Futa Football

That snapped her out of it and she got up. She held her hand to help me up. I took it and without a hint of effort, picked me right up.

She yelled out to Coach with the sweetest voice, "Medical, Coach!"

Coach Williamson responded, "Of Course. Take your time, Yuhara."

The intensity of practice died down once Ahri went to the locker room. With most of the walk-ons gone, the tryout turned more into a regular practice. The surprise, despite Ahri, has most definitely been Toby. The quick fucker has been averaging five yards during our 7 on 7 drill.

"Dude, have you played football before?" I ask him on the sideline during a drill.

"No, the only sport I played was field hockey to help my sister train at home. I was not much into sports. I just came here to party with girls. Now I'm risking my life every other minute playing football to stay in this damn frat."

Fair enough. But I think he has a lot more Football in the future.

We did some light contact scrimmaging to end the practice. Ahri jogged back from the locker room. The coach put her in for the final play. She subbed in for one of the safeties who missed their assignment.

I happened to be playing the slot. I faked a flat route and ran a slant. I beat my defender and the middle was wide open. Kyler threw the ball a little too far ahead of me. But, I stretched out to snag the ball. Just as the ball hit my hand, I felt the heaviest hit of my life. My eyes were straight up and my body was flat on the ground. The team hovered over me. Not to check on me but to congratulate Ahri on the hit stick she just put on me.

"You good?" Clark said to me as he crouched down to check on me.

"Yeah, I'll survive. Did I get hit by a train?" I ask groggily.

"No, you got hit by a chick, my man," Clark said as he joined the team in dabbing up Ahri.

The Coach blew his whistle and the team dispersed and jogged back into the locker room leaving me to wallow.

"Come on up, Quinn," Ahri took off her glove and held her bare hand out to help me up for the second time today.

I grabbed her bare hand with my bare hand and a jolt shot right to my cock. I stood up and we just stood there looking into each other.

She quietly said, "hmm, interesting," and ran into the locker room joining the rest of the team. Interesting was right. It's one thing to get knocked out. It's another to get knocked out and have a boner right after. Am I really going to have a boner every time I play with her? So much for football being my safe space.

I limped back. It took me a minute to get there. Everyone was undressed from their football pads as I got back.

"Good practice everyone. Now let me announce this year's two walk-ons. Toby McCoy and Ahri Yuhara." The team gives them two a loud applause as the coach embraces both of them. They all converge to celebrate with them.

I join in and congratulate both.

"We need to celebrate. Both of you are coming to my party." Gregory says.

"I, I have frat duties tonight. They will get mad if I go," Toby says as Gregory towers over him.

"Fuck those losers. You are a college football player now. You thought those idiots could get you laid. Just wait for what we have in store for you," Gregory holds him up. Toby knods his head like a rabid bunny.

"And what do you have for me?" Ahri said back to Gregory. The team fell silent. No one expected the quiet girl from before to snap back.

"Anything you want superstar! You're about to lead us to a championship!" Gregory says as he dabbed up Ahri.

"No, I'm leading this team," R.J. said as he sat in his locker.

"Shut up. We have an actual superstar now," Gregory said back.

The strength coach brought me an ice pack for my ribs. I sat down at my locker and assessed the damage. Yup, bruised. I'm going to be feeling that tomorrow morning.

"Sorry to hit you so hard, Quinn. You just lined up perfectly for me," Ahris's sweet voice said.

"It's all good. You hit pretty hard. Make sure to do that to the other team next time," I reply. This time we bump knuckles. However, the same result occurs. The same jolt went straight to my cock.

"You look a little flush. Are you good?" She asked. Oh god, she notices.

"I'm perfect. Just need to get to the trainers to look at my ribs." I skirt away.

I do go to the trainers. They say it will take a week to heal. Holy hell she did a number on me. She hits like an NFL player. To be honest, I don't think she's human, she's otherworldly.

I settled down in my dorm room. I tried to get some studying done but I was knocked out from practice. My head hit the open book and I was out.

The phone by my side wakes me up. Gregory has been texting me nonstop.

But the final one got my attention: "Bro, get the fuck here! This chick is drinking everyone out of the house. You have to see this!"

Fine, fine. I grab a soda, gulp it down, put on my jacket and head out. Fortunately, Greg's place is not too far away from the dorm. Like I said, that NIL money ran deep. He could afford a two-bedroom apartment downtown and still have enough to not live off of frozen food. Especially with Jess's, budding social media rise, those two are the power couple of our school.

Now Gregory's parties are always eventful. I remember my first one last year when the night I made the team, I ended up praying to the porcelain god for hours after taking tequila shots with everyone on the team. I have become much more tame after that. Some embrace it, I learned from it.

But this party looked extra spicy. I had to step over six passed-out people lining the hallway. I opened the unlocked door and the music was roaring. The majority were either on the floor or on the couch in the daze.

"Kobe! That's another one!" The voice was instantly recognizable. That sweet voice was emaculating our Senior Linebacker in a game of beer pong. "Drink up, buddy," The linebacker reluctantly drank his cup while Ahri took a swig of her Jack Daniels bottle. Damn, the girl could out drink an entire football team and fraternity in one night.

"Man, I would've one if she didn't distract me with her damn titties!" RJ shouted from the couch as the cute blonde girl he was holding with his arms pushed away from him.

"All talk, no bite from RJ again. I'm bigger than you in every conceivable way, dude," Ahri said as she dropped another ball into a cup, turned to R.J., and gave him a crotch grab.

"Bullshit," R.J. let the topic go as he knew there was no coming back.

"Let me show you. Come here Trisha," Ahri pointed at the cute blonde girl R.J. was holding and told her to come here with her finger. The girl sprang up and pranced over to Ahri with a smile on her face. Ahri stepped away from the billiards table they were playing beer pong on. She had on a denim blue top that was tied above her abdomen with a smidge of underboob peeking through, tight jean shorts, and knee-high cowgirl boots.

"Dude, she's so damn hot. How is she our teammate?" Clark says as he comes up to me holding his drink.

"What I would do to get her and Jess in the same bed, man," Gregory comes to the other side with his beer belly proudly out.

Our jaws drop as Ahri manhandles Trisha into a kiss. Trisha's body melts into Ahri's boobs as she moans at Ahri's invasion. Her moans stop what everyone's doing and everyone takes in the view of these two hotties kissing.

"Mmmmm fuuck," Trisha moans as a string of saliva connects the two as they end their kiss.

"Did she just orgasm from a kiss?" Clarks asks, bewildered.

"I think she did," Gregory said with uncertainty.

"Oh she absolutely nutted in her panties," Jess bluntly said as she joined our trio and kissed Greg on the neck.

"So who kissed you better? Me or that pipsquek over there?" Ahri asked Trish as she gave her a few more pecks.

"Pipsquek? Why you..." R.J. snapped

"You, Ahri. So much better," Trish said in a daze.

Ahri stuck her tongue out and grimaced at R.J. "See, better than you." R.J. flaunted his hand at Ahri and left the party.

"Oh my God, Bestie, you are amazing!" Jess said as she ran over to Ahri for a hug. "That boy is so annoying. Thinks he's so great. You just put him in line."

"A girl just has to assert her dominance, Jess," Ahri said as she flicked her hair and her black eyes looked directly at us.

"She's so hot but so scary at the same time. She's scarier than a horror villain," Clark states as his knees buckle.

"Hey boys, why don't you play a game of beer pong against us?" Jess says to the three of us.

"I'll let you two handle this. I'm too drunk to lose to girls. I'll see you guys at practice," Clark says as he gulps his drink and leaves. Looking around, there are few people left. Basically just the four of us.

"Mmmm yess," Greg chugs the rest of his beer and slams it on the living room table, "Best on best. Don't hold me back, Quinn," He says as we head over to the table.

Jess follows Ahri's shirt and ties it around her midriff. The psychological games have already begun. Damn, their tits are nice. Jess has been blessed by the hormone gods with her perky ones. But, Ahri was blessed by the gods with her pair of WMDs.

"We will let you boys go first. Good luck," Jess passes the ball to her boyfriend as Gregory smirks. Both Jess and Ahri give Gregory a seductive look as he approaches.

"Ugh, you know I love that look," Gregory flings the ball with a smirk on his face, "But, it won't stop me," The ball goes in clean on the middle cup in the third row.

Jess sticks her tongue out as she drinks her cup. But she doesn't swallow. Jess and Ahri kiss as they share the beer while looking directly at us. Jess takes the ball and makes her shot. Gregory and I do not have that same relationship so I was content with Gregroy taking this drink for the team.

"Don't miss big boy," Ahri leans down and shows me her cleavage. Fuck me. How is this the same girl that knocked me out hours ago? And Jess just had to come up behind her and grab her tits and jiggle them. I swallow inside with my eyes fighting to concentrate between my shot and her tits. I take the ball and take my shot. It doinks off the back row cup.

"Fuck," I groan as Jess and Ahri laugh and high-five each other.

"How did you two become so close?" Gregory asks.

"Well..." Ahri says smirking and eyeing Jess.

"We found out we are more like in more ways than one," Jess laughs as she hugs Ahri.

"Ugggh you two are so hot," Gregory says as he sips his beer.

"Come on, this needs to be more of a challenge. I think Quinn needs to take his shirt off to distract me," Ahri says as she twirls the little ball in her palm.

Gregory hits me on the chest and mouths "Come on." I take off my shirt and give some attitude back at Ahri.

"Show me what you got, little girl," I sassed back at Ahri. I flex my abs and goad her further.

Ahri and Jess cheez back as Ahri squeals looking at me.

"I told you the guy you pummeled was hot. Quite but hot. A little mysterious," Jess says to Ahri.

"What so mysterious? Just a mediocre football player with short black hair and nice abs," Ahri says looking at me.

"Ummm, leading walk-on in receiving yards last year may I add," I say back.

"Oh, so impressive," Ahri says sarcastically as she sinks her shot. "Drink up," Ahri says with a scary smile. I chug it so she doesn't add on any more banter.

We trade a couple of rounds. Gregory and Jess egg each other on for each of their shots. Ahri is taking digs on me but I find it hard to get any back on her. Her tits malfunction my brain every time she leans down when I'm about to shoot. We get down to where each team has three cups remaining.

"Time to bring out the big guns, baby," Jess says as she and Ahri strip to their underwear. My draw drops again. They both turn around showing their beautiful asses. Jess is tight and a handful while Ahri is thick and squishy. Any man would want to dive in there for hours.

But then they turn around. Jess's girl cock has bulged to the side where it leaves little to the imagination. But Ahri, god Ahri.

"Jesus, Ahri you are bigger than Jess," Gregory says gobsmacked. "Dude chicks with dick man, nothing beats it,"

I become sheepish, "I know. You two are..."

"Goddess. Queens. Succubi. Muses." Jess and Ahri trade-off.

Ahri's cockhead peaks through her panties and we both watch it twitch and grow before our eyes.

"I can't take this anymore, sorry buddy," Greg drops the ball, abruptly grabs Jess, and takes her into his bedroom.

"Yes, big boy, suck me," Jess moans loud enough to hear it past the bedroom door.

I pick up the ball and miss my attempt. "I cannot believe a man his size gets on his knees like that."

"I can. Gregory is hot." Ahri eyes me up. "Would love to see you in that position too." Ahri sinks her shot leaving two cups left.

I swallow inside again. She's making me hot. Like sweat dripping down my neck hot. I drink the cup and my eyes linger on her growing cock. Now the entire head is peeking through.

"See something you like? Jess hinted you like girls like me," She said swaying her hips.

I try to ignore the subject and redirect, "I never would have guessed you are trans like Jess."

"Well, I'm not trans. So your intuition was correct," She said

My head is spinning. Not trans? It is all in front of me. Her big tits, her huge cock. But, no Adam's apple or any signs of a girl transitioning like Jess was last year.

"Yes, yes, yes fuck me, big boy. Fuck my pussy," Jess screams from the bedroom.

I shake my head from all the sexual stimuli. The competitiveness starts to spring up. I line up for my shot, but the ultimate distraction hit. Her nipples began to leak. Fuuuck why is something like that making my cock jump. Then her phone goes off. An alarm.

"Fuck not now. I lost track of time. No, no, no," Ahri panics as she loses her balance.

I rush over to her as she leans down, holding onto the table with her arm. "What's going on? Do I need to get something?"

"I need to get home. I need my medicine," she grunts

"Okay, okay," I need Greg's keys. I ubered here. Our complex is a 15-minute drive and she does not look like she has 15 minutes. I knock on Greg's bedroom door. I am only met with the mixed moans of those two going at it. So, I turned the handle, and thank god he did not lock the door. But, I am stunned by the sight. Greg's big ass body is on all fours while Jess is taking him from behind.

"Dude, what the fuck? I need your keys to take Ahri home," I say with my forearm covering my eyes.

"Ah did she drink too much? Ahri seemed like she could hold her liquor," Jess said as she kept stroking into Gregs fat ass.

"I think so. She says she just needs to get home. Dude think for a second, where are your keys?"

Greg can't stop moaning and Jess doesn't stop despite my distress. "It's right there you fucker," Greg points to the nightstand. "Don't stop Jess, keep fucking me." Greg turns over to his back as Jess takes him in missionary. I quickly snag the keys and leave the two to their sex. Fuckers could have helped but, I guess they thought Ahri just drank too much.

I get back and Ahri is hunched over and groaning.

"Come on, I got the keys. Let's go. You are probably just drunk and need some rest." I take the keys and snag a water bottle for Ahri to drink.

But she throws the bottle across the room and says, "No, Quinn, just get away from me. You can't be with me right now."

"What are you talking about? You are just drunk. Drink some liquids and you will feel better in the morning," I say as I drag her heavy body through the complex. But, I am getting the same feeling I had on the field. Touching her sends a fucking lighting strike through my body. I get all hot and heavy the more my hand lays on her skin. I try to fight through it. I need to get her back. I think we are both fighting our own battles. Mine is just much less worrisome than hers. So I have to prevail.

"Come on, there you go. A quick drive and we can get you in your bed," I say as I strap her in.

"Quinn you don't understand," Her eyes roll back and her head falls. Fuck me. I need to get her home. She must be drunk. I could not even tell. She looked so in control.

I start the car. There was little traffic on the street. I keep looking over to check on her. Still passed out. I reach over and rub her shoulder, "You will be fine. Just drank a little too much. Almost home." I don't know if I was trying to reassure her or myself. But, a bright red light brings my attention back to the road. I break hard and almost run straight into a car stopped at a red light. The sudden jolt wakes Ahri up. She lets out a soft moan that wakes up something inside me too.

"Quinn, I told you too..." her moans break up her speech, and her eyes roll again. Her hand slips down into her panties. She's doing a sexy stroking motion near her balls.

I slap her arm, "Stop being so weird. You drank way too much. Do that when I get you back. I know you Japanese girls are horny but damn," I say sternly but still a little captivated that she has no shame.

"I'm not drunk, idiot. I'm in..." One loud moan as she's stroking hard. Now I have a set of balls too but rubbing them like that has never elicited that type of moan.

"You're in what?"

"I'm in heat," Her breathe quickens

The light turns green and I overtake the car in front. Ahri is stroking her balls away as I need to get out of this situation. Practice is going to be awkward. This scary, hot, athletic girl is jacking off in my friend's car. I don't know how we are going to recover from this. For now, I just need to get this girl home.

"Quinn, Quinn, do you remember when I destroyed you in practice?" Another moan punctuates her question as if she's jacking off to the thought of hitting me.

"I don't think I will ever forget," I reply as I park the car in the lot.

"What did you feel after I hit you?"

"My ribs cracking thank you very much," I say as I wince at the thought.

Ahri laughs as another moan escapes her, "I know that. But inside, like feelings. What did you feel? Please be honest, my life is at stake."

"Stop being so dramatic, Ahri," I try to escape answering the quest.

As I unbuckle the seat belt, she looks at me with the most sincere eyes and asks again, "Please, what did you feel?"

I fiddle with the belt and honestly say since she will forget in the morning because she's drunk, "I guess a deep attraction. Touching your skin brought this race of energy in me. As if it invigorated me. A rush like no other."

"So you get really fucking horny and all you can think about is breeding me?" Ahri says in a rush as her head slowly convulses.

"That's one way of putting it," I reply with a smirk.

"Okay get me to my room. Now!" Ahri demands. She's finally taking her hand out of her pants. Her body goes limp again and I spring out of the car.

"Anything you need. Let me just get you in bed." I hold her up with my shoulders as we trudge through the dorms.

Ahri's so damn heavy. All muscles and natural weight are burning my shoulders as I hold her up to walk because god knows I cannot carry her. Maybe she could carry me when I get drunk next time. Ahri murmured something incoherent.

"What?" I respond slightly annoyed.

"I said I need your cum, now," She said softly.

"You what?" I responded dismayed.

Ahri gathered her strength and headbutted me into the wall and held me there with the top of her hair, "I said, I need your fucking cum," Ahri growled.

"What kind of horny shit are you doing?" The residential assistant said as she opened her door.

"She's just drunk. I got her. Don't worry," I said.

"Sure, so you say. I will check back in ten," The RA said slamming her door.

What kind of girl is this? I grabbed her head and got to her door. I fiddle in her pocket trying to find her keys and accidentally scrape her hard cock. The tingle hits again. Maybe I am just horny too. I find her keys and open the door. The room seemed normal except for the weird sex toy contraptions on her desk.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Futa Football
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds