Fucking Mom, Sister and Neighbor Ch. 03

Mom was on one end of the couch with one knee on a cushion and one leg out straight on the floor. Dan was in the same position fucking Mom from behind. They could clearly hear Mom wailing loudly from Dan's assault. He was pummeling his cock into Mom's anus. Nadia was on her back pushed up under Dan's balls with her head under Mom's pussy. She was tongue-fucking Mom's pussy as fast as her tongue could go. She had one hand on Dan's balls and the other buried in her own pussy. It was the hottest scene either Max or Mini had ever witnessed.

Mini already had her fingers driving in and out of her sopping wet pussy. Max's cock was so hard he thought it would rip his pants. He untied them and struggled to get his cock out so he could jerk himself off. Max looked at Mini and she looked back at him. Her eyes were as big as saucers. She whispered, "Holy Shit, Max. Have you ever seen anything hotter than that?" He shook his head and they both turned back to the window.

Mom had lifted her hands to clutch her tits as Dan fucked her ass mercilessly. Mini was impressed with Dan's stamina. He fucked Mom for ten minutes through multiple orgasms on her part. Nadia had more than a couple just diddling herself. Mom's straight leg was trembling badly and she pulled herself forward and off Dan's cock, which was about the same size as Dad's. She collapsed down on the arm of the couch.

Dan didn't waste a second. He pushed his glistening cock down into Nadia's mouth and fucked her face for several more minutes before he lifted his head and scrunched up his face and pulled his cock from her mouth and shot cum all over her face and Mom's ass. Nadia had her mouth open and tongue sticking out trying to collect as much cum as she could.

Dan pulled back and continued stroking his cock as cum continued to dribble out. Nadia sat up and chased his cock as it pulled away from her. They heard Mom's voice say, "Oh, come on Dan. You're such a tease."

Dan sat down on the couch and Nadia caught up to him and engulfed his cock as she cleaned it of any taste of Mom's juices and his cum. Mom gathered herself and came around and sat on the other side of Dan and started jerking his cock off trying to get it back up. From Max and Mini's vantage point it looked like it would be awhile.

They heard Dan say, "How about you girls put on a show for me. There is nothing sexier than you two going at each other." There was no hesitation as Mom and Nadia went down on the carpet in a sixty-nine position.

Mini heard Dan say that and she muttered, "That's for sure." Max moved behind Mini and lifted her skirt and put the tip of his cock to the junction between the top of her thighs and her ass. Mini's fingers pulled out of her bare pussy and she bent forward and pushed her ass back toward her brother and his cock slipped into her sopping wet pussy. She groaned a bit too loud and I shushed her. She pushed the heel of one hand into her mouth to bite on it as I began fucking her from behind as they watched Mom and Nadia sucking each other's pussies. Dan was stroking his soft cock as he watched them.

Max picked up the pace and Mini groaned out again. Her hand in her mouth muted the sound. He had her hips in his hands as he pushed his cock slowly into her pussy. He was careful not to push too far. If she screamed out like she usually did when he gave her too much cock, they would be busted.

When Mom obviously began her orgasm with Nadia's face down in her pussy, Mini started her own. She very quietly whispered, "Oh Fuck.. Oh Fuck... Oh Fuck," over and over again. Max could feel her pussy clamping on his cock and he groaned out as he started cumming too. The force behind each shot was amazing and Mini lightly groaned as she received each one.

When he shot his last stream of cum, he pulled back and left the tip of his cock pushing lightly against her pulsing pussy. Max had watched over Mini's shoulder to the scene in Nadia's living room. Dan's cock was coming back up and it was useable again about the time he had finished fucking Mini.

Mom and Nadia pulled themselves up to kneel on either side of Dan and began sharing his cock in their mouths. Nadia was blowing his cock while Mom was sucking his scrotum and one ball into her mouth. Dan's head was tilted back as he was enjoying their attention. Then Nadia pulled off his cock and Mom shoved her mouth down on it. Back and forth they went for nearly twenty minutes. By then Max's cock was back up and Mini followed Mom's example and knelt to the ground and stretched her lips around the knob and pushed herself down as far as she could, "MMMUUMMMPPPHHH." She then let out an "AAAWWWKKKK," as she gagged.

Max placed his hands gently on each side of Mini's face and started pivoting his hips forward and back as he fucked her face. Mini was looking up at him in the light escaping from the living room. Max looked from Mini's face into the living room. Dan was doing the same thing to Nadia's face. He smiled and matched their pace.

Mom wasn't visible now but Max was transfixed on Nadia getting her face fucked. She was taking all of Dan's cock right down to the balls slapping on her chin as he pumped away.

Max was in the process of cumming in Mini's mouth when they were suddenly bathed in the white light of a flashlight and they heard Mom's voice. It was too loud and too close. Max turned his head toward her voice and she was standing beside me, still naked, watching her son pump cum into her daughter's mouth. Mini tried to pull herself back but Max held her there. She couldn't see Mom because he was in her line of sight, but she knew she was right there.

When Max finished firing his load into Mini's mouth, he released her head and she fell back with her bare ass on the grass. Max spun around and his cock swung around and then back. Mom looked down at it and said, "You know, you could have just knocked on the door and joined us. Now Nadia and I didn't get to enjoy your cock and Dan would have loved to strap Mini on. If you want to join in, come in. If not, go back home. I don't like you watching me through a window." The flashlight went off and she turned around and was gone.

Mini got up and they glanced at each other and then back into the living room as Mom came back in. Dan was still pistoning his cock into Nadia's mouth. Mom looked toward the window and then back to Nadia.

They couldn't decide what to do. The decision was really Mini's. They had both had sex with Nadia and their mom several times. Dan was the new player and Mini had to decide if she wanted to have sex with him. Max let Mini think it through and he went back to watching through the window. Dan was now fucking Mom's face as Nadia looked on. When Dan started launching his cum into Mom's mouth, Mini stepped up with her decision.

--to be continued--

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds