Fucking Mom, Sister and Neighbor Ch. 03

Mini pushed the covers down over their legs and Max's cock sprang out and pointed up above his stomach. Mini looked at it and then back at his face. She had a pleading look on her face as she looked back down at his cock. Her inside hand wrapped around as much of the girth as she could and began jacking off about half of it. He sat there watching her jerking him off for a couple minutes knowing that Mini had to get back to her room before Dad got up and that could be anytime now.

Max reached down and put his hand on Mini's hand that was wrapped around his cock and moved her hand up and down the way he liked it, the way he did it himself. Once she got in the rhythm he pulled his hand back and she took over. Max laid back and concentrated on his building orgasm. He grabbed several tissues and held them at the ready and moments later, he groaned and thrust his hips up and shoved the tissues onto the end of his cock. Mini never slowed down. Max was sure she wanted to see his cum spurt out of his cock but he didn't want to clean up after, so she didn't get her wish.

After the last shot was safely collected in the tissues, Max pushed himself down past Mini and then out onto the floor. He took her hand and pulled her up to the floor beside me. He pulled her in close and held her there while he kissed her hard. She kissed back just as hard. When they separated Max opened his door and listened. All was quiet. He motioned for Mini to go and she tip-toed across the hall to her room. He went to the bathroom and started the shower.

When Max came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around him, Dad was just closing his bedroom door and he took Max's place in the bathroom. He had a robe on but it wasn't tied in front. Dad wasn't embarrassed by having his dangling cock visible to his son. Max was embarrassed though.

Mini apparently hadn't heard the bathroom transition from Max to Dad as she tip-toed across the hall in the nude and quietly moved into the bathroom. The shower was on and she pulled back the curtain and stepped in. She was obviously expecting to find Max in the shower and when she looked through the steam, she was shocked to see Dad with one hand lathering up his hair and the other furiously stroking his hard morning woody.

She stood there frozen for several seconds in shock. She thought that she was just thinking 'Oh Fuck,' but she actually said it out loud and Dad opened his eyes to see a naked Mini standing only a couple feet from him watching him jerking off.

He yelled out, "What the Fuck?" which broke Mini free of her paralyzed mind and she screamed out loud like she was practicing for a role in a 'slasher' movie. The shower curtain flew back and Mini scrambled out of the shower and was out of the bathroom and back in her room in a heartbeat.

Everyone in the house heard the commotion and Max opened his bedroom door just as Mom came rushing out of her room trying to pull on her robe. She quickly glanced at Max in his boxer shorts as she flew by and pushed her way into the bathroom. She screamed, "What happened?" He could hear both of them talking loudly in the bathroom but he couldn't make out the details. Max had no idea Mini had invaded Dad's shower thinking it was him.

Mom was trying to calm Dad down. He was upset and just kept yelling, "What the Fuck is going on around here?" Max smiled to himself because it was a pretty astute question for him to be asking. When things settled down, Mom came out of the bathroom and walked past Max toward her room. She just glared at him. He just raised his arms and shrugged his shoulders indicating 'what?'

Max was in the kitchen dressed for school when Dad came thundering out of the bathroom. He was clearly still pissed off. Mini stayed out of sight. Max ate his breakfast alone and when he was done he yelled out, "Mini, come on we have to go." Before he even finished the sentence, Mini burst from her room heading for the back door motioning for Max to hurry up. He was out the door on her heals. She couldn't get out of the driveway fast enough. Max could almost see the smoke coming out of her ears. He kept glancing over at her and she caught him looking. With an angry look on her face, she said, "Why wasn't that you in the shower instead of Dad?" It was a rhetorical question and he didn't answer.

Max saw his sister a few times during the day and it was obvious she was still upset. She didn't show up to drive Max home so he made his way toward the line of buses. Ten minutes later, he was walking up the street from the corner toward his house. Dad's car was gone. He looked down the side-street and noticed that Nadia's husband's car was gone too. 'If they're gone-gone; it's back to normal', he thought.

Max walked in the back door and shut it hard enough to announce that he was home. Mom's voice came from the living room. He walked in and saw her sitting on the end of the couch and Nadia sitting 'kitty-corner' to her in a chair. They had drinks in their hands and they were both dressed to the 'nines'. "Wow," Max said. "You two are really dressed up. What's the occasion?"

Mom said, "It was a rough morning around here until your dad left. He is certain something is going on and I won't be surprised if he just shows up for a while to see what it is. We are going to have to be very careful until he settles down. Nadia and I went out to lunch to calm me down and we have been sitting here getting bombed waiting for you to get home."

Max sat down in a chair and looked at Nadia. "Did things go as planned for you with your husband? You said something about the dining room table the last time we saw you." Her face instantly changed from confusion to understanding. She laughed and said, "Actually, we used the dining room table first and burned dinner. We wound up going out to eat."

Mom burst out laughing and said, "I can certainly understand how that could happen."

Mom turned her attention to Max and asked the question of the day, "Max, your father wouldn't say what happened in the bathroom this morning. Do you know anything? I know I glared at you but I know you didn't have anything to do with it."

Max saw no reason not to tell Mom everything he knew so he said, "It's pretty simple. Mini and I slept together in my bed last night. Nothing happened though. I went to the bathroom to take my shower like every morning and I was coming out of the bathroom as Dad was coming out of your room. He went in the bathroom. He apparently didn't lock it though. Mini crept in naked and climbed into the shower thinking it was me. You know everything that happened after that. Mini has been upset about it all day. She didn't give me any details. That's all I know."

Mom said, "Fuck. No wonder your father was so upset. With the way Mini reacted, there's no logical explanation for Mini to go climbing into a running shower unless there was something going on between her and the person she thought it was. If she had kept herself together and just come on to him, he had two options: to refuse her advances and it would just be between them or he could have accepted her advances and it would have just been between them. Now, we're all suspect."

Max said, "I thought it was pretty astute of Dad to go from Mini climbing into the shower with him to the truth that Mini is having sex with either you or me."

Nadia interjected, "Or both."

Mom just smiled and said, "He's a pretty smart guy. We're going to have to be smarter."

Nadia jumped into the conversation, "Your Mom and I have been talking this through this afternoon and we think that if my husband is away on travel that you all should come to my house after school and we can play there."

"Doesn't that put you at risk if your husband comes home unexpectedly?" Max said.

Nadia looked at Mom, who was smiling, and then back at me and smiled, "If my husband comes home and walks in on an orgy, he will drop his pants and join in. He'll be pissed later that he missed some of it." Mom looked at Max and nodded her head. Max wondered if his mom had ever had sex with Nadia's husband as part of an orgy. Perhaps he would ask her some time.

It was getting to be the usual time that Mini got home from practice and the conversation was dying down. Mom and Nadia seemed to have an unspoken language between them as they just exchanged glances every so often.

Mom got up and staggered toward the kitchen taking Nadia's empty glass with her. She staggered back a few minutes later with two more drinks. She kicked off her heels and sat down with her legs angled toward Nadia. She lifted her feet and began rubbing them on Nadia's knees. Max loved the sound of nylon stockings on nylon stockings.

Nadia parted her legs and Mom ran her foot all the way up Nadia's thighs to her crotch. Nadia looked at Max and began unbuttoning her blouse. When he discovered that she didn't have a bra on, his cock hardened to maximum size in seconds. He could see Nadia's tits from her nipple to nipple.

Mom noticed the surging lump down Max's left pant-leg as she pulled her feet back and slid off the couch to the floor in front of Nadia. She laid her head down in Nadia's lap and pulled Nadia's blouse out of the way as she lifted her mouth up to suck on her left nipple. Nadia was watching Max and when his cock lurched up to lift his pant leg her eyes went wide as she arched her eyebrows. She didn't move her gaze from Max's pant leg for a long time. Max intentionally started flexing his cock to make it jump. She knew what he was doing but she smiled every time.

Nadia was beginning to breathe heavier as Mom moved over to her other nipple. Nadia had unbuttoned Mom's blouse and was pushing her hands down into Mom's demi-bra in which her entire tit above the nipple was exposed anyway.

Max was at a total loss as to how this was going to go so he decided that he'd better just stay where he was and wait for directions. Max was so horny and he wanted to join them but he had the sense that they were a closed loop. They were going so slow and savoring every second.

Max heard a car pull into the driveway and he knew it was Mini's, just from the sound. Mom and Nadia nervously separated until Max said, "It's OK. That's Mini's car." Mom went right back to the same spot and they continued doing what they had been doing.

Mini came up short when she walked into the kitchen and saw Mom and Nadia together. She glanced at Max and said, "Don't let me interrupt." Mini figured that Max's cock was certainly erect so she came in and sat down on the floor by his chair. She ran her hand up his leg and found what she was looking for. She made no attempt to pull it out. She just ran her hand back and forth over the length of it through his pants. The sensation was nearly the same either way. He began breathing heavily too.

As Mini ran her hand along the contour of Max's cock, she intently watched every move Mom and Nadia made. She was sucking it all in, so to speak, for future use. Her free hand went down into her panties and started diddling her pussy and clit.

Mom sat up and took off her blouse and unsnapped her front clasp demi-bra. She stood up and unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. She was now wearing a thong and thigh high nylons. Max couldn't take his eyes off her. 'Fuck, she's gorgeous,' he thought. She turned her back to Max and he marveled at her perfect ass. She bent and pulled her thong down and let that fall to the floor.

Mom pulled Nadia up to her feet and began undressing her slowly and erotically. Nadia let Mom do whatever she wanted. It took ten minutes to get Nadia stripped down to her thigh highs and heels. With Mom and Nadia standing there virtually naked, Max's cock was straining hard on his pant leg. He had to adjust his position in the chair to relieve some of the stress. Mini increased her pressure on his cock and Max noticed that she was breathing hard too.

Nadia sat back on her chair and pulled one leg up on the chair arm which provided full access to her pussy. Max and Mini were looking right at it until Mom blocked their view when she started tongue-fucking Nadia's pussy. From his brief view, Max knew she was soaking wet already. Nadia's head lay back on the chair and her hands rested on top of Mom's head. Mom must have known what she was doing because Nadia wasn't trying to direct anything.

Mom was on her hands and knees sucking and slurping her lips and tongue in Nadia's pussy. Max leaned forward so he could watch as Mom's lips distended and she sucked Nadia's clit into her mouth and began nibbling on it with her lips. Nadia let out a wail as her head snapped forward in response.

Mom's ass was in the air and she seemed to be presenting it as an invitation and Max hesitated just long enough for Mini to pull her hand off his cock and cat-walk, on her hands and knees, across the floor and push her face into Moms crotch from behind.

Mom was a little startled but she maintained contact with Nadia's pussy. Max's attention shifted from Nadia's pussy, which he could no longer see very well, to Mom's ass and pussy peaking out at the top of her thighs with Mini lapping her tongue from top to bottom. Max was fascinated when Mini shoved her rigid tongue into Mom's anus which elicited a groan of pleasure. Mini pulled her tongue out and replaced it with her thumb and began fucking it in and out. Mom groaned again from this new attack.

Max couldn't stand it anymore. He stood and pulled his pants and boxers down with one pull. He let them fall to the floor and then stepped out of them. He kicked off his shoes and yanked his shirt over his head. He sat back down and started slowly jerking his cock from base to glans.

Nadia was the first to roll into an orgasm. It came on so slow and gentle that Max almost missed it. Her facial muscles clenched first. Her toes curled up and her hands moved off Mom's head and clamped down hard on her own tits. She gently tweaked her nipples with her thumbs and index fingers. Her head pushed back into the chair and her mouth hung open. A huge groan escaped her lungs and her hips gently rolled up into Mom's face as she moaned, "Oh my God, Meredith. I'm cumming. It's so wonderful. Oh my God." Mom didn't stop her slurping and sucking until Nadia's orgasm had crested and started to subside. Nadia gently pushed Mom's head back. They just smiled at each other and Nadia said, "You're next."

Mom nodded and said, "I'm next to cum, that's for sure. Mini is doing a nice job for someone with no lesbian ex..." Mom didn't get to complete her sentence as her head snapped down and her hips rocked back into Mini's face. Mini was still pumping her thumb in and out of Mom's anus as she licked and slurped and sucked on Mom's pussy. Mini had sucked Mom's clitoris into her mouth and gently pulled on it with her lips. That seemed to be what set Mom off. She let out a groan, "OH FUCK MINI. YESSSS. JUST LIKE THAATTTTT." Moments later, Mom burst out, "OH GAAAAWWWDD, I'MMM CUMMINNGGG. YESS. BABBBYYY. YESS."

Mom's fantastic body began quaking and trembling. Her hips jerked up and down many times in spastic lurches. The rest of her body seemed to be along for the ride driven by her hips. Mom dropped her face back down into Nadia's lap. Nadia just held her there as her hands caressed her face.

It was more than two minutes before Mom started coming down off her orgasm and Mini stayed right at it the whole time. Max just sat there slowly stroking his cock. He was in no hurry and he had no sense of urgency like usual. He had three women in front of him who would be paying attention to his tool in short order.

Mini sat back on her feet and smiled back at Max. Her face was soaking wet with Mom's pussy juices. She looked at his cock as Max's hand slid back and forth on it. She wiped her face with her shirt sleeve and stood up and did a slow strip-tease right in front of Max. He increased the pace on his cock. He noticed that Mom had sat her ass down on the carpet and she and Nadia were watching Mini strip too. She swayed her hips as she went and spread her labia wide with both hands when she was naked. Her pussy was drenched. She then cupped both tits and lifted each one to her mouth and kissed each nipple before going to her knees in front of Max. He spread his legs to grant her access.

When Mini stretched her lips over Max's cock-knob, Mom and Nadia couldn't see the action any longer so they scrambled across the room on their hands and knees to take up positions on either side of Max's chair and placed their elbows on the arms of his chair. Mom leaned in and kissed her son passionately on the lips and then withdrew. Nadia followed suit and did the same. They shared a look and threw each other air-kisses and then concentrated on Mini's blowjob.

Apparently Mini wasn't an experienced cocksucker because Mom or Nadia interrupted her a few time to offer some suggestions or to take a drag on Max's cock themselves. He had no objections to any of it. It all felt incredibly fantastic. Mini accepted their training in the spirit it was given and immediately put their suggestions to good use.

Mom bent down next to Mini's ear and whispered loud enough for me to hear, "Mini, Baby. You take him and then Nadia and I will get him back up again. OK?" Mini nodded with Max's cock still buried in her face. She looked up into Max's eyes and smiled at him. Her smile and the knowledge that she loved every second of this made her blowjob even better and his cock surged harder in response.

With almost no warning, Max felt his orgasm coming on like a run-away freight train. He couldn't hold it back and mentally said, "Fuck it" and just went with it. Cum erupted up his shaft like a volcano and it felt that hot too. Mini had recognized the symptoms and increased the pace of her hands and mouth. Her tongue was working the underside of his cock and it felt amazing. She pulled her mouth back to the ridge and milked cum from Max's cock into her mouth. When she knew she couldn't hold anymore, she pulled her lips back so they were pursed over the very tip. Her hands were flying up and down the entire length.

Max slammed his head back against the chair and involuntarily lifted his hips. A loud groan, "UUNNGGGHHH," escaped from his lungs and several more of the same burst free in sync with each shot of cum. His head was flailing from side to side. He watched his mom and then Mini and then Nadia all grinning at him as his eyes trailed over their grinning faces.

Mini gave every indication that she was going to be able to handle Max's load by herself and she did. When he was done throwing himself spastically around in the chair, she pulled back and licked her lips. One last bit of cum drooled from the eye and Mini went in and licked it up. He could see that she was rolling his load of jizz around in her mouth with her tongue.

Mom bent down and kissed Mini on the lips and shoved her tongue in Mini's mouth. Mini accepted Mom's tongue and pushed part of Max's load into her mother's mouth. Mini then turned to Nadia and shared the remaining load with her. That was hot. All three of them opened their mouths wide and swirled the white gooey mixture of cum and saliva with their tongues. Mom and Nadia closed their mouths and swallowed and Mini followed their lead.

Mom bent over the chair arm and stretched her mouth over Max's softening cock-knob and pushed her head down as far as she could before gagging. She pulled back up and off and slurped the large amount of saliva into her mouth and then spit it onto his cock and sank her mouth right back down again. She bounced her face on his cock a dozen times before pulling off again and yielding to Nadia's mouth.

Nadia was the best cocksucker of the three but Max had already discovered that there was a miniscule difference between a good blowjob and a great one. He figured there was no such thing as a bad blowjob. Nadia could nearly bury his entire cock in her throat and with a better angle of attack he knew she could.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds