Frustrating Ch. 05

Elena added a sexy wink at Rebekah with that last line which caused the ancient vampire to smile like a lovesick fool. Before that she had been looking annoyed and jealous, which were not good for Elena's health so Elena quickly decided to slip in that wink and the comment about begging Rebekah for permission. In reality if Caroline came to her and begged for the privilege of eating her pussy Elena would let her. Sure, she would torture and tease her about it, but she wouldn't pass up the opportunity to once again feel this powerful dominance over her former friend.

Not that the pussy licking itself was terrible. It couldn't compare to the skilled tongue work from Rebekah that Elena had become very used too, but there was a certain eagerness and frantic curiosity which Caroline bought to the table. However the thing that Elena was really getting off on was taking her prudish/boring best friend and turning her into her personal rug muncher. In fact Elena wanted that to be Caroline's permanent position from now on. Because while she enjoyed submitting to Rebekah it wasn't completely fulfilling. But having Rebekah as her Dom and Caroline as her Sub, oh that sounded delicious.

She could picture it now, a cute little collar around Caroline's neck, her former blonde friend wearing nothing else as she grovelled before Elena, begging for the privilege of eating her pussy. Elena would be wearing the same thing, except Caroline's collar would come with a little tag with 'Property of Elena Gilbert' on it while her own collar's tag would have 'Property of Rebekah Mikaelson', proving that Caroline was the sex slave of a sex slave. Oh the idea was so wonderfully wicked Elena closed her eyes to better picture it, while reaching down and grabbing onto Caroline's hair to pull the young blonde deeper into her cunt.

Instead of putting her off this only seem to push Caroline to lick her out more enthusiastically, allowing Elena's fantasy to become even more wicked. Like perhaps she would have Bonnie there too, wearing the exact same thing as Caroline and either begging to be given the privilege of eating her pussy instead or to know the joy of eating her mistress's ass. Oh yes, Elena would have her friends fighting over the privilege of licking her pussy, the winner no doubt showing just as much eagerness as Caroline now was while the one of the loser would have to make do with licking Elena's ass hole. Which, although kind of humiliating, wasn't really that bad, Elena doing that favour for Rebekah quite a few times now and the Original had even 'tossed her salad' in return.

Which gave Elena an idea, "Ohhhhhhhh Rebekah, please eat my ass as Caroline eats my pussy. Mmmmmmm, Caroline may be a secret lesbo but I've been spoilt with your tongue. Oooooooooh, help me get off baby, help me cover this slut's face in cum by sticking your tongue up my ass! Oooooooohhhhhhhh Gooooooooodddddddddd yeeeeeeesssssssss, mmmmmmmm, lick me back there just like that, ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh Rebekah, you're so good to me."

You've got that right, Rebekah thought dryly as she pulled Elena's ass cheeks even further apart so she could have better access to the brunette's bum hole. Of course it did occur to her to say that out loud, and maybe playfully scold Elena for her rudeness, but that would require Rebekah to remove her tongue from her girlfriend's arse hole, so it didn't seem worth it. Especially after she and moved as fast as she could without her supernatural speed to get behind Elena, get on her knees, spread the other girl's arse cheeks and start lapping away at Elena's little back hole. Besides, that would have meant displeasing Elena, something which was now unbearable for the ancient blonde.

The irony was not lost on Rebekah, but the fact that just over a week ago she had hated this girl with every fibre of her being just proved how unpredictable and exciting the world could be. Not to mention the fact that it made nearly non-stop lesbian sex between them that much hotter, especially when something kinky like a rim job. And sure, this was one of many things Rebekah preferred to receive than to give, but she couldn't deny it was thrilling to be on her knees with her face buried in between the cheeks of a newbie vampire she could easily snap like a twig.

Seemingly just as Rebekah had settled into giving Elena a long drawn-out arse licking she heard her girlfriend moan, "Oooooooohhhhhhhh Caroline, I hate to cut short this, the first of many times you lick pussy, but I really need to cum, mmmmmmmm, and I know you must be aching to feel me cum in your pretty face. Ohhhhhhhhhh, and I know you want me to cum in that mouth of yours, you swallowing as much as you can like the little dyke whore you are until you can swallow anymore and you have to let the rest cover your face, aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh shit, mmmmmmmm, and all you have to do to get what you so desperately want is to shove your tongue inside me. Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, come on slut, fuck me with your dyke tongue while my girlfriend licks my ass hole! Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk yesssssssssss, get that tongue up my cunt, tongue fuck me, OH CAROLINE! CAROLINE! CAROLINNNNNEEEEEEE!"

Hearing her girlfriend cry out somebody else's name like that really pissed Rebekah off. Not that it was a common occurrence, and certainly understandable under the circumstances, circumstances which Rebekah had agreed to, even if she knew she had been manipulated into it. But she couldn't help being jealous of Caroline in that moment, and that moment only, as the other blonde pushed her tongue inside the brunette and got to know the joy of tongue fucking Elena Gilbert for first time. And shortly after that Caroline got to know the joy of having Elena Gilbert cum in her mouth and all over her face for the first time.

To make sure she at least contributed to that in a very noticeable way Rebekah did her best to push her tongue as far as it would go up Elena's backside. Unfortunately even after a week of constant anal sex, and years of being Katherine Pierce's plaything, Elena's behind was virgin tight and thus Rebekah wasn't able to get very far. At least not with her tongue. However, knowing how much Elena liked having her arse penetrated by all sorts of things, Rebekah took a moment to spit on one of her fingers and then shoved that finger as deep as it would go into the other girl's tight little back passage, Rebekah smiling with pride as it was that, and not Caroline's tongue, which triggered Elena's orgasm.

Rebekah started anally fingering Elena shortly afterwards, contributing to get more climaxes, Caroline really getting off at the fact that she could feel that things were moving inside Elena through the thin wall separating the brunette's holes. Of course Caroline didn't dwell on it, not when she was so busy hammering her tongue in and out of another girl's pussy for the first time in her life, only stopping when Elena let out an extra loud scream of pleasure and came in her mouth again.

Caroline had really grown to love the taste of pussy, but girl cum... oh, to the young blonde vampire that was like tasting human blood for the first time. It was beyond wonderful and seemed to nourish her in nearly exactly the same way as what her undead body naturally craved, Caroline immediately using every ounce of her supernatural speed to swallow every single drop. Well, it was the first time, but once she started to make Elena cum it became so easy to send her over the edge again and again and again, and it was just so much of it, Elena fulfilling her promise to cover Caroline's face in her cum.

Suddenly Caroline was jarked away from Elena's pussy, the young blonde vampire who had been so convinced was completely straight only a few hours ago actually finding herself whimpering in disappointment as she was denied anymore girl cum and cunt cream. Then Elena lent down and kissed her, Caroline actually turned on by the fact that her former friend was tasting her own juices on her tongue and clearly loving it. In fact she was so turned on Caroline kissed back without any hesitation, the two friends turned enemies turned who knows what making out for a couple of minutes which felt like hours.

During those few minutes Rebekah continued fingering Elena's ass hole, causing the brunette to grin into the kiss. Clearly her girlfriend didn't want to be forgotten, although luckily for her the brunette had no intention of making that happen, something Elena made clear which the case with Caroline and told her former friend, "Oh Caroline, I was so right about you. You were just a little dyke waiting for her first taste of pussy. Mmmmmmm, and now you have it I bet you want your second. Oh yes, I bet you want to taste some Original vampire cunt. Well don't worry my dear friend, I'm sure my girlfriend would be willing to satisfy your cunt cravings, isn't that right Rebekah?"

"Oh, I'm not sure an army of horny girls could truly satisfy a cunt craving dyke the likes of Caroline." Rebekah taunted as she finally pulled her finger out of Elena's ass and got to her feet, "But my cunt could do with a licking, and this is one addiction I don't mind enabling. In fact, I would downright encourage it."

"Me too." Elena beamed at her girlfriend, before turning her attention to her ex-friend, "You hear that Caroline? Isn't my girlfriend generous? Isn't she just the best for letting a lezzie slut like you lick her sweet little pussy? Mmmmmmm, take it from me, you're going to love it. So what are you waiting for? Tuck in!"

With that Elena dragged Caroline by her hair the few steps it took to get to Rebekah and then shoved her former friend's face into her girlfriend's pussy, Caroline immediately sticking out her tongue and beginning to eagerly lap away at the sweet smelling treat in front of her. She didn't do this because she was scared for her life or the lives of anyone she cared about, or even just to get this over with. No, Caroline Forbes was now eating pussy because she wanted to, the young vampire unable to give enough of the Original's yummy flavour as she rapidly licked the other girl's cunt.

"Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhh, she's doing it!" Rebekah grinned happily, her eyes locked on to the blonde head in between her legs, "The little slut is eating my pussy!"

"Did you really doubt she would?" Elena grinned wickedly, stepping into her girlfriend's personal space.

"Of course not, all the girls in this town are total sluts." Rebekah returned the wicked grin, and then pushed the finger which had just been inside Elena's ass into Elena's mouth, the other girl quickly parting her lips and eagerly sucking that finger clean, "Total fucking sluts with no sense of shame or decency, the most depraved whores I've ever met in my long, long life."

Immediately after those taunting words Rebekah used her super speed to pull her finger out of Elena's mouth and pulled the two of them together for a kiss in the blink of an eye, Elena kissing back just as quickly so that the two vampires practically devour each other on the spot, while another remained on her knees devouring Rebekah in a completely different and yet also enjoyable way. Oh it was such a turn on for Elena to be kissing her lover while that lover received head from someone else, in that moment the brunette wishing that she'd had more threesomes when her humanity was intact. Oh well, now she was free of those little emotions she could finally begin to enjoy herself.

For example, kissing Rebekah Mikaelson. The old boring Elena would have probably never actually gone through with kissing Rebekah, unless she was forced into it, the brunette grinning into the kiss as she remembered a few particularly steamy dreams where Rebekah had snapped and made Elena her bitch just like Katherine had done. Now Elena got to live that fantasy out, sort of. Sure, she had to indulge this love fool's delusion that they could ever be something resembling normal couple, but it was so totally worth it for the mind blowing sex.

Wanting to become a more active participant in this particular round of mind blowing sex Elena pulled away from Rebekah's mouth and then quickly dropped her lips down to her girlfriend's neck before Rebekah could complain. She then spent a few minutes kissing, sucking and nipping at the soft flesh she found there, at one point biting hard enough to break the skin and drink some of her fellow vampire's blood. It was nowhere near as satisfying as human blood, but it still quell her ever present hunger somewhat and more importantly it was still intensely erotic, Rebekah clearly agreeing as she pressed her firmly to her neck and moaned with joy.

After a few minutes of that Elena moved lower to Rebekah's tits, wasting no time in going back and forth between them, licking and sucking the other girl's already painfully hard nipples. She gradually increased the forces of her licks and sucks, and added more biting to the mix, but as Rebekah's nipples couldn't get any harder Elena didn't plan on spending long on the older girl's boobs, instead wanting to return the favour and shove her tongue up Rebekah's ass. However she didn't even get the chance to explain this, Rebekah holding her firmly to her chest and given her superior strength all Elena could do was continue worshipping the chest of her partner in crime.

"Oh no, don't either of you dare move!" Rebekah moaned happily, sliding a hand down to grab onto Caroline's hair to help keep her in place, "Mmmmmmmm, don't either of you dare move until I tell you otherwise. Oooooooooooh yes, just keep doing what you're doing Elena, mmmmmmmmm, lick and suck my tits just like that while your best friend eats my pussy like the little rug munching tart that she is. Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk yeeeeeeeeesssssssss, eat me, eat my pussy you little dyke whore, mmmmmmmmm aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh fuck, you two girlie just concentrate on making me feel good and maybe I'll return the favour."

Of course there was no maybe about it. Rebekah was revved up and ready to fuck these girls like the sluts they were. Ok, so these days she didn't really need much of an excuse to fuck Elena Gilbert, but then again it probably wouldn't have taken much to get her to fuck the old Elena. The point was Rebekah was going to fuck Elena and more importantly Caroline. Because she fucked Elena nearly on an hourly basis, and her precious Elena wanted her to fuck Caroline so that was what she was going to do. Specifically she was going to strap on a big cock and fuck her into total submission. Both herself and Elena were going to strap-on fuck Caroline Forbes in all her accessible holes and turn her into a submissive lesbian slut.

Before that Rebekah was going to thoroughly feed Caroline her cunt, make sure she developed a taste for it because from now on she was going to be in between Rebekah's legs a lot. Not that there was really any effort put into forcing her into it. Sure, Rebekah grabbed onto her hair just in case, but not once did Caroline show any sign of stopping, and the hand on her head convinced her to press her face forwards so she could wrap her mouth around the Original's pussy lips and suck them in between licks, which in turn made Rebekah close her eyes and smile dreamily.

That intensified what she was feeling, Rebekah's world revolving around the soft mouths and tongues worshipping her body and nothing else. At least until Elena pressed a hand to her side and then slid it around to her arse. After years of being stabbed in the back, with the old Elena being one of the most recent offenders, Rebekah was briefly nervous when she felt that hand sliding over her flesh, but then she grinned happily as it seemed to only be her girlfriend grabbing her backside during sex. It turned out not to be quite so innocent as Elena first slid her fingers downwards to make sure they collected some of the Original vampire's pussy cream which had escaped Caroline's hungry mouth and use it as lubricant so she could push her middle finger deep into Rebekah's bottom.

Rebekah opened her eyes wide and cried out as she was anally penetrated, "OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH, YOU LITTLE SLUT! Oooooooooh Caroline, your best friend just shoved her finger up my arse! Mmmmmmmm, and it feels good. Sooooooooooo goooooooooooddddddddd mmmmmmmmmmmmm, finger me Elena! Finger fuck my tight little ass hole while your best friend makes me cum in her mouth! Ohhhhhhhhhh Caroline, make me cum in your mouth! Mmmmmmmm, make me cum in your nasty little dyke mouth by shoving your lezzie tongue deep inside of my cunt and fucking me with it! Fuck me, tongue fuck me you slut, OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!"

Eager to obey her new mistress Caroline slammed her tongue inside Rebekah's pussy nearly instantly. After getting so worked up from the spanking, and watching Elena received the same treatment, and from her girlfriend's contributions it wasn't really surprising that Rebekah came almost instantly, the Original not holding back as she tightened her grip on Caroline's head and rode her new bitch's face through one orgasm and onto another, Rebekah just using Caroline like the fuck toy she now was.

Caroline was still aware of Elena's finger when it was originally pushed into Rebekah's ass, and then she could feel it moving around inside the Original through the thin wall separating her pussy and ass. Both times Caroline blushed a little, but she was too consumed with eating pussy to really care. Hell, she was too consumed by lesbian lust to even care what a total slut she was being, and once the cream that she was beginning to crave hit her taste buds, once another girl came in her mouth and all over her face for the second time in her life, oh Caroline didn't care about anything except swallowing as much precious girl cum as possible.

Unfortunately that wasn't a lot. Rebekah was nowhere near as accommodating as Elena had been, which was a shame as if anything the older woman tasted even better than the younger one. But Rebekah moved around a lot when she came, and shoved Caroline's face deeper into her pussy, and she was a little distracted from kneeling on the ground for so long, and well, Caroline's inexperience just caught up with her. She felt she could do better, would do better in the future, but for now she clearly didn't do enough to please Rebekah who pushed her away like garbage in favour of another make out session with Elena, Caroline just watching as Rebekah pulled Elena's finger out of her own ass and then sucked it clean before sharing the perverted taste with the brunette.

In the few minutes or so that Elena and Rebekah seemed completely lost in each other Caroline considered running. In the blink of an eye she could be half way across town and safe from anymore lesbian debauchery. But she was painfully horny and wanted the other two girls to fuck her. Besides, she just couldn't look away, the sight before her both redhot and kind of cute. It was kind of funny, to think of Elena and Rebekah as cute together considering their history, but it was true.

As much as she enjoyed kissing her girlfriend Elena still had work to do, so eventually she broke the kiss, dashed over to Caroline at vampire speed, grabbed her face and began licking, taking great pleasure in making her former friend squirm before she gave her a brief kiss. After breaking that kiss Elena grinned and asked, "So Caroline, ready to get fucked?"

Blushing slightly Caroline nodded, "Yes."

Grinning wickedly Elena retrieved her harness, strapped it firmly to her body and then returned in a matter of seconds, pressing her newly acquired cock against Caroline's lips and ordering, "In that case, suck my cock. Get it nice and wet, because in a second I'm going to slam it inside you and fuck you hard and deep."

Even though Elena said more, a lot more, Caroline chose to ignore her completely in favour of concentrating on the task at hand. Namely wrapping her lips around the head of the dildo and then beginning to bob up and down on it, sucking just as passionately as if it were real. Maybe more so because if this new Elena had proven anything it was that she could be a sadistic bitch, and was totally capable of doing some serious damage given half the chance. Then again considering how wet Caroline's pussy was the blonde had little worry about that, although a little extra wetness couldn't hurt.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Frustrating Ch. 05
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 190 milliseconds