Futa Football

She slammed her head into me, drove me into the wall, and said, "Give it to me," her horror tone scared me.

I pet her head and tried to move her off me, "Just get in bed Ahri. I don't want to do this if you are drunk."

"I told you, Quinn, I'm not drunk, I'm in heat. And those stupid devices won't work on me so I need your cock in my mouth," Ahri said as she looked up and opened her mouth showing me how wet it was.

She pressed her body into me and groped me. Her weight had me trapped and her muscles were flexing keeping me in place. She leaned up and kissed me. It felt like lightning hit me as each touch of her lips drove me crazy.

"Yeah, that's it. I don't have much time so I'm taking what I need. Please cum for me," Ahri said as she sunk to her knees.

Her forwardness was a fucking turn-on. I let her control me as I threw all my inhibitions away. She was not passive either. Ahri went straight down my entire length. Damn, she could suck. Her mouth was sucking as if she was trying hard to milk me. Her tongue flicks my sensitive parts every time she comes up. I felt like I was crumbling. She was turning me insane with her mouth. In a moment, I felt my balls churning. Her hand cups my balls as her fingers stroke and massage the back of my balls.

"Fuck, yes, I'm cumming, I'm cumming," I moan. Her mouth goes balls deep and I penetrate her throat as she contracts her muscles around my head. I am not even in control anymore. Her throat contractions force each jet of cum out of my cock. She holds me in her throat for at least thirty seconds. As she comes off my cock, a mixture of her spit and my cum creates a strain connecting her mouth to my chin.

Ahri twirls the strain around her finger and licks it all up. Fuck this girl is sexy. I wish I could just pick her up and fuck her on her bed. But, one, she's way stronger than me. And two, for the first time in my life, my balls actually felt empty.

"So that is what it is like to swallow cum from someone you're connected to," Ahri said to herself. Her drunken, horny nature finally dissipates. Maybe she is a nympho. I chuckle inside at the thought of cum making her settle down.

I intervene as she talks to herself and says, "Connected? What is going on Ahri?"

She puts a hand on my relaxed shoulder, looks at me with her dark eyes, and replies, "Quinn. I am a futa."

"A what?" I reply perplexed.

"A futa. Let me show you," Ahri stripped out of her jeans and pulled down her panties. Her cock was even bigger now than when it was at the party. It had to be at least ten inches. A cock that could only be seen in porn. She then grabbed my hand and brought it to her cock.

Even in my empty state, feeling her cock invigorated me. I have never touched another person's cock but Ahri's was one I needed more of. I begged her to force my hand down more of her length. And she obliged me.

She took me down her erect length and whispered, "I can get bigger," as she then made me cup her huge, hanging balls. God, they were so big. I do not know how she kept those tucked and hidden. They were at least the size of a tennis ball just hanging right down to the middle of her quads. She must be able to squirt so much when she cums. And I wanted to watch her. My used cock twitches at the thought of it.

"Since we are connected, I can make you horny and cum as many times as I want. If you were wondering why you feel horny again," She said to me with a smile. I could only nod as I played with her big balls and felt the smoothness of her sack.

Then after cupping her balls, she came closer and pressed her body up to mine.

"Now for the fun part, Quinn," Ahri said, as she moved my hand down to her taint.

"What the fuck," I gasp, as my fingers do not feel smooth skin, but a moist, wet, hot vagina with stretchy lips that just so happen to be my favorite.

"How?" I ask bewildered.

"Futa's have both, Quinn," Ahri says kissing me as I play between her pussy and her balls to make sure I was not going crazy. I even went down further to make sure she had an asshole. Sure enough, she did. She even trapped my middle finger with her hole for a second as I explored down there.

"I don't understand," I say. My entire nail was stuck in her ass.

"Futa's have both," Ahri said as she moved away from me and sat on her bed. She spread her legs and showed me her cock, which grew at least two inches, and her pussy. "My mother was a futa. And so am I. My dad told me a Japanese medical company made a bunch of futas after World War 2 to increase the Japanese population."

I sat beside her on her bed. I was captivated so I wanted to know more, "How does it all work then? How did you become a futa?"

"Only a futa can give birth to another futa. I had no say in what I am. My dad saved my mom's life. They had their fairy tale love and had me." I felt that Ahri was holding something back. Her demeanor changed. Her smile was forced but I did not want to press her.

She saw my analyzing everything. She leaned over, touched my leg, and changed the subject, "I'm sorry about what I just did. I was in heat and I needed your cum or I would be in shit right now." She said with a laugh.

"Yeah, this whole 'in heat' thing. Are you like a cat or something?"

"Kind of. You see..." Her hand rubs up to my chest, "Futa's need to cum every six hours to stay sain. You see all those devices on my nightstand." I look over her WMDs and notice her collection of dildos and strikers. "Those help me with my 'problem.' Jess, Greg, and you distracted me tonight."

"Tonight was pretty fun. Time was lost to me too. Just give us a warning next time," I laugh.

"No one is supposed to know though. You just happened to be there and you are mine now," Ahri says as she brings her hand back lower to my exposed cock. "You see, if I ever go past six hours without cumming, a futa needs a man's cum. Especially the cum of a man we are connected to."

"What happens if you don't get my cum?" I ask as she straddles me and grinds her ass on my cock.

"Septic shock, seizure, brain hemorrhage," She says causally.

"That's not good," I try to hold a moan back as the heat from her ass and cock as she grinds me gets me going again.

"No, it is not good, Quinn. So from here on out, you will be my hottie lifesaver," Ahri says grinding harder.

"Do I have a choice?"

"Nope. You were born to be mine," She leans down and bites my neck and then kisses it sending me back into ecstasy.

"Are you in heat again?" I ask as my cock flinches to her nibbles.

"No. I just want you to make my cock cum," Her hand guides my lower chest down onto her bed as she straddles me on my chest.

I look up at her in bewilderment as her cock is reaching my forehead as she straddles me by my nipples. I go crosseyed as I look up at her beautiful cock and the blood red head.

"Just give in. You know you want to taste it," She says rubbing the lower length of her cock. She was right. I needed to taste it. My lips cusp the middle of her pole as I taste the skin of her cock.

"It's so hot," I blurt out without thinking as I kiss more and more of it. I find a vein and run my tongue along the length. It is as if her cock has me hypnotized. My body is running on nitrous as I lick and hold her. I thought touching her for the first time was intense at football practice, this was a whole new world.

Ahri smiles down at me. She opens her mouth wide showing me what she wants me to do. I nod and open my mouth as wide as I can. She grabs hold of her big girlcock and feeds it to me. The intrusion makes me gag but I hold it in. My tongue attempts to defend my throat by blocking the head of her cock from going any further. But the taste of her precum is sweet and makes me want more. I lick and flick her head making her moan and squeal. But Ahri's devilish, sexy grin has me in full submission.

Ahri's weight on her knees drops and I feel the full force of her body. But, more than that, I feel the full weight of her balls on my throat.

"I can't... can't breathe," I wither in pain as she moves her large sack to the side.

"Sorry babe, sorry," Ahri says as she ruffles my hair. "It's been a long time since I have been on top. Forgive me for not knowing my strength." She crawls to her pillows and lays on her back. She strokes her inhuman-sized cock that had to be bigger than my forearm with diabolical lust in her eyes and says, "Keep worshipping me, Quinn."

I love the feeling of crawling to her. Ahri's big girl meat is more enticing than anything I have encountered. I grab hold of her thick base and I suck making her know I am begging for more of her precum. She held my head in place as I made sounds I never thought I would make. I kissed and licked down her cock and made my way down to her big, smooth balls. It was as if my intuition and instincts took over and I knew just how to please her. Maybe all the porn I watched in the past helped but it was easy finding each one of her sensitive spots. My hands were bigger than average, yet I could not wrap my hand around her girth.

I inched down more to her hot spot. To get down there, I needed to lift her balls with my freehand. I licked my lips at her slit and I could only imagine how her pussy tasted.

But just as my tongue was about to lick her other wetness, she bonked me on the top of my head with her cock, "No," She declared.

"What? Why not?" I pleaded.

Ahri now smacked me on the cheek with her heavy cock. The weight of it made me adjust my jaw. "You need to earn my pussy," Ahri said biting her lip.

She got off telling me what I could or could not do. Her wetness now trailed down to her asshole and smeared on the bed. "How so?" I ask very needy.

"You have to beat me on the field," She said with conviction then bonking me on the head with her cock but leaving it right by my lips for me to suck on. I obliged and let my tongue lick her cock slit as I already missed the taste of her precum. She continued, "If you beat me, and impress me, you can have me any way you want. Until then, all you get is my ass and cock. But mostly my cock," Ahri winked at me.

Ahri's assertiveness turned me on. I sucked a little further and moaned in agreement. One hand was massaging her balls and my other was twisting her cock as I sucked with tears forming in my eyes.

"God you are so hot, baby," She said as her head drew back. She pumped her hips up and my eyes bulged as I felt her invade my throat. "That's right. Take my cock baby. Take it, take it..." Ahri's moaning picked up as she went rabbed. She made one last thrust as her body arched and pumped my mouth full of her cum. My hand could feel her balls throb as she coated the walls of my mouth with her load.

I swallowed as much as I could since Ahri did not leave me any other choice with her cock still lodged in my mouth. It got to the point where I could not breathe anymore as she was breathing hard from her orgasm. I tapped like an MMA fighter in a triangle choke.

"Fuck, sorry. Did not know I had you trapped down there." She let go of my head and my mouth made a loud plop sound as I came off her. The head of her cock was glistening in a mix of my saliva and her cum.

It took me a couple of breaths to realize that my heart was beating fast and I felt almost rejuvenated. Not horny, but I had a sudden rush of energy. As if a big fat needle just injected me with endorphins.

"What is this feeling?" I asked as I got up and jumped in place.

"When someone connected to a futa consumes their cum, they become revitalized. Remember that cracked rib I gave you during practice? Touch it now," Ahri said matter of factly.

I touched my rib while jumping. She was right. It did not hurt anymore. I even punched myself in the rib and it was good as new.

"What the fuck are you?" I asked dismayed.

"A futa. Now your futa, Quinn. You better get used to me," She said with a smile as I joined her back in the bed.

Ahri asserted dominance again and took the big spoon position as I snuggled close to her. She stroked my hair and caressed my body. My sudden rush of energy quickly turned to my body becoming fully relaxed. As if I was at peace. I know that sounds cliche. But, what this girl is doing to me is comforting. It is an unreal sense of comfort.

To put the cherry on top, I am sleeping like a baby. I would have an A++ if I could track my sleep. A deep sleep where I am not moving and sinking into the bed. Then my mind brings me to a beautiful beach. My dreams have me soaking in the sun with the waves hitting my lower body. Oh, that feels nice. The water is nice and warm. But then I feel a pinch on my thigh. Then another. The most painful one jolts me awake.

"What the..., oh fuck that's nice," I say as I lay back down as Ahri gives me a sloppy blowjob.

"Nice of you to wake up," Ahri says as she strokes my wet cock, "It has been six hours. I need your cum, Quinn." She points at the clock linked to her so-called 'heat clock.'

Ahri quickens her pace as she sends my eyes rolling. I grab the back of her head as she takes my cock ball deep. She swallows me in her throat applying just enough tension on my cock to make me explode. The first spurt hits the back of her throat and her heat clock resets to six hours. Not a bad way to wake up.

"We should get ready to go to practice. Do you need to go back to your dorm?" She asks as she licks the rest of my cum from her lips.

"Probably. I can't practice in my jeans," I say as I leap off her bed. Even her blowjobs feel like they are rejuvenating.

Leaving was awkward as probably all college hook-ups are. She walked me a couple of steps to her door, hooked her arms around my neck, and kissed me for rather too long. I could not respond since she left me kissing the air for a few seconds.

I left her place and took six steps back to my dorm room. I was giddy with excitement. I just had sex with the hottest girl in the world. Well, the hottest futa in the world is more like it. I even gave my first blowjob. It did not feel that odd. Even though her cock was more than half the size of mine and my jaw almost broke taking it, the sight of her pussy made me feel better about it. The whole "in heat" thing is kinda weird. For the next couple of weeks, I am going to check to clock to see if she's playing with one of her contraptions or fucking another person to keep herself healthy.

I get my practice bag ready and head out the door. The top of my head is met with a soft cushion and a hard chest.

"Come on lover boy. You get ready that slow, coach is going to make us run all practice," Ahri says in her black Nike sports bra and skin-tight black gym shorts. I stand there like a dummy with my mouth open taking her all in. Her clothes accentuate every muscle in her body. I nod my head and we walk off to practice with her.

The short walk was the most normal experience I had with her yet. She wanted to know what it was like growing up here. I talked about all the wacky people from my small town and this small town. She loved the legend of "Randy Marsh" and all the crazy shit that man got into. Like how he ran the worst and at the same time most lucrative weed farm in the state. And all the teenager's favorite story about when the internet turned off for an entire week and what Randy did when he got his hands on it the moment he could.

She sneaks in one last kiss before we part to our locker rooms. Because per NCAA rules, Ahri has to have her separate locker room because she is a "girl." Okay then. The girl with the biggest cock on the team needs her own locker room. Stupid ass NCAA.

The must of the locker room hits my nostrils and Greg storms me the second I step foot on the carpet.

"Here he is!" Greg raises my arm like I won an MMA fight and gets everyone's attention. "In one night this man became that beauty's boyfriend!" He shouts.

"Man fuck this! I did not even get a chance to talk to her and I am way better looking than you," Said one of the players.

"I bet she made him take it up the ass with her strap since she's two times bigger than him," R.J. said. You are not exactly wrong about that, buddy.

"Shut up, R.J.," I responded back. The whole team "ooooooohd" in response.

"One night with that Japanese goddess and Quinn has some back bone," Greg said as he took me to my locker. "So, dude. Trans girls, am I right? Or am I right," He said.

It was not my place to correct him that Ahri was a futa. I guess all he knew was that Ahri had a fat cock that I knew he was ogling from our beer pong game.

"Yeah, dude. There is nothing else like Ahri," I replied.

"So you two dating after one night? Jess said Ahri could not stop texting her about you as you slept in her bed. You fucked her so good she fell in love with you dude," Greg laughed and slapped me on the shoulder.

"I don't know about all that. We were just hanging you know."

"Whatever dude. Better cuff her before one of these idiots does," Greg says before going to his locker.

The coach comes in as I finish up getting my pads on. Ahri sneaks in behind him in her gear looking like a beast. "Alright boy's, so word got out about our newest player."

"Who? Toby? That pipsqueak got everyone talking?" R.J. said interrupting the coach.

"No R.J., shut up. A lot of the press is here to cover Ahri. Not just local but state media too. Even some outlets from Wyoming and Kansas. So today's practice will be light with some scrimmaging at the end for some media footage. We will run our basic plays. Quarterbacks, that means we will use some disguise calls and checks just in case some audio picks up on the cast."

We all say "Yes, coach" then break out in a huddle and run onto the practice field. I think Coach was underplaying the amount of media. It looked like everyone was there. Locals, students, and media were jostling for space on the sideline. The cameras were faced down as the team began to run out. Some of the more extroverted players were begging for pictures. But all of their attention was focused on one player. Ahri came out with the last of the players. The sounds of camera shots were rapid. Iphones were all lifted taking videos and pictures of her. She smiled at me as I ran by her side. But, she did not seem enthused with attention after a while.

The cameras were glued to her the moment she caught her first pass. It did not help that she was sexy and built from the neck down. I know some of the pervs on that sideline had their cameras and phones fixated on her ass. The attention was getting to her. She would hide behind me during receiver and DB drills. And rushed out of the drill once her rep was over. It was all kinds of obnoxious. A small D3 school like ours was unprepared for this type of press.

Then it was scrimmaging time. I was playing the slot again and Ahi was practicing the strong safety position. The play called for me to run and out and dig route. I beat my defender and the Quarterback threw a nice pass leading me to my spot. But Ahri slipped right inside, reading the play and knocking me to my ass as she scored a pick-six. That really got the crowd's attention. There was a bustle in the crowd. They knew then that Ahri was a real player.

A couple of plays later I was playing out wide with Ahri covering me. I ran a hitch route and got the timing right. I caught the ball that was right on my numbers. Just as I was going to turn and run, Ahri grabs me from the back and suplexes my ass to the ground with my shoulder blades luckily hitting first. She left me with her beautiful smile and an air kiss as she huddles back up with the defense. I was left lying there in pain.

That sent the media into a frenzy. They all turned and called their bosses about what they just saw as I laid out on my ass. I was the only player who got just as many pictures of Ahri, it was just I was flat on my back.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Futa Football
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds