Gail Gathers a Crowd

Then Paullina leaned forward and placed her head between Renzo’s legs, kissing the inside of his thighs and the back of his balls. My heart was racing. Her head and hands disappeared. Gail sighed in a breathy “Ohhh”, her hands still holding his head. When Gail momentarily opened her eyes she fixed her gaze upon me. Her face was just above the back of Renzo’s head, both her hands holding his head, her eyes glassy and distant, like she didn’t recognize me. We stared for maybe ten or fifteen seconds, as the scene before me burned into my memory. Some sensation caused her to draw her head back, her eyes rolled, then closed, and she was again caught up in her passion. My heart beat faster but it was not in lust, it seemed more like in fear.

Gail started to roll her head back and forth, whether from Renzo, or what Paullina was doing, I could not tell. Paullina was kissing and sucking Renzo’s balls, her hands busy beneath them. and then she moved her head sideways so I could see her face, and there was Renzo’s cock in her mouth, long and thin causing her mouth to pooch where the head was pressing. When she moved her mouth away her hand took his cock and fumbled underneath, then Paullina raised her head. At that moment I saw Renzo clench his behind in a thrusting motion and Gail whispered a long breathy, “ahhhhh”, hunching her hips ever so slightly as he slowly slid his cock into her. From the side of Gail’s leg I could see she was pushing upward as he pressed forward into her. Her face was tense, attentive, as if she were anticipating his thrust. She looked so beautiful and though my cock was throbbing in readiness, my heart was racing, the intensity of the moment he entered her made me feel sick, and jealous.

Paulina turned to me and may have noticed my uncertainty. She just reached out her hand and said, Here,” and I rose and stood behind her at the edge of the bed. She moved sideways and said, “Look how beautiful,” and I looked down at Renzo’s cock sliding out of Gail, glistening, it kept coming out, and when he was out I could see he was not circumcised. As he pushed in again the head of his cock uncovered. Gail’s pussy seemed to simply allow it in, she was ready for him, and it just disappeared into her without the slightest movement of her pussy lips. It was so erotic that my cock started to jerk. I grabbed myself squeezing hard and quickly moved to the bathroom. I would have come in my pants if I had continued watching a moment more.

I was barley away a minute or two when Gail started to moan, “Yes… do it…oh yesss, ohhh” I stepped out and standing at the bathroom door watched Gail humping upwards as Renzo continued to plunge into her in long slow strokes. Gail opened her eyes momentarily to look at him as he continued to pump into her. Paulina was now on the other side of the bed, lying sideways, looking at them. Renzo was propped up on his arms and I could see the palm of Paulina’s hand making circles on Gail’s breast. Renzo bent forward as Gail again said “Yesss…ohhh, do it, yesss.” He fixed his mouth over Gail’s, loosely; I could see them trying to suck one another’s tongue, licking each others mouth, trying to get their tongues deeper. They continued fucking while I stood frozen in fear and lust. They ignored me. Paullina looked up at me blankly, then back to the passion of the two lovers. I don’t remember how long I stood there. Gail lowered her hands to the cheeks of Renzo’s behind pulling him into her in rhythm with his thrusts. Her moaning and sighs were almost constant. “Ahhhh, then as he would be deep in her she would whisper, “Yesss, do it, do it,” humping up into him as she spoke. I could not see his cock sliding into her, and I was afraid to stand behind them for fear I would react as earlier. After what seemed forever Gail’s started to sigh, “Ahhhh’ with each inward thrust. They quickened the pace, Gail’s husky voice saying “Yesss, yesss, do it… yesssss do it,” was coupled with her raising her hips forcefully as she started to orgasm, her hands clutching Renzo, her hips tightening and thrusting with each surge, her voice a pitch lower “Yesss…Ohhh.. yesss, her whole body reacting to each jolt. Then Renzo started to grunt, “Ugghh…” then sucking in air, “Ahhh…” as he rutted forward burying himself in her as he started to cum, Gail’s buttocks were clenching him, her hands urging him deeply into her with each spurt, five or six time Renzo clenched his buttocks as he ejaculated deep inside my wife.

I loved it, I hated myself. Gail opened her eyes and seemed surprised to see Paulina beside her. She looked at Renzo’s eyes with an expression of warmth, she didn’t see his scarred face. She smiled at Paulina, almost imperceptively. She didn’t see me standing by the chair and I sensed her panic for a moment until she saw me standing by the bathroom. She looked at me a long time, no words exchanged, no smile just an intense look which I wishfully interpreted as loving. She turned her head and whispered something to Paullina that I couldn’t hear. Renzo stayed inside Gail, not caring about anyone other than my lovely wife beneath him.

Paulina rose and moved to the chair where we had been sitting. I watched, amazed as she started to get dressed. “Rian,” she said, “I need you, can you come with me please? We’ll be back soon” In minutes, I had my shirt back on, slipped into my shoes and reached for Paulina’s outstretched hand as she stood in the open doorway. I pulled back the last second, and returned to the bedside table where I had placed the card key to our room. Renzo was arched above Gail, probably still inside her, I looked at Gail’s face and felt pangs of every emotion. She looked up at me with quiet eyes, the lust abated. I turned and left with Paulina.

Only after we were in the car I questioned, “Where are we going?” Paulina looked at me, her beautiful face emotionless and said, “To my place,” and after we drove another block she added, “I need you.” We drove a little further and I asked, “We could have stayed with them.” Again a long pause. Paulina ignored my comment, “I live there,” and she pointed to a large apartment building that looked like it had just been built. It was 3:30 in the morning when she opened the door to a very modern apartment, with long white leather couches and pictures of women posing seductively, even with photos of Paulina. “Nice,” I commented. “Thanks,” she said, “I just moved in a few months ago.”

I asked, “You say I, doesn’t Renzo live here.” She looked at me almost surprised, “No, he has his own apartment.” As she was answering she moved toward me and placed both of her arms around my neck. I bent to kiss her but she moved and nuzzled into my neck, kissing my ear and neck, while fumbling to undo my pants.

Paulina took charge. She sat me naked on the sofa, then stripped naked and stood for a moment allowing me to admire her body, she was completely shaved. In moments she was straddling me, for a few seconds she rubbed my cock along her slit then placed my cock at her entrance and held it in her fingers as she slide me fully into her. When she pressed herself against me her hard nipples were against my cheek. I could feel the muscles in her pussy flexing, the feeling wonderfully unlike any woman I had loved. It was hard to imagine but, I didn’t have to move a muscle. I could feel her milking me, occasionally she would slide forward or backward, then continue again. In less then ten minutes I began my tremors and as she felt it build she moved her muscles even faster and I erupted in her with a flood.

Paullina leaned back to look at me then kissed my nose. She went into the other room and returned a few minutes later with a warm towel and a tube of gel, and wiped me carefully, touching me all over. When she finished she placed her mouth over my cock and began to suck and touch me. Her mouth was everywhere, her finger pressed to my behind tempting entry, pulling my nipples, holding and sucking my balls, she kept this up for ten, maybe fifteen minutes, and I started to get hard again. Paulina took my cock in her hand and looked at it and said, “Let’s make this so hard.” Placing gel in her palm she spread it along my cock, then began to jerk me quickly, then faster and harder. Before long I was iron hard, and the gel seemed to have something in it that gave a tingling heat sensation. She abruptly stopped, placed a dollop of gel on my cock and straddled me, reaching her right hand behind her she found my cock and placed it at her entrance then pushed down steadily until I was in her to my balls. My head went back and I closed my eyes immersed in the sensation. She started moving up and down. It seemed to me that she was enjoying this more then when we had first made love… no, fucked. She was totally in charge, I was so tightly sheathed in her that I thought I could feel breathing through my cock. She leaned back to look at me. I opened my eyes to look at her, her breasts were so small they barely bounced, I looked to see my cock entering her as she rose, and I noticed that I could see her whole pussy… I was so surprised. I didn’t know that my cock was snugly ensconced in her behind and I was as deep inside as the size of my cock would allow. Now, caught in the thought that I was fucking her behind I started to tremble. I could feel my cum bubbling in readiness to erupt when Paulina started, “Make me feel it hot in my ass, please Ri,” and she started to lick my lips and kiss my ears, whispering, “Fuck my ass Ri, fuck me… Ohhh, you feel so big in my ass,” and I exploded in a torrent of cum, spurting four or five times into the depth of her behind.

I moved to the bedroom in a daze and when I awoke Paulina was dressed and moving about the apartment. She served me coffee, I thanked her for the attention, she responded with, “You can call me any time,” and she gave me her telephone number. She made a telephone call, speaking fast in French, which I could not understand, then offered to drive me back to the hotel. “I don’t mind taking a taxi,” I said. She wouldn’t hear of it. “Why did we leave the hotel last night,” I asked. Do you feel uncomfortable doing… in front of Renzo.” She laughed, and reached to touch my face, “No. Of course not Rian. After they made love last night Gail asked me if I could take you somewhere.” It took a while for me to absorb it, I remembered the moment when they were whispering. I didn’t want to look shocked, though I was, so I simply said, “So very like my Gail.”

It was 9:30 in the morning when she dropped me off. I went upstairs not knowing what to expect. When I used the card key, I was pleased the door was not locked from inside. Gail was propped up in bed, I could see she had straightened up, combed her hair, and room service had delivered coffee and croissants. She looked simply magnificent, no makeup, her green eyes sparkling with ease and … though I hesitate to say, she looked like she had been very well fucked.

As nonchalantly as possible I said, “Good morning, love.” She looked at me as I moved to the closet removing my pants. “Morning Ri,” and she stretched an arm out for me to come to her. I sat beside her on the bed. She touched my arm and face then said, “I’m sorry Ri.” I tried to remain nonchalant, “Sorry for what? I questioned. “You wanted to stay, didn’t you? she asked. I mused a good while, “Yes,”… I said, “even if it’s hard for me, I’d rather be with you.” She waited a while then asked, “Was Paulina nice… I mean was she friendly?” I responded, “What you mean is did we fuck, yes we did.” She moved the cover and I could see she was naked in the bed, ”Finish undressing and come lay beside me, please,” she asked. I went around the bed, dropped the rest of my clothes on the floor and climbed in beside her.

She moved close to me and placed her hand in mine. “Want to talk about last night,” she asked.

“That would be nice,” she continued, “Where did you go? I responded, “To her apartment.” Gail asked me question after question, wanting to know what we did, how we did it, did I enjoy it, even at one point, “Better then with me?” I was honest and started to relax until Gail said, “ I wish you had stayed… I was thinking…maybe having you too.” My mind raced.” Just a…” then catching myself, I slowed down to think. “You would have preferred my being here with you?” Gail replied, “Yes, it was exciting when I saw you… knowing it was what you wanted. You were enjoying watching me, weren’t you?”

I answered, “Sometimes,” continuing, “Do you think Paulina felt more comfortable leaving,” I asked.

“Probably,” Gail said then, changing the subject she asked, “Do you think she likes girls?”

I replied, “I don’t know,” then added, “I think she simply likes sex.”
Quietly, I continued, “Paulina said that you asked her to take me somewhere.” Gail was silent, motionless, I persisted, “That you wanted to be alone with Renzo.”

“Really,” Gail replied with a questioning tone, “Do you think she is insecure with Renzo?”

I knew Gail was not telling the truth. Let it go, I thought. “Who knows.” I said.

Then I asked Gail about the night. They made love again after we left. She told me Renzo was up at 8:00 and they made love again. He left when Paulina called. Gail told me how long he was and how deep he went. She told me that the second time he must have fucked her for 45 minutes before he came, and she had many orgasms and didn’t remember how many. “Would you like to meet with them again, together this time,” I asked. Gail simply said, “No.”

I was hard, from hearing about her night. She held my cock for most of the time I was asking her questions. When I touched her she responded ever so gently. I lifted the sheets high enough to get under then positioned myself over her. She placed her hand on my back, “Gently Ri,” she said. As I entered her I tried to sense whether she was wet, or bigger, but I didn’t notice a difference. I think I was trying more to re-posses her than make love. We loved unhurriedly, for a long time, at first she didn’t respond then slowly she started to move with me. “Was Paulina tight“ Gail asked. “Normal” I answered, then I said, “she was tight in her behind.” I had not mentioned to Gail that the second time I was in her behind. Gail waited a few moments then questioned in a husky voice, “You fucked her behind?” I answered “Yes”. Gail asked, “You like that?” I said, “Yes”, Gail whispered, “I did that too last night,” I digested the conversation and felt myself welling up inside, “I’m going to come,” I told her. She placed both hands on my back, “Come in me Ri,” she whispered, looking at me the whole time. “ You come with me love,” I said. Gail whispered, “ I can’t come again Ri,” come in me please,” and she urged me with her hands pressing me in. I erupted again, more strongly then I had the night before, twitching with each spurt while Gail softly moved her hips up to receive me. Afterwards she commented, “Wow, you came a lot.” I kissed her, we shared saying “I love you” many times over, and then we dozed off.

The phone rang. I rose to answer and noticed it was 11:15. It was Peter, “Hey Ri, this is your number one fan,” “Hi, Peter.” He listened a moment, “Did I disturb something.” “Of course not” I replied a little more forcefully trying to wipe the sleep from my voice. “We getting together, he asked. “I thought we were on for tonight,” I replied. “Good, “ he said, then added, “That was quite a game yesterday. Thanks, I said. He responded with a slight laugh, “Socially too, you really move in circles.” Again I said “Thanks,” then wondered out loud, “What does that mean, what kind of circles?” I asked.

Peter answered, “First the yacht set, then Paula D., where do you find time to meet all these people?” I responded, “If you would learn to be nice to old ladies you might get invited on yachts too.” Peter laughed. “Who is Paul D,” I asked. Peter answered, “Paula D, not Paul. The girl you played tennis with yesterday.” “Renzo’s girlfriend”, I questioned. Gail was attentive now. “Well if that’s what he says, fine,” Peter said. “What does that mean?” I asked, in an annoyed tone. “She’s known, Rian, she’s a pro.” At first I didn’t understand, the, “do you mean…” Peter interrupted, a pro, a hooker.” It took a moment to digest, then I asked, “Now, how do you know that?” I did not get angry because I knew Peter would not speak lightly of people, “She has a hair saloon that rarely does hair. Half dozen girls like her, very high end clientele… works nine- to-five…boys and girls. Very successful I hear,” I was speechless. Peter called out, “Rian…you there.” I replied, “Yes Peter, I’m here, sorry”, Gail was starring, I wondered if I had paled. Then Peter, added, “Well she sure can play tennis.” And he laughed, “So, I’ll pick you up at eight, OK? I mumbled through the fog of my mind, “OK.” and he rang off.

Gail asked me to explain what we were talking about. I went through the complete conversation I had with Peter. In my mind I started to piece things together and shared it with Gail. Paullina wouldn’t kiss, she started it all off, she guided Peters cock into Gail, and I wondered if he had paid her to fuck me. It all seemed so strange. Gail asked, “Do you think he brought her just to lure me?” “Yes, I do…” I said. Gail and I looked at one another for quite some time. I finally said, “So I got to fuck a high class hooker, wow,” Gail’s smile was not so assured, “He sure put a lot of effort into it, don’t you think?” She commented, questioningly. I was worried Gail would take it as an insult. Then she added, “Well, if nothing else was, genuine, at least we know the tennis was.” I smiled, Gail smiled, then we laughed… and after a while we were taking bits from the whole of yesterday evening, one after another, twisting them into jokes, as we laughed until we were in tears.

We wiped our eyes, Gail placed her head on my shoulder and moved closer to me. I marveled at the comfort we shared. We had our problems but we also had our intellect, our humor and of course our love. “Have you decided on your bet,” Gail asked. “Yes, I think I have” I answered. . And our holiday really had only just begun.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds