Frustrating Ch. 05

What Caroline didn't know at first was that Elena had other plans, "Mmmmmmm, that's it Caroline, suck my cock! Suck it! Oooooooh, suck it cock sucker, mmmmmmm, get it nice and ready for your tight little virgin ass!"

Caroline choked on the dildo and then spit it out of her mouth, "What?"

"You heard me!" Elena growled, pushing her cock back into Caroline's mouth and holding it there until the other girl started sucking again, "I told you I was going to fuck your ass. We both are, but I called dibs so I could go first, right Rebekah?"

"That's right darling." Rebekah smiled at her girlfriend before scowling at Caroline, "Both of us are going to violate your little bottom, so I suggest you make it easier on yourself and make my girlfriend's cock as slippery wet as possible, otherwise it's really going to hurt when she tears your ass hole apart."

There was a minutes silence, then Caroline frantically started sucking the toy cock before shoving it down her throat, Elena and Rebekah cruelly laughing at this for a few moments, and then the brunette grabbed her former friend and carried her upstairs to the bedroom in the blink of an eye. Then she told her, "Bend over Caroline, your ass is mine."

As Rebekah appeared by Elena's side as she was talking Caroline could only whimper, lower her head and crawl onto the bed, positioning herself in the centre of it before softly begging, "Please, be gentle."

"Maybe if you relax, I'll think about it." Elena said coldly as she positioned herself behind Caroline, pulling apart one of her ass cheeks with one hand while using the other to press her cock against her former friend's virgin ass hole.

Rebekah felt a twinge of jealousy, which she pushed aside in favour of encouraging her girl, "Come on Elena, enough stalling. Take that bitch's virgin hole. Pop her little anal cherry and make her your bitch. Our bitch. Mmmmmmmm yeah, rob sweet little Caroline of her anal virginity and make her our submissive little bitch!"

As Rebekah continue to offer up encouragement Elena slowly pushed forwards, watching as her strap-on slowly stretched her former friend's ass hole wider and wider until finally it slipped inside, meaning she had officially taken goody two shoes Caroline Forbes' anal cherry. As if that fact and the sight wasn't enough Caroline let out the cutest little cry followed by a really pathetic sounding whimper, which in turn caused an evil grin to cross Elena's face.

"Well, there goes her anal cherry." Rebekah quipped.

"Yeah, it's mine now!" Elena grinned, "You hear that Caroline? Your anal cherry is mine now and it always will be! Mmmmmmm, your anal cherry is mine, your ass is mine, and very soon every single part of you is going to be mine. Mmmmmmm yeah, whimper for me. Whimper as much as you want while I take your tight little ass!"

This exchange unsurprisingly had Caroline whimpering again, which was the whole idea of Elena's taunting, the wicked brunette relishing these whimpers for a few moments before she pushed forwards, shoving an extra couple of inches up the blonde's butt and making Caroline whimper again. This process was repeated over and over, Elena very slowly stuffing her former best friend's ass with strap-on dick, her eyes fixed to where that dildo was disappearing into Caroline's forbidden hole.

It felt like a lifetime since she'd taken Rebekah's ass, and as much as Elena revelled in getting her own ass fucked on an almost hourly basis by her stronger lover nearly every time she fantasised about turning the tables on the blonde and giving her butt a fucking. It was now a different blonde who's butt she was fucking, one who had entered her dreams more than once in the past, but she couldn't help think of doing this to Rebekah. That would be so hot, and she had no doubt her eager to please lover would allow her to do it, but as much as she wanted to top The Original if she did Elena was worried it would take away from her enjoyment from being Rebekah's bitch somewhat. Of course she had topped Rebekah before but The Original had turned the tables on her almost immediately and ever since Elena had been Rebekah's little bitch, a role in which she relished.

Here it seemed was the perfect outlet for her dominant desires. After all, this way she could still remain Rebekah's bitch, she was simply acquiring a bitch of her own. Then Caroline would become a bitch's bitch, the other woman so embarrassingly submissive that she would become the submissive plaything of someone who allowed herself to be someone else's submissive plaything. Only it would be worse for Caroline, because at least Elena was submitting to an Original vampire who was all but unstoppable. Caroline was giving up her virgin ass hole to a vampire even younger and weaker than her. Oh, what humiliation the other girl must be feeling.

While Elena got off on dishing out that humiliation Caroline was the one who had to wallow in it, the worst part of it being that again her treacherous body seemed to be enjoying what was forced upon her. After all, it was one thing to like eating pussy, but to actually feel so much twisted pleasure as she was robbed of her anal virginity by a girl she hated made Caroline feel like the biggest slut on earth. And it only got worse shortly after Elena stuffed the last few inches of that dildo into Caroline's butt, the young blonde whimpering as the other two vampires continued taunting her.

"That's it Caroline, take it! Take it! Take every, last, inch, up, your, slutty, little, ass!" Elena called out gleefully as she punctuated the last few words with some semi-hard thrusts, the last of which completed the anal penetration, "Mmmmmmm, that's it, take it you slut! Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, take this big dick up your tight little ass! Oooooooooh yessssssssss, take it like a slut."

"An anal slut." Rebekah chimed in, "Mmmmmmm, fuck her up the arse like an anal slut. Oh Elena, it looks so good. Your big cock look so good in that little anal slut's arse, mmmmmmmm, stretch her out real good love. Stretch her shitter so it's easier for me to fuck that slutty little bottom of hers!"

"Yeah baby, you want me to stretch her slutty ass out? Make it nice and loose for you to fuck?" Elena grinned.

"Oh God yes, stretch that slutty arse!" Rebekah said gleefully, "Stretch it out real good. But make sure to enjoy yourself, she is your friend after all. You should get to enjoy her virgin arse."

"Oh don't worry, I will." Elena promised, tightening her grip on Caroline's hips and beginning to pump her own back and forth, "Mmmmmmmm, I'm going to have so much fun stretching this ass! Ohhhhhhhhh, do you hear me Caroline? I'm going to have so much fun fucking you up the ass, and getting your little back hole loose and ready for my girlfriend's dick!"

Caroline's head was already lowered in shame, but as the shell of one of her oldest friends officially started to fuck her up the ass while the younger vampire and the only female Original vampire provided commentary to her anal violation Caroline found herself burying her face in the bed sheets to hide her tears of utter humiliation. Again, the worst of it was that a really twisted part of the young blonde was getting off on it, and thanks to Elena at least having the decency to start off slow Caroline's back passage quickly got used to being stretched beyond its intended size and relaxed, meaning that the pain gradually turned to discomfort, and then all that was left was pleasure.

There was pleasure even when there was pain, and the pain itself couldn't compare with some of the things Caroline had suffered through as a vampire. Hell, even at its worst the pain had been a shadow of the painful spanking Elena had given her earlier. However once it went away entirely Caroline was left with only pleasure which quickly grew inside her until it was overwhelming, and no matter how hard she tried she couldn't stop herself from moaning in pleasure into the sheets. And of course, no matter how hard she tried, normal humans were probably hearing these moans from the other side of town, so there was no way Elena and Rebekah didn't hear them, just as there was no way that the other two girls weren't going to make fun of her.

"Ohhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, that's it, that's exactly it! Mmmmmmm, that's it Caroline, moan for me. Moan for me Caroline. Moan for me while I'm fucking you up the ass!" Elena taunted gleefully, "Oooooooooh, you look so good with a dick in your ass. You look so fucking good with my big dick in your tight little ass. Doesn't she look good Rebekah?"

"Never better." Rebekah grinned, finally taking her eyes off that stretching hole so she could walk round and address Caroline directly, "I have to say Caroline, you're not normally my type. Too skanky and desperate. Mmmmmmmm, but you do look really cute with a cock up your arse. Oh yes, you do look good with my girlfriend's cock sliding in and out of your arse, your back door taking every inch of that strap-on, proudly showing off what a slut you really are. Mmmmmmm, I can't wait until it's my cock fucking that arse! Ohhhhhhhhh yes, I can't wait until my girlfriend is done with you so I can fuck you up the arse like the cheap little whore you are!"

"You won't have to wait long Rebekah." Elena promised her girlfriend, "Remember, I said you could have this whore when I'm done with her, and from the looks of it is about ready to cum for me. Then you'll have your turn."

"Cum? Already?" Rebekah pretended to be surprised as she deliberately looked underneath Caroline to the other blonde's cunt, "Oh my, I think you're right. I think this little anal whore is ready to cum for you already. Mmmmmm, fuck her harder! Fuck her harder Elena and let me have my turn pounding that slutty little arse!"

Caroline told herself she didn't really want to cum. That deep down she was still a nice normal girl who wasn't getting off on being sodomised by another girl. However evidence to the contrary became slightly overwhelming, as did the feeling of pure ecstasy when Elena finally picked up the pace and began pounding her butt just like she promised. Then Caroline came, and it was pure heaven. Intense feelings of pure ecstasy which were even stronger than what she was experiencing before flooded her body and in that moment nothing mattered anymore. Not her relationship with Tyler, not her dignity, not even her own life. All Caroline wanted to be was Elena's anal whore. Her butt slut. Her bitch. Oh yes, she wanted to be Elena's bitch. The pet of these two evil vampires, theirs to use in whatever sadistic way they wanted.

"Please..." Caroline whimpered, crying out in pain as Elena reached down and yanked her hair.

"Please what bitch?" Elena growled.

"Please..." Caroline whimpered, closing her eyes as she followed up with, "Make me cum. Make me cum, make me cum, make me cum, make me cum, make me cum! Oh my God, I'll do anything if you just let me cum. I'll be your whore! Ohhhhhhhhh I'll be your slut, mmmmmmmmmm, I'll be your slave, ooooooooooh I'll be your bitch, aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk, I'll be anything you want me to be, do anything you want, just please, please, please, please, PLEASSSSSSEEEEEE... make me cum."

"Oh Caroline, all you had to do was ask." Elena grinned wickedly before gleefully increasing the pace of the sodomy.

Seeing that Caroline was too far gone to notice her lack of presence Rebekah took a few moments to dash off, grab herself a strap-on and rush back. She then equipped it while watching her beloved Elena Gilbert relentlessly arse fuck the stuck up Caroline Forbes, the Original practically giddy at this ultra-perverted sight which she could have never imagined herself watching. Even when she considered both these women her enemies she hadn't had the forethought to compel them into committing such an act, which was a pity because Rebekah realised she really liked the idea of the old Elena bum fucking her best friend. Or being bum fucked by her, Rebekah briefly indulging in those fantasies before refocusing on the amazing sight before her.

As she admired the blissful happiness on Elena's pretty face Rebekah decided it was for the best she hadn't forced such a twisted act on them, because now one of them was actively helping her it was so much better than if they were both apologising to each other the whole time. In fact, she wasn't even technically helping right now. No, she was just watching Elena bum fucking Caroline through climax after climax, Rebekah enthusiastically rubbing lubricant into her dildo so she could bash the other end of the toy against her clit and get off physically as well as mentally from watching the two younger girls' friendship, and Caroline's arse hole, get well and truly destroyed.

After who knows how many orgasms for both the former friends Elena yanked her dildo out of Caroline's arse, allowing both the dominant girls to see just how well and truly the submissive girl's arse had been destroyed. Rebekah wasn't disappointed, the Original licking her lips as she studied the arse cheeks which had been turned light red and the arse hole which remained gaping open even though there was no longer a cock inside it. Of course vampire healing kicked in after a few long seconds and those cheeks slowly began returning to their usual milky hugh while that arse hole slowly began to close.

Not wanting Caroline to get off so easily Rebekah took advantage of that still loosened back door, taking Elena's place behind Caroline and slam every inch of her strap-on up the other blonde's backside. Caroline, who had pretty much collapsed into the bed sheets in exhaustion after being sodomised to all those climaxes, lifted her head up and screamed hysterically as she once again found herself being fucked up the arse, Rebekah grinning with pride as she noted that the scream was mostly of pleasure, as were the ones that followed it as the Original started to brutally pound the younger vampire's pooper right from the get go.

For a few brief moments Elena was impressed. She had worried Rebekah would take it easy on Caroline because of this whole deal with Elijah, which was becoming really irritating, but no, Rebekah seem to be destroying Caroline's ass hole without a second thought, ramming it over and over again with what had to be every ounce of her supernatural strength. And, thanks to the skilled anal stretching Elena had given her, Caroline was hammering herself back against the bowel wrecking thrusts and begging for more like the shameless slut Elena planned on turning her former friend into.

"Fuck me! Ohhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooodddddddddd fuck me God damn you!" Caroline cried out angrily, "Fuck my ass! Mmmmmmm, please fuck my ass as hard as you can and make me cum!"

"You want it love, you're going to have to earn it!" Rebekah said, suddenly rolling back until she and Caroline were in the reverse cowgirl position, "Now, start bouncing bitch! And while you're at it, tell me some of those lovely things you were telling Elena. Mmmmmmmm yes, tell me exactly what you are and what you are willing to do if I let you cum with a dick up your arse."

Caroline whimpered pathetically, "I'm your bitch and I'll do anything if you let me cum with a dick up my ass. Mmmmmmmmm, I'm your slut and I'll do anything if you let me cum with a big dick up my ass. Ooooooooooh I'm your slutty whore and I'll do anything if you let me cum with your big dick up my ass. Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh fuck, I'm your slutty whore bitch and I'll do anything if you let me cum with your big fucking dick up my ass! I'll do anything, anything, just please let me cum! Let me cum with your big fucking strap-on dick up my slutty little dyke ass! OH FUCK!"

While Elena was somewhat impressed by the fact that Rebekah's dildo never left Caroline's butt and the submissive blonde was already so broken that she immediately started bouncing up and down on the dominant blonde's cock the truth was that Elena kind of disproved of this change in positions. Sure, it didn't really change anything, Elena could easily get to Caroline's cunt and it wouldn't take that much to get to her mouth, and it surely was even more humiliating for Caroline to have to anally ride that dildo. However there was just something so overwhelmingly erotic about watching the 1000-year-old vampire reassert her dominance by pounding into a much younger vampire, Elena's body trembling as she remembered when that younger vampire was her.

Elena especially remembered the first time, being all tied up and helpless while the powerful Original had her way with her, the brunette briefly considering slipping her hand underneath the harness and playing with herself at the pleasant memory. Or even better relive it by removing her strap-on, bending over and begging Rebekah to butt fuck her instead of Caroline, something Elena had no doubt that the lovesick fool would do. However that would undermine Caroline's submissive slut training, and even after everything she had already done to her friend Elena wanted to humiliate and dominate Caroline even more, and there was an easy way for them to do that right now.

In a flash Elena grabbed hold of Caroline's pretty blonde hair, yanked her head downwards and then shoved the dildo she had just used to rob one of her oldest friends of her anal cherry into that friend's face. Caroline even cried out at this treatment, allowing Elena to shove the ass cream-coated cock into her former friend's mouth, after giving her a few super quick slaps to the face first of course. Elena did all this without pulling Caroline off Rebekah's strap-on, although it did cause the submissive blonde so much shock that she stopped bouncing on the dominant blonde's dick. Which was unfortunate, but the look of surprise slowly turning to horror on Caroline's face more than made up for it.

"Suck it Caroline! Suck your ass off my cock!" Elena giggled evilly, "Mmmmmmmm yeah, this is the dildo which robbed you of your anal cherry, and now it's in your mouth you filthy slut! Oh yeah, suck those juices. Suck those juices right off my cock like a good girl."

Caroline's first instinct was to spit out the dildo. Then maybe scream, cry, and perhaps even attack the bitches putting her through this degradation. Not necessarily in that order. But Elena had a vice like grip on her hair, the type which made Caroline think that her former best friend would tear her hair out if she tried something like that. So she simply kept the cock in her mouth and gagged at the taste of her own ass, Caroline's stomach lurching as she remembered just how deep the head of this dick had been inside her, pounding the deepest parts of her ass, the dildo nothing short of a weapon Elena was using to turn her into her bitch.

It was working too, because no matter what happened in this moment Caroline was 100% Elena's bitch. Well, 100% Elena's and Rebekah's bitch. How else could anyone describe it? Rebekah's 'cock' was balls deep inside Caroline's butt while Elena's 'cock' was inside Caroline's mouth after robbing her of her anal virginity, the other vampires misusing her body for their own selfish pleasure. The fact Caroline was getting off too seemed irrelevant except for how utterly ashamed Caroline felt about it, the young blonde even finding a certain amount of enjoyment in humiliating herself even further by beginning to suck Elena's strap-on.

She told herself she was just doing it to appease the women who clearly had the upper hand on her, that she was just trying to save her own skin, that she was just waiting for her opportunity to get away. But it rang false, especially in her own orgasm weary mind, because even as her ass was aching for a break she began bouncing up and down on Rebekah's shaft, not because the other vampires were yelling abuse at her but because she wanted more. She wanted more of this incredible pleasure which surpassed anything else she'd ever felt by a million miles, Caroline whimpering around the ass flavoured cock in her mouth as she began to really get into taking two cocks at the same time.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Frustrating Ch. 05
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds