Gail Gathers a Crowd

As we walked to the court Renzo said, “Losers buy dinner.” I nodded, “a deal.”

The game commenced. Renzo was powerful, super controlled. A better player than I was, I thought. Paulina was everywhere, scampering for everything. I thought Gail was a better player then Paullina but in truth as partners we were pretty evenly matched. Renzo played the sidelines like a pro, and Gail’s well placed shots were chased to the last. Renzo was just slightly restrained when serving and playing to Gail and I did the same with Paulina. In spite of the roars, and our friends, the players concentrated on the game and we went to three sets, losing to Renzo and Paulina but having enjoyed the loss.

We sat with our friends drank beer and chatted in the lounge. I complimented Renzo on his game and Paulina told me that he had started as a pro tennis player until he decided to try racing. I believe it, I thought. Renzo was not shy but he seemed reserved, and he held his conversation with others, including Peter, to brief repartee. With Gail and me he talked at length. Alex was there with his wife still eyeing Gail, but Gail was ensconced between me and Renzo. Peter informed me that he had organized dinner, and I told him we had to pass. He looked at me questioningly for a moment, and then said he would call me later. Before we left I cornered Peter and Phyllis and commented, “we’re having dinner with Renzo, but you have to know that Gail is very uncomfortable with Alex. Let’s plan tomorrow just the four of us.” Peter said, “Sorry, I should have sensed it,” and we parted comfortable with one another.

Renzo and Paulina drove us back to the hotel. He had the new mini, and he zipped through the Monte Carlo streets like he were racing the Grand Prix. We scheduled dinner at 20:30 with him picking us up at the hotel. Back in the room we both sprawled out on the bed. What with an exhausting game and the beer we were tired. “He plays well… it would be nice to have a partner like that at home. I’d improve.” “Hmmm…” was Gail’s response. “That really was fun. They’re both nice,” she declared.

I jumped up to shower and she did the same. “Me First,” she said. “No. I was first. But I’ll let you share.” We showered together. I soaped her, she soaped me. Afterward we lay on the bed wrapped in towels and robes. She skewered herself so we were toe to head, and I started on her feet. Before long I was touching her thighs, lifting and looking between her legs. I turned her onto her stomach exposing her behind and started to cuddle and kiss her. Parting her legs I kissed between her thighs, and then rose leaning on the cheeks of her behind to expose her back hole. It was so erotic seeing her back hole open a bit when I would press or lean downward against her cheeks. I lay across her back and stretched to kiss her, my cock resting between her buttocks. I kissed her mouth, continued to her neck and finally I rose slightly to place my cock between her legs. She moved and raised herself enough to meet me and my cock slowly entered her. She was flat on her stomach, both arms bent bedside her breasts, my whole body covering her, keeping her warm. I inched in, moving back out then in again, waiting for her to accommodate me. When I was fully in her I placed my arms on her side. I was in her as deeply as I could get. “Maybe I should make this my wish, my bet.” I said. She questioned, “What, this moment or making love?” I answered, “This feeling.” It is just so sensual, I’d like to be here forever.” “Me too,” Gail laughed, and I could feel the laugh in her pussy, through my cock.

That evening I watched Gail dress. She took great care with her makeup, and she wore a red flowered wrap-around armless dress. It was not tight but for some reason you could see it clinging to her body and you knew she was naked underneath. A string of pearls was the only jewelry. She did not wear stockings and her low heeled shoes were open. When we walked from the elevator that evening Gail looked like a cloud floating across the hall. Renzo and Paulina were waiting in the lobby. Paulina wore an above the knees skirt and a blouse that just reached the top of her skirt. The blouse was loosely tied over the shoulders and cut low under the arms. She was obviously small breasted but you could see the bump of nipples and I knew I would spend the rest of the evening trying to see her breasts or her belly. She looked like a teenager. Her big eyes and pouting lips were about the most sensual I had ever seen.

“The only reservation they had available was for 21:30 so we have time,” Renzo said. “Good, lets have a drink here first,” I replied. We made for the bar, all eyes upon Gail and Paulina walking in front of us. Gail’s looked at me when the waiter came, wondering if I would order a bottle of wine. Renzo suggested, “You know, this bar is known for their Long Island Tea, French style.” “We’ve had that Gail said, but I don’t remember what is in it.” The waiter informed her and we all ordered Long Island Tea. We talked tennis. I chatted with Paulina she said she had interest in a Hair Saloon and in an Art Gallery. She was born in Germany, her parents were French and Italian, and she studied Interior Design in France and, of all places, San Francisco, and. Renzo later said she spoke four languages. Renzo’s talk was all tennis. He regularly attended Roland Garros, had been to Wimbledon a few times, he started tennis as a child and actually was to start the pro tour when he landed a spot on a racing team. An accident while driving had burned his face and arm. He seemed so nice that after half an hour I didn’t see the burns.

We had two rounds of drinks and when we stood up to leave I could definitely feel the influence. Renzo asked Paulina for her mobile. We were late and he wanted to make sure we did not lose the reservation. “I’ll go to the concierge for the telephone number, excuse me,” he said. We were already ten minutes late. When Renzo returned he was speaking on the mobile phone in French, frantically. I gathered he was having trouble. I touched his arm, whispering “If we are too late don’t worry. We have wanted to try the restaurant here.” Renzo smiled, “expensive, I was taking you to a simple restaurant, but very good.” “Today we are too late, next time we can go there,” I said.

In the half empty dining room they seated us for display. Waiters fussed over us from the moment we entered and the girls were the center of attention. Gail and Renzo shared conversation as did I with Paulina but there was no whispering or intimacies shared. I did look at Paulina carefully and We laughed a lot and upon leaving decided that we were having too good a time to call it a night. Renzo recommended that the Club house where we played tennis had a nice discothèque so we headed for the parking garage. As we were about to get into his car Paulina grabbed my arm pulling me toward the front. “You ride with Renzo, we girls like to be chauffeured,” she said.

The bar was busy with people moving about, everyone sizing up the other, lots of profiling by men and women. Our girls received more then a fair share of the attention. As soon as we had our drinks Paulina asked me to dance with her, then she leaned toward Gail and whispered something. They both laughed. When the next song played we continued dancing and Renzo walked onto the dance floor holding Gail’s hand. After a few minutes we lost sight of them. Paulina nestled against me and we danced closely. We exchanged a few words but we both seemed more intent on being near. She looked up at me at one point and smiled. I don’t know what I read in her smile but I could feel myself twinge and I was getting hard. Paulina adjusted her leg and I became even more excited. When she looked at me again, still pressed against me, she said, “I can feel you,” then placed her head back on my shoulder.

When we returned to our table Gail and Renzo were still dancing. I moved my chair beside Paulina facing the dance floor. She immediately placed her hand on my lap, then looking at me, said, “Are you still hard? I looked at her and nodded, yes. She smiled, and said, “That’s nice, I’m excited too.” Some minutes later she excused herself to go to the ladies room. I rose to move her chair and watched her as she walked away. When she was out of sight I started for the men’s room. When I returned, rounding the corner to our table, it was still empty. I turned toward an outside area where couples were coming and going and walked toward a little pond with lights. Halfway there I looked up at a small footbridge and noticed that Gail and Renzo, were at the foot of the bridge on the other side, and kissing. He was bending toward her, she had her hand on his back, and his hand was low on her back pressing her to him. My heart began racing and I could feel my face flush. I felt jealous, but not angry, and in the back of my mind it opened the door to my being more forward with Paullina. I know I should have expected it but it still came as a surprise.

I walked back to the table and Paulina was there, a strange man was leaning on the table asking her to dance. I sat beside her and she said, “Sorry, I took too long? “she said, with her lovely accent. She commented, “Not a problem.” Just as I started to make a comment she looked up smiling as Renzo and Gail appeared. They stood beside the table for a moment, and then Gail walked to sit with Renzo across the table. Paullina said to Gail, “It is very jolly here, no?” Gail, nodded “Yes, very nice,” and we sipped at our drinks for a few minutes in what looked like a mutual understanding not to order another round. I stood, touched Paullina’s arm and said “Excuse me… “then I looked across the table to Gail, hands outstretched in invitation, “the last dance with my date?’

On the dance floor Gail pressed close. “Enjoying, I asked. “Very… are you?” We had to speak loudly, over the noise. “Yes,” I said as I put my hands on Gail’s behind, squeezing her to me a little to forcefully.

“Paulina is beautiful, isn’t she?” Gail asked. “Not more then my wife,” I replied. “I saw you dancing,” Gail said. “did she excite you?” “Yes”, I answered.

“Did she notice you were excited?” Gail asked. After a pause, “Yes, she did.” I answered, then continuing, “How about you, you were out a long time. Did he get hard dancing with you?” She moved her head to look at me, smiling, “Yes.” I continued, “Was it exciting?” She answered, “Flattering… yes, exciting too.”

“Did he try to touch you?” I asked. “Just holding me like you are holding me now,” she answered. I continued, “that’s all?” “Yes, not much opportunity on a dance floor, is there?” I stopped questioning. I wouldn’t bring up having seen them kiss, at least not now. We were silent a while then I asked, “Do you want this to continue?” She raised her head again and was looking right into my eyes. My ever so beautiful wife, I felt a love tug at my heart. “I don’t know.” She said, still looking at me while we danced, then added, “what do you think?”

She left it up to me, and for some reason, which I still can not fathom, I said, “We can invite them up for a drink when we get to the hotel.” Gail moved her head again to look at me. “Yes,” was all she said. After a good ten seconds she added, “They are really both so nice”, with emphasis on the really. I thought it the right time so I asked, “Oh”, tell me love, what was it Paulina said to you when we rose to dance, when you both laughed.” Gail had to think for a moment, then smiling, laughing actually, she said, “She said, the only way to get both these retards going is to prendre l initiative” , Gail repeated Paulina’s French words, take the initiative. We laughed together. Then, in as light of tone as possible, I asked, “Did you take the initiative on the dance floor?” Gail stopped to look at me, and then replied with a teasing tone, “Apparently I must have, he was certainly hard, as hard as you were.” We returned to the table smiling and made ready to leave.

Renzo drove and I sat beside him. Just moments out of the parking I half turned toward Paulina and asked both her and Renzo. “Can we invite you up for a last drink,” then looking towards Gail and trying to sound spontaneous, “Wouldn’t that be nice love?” Gail responded, “Yes, please do, that would be nice.”

It was 1:30 when I asked room service for a cheese plate and wine. I turned on the radio then sat shoeless on the bed propped against the headboard. Room service had turned down the bed and propped two pillows on each side. We were chatting tennis when Paulina asked Gail about her outfit. Then she commented how she had trouble finding attractive tennis shirts because she was so small breasted. “I have the same problem,” Gail said. Paulina smiled, “Not the same,” she said. “I’m the smallest they make,” she was pointing to her breasts. Then Gail added, “Ri always says the smaller they are the more elegant the lady.”

“Paulina turned toward me gleefully, “Do you really say that?” “Yes I do,” I replied. Paulina rose and took the two steps toward the bed, lowered her face and quickly kissed me on the mouth, declaring, “I love your man,” looking at Gail as she spoke. I think I may have shown a bit of surprise because both Gail and Renzo were smiling at me.

Renzo added, “I agree, they are more stylish.”

“You are both just saying that,” she said.

Both Renzo and I assured her it was how we felt.
Paulina pressed on, “Now you are stuck.” We all looked at her questioningly. Did she miss a word in English? “How are we stuck asked Renzo?”

She ignored Renzo, and with one hand on her hip and the other beneath her breast she mockingly said, “Ri, who is more elegant, Gail or me?”

I know I blushed, Gail sputtered with laughter, but Paulina stood there insisting on an answer. “Well it’s hard to say… I can’t … well Gail is my wife so…” and with a flash of movement Paulina pulled the tie on both shoulders and lowered her blouse to show her breasts. They were beautiful, small, the brown crown just a brief circle, but her nipples were sticking out like the tip of my finger. “Now you can tell” she said, smiling. I sat their like a child, not knowing how to respond, “They are beautiful,” I whispered, my only response.

Paulina continued, gesturing her hand toward the chairs where Gail and Renzo were sitting, “Gail, we can see if you are more elegant…no, you show us too? Gail immediately blushed, but to my utter surprise she said, “Sure, we can see,” and she sat forward to undo her dress. Paulina instructed Renzo in French to help Gail and he moved behind her to undo the four buttons on the back of her dress. He helped her slide it from her back, and in the process touched her as long as he could. As Gail slithered out of her dress I felt my cock harden. She sat on the edge of the chair, so beautiful, showing herself, blushing down to her neck. Paulina sighed, looking at Gail, “Now, that is beautiful.”

Before the mood could change Paulina said, “so I am most elegant, and Gail is most beautiful, now you must see…” and she started to reach for her breast but stopped, “No, you do it Ri.” she said. She took my hand and started to place it on her breast, but before she did she looked toward Gail and Renzo. Renzo was smiling, Gail, with a slight smile topless and blushing had the wrap on her dress open to her thigh. Paulina placed my hand on her breast and said, “touch my nipples, and see, that is where I am special.” And I did, first one then the other, and they grew between my fingers, and then grew more, like little sensitive cocks sticking out begging for attention. Gail and Renzo watched, not saying a word, not moving. Paulina climbed on the bed and knelt between my legs in front of me and smiled, “beautiful?” she asked, questioningly. “Beautiful,” I said and at the same time she offered her breast forward and touched my head for me to take it in my mouth. I took her whole breast in my mouth and could feel the nipple extended against my tongue, I placed it gently between my teeth, and I felt the flat of her hand rubbing my cock through my pants.

I was riveted to her breast for what may have been seconds or minutes when I finally took pause and looked toward Gail. Renzo was standing behind her chair, his hands around Gail and on her breasts; both were staring at Paulina and me. My eyes locked with Gail’s, she wasn’t smiling any longer but she seemed absorbed in Renzo’s attention. Paulina sensed my pause and turned to look toward Renzo as well. She softly spoke, “Come here you two, sit beside us on the bed”, and she patted the bed beside me. Gail raised her head to peer backwards at Renzo with a hint of a smile, he removed his hands from her breast and they moved toward the bed. As they were moving to the bed

Paulina stepped off and stood beside the chair removing her skirt. Her body was perfect, her legs long, strong and tanned, and she hiked up her black sheer panties looking at me seductively. “Elegant? She questioned, “I shook my head several times before I said, “Lovely.”

Gail was standing beside the bed, her dress around her waist. She looked at Paulina then back to Renzo who was now sitting beside me on the bed, removing his shoes. Paulina came beside the bed and reached to unbuckle my pants. I didn’t help; I looked toward Gail as she started climbing on the bed. She sat between Renzo’s legs, as Paullina had been with me. Paulina continued to fumble with my pants without success. Then she moved away and said, “Rian, s’il vous plait… and beckoned me with both hands, as she backed up to the chair where Gail had been sitting. I stood and when I was close she again reached for my belt to remove my pants. At the same time I reached down to touch her breasts with both hands. She sat back ready to welcome my first effort at being forward. I was now leaning over her, my face at the top of her head. I kissed her hair lightly and said, “Just a moment, I’ll be right back,” and I walked to the bathroom. I was just minutes using the toilet, and washing my hands, I splashed cool water on my face and returned, the towel still in my hand.

Now Gail was stretched out on the bed with her back to me, the top of her dress rumpled around her waist, the lower wrap open exposing her legs. Renzo was stretched full length beside her, facing her, he had removed his pants during my absence, and was in his briefs. They were kissing, his left hand was under her and resting on her back, and he was touching her breast with his right hand. Paulina was sitting in the chair watching. When I walked across the room she rose then beckoned me to sit in the chair, and she sat in my lap. We started touching and watching, she seemed as interested as I was in looking at Gail and Renzo. Her nipples were erotic, a joy to suck on, they hardened and thickened with each touch. I looked toward Gail again. She had her legs open, her left leg resting on Renzo’s leg. He seemed to be pushing his groin toward her and I wondered if he had his cock out. Paulina turned to look as well. We both watched mesmerized by their play of passion.

Paulina rose, walked to the bed and lay beside Gail on the few inches of space that remained. She pressed her breasts on Gail’s back then reached over Gail and put her hand between them. Though I couldn’t see, I felt certain she had taken Renzo’s cock in her hand. She continued moving her hand between the two of them, doing something. Gail and Renzo were kissing again. Paulina took her hand from between them and took hold of Renzo’s behind, pulling him toward her, urging him to move on top of Gail. As he rolled Paulina moved from the edge of the bed. Renzo was now on top of Gail, hunched at the waist pressed into her. I was hard, I’m sure I was dripping, but I still had not opened my pants.

Paulina moved to the back of the bed and leaned forward placing both her hands on Renzo’s behind. First over his briefs, then under, rubbing his cheeks, feeling his thighs and then her hand dropped beneath him, still rubbing and touching, Gail I assumed. When Paullina took her hands out she leaned well forward, I thought to climb on the bed, and instead she took hold of Renzo’s briefs and removed them. Gail continued kissing, her right arm resting flat on his back pressing him to her. I could now see Renzo’s balls and the hair between his legs. Again Paulina leaned forward, both arms disappearing beneath them. This time she inched her arms out with Gail’s panties trailing behind, and as when the panties were near her knees, Gail moved her legs closer to accommodate taking them off. Renzo stopped kissing and hunched up a bit to allow his mouth to kiss her breasts. Gail moved both hands to hold his head. He was hunched over her in a fucking position while he ravished her right breast with his hand and her left breast with his mouth. Gail was propped high on the pillow, her eyes closed, and her head thrown slightly back. Paulina was leaning forward with one hand on the cheek of Renzo’s behind and the other hand buried beneath them, she was touching one then the other, though I couldn’t see exactly where. I was glued to the chair. At one point I did see Renzo’s cock in her hand and I remember feeling relieved that it was not in Gail.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds