

Dearest Love,

All I ask is that you look at it. If you decide then that you do not wish to keep it, I will make arrangements for its return. You will keep it, though, for it is every bit you. Alex.

When I awoke the next morning, I found Gramma sitting in the living room facing the front door. "What are you doing?"

"Alex said he was sending me something. I mean to refuse it when it comes."

"Why?"

"That's my business, now, isn't it?"

I laughed. "Okay, Gramma. I love you, too."

I ate a bowl of cereal, then went to my room. I pulled up Alex's email account, but there was no email from Gramma. That was odd, indeed. I composed an email to her which read: Dearest, I hope you have had time to look at the item I shipped you. I give it to you with all the love in my heart. Alex.

I kept it in "Drafts" because I was going to have to time the sending perfectly. I placed the tiny box in my pants pocket, and when I saw the mail truck stop two houses down, I pressed "Send," before making my way downstairs. Just as I reached the bottom, Gramma's email signaled that she had new inbox. I said, "Oh, the mail truck," and made my way outside before she could say anything.

I brought some junk mail and the utility bill in, along with the box. "Look what I found."

"Dang it!" Gramma said in way of protest. "It's like he knows me better than I know myself." I just stared at her as I held the box aloft. "Well, give it here." She opened the box, opened the clamshell case, and gasped.

"What is it?" I asked with an uncaring air.

"No," Gramma said softly. "No. There's just no way he could—"

"What is it, Gramma?" I asked as I made my way to her.

She turned the clamshell to me and said, "This is a 14K Rose Gold Carved Salmon Coral

Cameo Pendant. I have wanted one of these ever since I was sixteen years old."

"Wow," I said as I lightly slid a finger across it. "Is that an antique?"

"It must be a hundred years old," she told me. "Alex said it was a family heirloom." She looked at me. "Mark, I can't accept this. This is too much."

"It sure is beautiful," I said as I took the clamshell from her. I pulled the necklace out and made to place it around her neck.

"No, Mark. Don't. Something like that should never touch my skin."

"I just want to see how it looks on you," I told her, and against her mild protestations, I fitted it around her neck. "Oh, Gramma. It looks so beautiful next to your skin. This guy knew exactly what he was doing when he gave it to you."

"Yeah?"

"Go look in the mirror," I told her.

"Oh, my; but it is beautiful. But I can't—"

I grabbed her hands, preventing her from removing it. "It would be a slap to his face if you removed it. It's beautiful, Gramma, and you're beautiful, and a beautiful woman deserves to have beautiful things given to her."

She admired herself in the mirror, then said, "A slap in his face, you say?" I nodded. She then announced, "In that case, I shall keep it. I wouldn't want to offend Alex."

"Of course not," I agreed. "Now, why don't you go thank him for such a considerate gift?"

"Yes. I'll do just that."

One more to go, I thought to myself, then she's all mine.

I went to Pat's. I needed a three-peat.

I arrived back home around two-thirty. Gramma wasn't anywhere to be seen, so I walked softly along the carpeted hallway hoping to catch her coming out of the shower again. What met my gaze was so much better.

Gramma was lying on her bed, head back, eyes closed. In one hand was her right breast that she held toward her mouth. She was sucking her own nipple. Of her left hand, she was massaging her clit with her thumb while running her pointer and middle fingers in and out of her pussy. I took a step back and continued watching from the space between the door and the wall. She feverishly worked her clit while a froth of cum built around her fingers, and soon after she grunted her release. I continued to watch as she lay there, heaving for air with a satisfied smile on her face. If I hadn't just come from Pat's, I'd go to my room and kill it.

I silently backed away, went to my car, and just sat for a few minutes to give her the time to get herself situated. I then walked in and shouted, "Hey, Gramma. I'm home."

"I'm about to get my shower," I heard her say, then the sound of her door closing.

I got mine as well. We met in the living room, and I said, "Let's go out tonight. I'm in the mood for some seafood."

She thought that was a great idea, so we did. Upon returning home, we watched a movie, then she went to her room, and I went to mine. I pulled up Alex's email and read the first of three emails she had sent: Beloved, That cameo is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Against my better judgement, I have decided to keep it. You can thank my grandson for talking me into that. I love him so dearly, and once you meet him, you will as well. I grow deeper and deeper in love with you with the passing of each day. I cannot wait until I can show my appreciation for the love you have given me. Yours, always, Mildred.

Then the second: Dearest Alex. Thank you again for every gift you have given me. I think that cameo was the exclamation point to them all. Seriously, there is no need to buy me anything more. You already have my love, dearest, and now, my body is yours for the taking as well. When you are in me, when we are one, only then will I know true happiness. With all my love, Mildred.

And the last: I just masturbated to you. I was so hot. I hope you have the stamina to keep up with me as you have awakened a kraken of sexual desire inside of me. Do you enjoy oral sex? I hope so, for that is what I fantasized over as I masturbated. I will please you as no woman ever has. Lustfully yours, Mildred.

If I didn't want to jerk it before, I damn sure wanted to now. I would wait, though. No more jerking it, and no more Pat until after I made love to Gramma.

On the thirtieth, Gramma was gone when I awoke. She left a note saying that she had gone shopping. That was good, for it gave me the opportunity to pull that last item from the trunk of my car. I placed it on the kitchen table, then turned on the TV and killed a few hours.

Upon her return home, Gramma was thrilled to see another package, but then said, "Sotheby's? Oh, dear Lord. There's no telling what this could be." She opened the box, then the wooden box contained within. She pulled a document from inside it and read aloud, "Certificate of Authenticity—Heavens no!" She collapsed onto the floor, crying as if a swarm of killer bees had just attacked her.

"Gramma!" I shouted as I made my way to her. "Gramma, what's wrong? What is it?"

She was shaking. Her entire body was shaking. She feebly held the Certificate of Authenticity out to me. I skimmed it, then said aloud, "An original Norman Rockwell painting? Seriously? Even I don't know what to say about this." She just sat there, shaking her head as if to say this was a dream meant for someone else. I pulled her up and onto a chair. "Come on, Gramma. Get ahold of yourself. Keep it together."

She said nothing. When she calmed down, she closed the box and carried it into her room. She stayed there the rest of the day.

I brought the groceries in and put them away, then went to my room. I logged on to Alex's email, and sure enough, there was one in the inbox: Alex, I am yours. Completely, wholeheartedly, and unabashedly. Do with me what you will. Mildred.

I responded with: Dearest, Most Favored, and Most Cherished, You say you are mine, when the reality is that you have had me ever since that first day I saw your smile. I am putty in your hands. Make of me what you will. I wish to see you. Yes, my love. At long last, we shall look upon one another and know in our hearts that ours is a love that will span millennia. Tomorrow night. If yes, say yes. If not, then I will begin to die as I fade from your life now and ever more. Alex.

After sending the email, I closed the computer and made dinner. Baked pork chops, mashed potatoes with gravy, and asparagus. Yeah, I can cook, and Gramma loved every bit of it. "Such a healthy appetite," I pointed out.

She smiled. "Guess what?"

"What?"

"I am finally meeting Alex tomorrow."

"Really?" She nodded her head as she chewed the asparagus. "Um, would you like me to chaperone you guys? You know, just in case?"

"I have the utmost faith and trust in Alex," she told me.

"Oh, good, then. Hey, I know what. Why don't you use that certificate I got you for that spa day? Go there, get all your tension released, get all gussied up, and you'll be nice and relaxed for your big date."

"That is a wonderful idea," she said. "I think I'm going to do just that."

I washed dishes after dinner, and as I was on my way to check my mail, my phone rang. It was Pat. "Hello, lover boy."

"Hello yourself, sexy."

"So, here's what I was thinking: You come over tomorrow night around eleven, we start making love, and ring in the New Year together."

That was my exact plan for Gramma. "Pat, I'm so sorry, but every year my Gramma attends a candlelight vigil that crosses over from New Year's Eve to New Year's Day. I have driven her for the past three years, and she is expecting me to do so again this year."

"I understand completely," she said. Then, "How about this: You come over tonight and we spend some quality time together?"

I really didn't want to, but, "Will you let me eat that fine ass of yours for an hour?"

"No, but I will let you eat my seventy-year-old ass for an hour." My cock jumped. "Then you can eat my seventy-year-old pussy for an hour." It jumped again. "Then I can wrap my seventy-year-old lips around your nineteen-year-old cock and suck it into my seventy-year-old mouth." I had attained full erection.

"I'll be there in fifteen minutes."

God-damn it! I love fucking Pat. Really, I do. I let her get me off with her mouth, then I came in her pussy.

When I got home, I showered and went to bed. Tomorrow was a big day, and there was still so much to do.

Grandma left at nine. At ten, I composed an email to her that would dictate how the remainder of the evening went.

My Dearest Mildred,

My days grow longer, and my nights grow colder knowing you are not yet at my side. Then again, after you read what I must tell you, I may die a lonely man, for it would surely be a sign that you have taken your love away from me. Most Dear and Wonderful, I have not been completely forthcoming with all there is to know about me. Yes, I have held one crucial piece of information from you, simply because I did not want your first reaction to be based upon such a petty principle. Then again, you may not believe it petty at all, but something that dictates your feelings for me, and it may even make you question my feelings for you, although I can assure you that my feelings are true. Mildred, I do not know what your mind's eye has made of me, but I am younger than you. Considerably younger. There is an adage that love knows no color or age. I hope you believe this, for even though there is more than thirty years that separate us, such a distance cannot contain the love I hold in my heart for you. Please, my love. Please tell me that this difference in age means nothing. Tell me this so that our bodies, minds, and hearts can truly be as one. I am at your mercy, Alex.

I sat there and waited for a response. I honestly didn't know if Gramma was taking a hot mud bath, or if she was getting a massage, or even if she was taking advantage of that Brazilian, but whatever the case, it was a full hour and a half before a reply came through. I was apprehensive, to say the least, to even open it, but I had to. I had to know if it had all been for naught.

My Dearest Alex,

I agree with you. Love knows no age. I told you before that you had my heart and mind, and tonight I shall give you my body as well. Remember me asking if you had the stamina to keep me satisfied? I guess your age answers that question. By the way, I just got a Brazilian wax just for you. All my love, Mildred.

PS: Please send me the particulars for our evening.

I went to Motel 6 and got a room. "The farthest one back that you have." I was given room forty-four, on the back side. Nice. I went back home and wrote Gramma an email.

My Dearest Mildred,

Even as I type this, I am weeping tears of joy. Thank you, my love, for accepting me for who I am. I promise you that I will be the most attentive, caring lover you have ever had. I will ensure your complete and utter satisfaction before seeking my own. I do have but one small request, and if you can do this for me, then I will forever more spend the remainder of my days treating you like the goddess you are to me. Meet me at Motel 6 at eleven p.m. tonight. I will leave the door to room 44 unlocked. The lights will be off. Leave them off. Say nothing. Simply remove your clothing and crawl into bed with me. I can think of nothing more romantic than making love to you as we ring in the New Year, and then, once we are through, as if lifting our veils at some masquerade ball, we will turn on the lights and reveal ourselves to each other. Oh, my love. Say you will grant me this one small concession. Tell me that your heart craves this gesture as does mine. Please, Mildred, deny me not. My love for you grows more with every passing minute. I shall await your reply. Alex.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds