For the Love of Gramma, Too

I called Stephen and asked him if he could drop me off at the motel tonight.

"Dude, by ten o'clock, I hope to be ears deep in some pussy."

"Nine?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure. How you wanna do it?"

"I'll drive to your house, you take me there in your car."

"Sure, no prob."

Email. Dearest Alex, the evening sounds so romantic. Yes, my love, I shall do this for you, for us. I am so wet right now. I hope you have a healthy appetite, for you will be eating your fill tonight. All my love, Mildred.

It was going to happen. It was finally going to happen. I was going to make love to Gramma, and hopefully this would be the beginning of a continuous romance.

Gramma got in at four. "Wow, you look radiant," I said to her. "All aglow. That spa sure must have done a number on you."

"Well, that and the confirmation that Alex will be meeting me tonight," she said with a silly smile.

"He's a lucky man."

"Do you have plans, Mark?"

"Stephen and I are going to a party. You know, rock in the New Year kind of thing?"

"No drinking," she warned me.

"I promise."

I left at eight, and at nine I was at the room. Two hours. I just lay there in the dark, waiting for Gramma to come in. Finally, at 11:01, I heard a car pull up in front of the room. Door opened and shut. Footsteps, then the room door opened.

She entered without saying a word. I could barely see her silhouette as she undressed. She climbed in bed with me. My heart was beating like a jackhammer. I felt every little thing I felt that night Jessie took my virginity. I tried to calm myself. I wrapped my arms around Gramma, then slowly moved my mouth to hers. Our lips had barely brushed together, and we threw ourselves into the kiss. It was hot, passionate, hard, exhilarating. My hands moved over the length of her body as hers did mine. She grabbed my stiff cock and squeezed. I moaned. My hands found her breasts, her pussy. She shuddered with delight as a moan passed her lips as well.

I began kissing her breasts, then her nipples. They were hard, so hard. I began to kiss my way down her belly to her pussy. I stopped just above her clit, repositioned myself between her legs, then took it into my mouth. She moaned loudly as she came. Her soft pussy was so hot, so wet. I don't know what those women at that spa did, but her cum tasted like pumpkin spice cake. I relished it. I moved back to her hard-as-a-jellybean clit and sucked it back into my mouth. Thirty seconds later, she came again.

I lapped up her juices, then cranked her legs up and firmly planted my mouth onto her asshole. I sucked it with a fervor. "Oh, God! Oh, Alex! Yes, my love, yes!" I tongued it thoroughly for fifteen minutes. "Oh, Alex. I need you inside of me. I need to feel you inside of me. Please, I cannot wait another moment longer." I sat up and pushed myself into her. She screamed, spasmed, shuddered, as another orgasm rocked her body. I found a nice pace and set myself to it. She was cracking off an orgasm a minute. I couldn't contain myself any longer. I growled like some netherworldly, inhuman beast when I came, but I didn't stop. I continued to go in and out of her. She came again, then said, "Let me get on top."

I lay on my back, and she impaled herself on my cock. She rode me hard and deep, taking my fill time and time again. I took one of her nipples into my mouth. Another orgasm for her. She began grinding on me. Oh, shit it felt so good. "I'm gonna fuckin' cum!" I growled. She hopped off me and took me into her mouth. I busted a nut inside her. She sucked my cock even five minutes after I came, then crawled back on top and began to move slowly back and forth. She lowered herself onto me. We kissed. Softly this time.

She reached over and turned on the lamp. She looked down at me and just stared. It's like it took her mind a full thirty seconds to process what she was looking at. Finally, "Mark? Mark!? NO!!" She fell off me and turned away from me. I reached out to her, but she cringed at my touch. I didn't know what to do, so I just lay there.

She began to cry. "Mark, how could you? How could you do something as vile as this? I'm your grandmother. You're my grandson. I ... I don't understand ..."

"I ... I love you, Gramma, and I am in love with you. You may not want to believe that, but it's true. I have fallen so deeply in love with you that the idea of being with any other woman repulses me." Silence. I decided to go for broke. "And you are in love with me, too. You said so yourself, in all your emails to me, but more than that, you showed it to me tonight when we made love. I felt it, Gramma. I felt it. I felt your love for me. Tell me it's a lie. Tell me you don't, and I will move away and never bother you again."

She slowly turned to me and said, "You ... You concocted this whole scheme just to be with me?"

"I love you, so, yes."

"Why? Why do you love me so?"

"Because you are the most wonderful woman I know, Gramma, and the only woman who can get this kind of rise out of me." I placed her hand on my still-erect cock.

"Oh. It's ... You're still hard."

"I promised you that I would make love to you until you were completely satisfied, Gramma. Please, let me make love to you once more."

"Mark, we shouldn't."

"I love you so much, Gramma."

"Mark, please."

"And you love me, too. Two hearts, minds, and bodies as one. Remember?"

"Oh, Mark."

"I can't do it unless you give me permission, Gramma. Please, tell me yes."

"Will you ... Will you ... lick my..."

"Get on your hands and knees," I instructed her. She did, and I immersed my face into her ass and lapped at her asshole.

"Oh, dear God!" She shouted, and she let me eat her ass for the better part of an hour. From there, I moved to her soft, wet pussy again, then slid my cock into her and did her doggie style, busting my third nut of the night.

As we lay together, I said, "I love you Gramma. Always and all ways."

She kissed me, then said, "To think, we did this on the first day of the year. Do you have 364 more in you?"

"I have as many as you desire, Gramma."

"I'll hold you to that," she said, and we fell asleep in one another's arms. Before I succumbed to the darkness, I thought of Pat. I couldn't give her up. I loved her. Honestly, I did. Do. Regardless, I was still a young buck, and had plenty of stamina for Gramma and Pat both. Who knows? Maybe one day I could get a threesome from it. It'd be worth a try.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 290 milliseconds