Fucking Mom, Sister and Neighbor Ch. 03

As Nadia bounced up and down over Max's cock he could feel it returning to full size again. Nadia looked up at him and a smiled formed around his shaft as she felt it surge larger. She pulled her mouth off but kept jacking him off with her hands. She said, "Success ladies. Who wants to be fucked first and where?" She let the question hang in the air for consideration and she pushed her mouth back down his shaft. Max groaned, "OH FUCK, NADIA. YOU'RE THE BEST."

Mom and Mini looked at each other and Mom said, "Well Buster. We'll just have to see about that, won't we Mini?" Mini smiled. She never rejected a challenge.

Nadia pulled her lips off Max's cock again and said, "Someone get into whatever position you like. He's more than ready to go. I'm afraid if I keep doing this he'll cum in my mouth and we wouldn't want that to happen now would we." Mom and Mini noted the sarcasm in Nadia's voice and they exchanged looks. Mom sat back and lay on the floor with her knees up and splayed wide. Mini moved back to let Max get up and he moved down on his mom.

He knelt between her upraised knees and grabbed his thick, hard, bouncing cock and guided it toward her glistening pussy. She reached down and took the head and fine tuned his approach. It slid right in. Mom arched her back and lifted her chest as he made his initial thrust forward and she groaned, "OH FUCK. IT'S SO BIG. GO SLOW BABY. LET ME ADJUST." Max stopped until Mom pushed herself toward him again and Max pushed several more inches in until she clenched her facial muscles. When she relaxed again he pushed several inches in again until she said, "STOP. NO MORE." Max looked down between his legs and noted that he still and a couple inches left.

Based on the past few days, Max figured that those last couple inches would never get fucked. All three of his ladies had stopped him or cried out in pain at basically that same spot. Mom motioned for him to start fucking her and did he ever. He started out slow but she wanted more so he picked up the pace. He was ever mindful of those last couple inches and she flinched in pain only once when he pushed in too far.

Mini and Nadia had moved over close to watch Max's cock pummeling his mother's pussy. Mini had bent down and began sucking on Mom's nipples and caressing her tits and Mom was guiding her from one to the other. Nadia was sitting on her feet cradling Max's balls and pressing her finger nail against his cock as he pulled out and pushed back in. The added sensation was incredible and it was pushing me closer to orgasm. Max didn't want to cum so he was trying hard to think of other things to keep it at bay.

Nadia dropped his balls and pushed her index finger into Mom's anus and Mom's hips surged up in the air lifting me with her. She settled back down and screamed, "GOD. YES. KEEP DOING THAT. NADIA. KEEP DOING THAT." Max could feel Nadia's finger sliding in and out just a thin membrane from his cock as he slid his cock in and out. That new pressure pushed him over and he knew he had lost the battle. Instead of fighting it, he urged his orgasm forward. If he was going to cum, he wanted it to crush him.

When his cock surged larger, Mom screamed out, "OH GAAAWWWDDD. YOU'RE CUMMINGGG. I'M CUMMINNGG." Max pumped his hips down hard and Mom pumped hers up just as hard. They collided in the middle. They repeated this several more time until Max was spent. Mom's hips continued to lurch for several more minutes. She clamped her hands down hard on Max's hips so he couldn't pull out until she was done. After several minutes Max's cock softened and fell out of her and was lying lazily in Nadia's palm. Mom's pussy kept right on clenching and unclenching although they were becoming sporadic.

When Mom dropped her hands from Max's hips he pushed himself back. His hands were resting on Mom's knees which continued to quake along with her pussy. She finally looked at him and smiled, "Jesus Christ Max. That was one fucking incredible orgasm. Thank you baby."

He smiled down at her and said, "Anytime Mom. Anytime at all." Mini and Nadia looked at each other and burst out laughing as they both pushed Max back down on the carpet and began attacking his flaccid cock. He pulled his head up with both hands and watched as Nadia and then Mini took turns sucking on his cock. When Nadia wasn't sucking his cock, she was sucking on his balls. Mini started doing the same thing and they switched back and forth. In ten minutes Max was as hard as ever and Nadia motioned for Mini to straddle his hips facing his feet.

When Mini's pussy was full of her brother's cock she started pivoting her hips hard and he supplemented her action by pivoting his own. Mini's eyes had shut and her mouth hung open in a silent scream. Nadia assisted Mini's motion and then crawled around to Max's head and threw one leg across his face and sat down facing Mini. Max flicked his tongue on her clitoris and she groaned, "OH FUCK YEAH. RIGHT THERE."

His nose was buried in her sopping wet pussy as he gently flicked her clit. She adjusted her position so he could push his tongue into her pussy. He sucked her labia into his mouth and munched on them with his lips. Nadia groaned out simply, "FUCK." Max mixed his attack. He had learned a lot about how to please a woman with his mouth and he was using all of that new knowledge.

Max was concentrating so hard on Nadia that he had left Mini to fuck herself on his cock. His mind flashed briefly to her and he knew she was doing just fine. Max couldn't see anything but he knew that Nadia had her hands on Mini's tits caressing her nipples as Mini leaned back into her to change the angle of Max's cock in her pussy.

Then Mom entered the fray as she knelt low between Max's legs and sucked his balls into her mouth and held them there as she flicked her tongue over them. Mini's pelvis was lightly bouncing off Mom's forehead with each downward thrust. Mom pulled off Max's balls and lowered her body to the floor and pushed herself up so she could lick Mini's clit every time she descended. After a couple times, Mini dropped herself down Max's cock and stopped so Mom could tongue her clit for a few seconds and then she pushed herself back up his shaft and continued fucking her brother's massive cock.

Mini started pivoting her hips up at the bottom to give Mom better access and then she'd pull herself back up with her hips still pivoted up. The change in her pussy angle on his cock was fantastic for Max. Mini noticed the difference too. Max's cock was dragging across the top of Mini's vagina and she was now dwelling on one spot to rub her pussy on. She began moving up and down only a few inches down on his cock. She screamed out, "YES. OH FUCK. YES. RIGHT THERE. OH MY GAWWDDDDD. YES. YES."

Mom jumped up to her feet and hurried from the room. She came back a minute later with a beach towel in her hands. She spread it out on the floor below Max's balls and then sat down a couple feet back from his feet. Mini was grinding hard on that same spot. Max didn't know why Mini was concentrating on the one spot like she was, so he lifted his hips to push his cock up deep into her pussy but she went right back to fucking that spot.

Mini was groaning nearly constantly, only interrupted by gasps of air. She let out a tremendous scream and lifted her pussy off Max's cock and a flood of warm fluid fired out of her in a stream down over his cock and balls. She shoved one hand over her pubis and furious started shoving four fingers into her pussy as she sat down on Max's stomach. The stream of fluid changed to a spray that soaked Max's legs and everything and everyone else within four feet in front of her.

Nadia had lifted off Max's face so she could look over Mini's shoulder to watch. Max was soaked from the waist down and then he understood what the towel was for. When Mini and Nadia rolled off him, Max lifted his head up to see that his mom was covered from face and hair down to her waist. Fluid was dripping off Mom's nose, chin and tits. She was licking her tongue around her mouth. She had a huge smile on her face.

Mini had a horrified look on her face until she looked at Mom's grinning face. Then she knew that it was OK. She thought she had ruptured something. "Jesus. Mom. What the fuck was that? Am I OK? Did something break? You're smiling. What?"

Mom laughed and said, "It's OK baby. You just had one of the most wonderful experiences a woman can have. It's called a 'squirt'. It's a female ejaculation just like Max has. It's a little different for every woman who has one and most women don't. Some just flood the fluid out and some shoot it out quite far. I recognized the possibility that you were about to have one, so I put the towel down, just in case."

Max thought this was all fascinating but he was just about to cum when Mini pulled off and soaked him with her 'squirt'. His cock was aching, it was so hard. He just wanted someone to finish him off or he would have to do it himself.

Nadia noticed Max's cock sticking high in the air about the same time as Mom and they both went for it. Nadia won and swung her legs over his hips and pushed herself down on it a little too hard and fast. She screamed out, "WHOA. TOO BIG." She stopped and then slowly dropped herself down Max's shaft as far as she could. Her face showed a grimace and she stopped. She bent forward and rested her big tits on Max's chest and then leaned in and kissed him very gently. She lifted her torso up so her arms were straight. Her nipples dragged back and forth on his chest. They were hard as nails.

Nadia slowly began pivoting her hips forward and backward and Max's cock slid out and back in. She picked up the pace and Max put his hands on her slim waist to help her slide forward and back as she rocked her hips. Nadia looked down into Max's eyes as he looked up at her. Max broke out in a smile and she did too.

Mom had moved up beside them and cupped his balls in her hand. Mini sat back and watched with her fingers diddling her pussy. Surprisingly, it was Mini who groaned out in an orgasm first. They all turned their heads to watch her face contort and her body convulse into a long string of spasms.

Max was next as he exploded into an orgasm and he fired his hips up hard into Nadia's pussy. His head lifted off the floor and Nadia kissed him again. Max's shoulders pushed back on the floor and his back arched and then slammed down again. Cum rocketed up his shaft and Nadia wailed, "UUUNNGGGHHH" when she felt it blasting into her. She sat up straight and was lifting herself up and down as his cock sprayed her insides with cum. The sensation pushed her over the top of her own orgasm and she grabbed her tits hard.

Mom sucked one of Nadia's nipples between her lips and Nadia clamped her arms around her head and held on as she flailed all over Max's hips. Her thrashing was so violent that she came off his cock. She frantically reached around to find Max's cock as it was still firing streams of cum up her back. She found it and lifted her ass and pushed it back into her clenching pussy. She pushed back down hard and too far. She screamed out again. Mom had sat back on the floor to watch Nadia grinding hard on her son's now spent cock.

When Nadia's orgasm peaked and she started back down again she collapsed onto Max's chest. He wrapped his arms around her shoulders and held on as she continued to quake for another five minutes. By then, his cock had softened and fallen from her pussy. Mom picked it up and pushed her mouth down as far as she could and sucked and slurped and licked it clean of the mixture of cum and Nadia's vaginal juices.

Nadia was the first to get up and get dressed. She said she had to get home. Mom asked, "Is Dan home again tonight?"

Nadia said, "Yeah. Imagine that; two nights in a row." She bent down and kissed Meredith passionately on the lips. Then she kissed Mini and then she bent down and kissed Max and wrapped her hand around his cock and jacked it up and down a couple times and then looked back at Meredith and threw her an air-kiss.

Max watched Nadia's hips sway as she crossed the kitchen floor. She opened the back door and turned back and winked at Mom. 'That was kind of curious,' Max thought. He looked to see what Mom's reaction was. She just nodded once at Nadia and smiled.

Mom got up and went down the hall to the bathroom. She came back minutes later with a wet facecloth and hand-towel. They all used both and then Mom used the facecloth to clean cum spots from the carpet.

Mom took a quick shower and then dressed in the same sexy clothes she had on when Max got home from school. Max thought it was odd. He expected her to pull on her robe. Something was going on.

While Mom was cooking dinner, Max mentioned it to Mini. She hadn't made anything of it but when he brought to her attention she was suspicious too. After Mini and Max had dressed in their usual casual after-school clothes, they all sat down to eat. They talked and laughed and had a great meal. Mini and Max cleared the dishes and Mini washed while Max dried and put them away.

Mom had been in the living room watching TV. Mini decided that Mom was going to go out later, but they couldn't figure out why. She seldom went out at night. They sat on the couch and chair and watched TV too. Mini and Max kept glancing at each other wondering when Mom was going to make her move.

It was nearly an hour before Mom got off the couch and pulled her high heels on. Max looked at Mini and smiled. Mom said, "Well, I think I'm going to visit with Nadia and Dan for a while. I don't see Dan much anymore. Don't wait up. Love ya." She moved quickly to the back door. It was dark out and she grabbed a flashlight off the counter as she went out and closed the door behind her.

They just looked at each other. They were thinking the same thing. Mini's face broke into a huge grin and she said, "Mom and Nadia and Dan, oh my." Max burst out laughing at her obvious twist to the 'Wizard of Oz' line.

Max shut the TV off and they both went down the hall to Mini's room. They stripped their clothes off and lay down together on her bed. Max's cock was back to hard again and Mini's hand was running up and down the length before they even got settled. Max rolled his head onto her chest and sucked on one of her nipples which had already become erect. Mini said, "I want to try a position some of my friends have talked about. OK?" She slid out from under his head and rolled onto her stomach and lifted her ass slightly and pushed a pillow under her hips. Her knees were together. She looked at Max and said, "Fuck me little-brother."

There was only one way that was going to happen so Max got on his knees behind her. He looked down to see where he was going to put his cock. It wasn't obvious with her knees together but Max had learned a lot over the past few days and he figured that he would just slide his cock along her pussy until he found the right spot. He had to spread his knees on the outside of Mini's legs and bend forward on his hands and knees in order to get his cock down that low. He pushed his cock down to the top of her thighs. When he found the spot and pushed into her pussy, Mini let out a loud groan and said, "Easy there big-boy." He slowly pushed into her and she groaned constantly until his cock bottomed out in her vagina. Max was getting so that he could recognize when he reached bottom.

Max fucked Mini in that position and he loved the different sensation. Mini pushed one hand under her hips and was fingering her clitoris and running her fingers along his cock when he started fucking her. It wasn't long before Mini's orgasm crashed over her like a tsunami. She screamed out loud and lifted her head off the bed. The rest of her body was pretty much trapped under Max's and she couldn't move. Her orgasm was amazing and Max's was fast approaching from what seemed like miles away. She felt it too and yelled, "Max, Cum on me. Cum all over me."

Her command was too late for the first shot, which he deposited in her pussy. He pulled out and launched rope after rope of creamy white cum all over her ass, up her back and into her hair. She turned her head and caught a long rope of cum along her shoulder and side of her face. Her pillow, at the head of the bed was soaked. Max's chest was heaving as he gasped for air and when he shot his last salvo, he collapsed back on his feet and tried to gather oxygen. Mini was gasping for air too as she ran her fingers along her face pushing cum around on her skin like she was positioning it just so.

Mini pushed herself up on her hands and knees and reached up to her nightstand and grabbed her cell-phone. She pressed a few icons and handed the phone to Max. She said, "Take a picture of me with your cum all over my ass and back."

He said, "Are you serious. I've heard bad things about 'sexting', which is apparently what this is."

Mini responded, "Just take the picture ok? I'm not sending it to anyone. The pictures of your cum on me make me horny." I took a few pictures with her face turned toward the camera and then facing away. She turned back to me and said, "I need some pictures of me with your huge cock in my mouth. My friends don't believe me when I tell them how big your cock is." Max just handed the phone back to her and started to get up. She spun around and grabbed his wrist. "Max, I need this. I don't like being called a liar. Do this for me. Please. I'll get pictures sooner or later when you aren't expecting it."

He sat back down and said, "Why don't you just get the ruler and take a picture of my cock along with that?"

Mini thought about that and then said, "The ruler is a good idea but I have to be in the picture or they'll think I just took the picture off the internet. I could take a picture of your cock and your face."

Max said, "No way is my face going to be in any of these pictures. This is not a good idea, Mini, but I'll do it. Get the ruler." She shot across her room and grabbed her ruler off her desk and went down on her knees between his legs. She made some adjustments to her phone-camera and began sucking Max's cock back up to full size again. It didn't take long.

Mini put her lips on the tip of the glans and looked toward her camera, which had been set so it would take a picture of the viewing side. She stretched her arm out so she could get her face in frame along with the full length of Max's cock. She took a picture and then another with her fingers wrapped around his cock at the base near his pubic hair. Mini posed and took several more pictures. She put her camera down and started giving me a great blowjob. Both hands were counter-rotating on her brother's cock and impaled her mouth as far as she could before gagging. Max liked it when she gagged. He thought it was very sexy.

Max picked up Mini's phone and looked at the screen and took several pictures of Mini's face stuffed with cock and the streak of cum still on her cheek. She smiled broadly for the pictures.

He cummed again in her mouth and she choked it down and smacked her lips. "Delicious," she said. They both climbed into the shower and washed each other. They were tempted to get each other going again but they had a mission. Max dressed in a pair of sweatpants and a black tee-shirt. Mini pulled on a pleated mini-skirt like cheerleaders wear with no panties and a black tee-shirt with no bra and they went out the back door into the bitch black of night. There were no street lights and they stood there in the backyard until their vision adjusted to the dark.

They walked quickly up the street toward Nadia's house and then around to the back. They looked in the master-bedroom window and it was dark. They watched to see if there was any movement and there was none. The next window down the back wall was the living room and there were lights on and it was open a few inches. They moved quietly to that window and their eyes went wide at the sight of Mom, Nadia and Dan, all naked. This is exactly what they thought they'd find, but they were shocked none-the-less.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds