Futa Football

And that tackle hurt like hell. She pileddrove me onto the grass. The trainers had to carry me off the field and into the locker room. I was not in there alone for too long. Practice ended about ten minutes after my slight injury. All the players returned and could not shut up about everyone in attendance. It seemed as if videos and pictures of our practice already hit Twitter. Then Greg showed me what I was dreading.

ESPN. Fucking ESPN shared the video of Ahri picking me up from my back and driving my head straight into the ground. Fucking A. Even my dad texted me to tell me he saw the video of me being dumped on my head.

I did not have time to respond since the Coach came in and told me, "Ahri needs you in her locker room." I rolled my eyes and went to see her as the coach commanded.

I could feel the steam hit me as I opened the door to her locker room. I looked over and there she was in the shower with her ripped back towards me.

"You wanted to see me?" I said to her.

She turned around. Her sweet cock swung with her. It oddly looked normal when it was flaccid. But her body was glistening under the shower. My heart was thumping and the headache I had felt like it evaporated.

"Join me, Quinn. Plenty of room for two," She said as she washed her hair. Her big tits swayed as she stroked her hair. I stripped down and joined her. Being so close to her made the water feel hotter.

"You made an apprehension on everyone," I said as I placed my hands on her hips.

"Unwanted attention," She said as she washed my hair. "Did I hurt you?"

"You kind of rang my bell on the last play," I said as she massaged my head.

"Hear let me help you." She took one hand to her pussy and dabbed up some of her wetness on her finger. She made me suckle on it. The taste of her down there was different from her cock. Both were delicious in their different way. The pain in my neck was gone. I could not feel my headache anymore. Why is it that her juices are like a pain reliever for me?

"I'm so happy that we are connected," She said.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked her again since she did not explain last night.

"Let's just say all futas have soulmates. Once we find our soulmate, no one else will do," I think I understood what she was saying. She needed my cum to reset her heat cycle. She could not find random dudes for that anymore.

"I don't mind being your soulmate then," I say as I kiss her. She smelled intoxicating. The feel of her skin sends shivers throughout me.

"I know I may have embarrassed you. I want to make it up to you," She purred.

"How?" I ask.

Ahir did not respond. She took two of her fingers and placed them on my hole. I stiffened up but she hit all the pleasure nerves down there. I settled down and kissed her. As I became comfortable, she opened my hole up. I reciprocated by grabbing hold of her cock and stroking her. My strokes became longer as I could feel her cock growing in my palm.

"I know it may feel weird at first..." She said but I cusped her mouth with my palm.

Out of nowhere, I found myself saying, "I want it." I moved my hand from her mouth and gripped her cock hard. It was like a sudden primal need overcame me. My mind and hole were fixated on it. I needed her inside me.

"I'm going to make you mine." Ahri turned off the water and picked me up. She carried me to the wooden bench and planted me on my back.

It was an intimidating and intoxicating sight of this beautiful Asian Amazon hovering over me with her big cock in one hand and her fingers lathering up my hole with her spit in the other.

She stroked her cock now as she said, "You are mine now." She leaned on me and invaded my asshole.

My eyes bulged and my body stiffened as it tried to get used to her size. Fuck she was big. She stayed in me as she kissed my neck and then my mouth.

"How does it feel?" She asked.

"Hurts, but not bad," I grimaced. I could not believe it. My ass was opening itself to handle her big cock. As if it was anticipating taking her cock.

"Give it a couple more seconds," She said as she stroked my hair. Her comfort relaxed me. My spine relaxed and her first stroke made me see god. My eyes rolled back and let out the deepest moan. She knew I liked it and stroked slow inside of me. I fell in love with the fullness. It was still awkward having something up my hole but it felt right. Like she belonged inside of me. Each of her strokes hit my prostate and she had me moaning in my own heat.

Then I felt something drip down my chest. I thought it was sweat or water from the shower. But she leaned up and her big tits flopped as milk from her breast were dripping out of her tits as she fucked me.

"That's so hot," I said not taking my eyes off her milk.

"Mmmm good. Futa's lactate when they are fucking. Lean up and taste." With all my will power, I leaned up and suckled on her breast. Spurt after spurt of her milk filled my mouth and it was the best milk I have ever had. It was sweet and fatty. Each gulp went down smoothly and I wanted more.

"Fuck, baby my tits are so sensitive. If you do that I'm going to cum inside you." She moaned as her pace quickened and rammed my hole now.

"I can't stop sucking. The milk is so good," I say disappointed that some of the cum dripped from her tit as I spoke.

I placed my lips back on her dark tit and sucked the milk again. She had enough of me and placed my back down on the bench. Her eyes were wild and she looked enraged.

"You drive me so fucking crazy," She said as she fucked me again.

"Are you in heat again?" I squirm as my head tilts back as I get accustomed to her cock now and feel the pleasure of her big thick cock.

"No. I just want to fuck you." She held my legs up and spread them wide giving her better access to my hole. I swear she was all the way in but I looked down and I was only taking half of her length.

Ahri pounded my prostate until I saw little black spots light up in my vision. She was making me see stars. My untouched cock was hard and I can feel my cum building up. Her strokes became slower but rougher. She was pleasuring my spot until I was blubbering with lust.

"That Football ass is so tight, Quinn. Cum with me, baby." Ahri gave me one last stroke. I could see my stomach bulge up as her cock pulsed and rocketed spurt after spurt of her cum inside me. The warmth of her cum sent me to the moon. She grasped my cock and I covered my stomach in my cum. I thought I was going to die by how great that felt.

It took us a few minutes to come down from our high. I felt out of this world. Could not take off my shit eating grin. My ass was sore but I felt full in all the good ways. Ahri still stretched my hole with her flaccid state. She plopped out and fell on top of me. I think maintenance may need to repair it before women's basketball season because I'm sure our weight created a crack on the bench. bench.

"Get used to this, baby," Ahri said on top of me as I hugged her. She is right, I think I may be able to get used to this.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Futa Football
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds