Frustrating Ch. 05

Which didn't go unnoticed by Elena, "Oh yeah, you love it don't you Caroline? Mmmmmmmm, you love the taste of your own ass you dirty little whore! Ohhhhhhhh yes, mmmmmmm, take it all! Take every single inch of this ass flavoured cock down your throat like a good little ATM whore! That's an order!"

The words continue to make Caroline whimper but she did as she was told, taking inch after inch of butt flavoured dildo down her throat until every drop of anal cream was removed from that cock and every inch of strap-on dick was stuffing her windpipe. That was when Elena started using her as a face pussy, the girl who had once been her closest friend joyfully pumping that huge dildo in and out of Caroline's throat slowly at first, but eventually so hard that Caroline thought she was about to pass out. Then all of a sudden Elena switched holes, pulling her head up and off the cock before shoving it into Caroline's cunt, the blonde screaming out as for the first time in her life her pussy and ass was stuffed with cock at the same time.

Elena took a few moments to admire the look of utter shock on Caroline's face, and then a few more moments to admire the sight of her cock stuffing Caroline's cunt, then she began to fuck her former best friend while constantly switching between these two magnificent sights. Well, truth be told her eyes may have lingered on Caroline's cute little titties on a few occasions, but mostly she kept her eyes locked onto where dick was pumping out of her friend's pussy and the look on Caroline's face as she took her first double penetration. Or second, depending on whether or not you counted the spit-roasting.

Personally Elena didn't because no matter how hard she fucked Caroline's mouth she wouldn't make Caroline cum, but by fucking her pussy and ass at the same time she and Rebekah would be giving Caroline the type of orgasms which would make the former friend submissive to her forever. After all, Elena had recently inflicted this on Katherine, and still she felt submissive towards the older vampire who had taken her anal virginity, Elena's mind briefly flirting with submissive thoughts which almost put her off her thrusting. Almost.

Then Elena concentrated on what was important, namely pounding Caroline's fuck holes until the other vampire felt like she was in heaven. To that end Elena grabbed Caroline's legs, which somehow had headed up wrapped around her waist, and pushed them onto her shoulders, ensuring that with every thrust all of Elena's and Caroline's weight would end up impaling the younger blonde's butt on the older blonde's cock. It also heightened the dominance and submission between them, Elena sure that no human, or at least no human girl, could bend another up like a pretzel and still fuck them so effortlessly.

Once the pounding became overwhelmingly hard Caroline screamed, "FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK MEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKK! FUCK ME LIKE A SLUT! FUCK MY PUSSY, FUCK MY ASS, OOOOOOOOOH, JUST FUCK ME! OHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD, I'M YOUR BITCH! I'M YOUR SLUT, I'M YOUR WHORE, BUT MOST OF ALL I AM YOUR BITCH! YOU BOTH OWN ME! I AM YOUR PROPERTY I AM YOUR FUCK HOLE I AM YOUR FUCKING BITCH AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

With that Caroline came, over and over again, each climax more powerful than last Elena was sure her vampire healing would have to fix her hearing after Caroline blew out her eardrums from all the screaming. The girl sandwiched in the middle also shook like a leaf and squirted hard on Elena's dildo, and when it was finally Caroline gave this look, this look of amazement, wonder and utter submissiveness which told Elena from now on Caroline Forbes would be nothing but her submissive little bitch. And oh how Elena was going to take full advantage of that.

Meanwhile Rebekah was previously forced to be a bystander while Elena used both her own dildo and the Original's dildo to make their new little slut cum over and over and over again. It was really hot, and Rebekah came from her clit being constantly stimulated. In fact her entire body was pretty much stimulated from all the grinding on top of her that was going on, although she could have probably got off just from watching as the stuck up Caroline Forbes was taken down a peg and reduced to the shameless whore Rebekah always knew she should have been. She could also just get off on watching Elena get off, Rebekah smiling dreamily as she watched her beautiful girlfriend enjoy herself.

Some part of her acknowledged she was being pathetic, but Rebekah just couldn't help herself. She fell in love easily, and Elena Gilbert had completely and utterly stolen her heart. She would give her anything, and that certainly included sluts to play with. Just so long as Elena never treated them as anything close to an equal, the desire to put Caroline in her place pushing Rebekah to thrust upwards into the other blonde's bottom at the same time Elena was slamming into Caroline's cunt. Of course it wasn't enough. Not even close.

Rebekah was itching to use every ounce of her supernatural strength to show Caroline, and Elena, who was boss. To do that meant breaking her deal with Elijah, so Rebekah resisted for as long as she possibly could. But ultimately, hadn't she broke in this deal already for pretty much the same reasons? Not that it really counted as the whole point of the deal was to act 'better' than she normally acted, and what could be 'better' than making someone cum? Surely nothing, so when Elena finally ran out of steam and collapsed on top of Caroline, and technically Rebekah, the Original seized the moment.

With her supernatural strength Rebekah effortlessly flipped their bodies so that Elena was lying on her back with Caroline on top of her, the two former friends still connected by Elena's dildo in Caroline's cunt. Meanwhile Rebekah was behind Caroline with her dildo still buried in the other blonde's behind, the 1000 year old vampire brutalising the 18-year-old girl's bottom with every ounce of her strength and in the process making herself and the other girls cum several more times, Rebekah and remaining cold and emotionless throughout as she anally abused her new lesbian slut.

Perhaps minutes, perhaps hours later, Rebekah pulled her strap-on out of Caroline's back hole when she finally felt she couldn't continue and grinned wickedly at the gaped wide open hole she left in her wake before ordering, "Come clean your mess bitch! Mmmmmmm, I want a nice long, thorough blow job and I want it now. Clean your skanky arse right off my cock or I won't bugger you again."

Caroline had collapsed on top of Elena a long time ago, and even with the vampire healing she remained delirious for the next few minutes as she slowly came down from her high. In her confused state she was just able to understand that she would receive that kind of heavenly sensations again if she didn't do it she was told, meaning that Caroline scrambled off Elena at full speed and then stuffed Rebekah's cock into her mouth, much to the amusement of the other vampires.

"Wow, look at her go!" Elena giggled, "Care must really love the taste of her own ass."

"Clearly." Rebekah grinned, "Mmmmmmmm yeah, get every drop you whore! Clean my cock of every drop of your skanky arse! Ohhhhhhhhh yes, I always knew deep down you were a little slut just waiting for someone to put you in your place."

On some level Caroline knew she should be offended by those words and what she was being 'forced' to do, but in that moment she felt that this was her proper place. She was showing her mistress the proper respect after giving her so many amazing orgasms. Plus it didn't hurt that she really did love the taste of her own ass. That fact was horrifying and disturbing, but then again so were vampires, and again Caroline was grateful that the most horrifying and disgusting thing about her was her sexual preferences. Because as much as she'd been forced into this debauchery, she knew deep down her enjoyment was all her own, something which became even more clear when she was given another cock to suck.

"Don't forget about me." Elena grinned wickedly, appearing besides Rebekah in a flash, "Don't forget to clean my cock of your slutty little pussy! Mmmmmmm yeah, suck my dildo clean! Oh, but don't forget about Rebekah. Her dick look so lonely dripping with your saliva and ass juice, you should... yes, that's it exactly! Go back and forth between our cocks you little cock sucking slut!"

Anticipating Elena's order Caroline had switched to sucking Rebekah's cock while grabbing onto the brunette's strap-on and began to mimic jerking it off like the girls in those porno movies she had secretly watched to learn about sex a few years back. Just like those girls she went back and forth, eventually even deep throating one then the other so those cocks were as clean as possible. Then Caroline just kept sucking while looking up to her new owners for approval, Rebekah and Elena happy to give it to her in the form of more verbal abuse until they wanted something else from her.

"That was pretty good slut, now kiss our feet." Elena ordered.

"Oh yes, kiss our feet! Kiss our feet as a way to prove you now accept your proper place." Rebekah grinned.

Slowly taking the cock which was currently in her mouth out and letting go of them Caroline stared at these two women who had just completely and utterly dominated/degraded her. The two monstrous vampires who she was so very afraid of, for good reason. The former friend and the enemy who had given her more pleasure than she could have ever imagine. Then Caroline lowered her head down and pressed her lips to first Elena's feet, then Rebekah's, Caroline frantically going back and forth while confessing her undying love and devotion to her new mistresses, her heart filled with joy that she had been given the honour of being their bitch.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Frustrating Ch. 05
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 211 milliseconds